Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estrella approached the petite girl and barked: "The only way to be pleasing the preses is to listen when you are spoken to. Do I make myself clear?" The girl lifted her head and wanted to say something.

Estrella was good in her role and screamed: "You only answer if you cannot nod or shake your head, CLEAR?"

The girl opened her mouth and Estrella put three fingers in and began to raise and lower the girls' head.

"That's how you do it, not with your mouth. So yes is like this," Estrella grew a little more forceful and the girl's hair flew from back to front.

"And no is this..." She shook the girl's head back and forth. Her eyes looked at me anxiously seeking for help.

I kept looking uninterested. Estrella took her fingers from the girl's mouth and wiped her saliva covered fingers on the uniform of the pledge, who was now clearly upset by what was done to her.

"Now you step out of the line and walk towards the preses, sit on your knees in front of her and wait until you get an assignment. Is that clear?" The girl looked at me with her big eyes, then along the line of girls who were very uncomfortable now and then at Estrella.

For a moment it seemed as if she wanted to say something, but she closed her mouth and nodded. She possessed herself, as if she had encouraged herself and approached me proudly. When she stood in front of me she apparently became a bit insecure again. She avoided my gaze and looked on the floor as if she were hoping for a good place to sit. She decided that there was no good place and squatted in front of me, afraid she would soil her knees.

Estrella grinned behind her and shoved her roughly to the ground. "Sit on your knees, I said."

She said to me, "Are you sure, this pledge is capable enough to serve you in the coming weeks? It looks like a little chicken."

Well, I thought, compared to you, they are all small chickens. Estrella with her six feet height and weighing two hundred ninety seven pounds was a giant compared to this girl. I also didn't know exactly why I chose her. She looked different from most girls. Her construction was different, she dressed differently and she had stood in line, more proudly, aware of her beauty.

And beautiful she was. This little petite creature, her deep, dark brown hair, her big dark, yes, almost black eyes, the pale face with refined features, a small but sensual mouth and a long pointed nose reminded me of a painting by Rossetti, she looked like his Pandora, although that Pandora had curls.

I looked up again, to the line and to Estrella and Luiza.

"Pledges! I now leave you in the animated hands and other limbs of my aides. Be alert and do your best."

Estrella and Luiza started to joke. "And you preses, what are you going to do?" Luiza looked at me questioningly.

"I, I am going to teach this pledge the intricacies of serving." I said as I pulled the girl's hair so she had to look at me. I looked down and saw that her eyes were closed.

"Look at me! I'm talking to you." She opened her eyes and looked at me boldly.

"And that, that sneer, I will get out of you!" My hand rolled around her hair and I pulled her up. Then I let go.

"Now you come." I tapped her butt. She let out a little scream when I tapped her butt a little harder now and she started moving and followed me to the dorm.

At the stairs to the first floor, I let her lead the way. She would have to wait for me upstairs and in the meantime I had the opportunity to look at her legs.

Hmmm amazing, despite the fact that she was slender, she had strong muscular calves and, as far as I could tell, her thighs were muscular as well. She hesitated when she arrived on the floor.

I showed her the shared bathroom and the toilets that were at the front of the corridor. Not that I was so proud of those stinking smelly rooms, but well, you had to be able to do your needs and wash yourself. After this I led her to the end of the corridor and opened the last door on the right for her.

"This is my domain." We were in a small room with a small window, with a petite desk in front of it. There was also an unmade single bed in the room and a wardrobe with mirror. There was a closed door next to the cupboard. I saw the question marks pop up on her face and started laughing.

"Um, clearly you have never been here before. This is my domain, but certainly not my room." She looked at me without understanding. "This is yours, at least for the next two weeks. You have to be around when I need you. You can now collect one suitcase with your belongings and store it here. Keep it neat. When you are installed you can knock on that door."

I pointed in the direction of the door next to the cupboard. "Then I will come to get you. Understood?" She opened her mouth, saw me looking from her mouth to my hand, and changed her mind. She nodded.

"Well, before you go, I want to ask you a question that you can answer. What is your name, where are you from and how old are you?"

She had a soft alto voice, with a French accent. "I am Charlize, I am from France and I... J'ai dix-neuf ans, nineteen years."

I nodded and answered her "Bienvenue, ma Chèrie. We are going to be fine if you do what I say. From now on you are the pledge of the preses. This is how you will be approached by senior students. I call you Chèrie, I think that suits you."

She opened her mouth and began: "Mais, mais je m'appele Char ..." The rest was lost because my fingers were in her mouth.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. "Hadn't Estrella been clear?" She nodded. I felt her tongue move and I could grab the tip between two fingers.

"Don't talk now, Chèrie, do you want to become an Amazon?" She nodded.

"Well then you will first pack your suitcase as quickly as possible and then you will be back here in an hour. I don't care how you do it. You have an hour."

She nodded and I released her. While we looked at each other, I licked my wet fingers. She tasted the way she looked, I thought. Surprised, she alternately looked at my finger and mouth. Suddenly the corners of her mouth curled up and she smiled at me. As she walked out the door I heard her mutter something in French.

It seemed like she said, "Chèrie?.. Pas mal. Ça me gout bien. " Because I had turned around and had walked towards the door to my room, I didn't think it was necessary to call her back.

12