Joy Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed so hard. They didn't even worry about how long it had been since they had made a connection like that. They only relished the fact that they could still hit those high marks. They snuggled into a tight embrace. Kisses, whispers and loving touches finally gave way to a satisfied slumber.

--

Bryan awoke the next morning, spooning with his naked bride. If it wasn't for the fact that his bladder was nearly bursting, he would have laid there basking in the warmth of her body. He begrudgingly got up and made his way to the bathroom.

Liz stirred. She stretched cat-like, her naked body under the covers. The contentment from last night spilling over her body. Caffeine was making its morning call to her. She got up and put on her robe and made her sleepy way down to the kitchen.

The little fluff ball she called her dog nipped at her heels the whole way down. The lusty evening they had spent meant the dog hadn't gotten its nightly walk. The dog needed to go outside, but Liz wasn't dressed. Bryan appeared in his t-shirt and jeans. She hated to have to ask him to walk the dog, he always complained so bitterly, but she had no choice.

"I'm sorry to have to ask, but can you walk the dog? I'm not dressed," Liz asked in a meek tone.

"Your wish is my command," was what she heard back. Liz could only wonder what had gotten into her husband.

It was Sunday and Bryan really did need to get the last of the leaves up before the first snowfall. He also needed to get the Christmas decorations up. He grabbed a cup of coffee and whistling to himself, set out to clean up the yard.

About half way through raking the yard, his old neighbor, John walked up to him. "You know, those leaves are just going to fall back into your yard again next year." John joked.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious" is what Bryan wanted to say, but instead he responded with a polite "Hey, John."

"Were you guys watching a movie or something last night?" continued John.

"What do you mean?" Bryan asked quizzically.

"The wife and I heard all kinds of yelling and screaming coming from your house last night," John explained. "Normally we don't ever hear a peep from you guys, even when I do have my hearing aids in. I told her it must be your TV."

"Oh," Bryan said, a little embarrassed. "Yeah, it was some chick flick that Liz wanted to watch."

"That explains a lot," he said. "My wife said it sounded like a couple really going at it."

"Yeah," Bryan fibbed. "There was a pretty hot sex scene. It was the only part I could remember."

"That's funny. OK, well, I'll Iet you get back to your yard work," John said as he turned and headed back to his garage.

Bryan laughed to himself, He figured he may need to use the 'chick flick' excuse again in the future.

Bryan and Liz's interactions for the next few days were loving and carefree. They stole kisses from each other from time to time. Other touches were more intimate. Liz wondered if this was a new chapter in their life together. Whatever it was, she was sure glad they had turned this page.

--

Thursday had rolled around so it was Pot Roast night. Liz greeted Bryan at the door with a smooch. Something else that had recently become a highlight of his day. Dinner was already nearly done and Bryan complemented his wife on the lovely aromas coming from the kitchen. "Why don't you set the table, dear?" Liz asked her husband.

Bryan grabbed the plates, utensils and napkins. He turned to Liz and asked "Interested in having the rest of that bottle of fruity wine? We need to finish it off before it's been open too long."

"Sure," replied Liz as she brought the pot roast to the table.

Bryan grabbed a couple of stemless wine glasses and poured the rest of the elixir into each glass. He tossed the bottle into the bin. They both sat down and scooped out some pot roast and veggies onto their plates. Liz passed Bryan a couple of slices of garlic bread to go with his meal. "Once more, to my beautiful wife...who's also a great cook!" Bryan toasted. They raised their glasses and took a sip.

20 minutes later, If you were standing in the dining room, a glance at the dinner table would show two half eaten plates of pot roast and two empty wine glasses, but no one sitting at the table. A moan could be heard from the next room.

They had never even made it to the bedroom. Liz was lying on the floor between the couch and the coffee table, almost as if she'd been tackled there. Her apron was flipped up over her torso. Her legs were spread open, each one resting on either the couch or the coffee table. Her panties had been torn off and thrown across the room, draping themselves over the TV. Her husband was face down in her muff, licking for all he was worth.

"Oh God! Oh Yes! Oh Fuck!" screamed Liz. She was heading toward her orgasm like a freight train running downhill. It was all Bryan could do to hold on to her clit with his lips, she was thrashing side to side like a woman gone mad. "Ooooooh Yessssss!" she wailed as she launched into a shuddering orgasm. Bryan wouldn't relent, he grabbed Liz around her thighs and held her down, continuing his tongue's assault on her pussy. Liz nearly lost consciousness as a second and then even a third orgasm racked her body. She rolled over, pushing herself out of Bryan's grasp. She was quivering in the afterglow.

Bryan stood up and grabbed her limp, half naked body. He lifted her to the couch and practically threw her over the back, exposing her naked ass high in the air. Bryan ripped down his pants and mounted his wife from behind. He was so aroused his rigid member took several strokes in and out of Liz's tunnel before he could thrust himself all the way in.

Liz moaned as she felt him bottom out in her pussy. Bryan picked up the speed of his thrusting. "Oh babe!, Your so fucking hot!" he yelled.

"Yes. Yes!. Take me! Take me now you stud! Pound me hard!" Liz screamed. She grunted "Oh! Oh! Oh!," on every thrust.

Bryan pounded her for all he was worth. "Take it...Take it baby...oh...yes!...I'm CUMMING!" he yelled, filling his wife with stream after stream.

Liz slipped back down from the couch and joined Bryan on the floor, panting and gasping for breath. It took another twenty minutes for them to come down from this encounter. Once they both realized the mess that they had left in their wake they both started to laugh. They hugged and kissed and rolled and laughed together. It was wonderfully carefree. "What has gotten into us?" Liz finally asked.

"I really don't know," Bryan replied. "I can't remember the last time I chased you around the room like that. God I think we were in our 20s."

"I think you're right," said Liz. "Of course I let you catch me back then too!"

Bryan tickled her in retaliation. "This has been a wonderful week. I do love you so much Liz!"

"I love you to babe!" Liz replied. "I wish I knew what it was that triggered all this."

"Me too!" said Bryan. "I don't know what it was, but now I can't take my hands off you!"

"God," exclaimed Liz. "I don't want this to end. Maybe if we could bottle up all of this joy and save it for later."

Bryan's mouth dropped open. "Joy?...Bottle?...That's it! Oh my God! The wine!" He jumped up to rush to the bin in the kitchen. He didn't realize his pants were still around his ankles and he fell right back over.

"What are you babbling on about dear?" asked Liz.

Bryan hastily pulled up his pants. "The Wine!...It's named Joy!" he shouted back. He ran to the bin to pull out the empty bottle. "Shit! It's empty!" he exclaimed.

"Can you please tell me what in the world is going on, Bryan?" asked Liz. "You're beginning to scare me."

"The wine!" Bryan shouted again. "Don't you remember? The craft show tasting. We were all bummed out and I was in a pissy mood, but after the tasting all I could feel was my love for you!"

He lifted the bottle to look in. A small drop emerged, but evaporated before Bryan could catch it with his tongue. "Dammit!" he yelled.

"Are you sure?" asked Liz. "Seems a little far-fetched."

"No. No it's not. Don't you remember? We had a glass later that evening and well, you know what happened. Tonight too! We had a glass tonight! We didn't even finish dinner! I went crazy for you on my last swallow of that wine!

Liz's eyes widened as she came to the same realization. "Oh. Jeez...I think you're right!

"Shit!" Bryan said. "I only bought one bottle! This stuff is like gold! What do we do?"

"Maybe they have an address or web site or something on the label," Liz offered.

Bryan scanned the small text. There was no identification other than 'Ann's Homemade Wine'. 'Crap...there's nothing here" he said dejectedly.

"Didn't she say she'd be at the craft show again this week?" asked Liz. "Maybe we can go again and pick up another bottle."

"A bottle?" Bryan shouted back. "I'm gonna need cases of this shit! I need to clear out space in my wine cellar!"

Come Saturday, Liz and Bryan jumped into the car for an early start. Bryan pushed their little car to the limit. He had emptied out as much space as he could to make room for all the bottles of Joy he could fit. They whizzed into the parking lot. Funny how $20 for parking seemed cheap this time.

The lot at the Christmas show was significantly fuller this time than it was last weekend. They parked and literally ran to the last building where Ann's little wine booth appeared last week. As Bryan and Liz rounded the corner, their mouths dropped open in shock. The line of couples looking for wine trailed out the door.

12