Judith

Story Info
A bet and cuckold tale.
6.3k words
4.5
8.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Judith

A bet and cuckold tale.

Like my other tales no graphic details. If you need blow by blow tales check out the other authors that can offer that type of story.

When I was a young lady my only exposure to women's issues was a thirty minute class in grade school about our upcoming menstrual cycles. During a school trip to a museum during the eighth grade there was a replica of a Greek statue and the guy was naked and posing with a sword. So I assumed that what I saw between his legs was what a man looked like.

In high school things changed. Some of the girls talked about sex. The details were lacking and any real information was often wrong as I was to learn as time went on. In the last year of high school the big scandal was when one of my class mates was pregnant and had to leave town to live with her aunt. Yes, by now I knew about sexual intercourse and the basic details but virginity was a still a big deal and I think most of us wanted to retain that condition until we were married. I certainly did.

One of my classes was an introduction to clerical work. It was my speed and accuracy that landed me my job in the insurance office. There I meet one of the agents, we dated and got married. Matt was and still is good man.

Our honeymoon was mostly wonderful. Sadly with both of us being virgins the first night was not good. But by the end of the first week things had smoothed out. As expected intercourse was a big deal to Matt. He seemed to enjoy it so much I couldn't refuse him. It never dawned on me that it was something I was supposed to enjoy also. No one ever mentioned that a woman might have an orgasm. Don't get me wrong I was happy that I could bring so much joy into my loves life.

It was in the tenth year of our marriage that things changed. Matt's job required him to work mostly afternoons and evenings. Mine was eight to four and Monday through Friday. We had purchased a VHS video machine and enjoyed watching movies. There was a store near us in a mall and we would think about what we would like to watch over the weekends and Matt would stop and pick up a movie or two every Friday.

The power went out at work on a Tuesday just as I was punching in. No power, no lights, no typewriters. After sitting around for almost an hour the bosses found out the power would be out all day so they sent us all home. And this is where the tale begins.

I was just inside the door when I heard the strangest sound coming from the living room. Worried and curious I was silent as I peeked around the doorway. On our TV there was a woman that was moaning and making the most awful faces. I was thinking my Matt was watching a horror movie. He had picked up one in the past and I had hated it and he never got one after that, or so I thought. I really had no problem with him watching them. I just didn't want to see them myself.

Just as I was about to announce my arrival home when the camera pulled back and there it was. She was naked, some guy was naked and he was behind her holding her hips and making her bounce back and forth. I could see her breasts swaying under her. I could see glimpses of his penis as he moved back and forth. She is moaning and telling him, "Faster...Faster...Come on fuck me faster...Make me come damn it."

I was spellbound, what was going on. The camera went to his face he looked to be in agony. Then it came to me. Matt sometimes looked that way when we were having sex. This guy and this woman were having sexual intercourse right there on my TV. She screamed and the guy pulled back and there was his penis. All wet looking. He took it in his hand and started stroking it. Moments later he was squirting all over her buns and back.

I don't know what surprised me more. Why was he not finishing inside her? Why was he behind her like that? Why was she seemly in so much pain? And why was his penis so much bigger than Matts?

I'm not naïve or without some knowledge about a man and his penis. I was very aware that Matt would grow larger when we were getting ready to have sex. Many times I had held it in my hand and felt how hard it was. When soft he was just like the statue I had seen all those years ago, just a little appendage hanging between his legs and it got bigger when it got erect.

I gasped; Matt jumped up and looked back at me. He scrambled to the TV and was fumbling trying to turn it off. His trousers were open and his penis was hanging out. Before he could do anything I stopped him. I don't know what came over me. A desire to see what was going on. Wanting to know why he was watching something like this. Why we had never watched something like this together.

"Stop...Don't turn it off."

Matt turned to look back at me. I didn't know the look on his face. Fear, embarrassment, desire were all possible.

"No...Don't stop it. Sit back down on the couch. I want to see this."

As he sat, "I can explain this if you give me a chance. Why are you home? Are you sick?"

I felt a power I had never felt before. I had caught Matt in something he was ashamed of and now feared what I might say or do. I had to think and in the meantime, "Let's just watch this movie for a bit. Let me think for a bit."

I sat next to my husband. A glance at his lap showed his shrunken penis peeking out of the fly. I leaned back and watched the rest of the movie. I could go on and on about it but will just share a quick recap. The lady licked the guy clean and he maintained his erection. She put him in her mouth and bobbed her head. He pulled out and stroked himself again and shot on her face. I was fascinated. He had shot off twice. Matt had never done that.

Then another guy showed up and he kissed the woman and quickly striped and put his head between her legs. He was licking her down there and she was moaning. Then he lifted her legs and it showed him entering her. I watched as I could see his penis moving in and out. This went on for several minutes before he pulled out and put it in her mouth. When he pulled back and I could see him squirting into her open mouth. The movie ended.

"Well that was certainly different. Now...Tell me. Do you do this all the time? And why do you do this? And why didn't you let me see one of these movies?"

Matt could only mumble and look down like he was ashamed. Strangely I wasn't upset because he was watching sex on the TV. He enjoyed the horror movies; maybe this was more of the same. What did upset me was he never gave me the opportunity to see one and make up my own mind.

"OK Matt, start it over. I want to see the whole thing."

Like a child that was caught doing a really bad thing he was more than eager to obey me. The movie was just more of what I had seen earlier. No plot, not much dialogue but lots of licking and sucking and intercourse. What did finally catch my attention was the woman was always moaning and crying out. I decided she was really enjoying what was happening or at least pretending to be.

Now I know she was an actress but still. I enjoyed sex with Matt. It made me happy to make him happy. But the truth was I never seemed to get the enjoyment the actress was displaying. The other glaring thing was those two guys had bigger penises than my Matt. Did they hire men that were freaks in that department? I needed more information. "Ok Matt. That was interesting. Why don't you put away that movie? I'll make us a good lunch before you go to work."

As he was heading out the door I reminded him he should return the movie and I would like it if he would rent another one or two. I really needed to investigate this more.

That weekend we watched two more of those movies. I was fascinated by the rawness of it all. Most of the women were big breasted and some didn't have hair down there. All the guys seemed to be muscular and had big penises. Some were bald down there also or at least the hairs were shorter than Matts.

As could be expected I had questions, lots of questions. And mostly Matt did not have answers. "Is she really having a good time? Do you think he's hurting her? How come his penis is so big? Is this all fake? Do you think you shoot out that much semen? Why do they lick each other so much? Does he like it when she does that to him? Look at that she's touching him back there isn't that dirty?"

When I asked him if he would like to be touched like she was touching the actor he nodded yes. So I told him to take his penis out and I would try to do it. Wow, was that ever neat. He was so hard and as I moved my hand up and down he was panting and his eyes rolled back in his head and he exploded. I think three maybe four times he shot out before it only drippled out and ran down over my fingers. I guess he should have taken his shirt and pants off first. The mess was everywhere.

"Do you think I should taste it?"

"I don't know...Maybe. They do in the movies."

So I did and it really was tasteless. Kind of slimy but that was all. So I offered him my fingers and he screwed up his face and turned away. "What...I can taste it and you won't?"

So he did lick my finger a little and then surprised me when he took my hand and cleaned it by licking and sucking my fingers. "Ok...I did it...Happy?"

That night I asked Matt if he wanted to make love to me. I wanted to see if I could feel what the actress was feeling but Matt said he was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. It reminded me of when we would have sex and he would be ready to go to sleep shortly after.

I wasn't tired. I was feeling strange. Parts of the movies were running through my head. I could picture the guys licking her down between her legs. Some of it looked gross but still intriguing. Would Matt do that to me? So I touched myself. Down there and it felt good. Why didn't someone tell that? Before I could understand it I was having my first orgasm. And it was wonderful. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I did it again and it was still as great as it was the first time. I fell asleep with my hands between my legs thinking I have to explore this some more.

The big question was where do I go and find the answers. Matt didn't know or wouldn't answer my questions. So off I went to the library. The hard part was asking if they had books about sex. Thankfully the lady behind the desk didn't laugh or throw me out. Instead she led me to a section and pointed out a few books

I browsed and ended up taking two books home. That night after my shower I started to read and study the photographs and the drawings. It was unbelievable what a man could do with and for a woman. It talked about what a man or a woman could do for themselves. I learned that I had masturbated the night before. The feeling was an orgasm. So I did it again. I don't know that even today I could describe the feelings as I orgasmed. Only that it was the most wonderful or satisfying thing that had ever happened to me. Where was I when others where learning about this? Shouldn't it be a required class in school? Or was it in college?

I read both books over the next three days and went back and studied the pictures several times and while I was reading or looking I would have a hand down between my legs giving myself orgasms. The fourth night when Matt came home I put the books by his plate at the dinner table. "I picked those up at the library. I want you to read them, starting tonight. There will be no more sex until you've done it. Do you realize that I've been not getting what you've been getting when we make love? I want my share. I demand my share and if you can't give it to me you're not getting it any more either."

That night he started to read one of the books. While he did I was relooking at the pictures in the other book. I got caught up in it and before I could stop myself I had my slacks off and I was masturbating with my hand inside my panties. The sounds I was making caused Matt to look up. I watched his face as I orgasmed. I'm not sure what I saw. Was he fascinated or ashamed or repulsed? Whatever it was he didn't say he just went back to his book.

Two nights later Matt was crying and trying to tell me how sorry he was. Like me he never had any more knowledge other than alley talk among other boys. Sadly he assumed that I was enjoying the sex and just didn't show it like the movies he watched did. That night was better. There was more kissing and hugging before he entered me. I admit it felt better but sadly it didn't do what my fingers could do. I was frustrated. When he fell asleep I did myself twice before I went to sleep.

I guess you could say I was unhappy and I was determined to get what those ladies in the movies were getting. I was getting the sex but I wasn't getting the satisfaction that they appeared to be getting. Along the way I learned that intercourse wasn't a sure thing to bring on an orgasm. I learned that women were different than men. The penis in the vagina worked on a man but sadly not always on a woman. It took more to excite a woman and we took longer to respond. I wasn't sure that I was eager to do the cunnilingus thing that the books described and showed. I mean did the toliet thing from there.

But then it was performed in the movies wasn't it and it appeared that the women really liked it. Or was it just acting? There was only one way to find out. After dinner I showered and took special care to wash myself down there. I put on my favorite nightgown and joined Matt on the couch to watch the latest movie he had rented.

It was during the first sex scene and I saw the lump in his slacks that was always there during these movies. I decided it was now or never. I cuddled up close and rested my hand on the bulge in his pants. After squeezing him a little I unzipped him and pulled it out. He was as hard as I had ever felt him before. I watched what the woman on the screen was doing to the guy and followed her lead. Licking Matt's penis then putting him in my mouth. The book had indicated sucking and licking the head was the idea. I did it for only a moment before Matt had his hands on the back of my head and he was pushing me down further. The head was almost touching my throat and I was gagging and trying to lift up. Damn him, he was ejaculating and thrusting trying to get even deeper in my mouth. It was disgusting. His stuff was filling my mouth; tears were running down my cheeks, snot was pouring out of my nose and he just kept on filling my mouth until it was leaking out around my lips.

Finally it was over; he relaxed and let me sit up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up and showered and changed my nightgown. When I went back to the living room there he was his pants still open and his little shrunken penis was barely able to be seen. He smiled and said, "That was awesome Judith, simply awesome. I can't wait until we can do it again. I'm going to rent more of these movies if they inspire you to do that.

I don't know if I was half mad or half pleased with what I had done. But I did know that now it was my turn. If I could do fellatio on him he could do what they called cunnilingus on me. I leaned back against the arm rest; one foot went across the couch back and the other to the floor. I pulled my nightgown up to my waist baring my vagina. He never noticed so, "Matt it's my turn."

"What, oh no we can't, you did me so good I'm all used up. How about tomorrow night? I promise to do you then. Ok?"

"Matt I want you to do what we've seen on the TV."

"What?"

"Lick me."

"Oh...No...I couldn't do that. That's perverted and disguising. No I can't do that. Tomorrow night I promise I'll do the normal thing."

I left the room crying. When he came to bed later he tried to hug me and I didn't let him. In very coarse language I was pissed at him. A short argument ensued. He rolled over and listened to me masturbate before I felt better and fell asleep.

The next morning he pretended to be asleep as I got ready and left for work. No kiss goodbye, no 'have a good day' no sharing breakfast, nothing. That night I prepared his favorite meal. The poor fool probable felt the storm was over but it wasn't. Watching the evening news I came right out and asked him, "Are you going to do me tonight?"

"I promised I would do it, didn't I? Of course I will, don't I love doing it to you?"

"No Matt...I want you to lick me down there. I want you to suck that thing they call a clitorises. I want you to give me an orgasm. I want you to slip a finger up inside me and find the thing they call a g spot. I want what you have never given me before."

His expression showed the shock I think he felt. "But Judith...I can't do that. Please don't ask me for that. A real man doesn't do that."

As I so angry that I said something that I regretted as I said it, "If you can't then I'll find a man that will."

And of course this only made Matt angry, "I don't think you can. And if you could I would like to see it."

That night we didn't watch a movie. I looked at my two favorite books and sulked. Matt went to bed early. When I finally joined him I made sure to make a lot of noise as I masturbated, three times.

The next three weeks were frosty between us. He still rented those sex movies and when I would point out that those real men did do what I wanted he reminded me it was just a movie, not much different than a movie with fake action. I made it a point to masturbate most nights, sometimes even as we watched the movie. His pride got in the way and even with the bulge in his slacks and the lack of sex from me he never resorted to self-gratification that I was aware of.

I asked him one more time, was he going to do what I wanted and needed from him. He replied that real men didn't do that type of thing and he wasn't going to do it. I warned him again I might have to find a man that would. He answer was that it would be impossible and he would like to see it happen.

"I will find that man. And you will be there to watch him. There is a word for a man that watches another man have sex with his wife. He's called cuckold. Do you want that? To be cuckolded? Watch another man do his wife?"

"Yes...You find such a man and I will watch him. In fact I'm willing to bet you can't find him because he doesn't exist. Are you willing to place a bet on this?"

I was so angry I let my emotions get away from me. "It's a bet. When I find that man and prove to you that a real man will do it you have to admit you're wrong and be willing to perform cunnilingus, lick my vagina, finger me and rub my g spot whenever I ask for it. If I lose I will do fellatio on you whenever you ask for it. You got the courage to back up your convictions?"

"It's a bet. The only conditions are you can't hire or get one of those freaks that act in the movies we've been watching. It's got to be the average Joe and it has to be within the month. Ok?"

I agreed and went to bed alone fuming and determined. When Matt finally came to our bedroom I was lying naked and reading one of my sex instruction books. I glanced at him and told him I was getting all the information I would need for my first taste of oral sex. He just hummed and put on his pajamas, making sure I saw his erection before climbing into our bed and turning away from me.

I was so sorry. How did it get to this point? Would we ever be able to get over this? I loved Matt and didn't want to fight with him. Then he rolled on to his back and had to rub salt in the wound, "One month and then I get all the blow jobs I want. I'm going to love it, having my own personal sucker. Did you promise to swallow by chance?" And he had to laugh as he turned over with his back to me.

I have an older sister. When we were young we would share all our little secrets. When I experimented with smoking she was very upset and nagged me daily. But she promised not to tell our parents and she never did even when it upset her so much. When I snuck out of the house one night on a dare and she caught me she didn't snitch to the parents. I knew I could trust her. So I called her and asked if I could stop over on a Saturday and talk.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers
12