Judith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tone changed and became more humble as she continued, " Richard, there was something, something I perhaps needed, something that was missing in my life but I liked the abuse and the "almost" rape when he forced me to comply with him. That first time when he turned me over onto my back and pushed my knees apart and up I remember spreading my legs almost inviting him in. The moment his cock touched me I had am orgasm. It seemed that every time it was almost rape."

"I went back on the pill but it was too late. When I told him I was pregnant he offered to pay for an abortion. When I said no he offered to let me move in with him. Cheryl tried to warn me but foolishly I moved in with him. I was, I think, addicted to submitting to his increasingly outrageous demands. The day I told Cheryl I was going to marry him she warned me that he was after the Inn. We had a big fight over it."

"We lived in his crappy apartment and he was abusive from the very beginning. Our Justice of the Peace marriage was my biggest mistake. I now think I blamed myself for everything so I did what he said, whatever he demanded. One night he had his poker buddies over and he was drunk. He was betting articles of clothing I was wearing and when he lost, I lost. I moved out that night and back into the inn."

"Cheryl stood by me through it all and went to court with me to get a restraining order to keep him away. She helped me separate the emotional needs from the physical needs. She helped me understand my desire to sometimes be submissive in sex and why my orgasms were so much more intense when I was."

Testing him she continued, "I don't think it is a good idea, telling you all of this. I'm not the same person. Lots has happened since then, I'm stronger now."

Richard smiled and hugged her, "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to but I want you to know you can tell me anything. I will never judge you."

With that he resumed his story, "My story, now I'm trusting you not to judge me either, would have ended badly eventually I think, even if Julie had not died. Julie and I never thought the same about a lot of things but especially sex. I wanted more, to try new things, explore our limits, and she thought her job was to lay on her back and spread her legs. A man wants to know that he satisfied his partner and I really don't think Julie ever had a real orgasm with me."

He paused a moment and continued, "Now Judith please don't think I'm cruel to say that about her. You and I are not at that point and I don't want you to think I have any expectations. I don't."

He looked directly at Judith and laughingly said, "Besides, the sailor in you is very obvious while having sex. I didn't know the words 'Oh Fuck Yes!' were an expression of happiness."

Judith smiled, a simple Cheshire Cat smile. Out of nowhere she said, "Robert, I think I would like you to call me 'Jude' when we are alone."

He didn't ask why. He just replied with a smile, "Yes Ma'am!" Richard knew however that there was more to the request than just a nickname. He suspected, no hoped, that the name 'Jude' was a signal, a sign, that she wanted, or he wanted her to assume a much more submissive role in sex.

Judith stopped the conversation by saying, "We need to head back, I want to be in a special cove for our lunch.

As he watched she adjusted the mainsail and the boat was purposefully underway again not just drift sailing. This was very different than the sailing they did while chasing stars earlier. It was slower, gentle and as he thought about it, peaceful. He could understand why she loved sailing.

She was at the wheel and motioned for him to join her. It was almost as though, although they couldn't see land, she knew where she was and what direction of sail would take them where she wanted to go. It was only later that he would learn about the navigation computers she was using.

Judith had stopped telling her story long before now and after hesitating said, "I feel like I perhaps said too much. Did I?"

Richard said, "Tell me, I want to be someone you can talk to about anything."

"Ok, you asked earlier and I think we need to talk about Cheryl."

She began, "When I moved back into the inn I was a mess and Cheryl listened to everything that happened and offered honest advice. It was her idea to get the restraining order. Cheryl and I had not talked about personal feelings and experiences but I needed to. Richard, I really needed to understand what led me to let myself be used that way."

"Cheryl started by telling me her story and it was not at all what I expected. She was not a Lesbian in high school, she was just shy and felt ugly and kept to herself. In college she lost her virginity to a guy who was just using her, not the way she wanted to lose it. Cheryl and I laughed a little about that because virginity meant a lot to her but nothing to me."

Judith continued, "Cheryl's first experience with a woman was a roommate. It was just college students experimenting with sex but it was a much better experience than she had with men. Cheryl told me that once her roommate saw that she was willing it wasn't long before they were doing much more than kissing and fondling each other's breasts. Cheryl was liberated by the soft side of sex. She had been pleasing herself for years and felt comfortable that she knew what to do to please another woman. That made me think. I was after all and expert at pleasing myself."

Richard was listening carefully but couldn't help but tell her, "I'd love to watch you do that."

Judith smiled and said, "There is so much more. We can't do it all in one day you know."

She continued, "Richard, this is hard to explain but I was five months pregnant and I was constantly I guess I would say, 'in heat.' I had never thought about making love with a woman but while we were talking about his death and the baby, Cheryl put her hand on and kissed my baby belly and then kissed me. Nothing planned, nothing contrived, just a gentle 'I'm with you, here for you,' kiss. We were hugging and I heard her whisper in my ear, 'I love you.' Richard, for me at least, the world stopped for a moment when I realized what she was saying. Our faces were inches apart when I said, I love you too, not seriously, but hoping actually to lighten the moment."

"Cheryl put her hands on each side of my face and kissed me again and not the kiss of a friend, the kiss of a lover. Something happened inside me. When her tongue tried to push my lips apart I opened my mouth and let her in. Then as we were looking at each other and I told her that I was not a lesbian. I could not be her lover that way. She looked at me and said, every woman is a lesbian, every woman can make love without being 'in love.'"

"That kiss led to another. Now I knew Cheryl is bisexual, and at that time I had just experimented a little with other women in college but it had never gone beyond kissing and maybe touching each other a little. When Cheryl pulled my top off, removed my bra and touched, kissed and sucked my breasts things changed. I was enjoying what she would later tell me again was the 'soft side of sex'. I watched as she pulled her own top off and removed her bra. Richard, I had seen other women naked before but somehow this was different. She took my hands and brought them to her breasts, almost offering them to me. Cheryl looks tiny but her breasts are larger than mine and much rounder. They were wonderful, she was wonderful. I kissed and licked her nipples as I would want mine kissed. Sex with Cheryl was easy, natural, I just did to her what I would have wanted done to myself."

"Cheryl showed me that there is always another story to be told, another person to make love to. Most of all she showed me how a woman can make love to another woman and how there was room for sex with both men and women in my life."

As Judith watched, Richard was having a physical reaction to her story. She sat near him and touched him through the fabric of his swim suit. She could see (feel) that he was hard and she asked him, "Richard, you said earlier that you would like to watch me please myself." She squeezed his cock and continued, "Does this mean that if the opportunity presented itself you would like to watch me with Cheryl?"

He put his hand on hers and said, "More than just watch."

She smiled, kissed him and said, "I'd like that too. Are you asking me to arrange it?"

"Yes!"

She smiled.

They sat quiet for a moment and then she started moving about and changing the sails. He watched her body closely as she stretched and her slender but very muscular body was on display in every way for him. He seemed to never tire of looking at her.

~~

When they neared shore Richard saw no opening in the trees, no entrance to the cove she was looking for. Then he saw that they were approaching a small island that up to that moment had blended with the shoreline. As they went around the island he saw the entrance to the cove and water beyond the entrance. No other boat was in the cove.

Judith quickly lowered all the sails, lashed them in place and started the motor. When she reached the middle of the cove Judith dropped the anchor. She explained to Richard that she had found this place by accident more than a year ago when she was looking for places near shore to swim with some privacy. As he look around he saw that there were no buildings on the shore that surrounded them on three sides and that they could only be seen from the entrance to the small cove if a boat happened to pass by beyond the little island.

The sun was beginning to get low in the sky so the nearby trees provided some much-needed shade. As she explained that later they would motor into the harbor she was busy properly lashing and covering sails.

When she finished she went below and when she returned she was wearing a white tee shirt and navy blue shorts. She tossed him similar but of course larger tee shirt and said, "Captan's orders, we dress for lunch!" She somehow, almost magically, made a table appear in the cockpit leaving him convinced that you could indeed live aboard a sailboat.

The lasagna was great and the salad was the perfect side dish. He did not realize how hungry he had gotten and devoured every bite.

When the food and the wine were gone she told him she had a surprise for him. After the dinner dishes were cleared she unfolded the swim ladder and hung it over the side. She smiled and said, "My surprise is in the water. You get ready, I just need something from below and I'll be right back." Richard took his tee shirt and swim trunks off and when he turned back he saw her coming up the companion way ladder. She was naked and her breasts swayed and bounced slightly with every movement. She held his hand and said, "The water here is very cold so get ready." With that and holding his hand tight she jumped over the side taking him with her.

When they surfaced he looked at her and asked why it was so cold. She replied, "We are swimming directly above and in a fresh water spring. Go ahead and taste it." He did and smiled.

Judith swam close to him and said, "Now if you don't mind, it been a long hot day and I'd like to prepare desert."

When he looked at her with a puzzled look on his face she showed him the bar of soap she had retrieved from below just before they jumped in. Before he could say anything he felt her hand between his legs. She was pushing the foreskin back and using the soap to wash him. The water was cold and he felt his cock shrinking not growing with her touch. He looked at her and said, "I'm sorry, it's the cold water."

She knew what he was saying, this was not her first time in the cove swimming with a man. She smiled, kissed him lightly, and said, "I'm just washing my desert. You'll be warm enough and hard enough when we get back on board." She moved the soap between his butt cheeks and washed him there as she slipped her soapy finger briefly in his butt hole.

Judith handed Richard the soap and he washed her breasts and her vagina moving his fingers in the folds of her labia and into her. When he got to her backside he slid the soap between her cheeks and like she did he washed her backside throughly. When he fingered her she did not resist but rather told him to use two fingers and push deeper. Richard was surprised by how much she welcomed his fingers in her and how she was using her body to push back. He was not really surprised any longer by her bluntness and trash talk when she learned in and said, "You can fuck me there if you want to. Not today but soon enough, when I have a chance to clean myself for you."

They finished by splashing water all over each other to rinse off the soap.

Just as they were about to climb back aboard a smaller sailboat entered the cove and anchored twenty-five or so yards away. They were naked in the water and the couple in the other boat was waving at them. He looked at Judith and said with a smile, "Ok captain, what do we do now?"

Judith answered by swimming over to the ladder and beginning to climb back aboard. When she was about to step over the rail and now facing the other couple she turned and waved back at them.

Richard followed her but did not turn and wave.

Back aboard, Judith took Richard by the hand and led him below and for the second time that day into the forward berth but it didn't go as she had planned. It was so much better. As she led the way holding his hand he pulled her back and pushed her back into the bulkhead leading to the berth.

Judith started to say something, "Richard, what's.....?"

She never finished her question. He said with a smile, "Shut up Captain, this is my time."

He took her hand and put it on his cock that was growing and getting harder from the moment she touched it. He looked at her, smiled a mischievous smile again and said, "I think this is when your supposed to get on your knees and beg the crew not to throw you overboard."

Judith knew what was happening and decided to play along. As she dropped to her knees he pivoted his hips to put himself directly in front of her face and put one foot up on a nearby bunk. This was very different than the sex they had experienced earlier in the day. It was progressing more slowly, more thoughtfully but with more games, fun and just as much hidden desire.

This changed everything. Unlike when they had made love in a frenzy earlier she now had time to look at, smell and touch his magnificent cock and balls. When she grasped his scrotum she could see each testicle outlined clearly in the thin but very tight from the cold water skin. Even right against his body she could see they were bigger that those that she had seen on other men and when she reach under and cupped them in her hand his knee buckled slightly and she thought he moaned. Judith saw again what she had suspected earlier. Richard was very hairy, never shaved, never trimmed hairy. Although she shaved everywhere, everything, and she preferred that for herself she liked very hairy sex partners in both men and women.

Judith used her hand to push the foreskin as far back as she could. It seemed to collapse and disappear into the skin of his cock. He was longer than she thought. She held it with both hands and a small part of the head still extended beyond her hands. The skin of the shaft had multiple thick dark veins pushing outward. She found it interesting that his cock, as long as it was, was not thicker. It was average as best she knew average.

When she had first grasped and fondled his balls in her hand a drop of liquid appeared at the opening of his cock. She licked it and it seemed to be tasteless, maybe salty. It was then that she noticed that the head of his cock was bigger than the shaft, much bigger, almost like a mushroom on a stem.

When she took the head of his cock in her mouth she felt his hand behind her head. This was not new to her. In her experience some men like to face fuck a woman, certainly her dead husband and his friends did. It was a power thing. Richard did not fit the mould. He did not push his body into her mouth or pull her head in with his hand. He just held her steady and let her set the pace.

She liked that. It gave her time to also enjoy the experience. Richard would eventually learn that Judith had shied away from vaginal sex since she got pregnant. A mental block perhaps, but men didn't seem to mind. Oral sex first, anal sex second and vaginal sex rarely. Judith loved oral sex with both men and women. There was something about it that satisfied her need to feel subservient, something about the enhanced tastes and smells.

But they had had vaginal sex earlier and she said nothing when he exploded inside her. She said nothing but she very much realized the danger. She was exactly at that time in her cycle where she was most likely to get pregnant.

Tonight was Richard's turn to enjoy her skills but anal sex would not happen on this trip. For that she needed time to prepare, to clean herself. Now, tonight he was in her mouth and with every thrust she took more and more of him until he was deep in her throat and he knew it as she swallowed over and over to make him cum.

When she started to insert her finger into his anus he pushed her away saying, "Damn girl, you're good but it's too soon to end this."

Richard lifted her to her feet and pushed her back into the berth on her back. He looked at her and said simply, "Show me!" When she didn't respond he said, "Spread your legs, lift your ass off the bed and show me! Open it to me! No one had ever suggested they wanted to look that way. He never touched her. She thought exposing herself that way was very erotic.

He then told her to turn over and get on her hands and knees facing away from him. Without hesitation, she did as he asked. Richard then had a series of requests and he told her to spread her legs and arms farther apart. He reached under her and fondled her suspended hanging breasts. This experience of being on display was making her very wet. He next asked that she lower her head to the bed. Show me your butt hole, Jude. Use your hands to spread you butt cheeks for me. She did as she was told and after only a few moments he told her to stop and put her arms above her head on the mattress.

This was all a new experience. She was not surprised to feel an orgasm building. This man was making her expose herself shamelessly and she loved it. Then things changed and it was not enough to just show him her body, he insisted she tell him what she wanted him to do.

She explained as best she could how to please her orally.

She felt his hands on her butt pulling her cheeks apart and soon he was licking her there, not poking with the tip of his tongue but rather taking long slow licks with his tongue flat and wet, pushing her toward the edge. She was telling him how to lick a woman in a way that she loved. He told her to lay on her side and he laid down beside her with his cock pretty much in her face. He lifted her leg, rested his head on her thigh and began to lick her again but her vagina this time. The same flat wet tongue starting near her butt hole over her labia and stopping before and not touching her clit. She was so close she was having a hard time focusing on kissing and sucking his balls and cock.

When it arrived it was the best kind of orgasm, one that had built up over a long time and when it came set her body on fire. The kind of orgasm that when it arrived kicked down the door and for as long as it lasted made the world disappear. Wave after wave of intense pleasure that few had given her. Richard was one of those people who seemed to instinctively press the right buttons. She had told him her secret, "Never stop. Even if I beg you, don't stop. Push me through the initial orgasm to the pleasure that waits beyond."