Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tease!" Valerie groaned, and though she was certain Tina hadn't heard her she felt the woman's middle vibrate a bit as it might if she were laughing.

"Two can play." She said softly and drove on for a bit before making her move.

Tina was feeling pleased with herself for paying the redheaded girl back and began looking around at the beauty of the valley in early spring. The smell of trees blossoming was wonderful and she couldn't wait until summertime so she could cruise down to Virginia Beach and sun herself. She must have been paying quite a bit of attention to the scenery because when she looked down at the instrument panel they were moving at a much greater rate of speed than they had been before. She saw the big turn ahead and wondered if they would try and take it this fast. The closer they got the more nervous she grew and just when she was about to mention her fears to the driver Valerie slammed on the brakes causing her to slide forward off her seat and onto the redheads forcing her sex to press hard against the smaller woman's backside. Tina was at first startled by the quickness with which it had happened, but then all her attention instantly turned to the pressure her pussy was receiving. She wasn't sure what to do or if she wanted to do anything at all. The overall seating position was tremendously uncomfortable, but the stimulating sensation was more than wonderful.

Valerie was suffering the same dilemma as her own puffy center was mercilessly mashed into the solid vibrating gas tank between her legs. She figured she'd had her fun and downshifted to bring more vibration before revving high and sending shivers up her own spine. She could only hope the dark skinned woman was receiving the same joy as she slowly reduced speed and pulled over to allow for readjusting. Her heart was leaping here and there as tiny sparks flew through her and she was surprised Tina didn't hop off immediately when the bike stopped. She was just about to turn around and see if she was alright when she felt gloved fingers slide up her thighs and squeeze firmly when they reached her hips. God it felt good to be handled this way and she hoped the touching would continue, but as before Tina stopped and stepped off the idle machine. Valerie had been quite affected by the whole episode and couldn't bring herself to look at the tall woman so she simply scooted back into the center of her seat and adjusted until she was comfortable again. C'mon, c'mon...she thought to herself and waited for Tina to climb aboard again.

Tina desperately wanted to reach down and massage her pussy as the itchy anticipation was nearly killing her, but she refrained and took several deep breaths before swinging her leg over the humming machine and making herself comfortable again on her own seat this time. As before, Valerie helped Tina wrap her arms around her and turned them around to go back to Tina's bike. The pace back was slightly quicker than before and Tina distinctly felt the other woman's racing heartbeat through her back. She was glad to see she wasn't the only one who'd been affected and desperately wanted to push past the game playing stage. She couldn't be certain that Valerie wasn't just playing a big game with her as the teasing was more or less above the level, but Tina said many silent prayers on their trek back that she wouldn't be going home alone. This girl certainly had a flair for fun and that had been severely lacking in Tina's life since long before Clarissa and her classical music and book clubs. She enjoyed a fair amount of culture at times, but living on the wild side of things was what got her heart pumping and she loved every minute of today, so far, for that exact reason. Tina grew nervous as they climbed the last hill before the place she'd parked her bike and she desperately hoped it was still there and not lying on its side or stolen altogether. Relief swept through her and she must have been holding her breath because the second she saw it she exhaled abruptly.

Valerie giggled as the woman behind her breathed a heavy sigh of relief when the red machine came into view and she reached back and patted Tina's left thigh in a reassuring gesture. She hadn't been worried at all, as this road was only used by the few folks that lived on the side of the hill and most of them were older people anyway. She pulled up beside Tina's bike and stopped to let the girl off. Valerie was surprised by the sudden loneliness that swept through her when the tall figure dismounted, straddled her own machine and started it up. Riding together definitely had its perks, she realized and wished she'd driven clear to North Carolina before she turned back just so they could've been close longer. She nearly panicked when the tall woman circled around her and drove off ahead of her without a word. Her panic faded quickly when she saw Tina turn and curl her index finger indicating she wanted to be followed and Valerie didn't even hesitate to kick her bike in gear and give chase.

They raced back through the hills and luckily caught a green light at the intersection they'd first 'met'. Tina was having trouble with her arousal as her thong had successfully crept all the way up her ass and was putting unbelievable pressure on her excited pussy as she rode toward her house. Every move translated to pure joy as the lacy material caressed her sensitivity and she was slightly concerned she would mess her leathers. Just when she wasn't sure she could ride another block without touching herself her house came into view and she gunned the red machine forward. She pulled into the garage and was tickled to see Valerie drive in directly behind her instead of stopping outside in the driveway. She suddenly had cozy visions of repeating this little ritual every Saturday and having the opportunity to call this home with the sexy redhead, but instantly slapped herself in the helmet for such ridiculous thoughts. After all they were still more or less, strangers. She was pulling off her gloves when a flash of red caught her eye. Tina turned to see Valerie shaking her hair, Charlie's Angels style, and her breath caught in her throat at the beauty of it. She watched in awe as well manicured fingers pulled the zipper from the base of a gorgeous neck to the slender woman's waist.

"I get so hot after a good hard ride!" Valerie said enthusiastically, with a heavily insinuated innuendo, as she shrugged out of the heavy leather jacket.

Tina's vision went hazy for a split second when she saw this and was instantly reminded of her panties, as the vision before her brought on the same level of arousal. Valerie now stood before her in tight leather pants and a white halter that made it clear she was not wearing a bra and she was covered in a light sheen of sweat. Tina must have been staring and was startled by someone snapping in her face.

"Are you gonna stand there in your helmet all day or do I get to see those gorgeous onyx eyes one more time?"

Tina's heart melted right then and there and she brought trembling fingers to her chin to release the strap before pulling her helmet off and shaking her hair out. She was reaching up to comb her fingers through it when Valerie caught her wrist in one hand, stopping it there and reached up to run her own fingers through the silky black strands. All Tina could do was stare at the shorter woman as Valerie's French manicured fingernails ran along her scalp and traced down her neck. She shivered visibly and caught what could only be described as a mischievous twinkle as it flashed across bright green eyes.

"Beer?" Tina asked and thought it sounded really stupid the second it left her lips.

"Definitely." Valerie answered with a smile and followed her inside.

Tina was suddenly wishing she had on a shirt under her leathers since she was burning up, but figured she'd grab the drinks and excuse herself to change.

"Great place. I've never been through this neighborhood before."

"Thanks, I love it. Nice and quiet with a large garage and I was sold."

"I've been toying with the idea of moving, but haven't decided yet. My apartment in the city is nice, but I'd love to have a yard and my own garage."

"It's nice and cozy, and best of all it's close to the hills. I love easy access to good riding and this is definitely it." Tina said and again saw a gleam in the smaller woman's eye.

"Easy access and a good ride, huh?" Valerie asked and her tone left little to the imagination causing a slow smile to spread across Tina's face.

"What I live for." She replied and watched curiously as the redhead stood up and set her beer on the coffee table.

"Me too." Valerie said simply before straddling Tina's lap and clasping her hands behind the surprised woman's neck. "Aren't you hot in that?"

Panic rose in Tina's throat as the redhead reached for her zipper when she remembered she had nothing more than a bra on beneath her racing leathers. She caught the pale wrist in her hands to still the motion and met happy green eyes when she looked up.

"Yes I'm hot, Red, but I'm not certain taking this off is going to solve my temperature issues."

"No?" Valerie said acting coy and loving the way Tina called her 'Red'.

Tina removed her hand then and arched her eyebrow tempting the bold woman to continue. And continue she did, never allowing her eyes to leave Tina's. She held the gaze and instead sought her prize with her fingertips as they reached beneath the open lapels of the jacket. It should've been Tina to gasp, but Valerie was the one sucking in a surprised breath as her unsuspecting fingers met with the warm naked flesh beneath the coat. When she realized there was nothing more than the leather and a skimpy bra separating her from a naked torso her eyes flew down to the opening and a smile curled the corners of her mouth.

"White lace and black leather is a combination I have yet to experience, love. Did you do this just for me?"

"No I always ride around in skimpy lingerie with hopes that a beautiful woman will remove my leathers and find it. What can I say? Old habits die hard."

"That they do." Valerie said as she lowered her lips to Tina's neck and planted a warm wet kiss in its hollow. Tina's head fell to the backrest of the sofa and her hands moved to Valerie's round hips. "It just so happens that I have this nasty little habit of seducing every rider who's ever beaten me, and though I won today you beat me last Tuesday."

"So I'm just one in a long line of anonymous riders who've beaten you and were then seduced?" Tina asked with a touch of hurt in her voice, before pain shot across her neck and shoulder causing her to cry out.

Valerie bit down on her neck to convey her disappointment with the question before replying, "No Tina. You're the first."

Tina's belly quivered when she heard this and each of her hands grabbed a handful of red hair and she forced the smaller woman's full lips into her own. Valerie whimpered when Tina's tongue entered her mouth and it was all she could do to keep up with the demand that was being displayed by Tina's talented tongue. She teased, tasted and tormented the smaller woman's mouth with her tongue and released her hair in order to pull her bodily into her. Their hunger was intense and though lust levels were running high there was a distinct feeling of belonging between them.

Valerie's initial surprise over the sudden kiss faded quickly and her hands roamed aimlessly across the warm tan flesh of Tina's torso as the kiss grew deeper and more demanding. She wanted this woman with a passion she hadn't felt in ages and though it scared her a bit she welcomed it with open arms. She felt long fingers slide beneath the bottom of her t-shirt and sucked in sharply as they snaked their way up her firm stomach steadily growing closer to her full breasts. Her head jerked back when those fingers found her nipples and a lusty moan escaped her lips. She reveled in the pleasure as her nipples were rolled and pinched to full hardness sending subtle shockwaves over her petite frame. Valerie ground her hips forward and another ripple of pleasure rolled through her as her pussy pressed against the taut muscles of Tina's abdomen. Her pleasure was increased when hot lips descended on her right nipple and nibbled through her white t-shirt.

"Oh God, Tina." She murmured, and melted beneath warm lips.

"God's got nothing to do with it, Red." Tina breathed against her breast and moved toward the other nipple. She kneaded the soft mounds with her hands beneath the thin white material and lavished a great deal of wet attention on the hidden nipples through it.

Valerie was ready to rip her own shirt off so she could feel that wonderful tongue directly against her skin, but let out a startled yelp when Tina pulled her tightly against her own body and stood quickly, picking her up effortlessly. Smoky black eyes met dreamy green eyes and Tina carried her upstairs and into the bedroom before gently lying back on the bed with the pale woman on top of her. Valerie tugged viciously to remove the jacket Tina wore and tossed it carelessly aside when the deed was done. She instantly began working on the stubborn buttons on the leather pants and only stopped once, in order to raise her own arms above her head as Tina swiftly removed her white shirt. They frantically undressed one another and when Valerie pulled Tina's long black riding pants away she found herself looking down at the most exotic woman she'd ever seen. Seemingly endless olive tinted legs were wrapped in delicate white stockings and held up by a tiny lace garter. The matching thong was pulled tightly into her excited sex making her puffy lips pout back in a sexy invitation.

"Unbelievable." She whispered and stood frozen.

Tina was beginning to grow self-conscious as the tiny redhead stood and openly stared at her naked body. If the utter admiration in Valerie's eyes hadn't been so evident she probably would have tried to cover herself, but she was quite flattered which only turned her on more.

"Come here gorgeous." Tina coaxed and Valerie snapped out of her trance to crawl back onto the bed.

She suddenly wanted to move very slow and kissed the dark woman tenderly. Tina seemed to understand and was equally slow and gentle as her hands slid down a strong back onto that oh-so-perfect ass, she'd raced so hard to be near. Valerie kissed and licked her way down the luxuriously soft neck of her counterpart and moved toward her small breasts. Though they were almost completely flat when Tina was on her back Valerie loved the feel of her hard nipples beneath her tongue and worked them mercilessly, causing the lean woman to cry out in ecstasy. Small, but very sensitive...Valerie noted and continued loving them until she was distracted by the soft fingers trailing down her belly and over her soft red bush.

Her mouth popped loudly off the nipple it had been suckling when Tina's fingertip traced down one side of her slick entrance and slowly up the other. Valerie was primed and felt her arms quiver as they supported her weight. The slow caresses drew steadily closer to her inner folds and she was already finding it hard to breathe when one deftly slid inside her, taking her breath away entirely. Her head fell to the mattress beside Tina's when her arms gave out and she was overtaken by the pleasure that glorious finger brought as it slid slowly in and out of her. She hadn't realized just how excited she was and found herself on the brink of climax when a second long finger moved inside her and took up the same rhythm. Valerie feared she might pass out as she could literally feel the blood rushing from her head to her excitement and pulsing hard increasing the heat and sensation Tina's fingers were creating.

Tina knew she was getting somewhere as the once brazen redhead was reduced to a quivering body clutching at her shoulders with need. She upped the ante once more by adding a third finger to the mix and increased the depth and rhythm of her strokes. Damn she's a hot little number, Tina thought to herself and felt her own excitement grow as Valerie writhed atop her. It was a truly heady feeling to bring off a lover with little more than one hand and she caught all the gratification when her thumb slid a few circles around the smaller woman's hard nub. The reactions were powerful and simultaneous as Valerie lost it. Her head shot up in the same moment her inner walls contracted around Tina's hand, and a startled scream flew into the air. Her hips bucked wildly against the dark woman's hand and her breaths were short and staggered.

Tina found the gentle curve of Valerie's back and wild mess of red hair flying over her extremely erotic. She continued stroking the smaller woman until Valere collapsed again breathing heavily against her neck.

"Unbelievable." Valerie breathed.

"Is that the only word you can say when you're turned on?" Tina asked on a giggle.

"Unbelievable." She repeated and smiled as a tremor raced across her hips.

Tina was about to say something else to tease the panting woman, but was robbed of breath as a well muscled thigh pressed into her aching pussy sending a wave of pleasure out in all directions and effectively erasing any thoughts that were not directly related to the intense sensation.

Valerie began a slow rocking motion with her thigh and closed her lips over the warm shoulder beneath her. She was encouraged by the long soft moan she received and proceeded to slide her tongue toward the dark brown nipples below. She licked lazy circles around the dark skin slowly drawing near the hard center and without reaching it, moved to the next beginning the torturous circles again. Each time she left one without pleasuring the nipple a funny squeak escaped the prone woman's lips. She volleyed between them twice more and pulled her thigh away in the same moment she quit with her tongue, looking down to see what kind of reaction she would get.

"You can't be serious." Tina whimpered and a frown touched her lips.

Valerie smirked and leaned over to expel a hot breath over each nipple and then discreetly licked her middle finger and moved it over the whimpering woman's throbbing excitement. She waited until the dark haired woman lifted her head to see what the hell was happening and once their eyes met she captured a nipple in her warm mouth and drove the finger inside in the same moment causing Tina's body to arch off the bed until she was resting on nothing more than her ass and the top of her head, delighting the red haired woman to no end. She began an extremely slow motion with her hand and lavished sloppy wet kisses over the straining nipples bringing moans and gasps of delight from her lover until Valerie was sure she was close to the pinnacle of all pleasure. It was here that she removed all loving attention once more allowing her anxious lover to fall down the slippery slope of passion only to land in the vast gray area below.

Valerie passed the time by kissing her way over a quivering stomach and letting her tongue dip into a cute belly button bringing on a hissing reaction. She piddled with this mediocre stimulation until the body below her ceased quivering and was somewhat patiently awaiting her next move. She looked down to Tina's bald puffy lips and knew she was going to enjoy teasing her into a frenzy. She planted chaste kisses over this area making sure she covered every inch, but always steered clear of the final destination. She laboriously kissed and licked over slender hips and toned thighs until she felt strong hands grab the sides of her head and pull her closer to Tina's glistening desire. Grateful for the signal that she was wanted there Valerie pulled out of the urgent grasp and continued down those forever legs until Tina's frustrated grunt filled her ears. She slowly kissed her way back up those legs, purposely skipping the pouty lips between them and returning to the belly button for one last lick before she indulged herself and her waiting lover.