Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared at the book I wonder if maybe it was just an account she had before we were married but why wouldn't she have told me about it? I ended up downing two shots before I could bring myself to open the book. I opened to the book to the first page of entries and saw a deposit of $15. The deposit had been made six years earlier when Judy was 16 years old. That was when she first started working when she was still living at home. The first two pages of the pass book showed a deposit each week ranging from $15 to $20. There were no withdrawals during this time. These small deposits covered a two year period and then suddenly the weekly deposits jumped to over $200 a week. These started about the time she started working at Angelo's. I was surprised that she could have been making enough to pay rent and still put away that much money every week. There were still no withdrawals.

The last page and a half of entries started after we got married. There were two deposits each month each one equal to half of my paycheck. These deposits started while we were living in Judy's old apartment and continued up until my most recent paycheck. The ending balance in the account was over $32,000.

As I stared at that number my head began to spin. How could she have saved that much money?

This was crazy. Where were the rent payments? I got so dizzy I had to lie down on the floor.

As I lay there I tried to make sense out of what I had discovered but the conclusions I was coming to were hard to accept. When anger had completely replaced my sense of confusion I decided to act. I grabbed a baseball bat out of my closet and headed over to John's house. I didn't have a plan in mind except that I wanted answers to all of the questions that were spinning in my head.

When I got to the door at John's house I thought about how to approach the situation. Should I knock on the door and thus alert them that I was coming or should I break a window and unlock the door. The noise would alert them but I could probably be in the house before they could react. I was just about to knock the window pain out when I remembered seeing John take a key out from under the decorative milk can that was sitting on his porch. I looked under the milk can and found the key.

I quietly unlocked the door and slipped into the house. I closed the door behind me and stood silently for a moment, listening for any movement in the house. The downstairs was dark except for a small light in the kitchen. When I approached the stairs I could see light in the upstairs hallway. As I stood at the bottom of the stairs I could hear music playing. The music wasn't very loud but I hoped it was loud enough to cover up any noise I might make sneaking up the stairs. Luckily I only encountered one creaky step and it didn't trigger any response from the three people upstairs.

When I got to the top of the stairs I could see source of the light and the music. There was a double door leading into a bedroom at the end of the hall. The doors were not completely closed so I would able to sneak down the hall and peek into the room without being seen by anyone inside the room.

As I approached the door I still didn't know what I was going to do. I was trying hard to keep my anger under control. It was not my intention to charge into the room swinging the bat and end up killing some one. I had the bat with me so that I would be able to control the situation.

I stopped just outside the door and took a long deep breath and exhaled slowly. I repeated this a few times trying to get my breathing and heart rate slowed down a little and then I peeked into the room.

I was shocked by the scene in the room although I shouldn't have been. It was what I should have expected based on what John had said they planned to do. When I looked in John was standing next to the bed stroking his cock while he watched Judy and Suzy on the bed. Judy was on her back and Suzy was on top of her turned in the opposite direction so that Judy's head was between Suzi's thighs and Suzy had her head between Judy's thighs. I was too far away to actually see if Judy was licking Suzi's pussy but I guessed that is what she was doing.

I was mesmerized by the scene and unable to stop watching them. I watched Judy work on Suzi's pussy for a few minutes and then John got on the bed and pushed his cock into Suzi's pussy and as he pounded his cock into her Judy licked his shaft and balls.

I watched this for a while and then remembered what I was there for. I decided to watch the action for a little longer and look for just the right moment to make my entrance.

I didn't have to wait long for that moment. It came when John did. As soon as I was sure that John was climaxing and shooting his load inside Suzy I slipped into the room. John had his back to me and both girls had there heads between the others legs so no one could see me. It was time to announce myself.

I quickly stuck the baseball bat under John's arm and across he chest and flipped him backwards off the bed. Judy suddenly found herself looking up at me as gobs of John's semen dropped from Suzi's pussy onto face. Then I bend down close to Judy and said, "We have to talk."

John was trying to recover from the fall and was saying, "What the fuck...?

I turned to face him and held my arm out pointing the bat at him and said, "You shut the fuck up."

When I looked back at Judy she was trying to get Suzy off her. Suzy still seemed to not understand what was going on. When Suzy finally go a look at me standing there with the bat in my hand I saw the fear in her face.

I said, "Okay, let's all go downstairs and have a little chat. John stood up and just looked at me trying to show defiance so I took a step toward him and said, "Don't fuck with me unless you want me to crack your head open." John took a step back and put his hands out in front of him and said, "Okay, whatever you want."

As Suzy got off the bed she reached for her robe but I stopped her. I said, "You don't need to get dressed. As soon as I get my questions answered I will leave and the three of you can fuck yourselves silly."

Judy hadn't taken her eyes off me since she first became aware that I was in the room. John's semen was running down her cheek and along the side of her nose. She reached up to wipe her face but I stopped her. I said, "Leave it till we are done talking. It will help me stay focused.

We all went downstairs, the girls first followed by John and I was right behind John. We all went into the living room and I made the three of them sit together on the sofa and I sat across from them. I sat quietly for a minute while I got everything that I wanted to talk about straight in my head. Then I started.

"Judy, I have some questions for you and I want straight answers do you understand?

Judy nodded her head and I continued.

"Stand up please."

Judy stood up and put her in front of her crotch in some kind of an attempt to be modest.

"Judy, I think it is too late to be modest. Everyone here has seen everything you have so just put you hands down."

She put her hands down and I could see that this made her uncomfortable which I liked. Judy tried to get control of the situation. She said, "What are you doing?. You are ruining everything. John was going to give us this month's rent for free. I was doing this for both of us. Then you come storming in here like a maniac. Are you drunk?"

I decided to ignore her comments and get to the meat of the mater. I pulled Judy's pass book out of my pocket and threw it to her and said, "Explain this."

"Where did you get that?"

"That's not important. How did you manage to save more than $32,000. I know what you were doing. Putting half of each one of my paychecks in your savings account. How were you paying the rent? For that mater how did you pay the rent at your last apartment? You put a lot of money in the bank but there never seemed to be any payments made for rent. How can that be?"

Judy's eyes filled with tears as she tried to get words to form in her mouth. I started to feel sorry for her but then I looked at the cum drying on her cheek and kept my resolve.

I said, "I'm waiting." And while I waited I took a quick look at John and Suzy. They were sitting perfectly still and both were watching me.

Finally Judy started to speak.

"I tried to warn you about me when we first started dating. I show you what my home life had been like and I told you that when I move out I had decided that I would do what ever it took to get and keep the things I wanted. I thought that you would wonder how I could afford such a nice apartment on a waitresses income, but you never asked. Back then I was prepared to tell you but you either didn't have a clue of just didn't want to know.

"Well the truth is that when I went to interview for the job at Angelo's he said I didn't have enough experience to work in his restaurant. So I told him I would do anything to get the job so he took me into his office and locked the door. then he asked me if I was sure I wanted the job that bad so I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out and sucked him off.

"Angelo gave me the job and when I told him I needed an apartment so I could move away from home he gave me that apartment. Angelo owned that house. He let me stay there rent free and I gave him sexual favors two or three times a week."

I said, "When we started dating were you still fucking Angelo?"

"Yes. I didn't know if our relationship would last and I still needed a place to live. But even after I feel in love with you I had to pay my rent somehow."

I said. "What about after we were married?"

"I'm sorry. After we married saving money became even more important to me. The problem was that Angelo was upset that I wasn't able to be with him as often and he started to threaten to tell you about us so I threaten to tell his wife. That shut him up but I knew then that we would have to find another place to live."

I said, "So you managed to find this beautiful house for us to rent. Were you planning right from the start to fuck John for the rent or did that just kind of happen?"

"You should have know something was wrong when we looked at the house. $850 a month for a nice lake front house. All you had to do is look in the real estate section of the paper and you would have seen that houses on lake front property not nearly as nice were going for $1500 a month or more."

I said, "Then why was the rent so cheap?"

"Let me explain."

"Please do."

"I wanted to see if we could find a place on the lake so I did a search on the Internet. Most of the search results were regular real estate listing and the properties were to expensive and I was just about to give up when I saw an add that read, 'Looking for a nice home on the lake. We have a beautiful little house available for the right open minded couple.'

'There was just an e-mail address to send responses. The add interested me because it was on the lake and with no real estate agent involved I figured the rent would be less, so I sent a note to the e-mail address and asked if I could see the place.

"I got a response the next morning inviting me to come see the house. When I got out here I met John and Suzy. We talked for a while and then I asked if I could see the house. John said I would have to answer some question first. He asked about our ages, where you worked, how long we had been married and how open minded we were about sex.

"I asked John why he asked about sex and he said that he and Suzy were looking for tenets that might be willing to pay their rent in non traditional ways. Most people might have had to ask John what he meant but I didn't. I just said that we could discuss that more after I had seen the house.

"Well you know that I loved the house right away. So after I looked the house over I told John that I would be willing to do whatever was necessary to get us into that house but that I didn't think we could count on you to participate.

"John said that he was willing to work with that if I was willing to make a down payment."

I said, "Down payment? What was the down payment?"

"I had to go down on Suzy while John watched and then he fucked me."

I said, "You started fucking them even before we moved in?"

"I told you, I wanted that house."

I said, "So what was all the crap about the rent being $850 a month and then offering to let us have it for $800 the first year and $900 the second year."

"We had to make the deal sound good with out making you suspicious. Although I though you might be suspicious anyway. The deal was just to good for lake front rentals."

I said, "Apparently we didn't pay any rent."

"Well, you didn't."

I said, "So how often did you have to pay the rent?"

"The three of us got together about three times a week.?

I said, "There never was a money shortage was there? So what was that all about?"

Judy looked over her shoulder at John and then turned back to me and said, "That was John's idea. He thought that under the right circumstances he could get you to start participating with us. First he had to find a way for you to accept his fucking me so we used the money shortage for that. John thought he had you. He figured that you would have insisted that you could come over and watch tonight and then he would have ask you later if you wanted to fuck Suzy and if you didn't come over we would do this anyway and then in a few days he would invite you to join us. He thought that if you participated once you would be hooked."

I said, "That brings us back to the money. You have been taking the money I brought home for us and putting it in your own savings account. But I guess you figure that was your money because you earned it fucking. I believe that makes you a whore. I guess I can't blame John and Suzy for all this. They were upfront about what they wanted. You're the one who accepted there offer and then hatched the plot to manipulate me into accepting your infidelity By the way, what was your target amount?"

"My target amount?"

"Yeah. How much were you planning to stash in your account before you were going to dump me and run off the money?"

"I was never planning of leaving you."

I was getting angry again and finding it difficult to control my emotions. "Then what was the purpose of hiding all that money from me?"

Judy said, "I was saving it so we could but a house when our lease ran out here."

I had to laugh at that. "When the time came to buy a house how were you going to explain having all that money?"

"I don't know and that's the truth. I have often though of telling you everything and hoped that somehow you would be able to forgive me, but I never could find the courage to do it. As a mater of fact I wrote a letter to you right after we moved into the house explaining everything including the savings account."

I said, "Well I guess I never got that letter."

"I never sent it. I have wanted to several times but I just was to afraid of losing you. I hid the letter under the desk drawer with my pass book. When you said you found the pass book I thought that you must have found the letter too."

Judy was crying harder and repeatedly said, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

At that point I was too exhausted by the all the emotional turmoil I'd been through to care to discuss the mater any further.

I said, "That's all I can take. I am leaving and John, you and Suzy can get back to collecting the rent from Judy. I think you may want to charge her less rent though, because starting tomorrow she will be living alone."

I turned and left the room. I could still hear Judy crying as I closed the front door behind me.

When I got back to our house I picked up the bottle of Jack Daniel's and took a drink straight from the bottle. I put the bottle away and then out of curiosity I went and looked for the letter Judy claimed she wrote to confess all to me. I found it on the floor behind the desk.

The letter covered everything she had told me at John's house but also added some perspective. In it she said that she understood that what she was doing was wrong but that after growing up in a family that never gave her any love or anything else for that mater she knew that she would have to use whatever means she had to get the things she wanted or needed. The problem was that without a good education the only assets she had was the ability to be a good waitress and a body that made men want her.

She said that she had hoped she would never have to exchange sex for favors again after we got married but her need to live in the lake front house and still be able to save money for a house made her decide to do it. It would just be for the two years we lived there and by the time the lease ended we would have enough saved to buy a house.

The letter went on to say that I was the only thing she had ever had in her life that she was able to love and that she would always be sorry that she couldn't be the wife I deserved. She also said that she knew I might not believe her but I was the only person she ever had sex with for pleasure. She said that she often had orgasms with others but that was not why she had sex with them.

There were several places in the letter where she told me how much she loved me and then there was some very personal stuff about her childhood. She also told me how she earned the money that she opened her saving account with when she was sixteen. I won't share that with you. I can only say that it made me cry.

I was ready to walk out on Judy when I left John's house but her letter touched me in very hard to explain ways. I began to understand why she did the things she did although I wasn't sure I could ever forgive her for what she did to me. Besides, if she love me so much why didn't she chase after me when I walked out of John's house. She chose to stay with John and Suzy.

I was starting to read the letter a second time when I became aware of someone else in the room with me. When I turned around Judy was standing behind me. I said, "How long have you been standing there?"

"I saw you pick the letter up off the floor. I didn't dare move because I wanted you to read the letter without knowing I was watching you."

Judy started crying again. Between whimpers she said, "Bill, is there anything I can do to keep us together. I know I did everything wrong but I thought I was doing it for us. You have to believe that the money was for us. I never ever considered that to be my money. I'll do what ever you want me to do. Please give me a chance to make it up to you.

Watching her beg me as she was crying was to much for me. I went over to her and put my arms around her and said, "I don't know if you can ever fix things but I hope you can. A few things occur to me as I read your letter and I think they need to be address in order for there to ever be a chance for us to get passed this."

Judy said, "Just tell me what you want me to do."

First, I think you need psychiatric help. You have a lot of issues with your childhood that may have affected your decision making as an adult. The second thing is that you believe you have only two assets. You are a bright and capable person and I think you need to go back to school.. And when you finish school you need to get a career. Not just a job. I probably should have let you work before but I don't know whether that would have helped or not."

Judy held on to me tightly and said, "If that is what you want me to do I will do it."

I said, "I am making suggestions as to what I think you need to do. You have to do what you want. It won't do either of us any good if you just do things because I tell you to. Doing what people tell you to do is what messed you up in the first place."

I didn't sleep with Judy that night and the next day we had a long talk. I decided to spend some time away from her so that I would have time to think and get in touch with my feelings. I had my own issues to deal with. I moved out the following day. Leaving Judy at the house was a bit of a test for her. I wondered if she would fall back into the routine of sex for rent as soon as I left but I was happy to hear that Judy moved out of the house a couple of days later.