Joy to My World Ch. 02 - Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so mean!" Beth said, smiling.

"Yeah, but it was fun!" I replied.

"So, ya gotta go soon?" Joy asked as Beth shook her head.

"Unfortunately, yes, but there is one thing I have to do." With that, I was shocked as Beth scooted off the couch and knelt between my legs. She pulled my body toward her so that my pussy was right at the edge of the cushion. Then, with a grin that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame, Beth leaned in and kissed the lips of my vulva.

"Okay, but there is one thing I have to do, too," Joy added. Finishing her coffee, she grabbed a throw pillow off the couch, placed it on the floor between Beth's legs, laid down so that her mouth was right below Beth's pussy, and pulled the Prom Queen down so that she could feast.

Beth was still a little nervous and new at sucking puss but she did alright. I placed my hand on the back of her head, holding her in place as she licked me to the crest. When I thought of who was giving me oral pleasure, that pushed me over. I shouted out as I clenched down, my body shaking.

My orgasm must have triggered Beth because she screamed out as she flooded Joy's mouth with her cream. Both ladies continued their oral assaults until Beth couldn't handle it anymore and flopped onto the floor, her chest rising and falling with deep breaths, her face shiny with my juices.

After a while, Joy helped us both up and led us to the shower. Three in the stall was a bit of a tight fit but we managed. We all took turns being the ones in the middle. I don't know how clean we got but I would remember that shower for the rest of my life.

Joy loaned Beth one of her Metallica shirts, then set up her camera so that we could take pictures of the three of us wearing only tee shirts and panties, posing in provocative positions. Then Beth gave us her number with the promise that we would get together again before we left for college.

"I think we created a monster!" Joy exclaimed. Beth blushed furiously as Joy and I giggled, then smiled sheepishly.

"Um, guys..." Beth stated. I knew what she was worried about.

"Don't worry, Beth. Your secret is safe with us." Beth smiled at my assurance.

Before we left to take her home, Beth gave us both French kisses as a way of thank you. "We'd better get you home," Joy said, a bit breathlessly, "before we keep you all weekend!" Another round of laughter as Beth blushed again.

"I'd like that but yeah, I gotta get home while my parents are out."

We drove Beth home, and, after making sure the coast was clear, she gave us one more kiss, then went inside her very nice home.

"It almost seems like it didn't happen," I said as Joy drove away.

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Joy, um..." Something had been bothering me a little bit.

Joy answered as if she was able to read my mind. "Becky, I will always love you, no matter what. No one can take that away from us."

I beamed at my love's words. "And I will always love you, too. God, I want to sing Whitney Houston now."

"Please don't." We both laughed as Joy cranked up the radio. The rest of the weekend went by way too fast and too soon, I had to go home.

"So, how did it go?" Mom asked the next morning. She looked happy and refreshed.

"Oh, you know, Joy and I mainly watched Netflix and just chilled out," I answered, smiling.

"Uh huh," Mom answered, giggling.

The big news Monday was that Beth and Jeff had broken up. Rumors swirled but Joy and I kept our promise. The rest of the school year was filled with studying for exams and preparing for graduation and college.

Beth would keep quiet in the halls and Joy and I, for the most part, did our best to ignore her but occasionally, I would catch Beth's eye and she would flash me a little smile and wink.

Graduation came and Joy and I celebrated with our parents. As Joy was driving me home, she turned down the radio. "Hey, baby girl," she started "I got a question for ya. You remember Sheryl?"

"Yeah, from Victoria's Secret."

"Yep, remember when she invited us to her place to party?" I nodded, getting excited knowing where this was going. "Well, she and I've been texting and tomorrow, we're invited to her place to really celebrate graduating."

I let out a squeal of excitement at the news. "Hell yeah! Hey, should we invite Beth maybe?"

Joy looked at me with a mixture of shock and pleasure. "Absolutely!"