Judy and Uncle Add Grandniece Ch. 02

Story Info
Don takes Jamie's virginity.
7.1k words
4.66
13.3k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from the first chapter. It can be read alone, but I'd suggest reading chapter 1 first. Everyone is over 18 in this story.

Chapter 2

I continued to gently rub her sex, spreading her copious juices around the area while she tried to get her breathing under control. Judy kept stroking her hair and giving her little kisses between whispers about what had just taken place. My cock was as hard as steel and was poking the front of my shorts out leaving no doubt that I was fully excited. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and focused on my face. As I looked down upon her, I licked my hand tasting her come. "Mmmmm. You taste wonderful, sweetheart. You're stunning normally but absolutely beautiful when you come! And that was laying on your front! If you roll over, I'll continue with my massage and maybe you'll show me what you look like from the front when you come. Would you like that?"

"Yes. That, Uncle Don, was the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I was so excited and it felt so good, but I can see you're excited too." She looked at her mother for encouragement and Judy nodded her head. "Can I do something to make you feel good Uncle Don? I'm not very experienced, but I'd like to try and make you feel as good as you made me feel." I could see the excitement in her eyes, but also the fear that whatever she tried might not be as good as she had gotten.

"No, sweetheart, not right now. I appreciate the offer, but today is all about you. I want to make you feel good all over. I'm excited just to be able to put my hands on your beautiful body, watch you get excited and hopefully, to watch you come again. I can take care of myself if I need to, or maybe your sexy mother will help me out."

Jamie's eyes widened with surprise. "Mom?!"

Judy looked up at me with surprise, then down at her daughter. "Uncle Don and I have been secret lovers for a long time Jamie. You are the only other person to know about it now. You have to keep that a secret! He is so caring and sweet. I love him and he loves me. He's taught me so much and made me feel loved and sexy. I can't tell you how many times he's made me feel just like you do now. I get wet when I even think about some of the things we've done together. I know he loves you too and I hope you'll let him teach you about making love like he taught me. I promise he will surprise you often, make you feel sexy, teach you more than you can believe about lovemaking and make you come until you can't stand it anymore! If you want, I can be here with you for some of it and occasionally, I might even want to join in! There is no pressure to do anything you don't want to. Think about it seriously. Just know we both love you." Jamie was shocked with the revelation that her mother and uncle were lovers and even more so to think she might want to join in with her sexual education. With that, Judy leaned down and kissed her daughter tenderly on the lips. Jamie didn't respond at first, her shock still registering on her face. Eventually, as Judy kept their lips pressed together, Jamie relaxed and welcomed the kiss her mother offered.

When it was over, all she could say was, "WOW! I never even suspected." She kept looking between Judy and me.

Judy smiled and said, "Shhh. Roll over and get comfortable. You're going to love the next part."

When Jamie got comfortable, position wise, she still felt a little self-conscious about being totally naked in front of her uncle. She covered herself with the towel from just below her still glistening sex to just above her breasts. Don leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. Still getting used to all the attention, it took a moment for Jamie to respond as she could feel his tongue sliding across her lips seeking entrance. She parted lips and tentatively probed Don's mouth until their tongues met and started the dueling that a lover's kiss entails. When the kiss was over, Don told her, "I love you sweetheart. If you're willing, I'll teach you all I can about making love. We won't do anything you don't want to or that makes you too uncomfortable. The first thing you need to understand though is that you are absolutely beautiful and should be proud of your sexy body. There is no need for you to cover it up when we are together. It's a turn-on for a man to see such a work of art."

Jamie looked Don in the eyes and asked, "Does looking at me turn you on, Uncle Don?"

"Oh, you have no idea how much you turn me on my little minx. I'm as hard as steel from looking at you and knowing that I just made you come. Just the thought of the possibility of making love to you turns me on, but for right now, I want to help you feel relaxed with your body and showing it off to me. So, we're going to continue with the massage. Just close your eyes and relax. With your eyes closed, picture in your mind what you are feeling and enjoy all the feelings you'll experience. I'll leave the towel in place for now, but eventually it's going to disappear, but I suspect you won't mind by that point."

With that, Don began the massage. He started rubbing her temples gently and slowly worked his way down around her ears to the erogenous area just behind them. As he rubbed her in that area, he began to give Jamie gentle little kisses on her forehead, across her closed eyes, to her cheeks and finally her lips. They shared a passionate kiss that caused both of them to struggle to breathe. Continuing on, Don dipped a little oil onto Jamie's breastbone and worked it out towards her arm. He puller her arm up and over her head, extending it along his hip as he worked his way towards her fingers.

Jamie had always thought her uncle was a hunk and she had a major crush on him ever since she started to have an interest in boys. Inwardly, she admitted to herself that she actually thought he was sexy and confidant. As she lay there enjoying the experience of her first massage, she thought about what had taken place over the last hour or so. She had been looking foreward to her uncle giving her a massage all week long and all sorts of thoughts had been running through her head about what it might feel like, but she had no idea that she would be lying on this table, totally naked (except for the towel) and that her loving uncle would have given her the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced! She loved the feelings his hands brought to her young body. As she replayed the last hour, she thought of her mother's admission of having been Don's lover for a long time. She pictured her mother as being in her place now with Don rubbing her all over. It excited her to think of him making her come like she just had. Continuing with that thought, she pictured her mother, legs splayed wide at the end of the table she was on and Uncle Don slowly sliding his cock into her wide-open sex. Jamie shuddered with the thought, her nipples popped up and hardened and suddenly it wasn't her mother laying there getting fucked by her uncle, it was her! She could feel herself getting wet again. As nervous as she was, she decided that she wanted her uncle to take her virginity. Today! On this table! She thought it would be really special for it to happen in front of her mother and knew with her there it would be something they would both share forever.

Don continued working down Jamie's arms, stepping back a bit as he neared her hand. Jamie took advantage of his position and bent her arm, sliding her hand across the front of Don's shorts until she felt what she knew could only be his cock. She had no idea how it would feel or how big it was until now as she slid up and down it's length. She was amazed at its hardness and how hot it felt. She guessed it was close to seven inches long. Don grabbed her hand and pulled it away. "Not yet baby. This is your time, but I promise, soon." Jamie pouted her lips and moaned in frustration. Don continued to work on Jamie's arm and switched sides, working down her other arm. Knowing she'd try again, he kept just out of reach until he was done. He placed both of her arms by her sides and started back on her breastbone where he had left off. Adding more oil, he began rubbing across the top of her breasts, coating her skin with a fine sheen. He could tell she was turned on. Her nipples were extended adding bumps to the towel covering them and her chest was rising and falling with each deep breath she took. Slowly he rubbed across the tops of her breasts, deliberately taking his time, sliding his hands down the outsides and up, then down the middle. Each time he did this he was slowly pushing the towel lower and lower. Jamie felt his hands rubbing her breasts and really wanted him to rub her nipples, but she never noticed the towel being lowered. He kept working her breasts, making sure to stay away from her nipples, until the towel was pushed about an inch below the bottom of her firm breasts.

Don kept kneading her breasts while he looked her over. He guessed she was a 34b in size. They fit her frame nicely and were firm and upright, even with her lying on her back. Her areola were about the size of a half dollar and were a few shades darker than the surrounding skin. They were topped with the cutest little nipples that were the size of a pencil eraser. "Your breasts are perfect, Jamie. Just the right size. Not too big. And firm. And your nipples, Mmmmmmm." He bent over and took one between his lips, sucking gently on it, sliding his tongue across the hard nub.

"Ahhh!" Jamie sighed as she pushed her chest out. She pulled Don's head down mashing it into her and held him there while he sucked her teat. Don squeezed her other breast and pinched that nipple between his thumb and first finger while pulling up extending that nipple to its fullest. A little pleasure mixed with a little pain was what Don was striving for. He wanted Jamie to be excited but unsure of what he was going to do next. It worked. He pulled away from her breast but continued to squeeze them, pushing them together, pinching the nipples. Jamie was getting wetter by the minute and she felt herself building towards another orgasm. Reaching for more oil, Don dribbled a few drops on Jamie's stomach. Her heavy breathing had it rising and falling at a quick pace and the towel had slid down exposing her navel. Don knew she was pretty excited and would probably come soon if he kept playing with her breasts, but it was too soon. He wanted to tease her some, build her up so when she did finally come, it would be even bigger than before. So, with one final pinch of her extended nipples, he moved on and began to massage her stomach.

Judy sat back at the bar and had been watching what was going on. She was almost as excited as her young daughter! Her panties were soaked, which wasn't helped by the fingers she had buried in her pussy, pumping in and out as she watched Don work his magic on Jamie. It was with mixed emotions that she watched the proceedings. She knew what Jamie was experiencing and was jealous but she also knew that this was a time set aside just for Jamie. As Don built Jamie's excitement and then let her come down, it was having the same effect on Judy.

Don grabbed Jamies feet and massaged them and placed the heels fairly close together at the bottom of the table. This caused her legs to splay open revealing an unobstructed view of her vulva and perineum. They were coated with a wet sheen of the mix of girl-come and oil. Her clit was poking its head out of its sheath and her lips were slightly parted. Jamie felt embarrassed being this exposed but also highly turned on to think that the first man to ever see her in such a vulnerable position was her uncle. She wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do, but the possibilities had her positively leaking with excitement. Don took in the view laid out before him then looked over at Judy and licked his lips and smiled. She knew what he was thinking and quietly walked back over to the head of the table to get a better view of what was going to take place. Don started working his way up the other leg, spreading a little oil and massaging her, paying close attention to the inside of her leg. As he reached the top, Jamie spread here legs even farther apart as an invitation, her breathing almost coming in gasps. She wanted so much for Don to just touch her dripping sex, maybe rub her clit and let her come. But, again, it wasn't to be.

Don dragged his hands down both legs to her feet. Jamie almost cried with the teasing. "Don! Please! Stop teasing me! I'm so close!"

"Patience, my love. Keep your eyes closed and enjoy." Rubbing both legs Don began to work his way back up towards her dripping sex. He would rub a bit and then plant little kisses as he worked his way higher and higher. When he reached her knees, he put both hands below then and just started to kiss his way up, lifting them and spreading them as he climbed onto the table. He alternated between her thighs, kissing and then giving a little lick, then blowing gently as he climbed closer to her dripping sex. When he reached the apex of her splayed legs, he hesitated for a second. He could smell her arousal and see the effects he had on her. Quick deep breaths, almost panting with want. Her sex positively dripping and her head turning from side to side, eyes scrunched closed. Judy watched her excitement and noticed Jamies hands begin to rise. She knew Jamie was going to reach for Don's head and pull him to her sex to hasten her orgasm, that's what she did when she and Don were together, but she wanted Jamie to experience his tongue with little control over what he was doing, so she bent down and grabbed Jamies breasts placing her elbows next to Jamies. This locked her arms at her sides preventing her from grabbing Don. She pinched Jamies nipples which caused her to moan with the extra stimulation, then kissed her daughter, sliding her tongue into the girl's mouth muffling the sound. Sensing how close Jamie was to coming, Don dropped one leg, letting it fall sideways and out and ran fingers along Jamies vulva getting them wet. He flicked his tongue across her clit, and she froze in place. First, he wiggled his thumb past the outer lips of her pussy, and pushed it deep into her sex. Jamie cried out, "I'm coming! Unghhhhh! Commmminnng! Ahhhhhhhh!" Hearing her yell, watching her response from between her legs and feeling her pussy clamp down on his thumb Don knew this was going to be a big orgasm for his young niece. Without thinking about it, except wanting to make this one orgasm she would never forget, he pushed his index finger through the tight ring of Jamies anal opening. Jamie let out a scream as her body tensed with excitement. Her legs pushed down, she grabbed her mother's arms and squeezed hard 'll enough to leave bruises as her stomach muscles convulsed. She could feel herself pushing with everything she had, all her muscles clamping down! As her thoughts faded to darkness, she could feel herself coming in pulses. She'd never felt anything even close to what she was feeling now and then everything for her wend dark.

When Don pushed his finger into Jamies ass and then heard and felt here response, he had everything he could do to just hold on. He sucked hard on her clit as he pushed his head down to keep it in place as she bucked like a bronc! Then he felt her come. He was surprised. His whole face was being sprayed and her come dripped down and soaked his chin, dripping down to his shirt. When her final spasm ended Jamies whole body just crashed onto the table, both legs splayed out to the sides, her arms relaxed and dropped back to her sides and she was gasping for breath. Don slowly pulled his fingers from Jamies orifices and kneeled on the table. He looked at Judy and smiled. "I think she like what I did!" He began to chuckle.

Judy stood back and was laughing. "Ya think!? Wow! She's passed out. I had no idea she'd be a squirter either."

"Me either. It's good to know though. My shirt is soaked, she came so hard. Let's get her comfortable while she wakes up." Don took his shirt off and they covered Jamie with the towel to keep her warm.

Jamies eyes began to flutter as she came around. Don and Judy were leaning over her head, petting her hair as she came to. She looked at her mother and smiled then at Don. She reached up and grabbed his face, pulling him down mashing their lips together and inserting her tongue deep into Don's mouth. She kissed him lovingly and deeply. When they parted she whispered: "Thank you. That was the most incredible experience of my life. I love you Uncle Don. I want to make love with you. I want to feel what it's like to have someone make love to me, to lose my virginity to a man that really cares about me. Someone that makes me feel special. I know that man is you. Will you love me, Uncle Don?"

"Jamie, are you sure? That is a very special gift you're offering me and once given it can never be taken back."

"Yes, Uncle Don. I've never been more sure about anything! I know you love me. I know you want me and I know that I want you. I trust you. Please?!"

Don looked up at Judy who just looked back at him, smiled and nodded her head yes. "OK sweetheart. I'm honored that you want me to be your first. Thank you. But I refuse to do it here in the basement! If I'm going to make love to you it's going to be in a real bed, not on a massage table. Let's go take a shower and get cleaned up first." Jamie hopped off the table and hugged Don who wrapped his arms around her. As they kissed Don reached down and grabbed her firm ass, pulling her tightly against him. His cock was pressed against Jamies stomach and she could feel how big and hard it was.

Turning to her mother, Jamie hugged her also and kissed her hard on the lips. "Mom, I love you. Thank you for letting me do this. I know you kind of set things up. I'm so excited, but I'm also scared. Uncle Don's cock feels so big and hard compared to my boyfriends and I don't know if it'll fit without hurting me!"

Judy held her tight. "Don't worry about it. I promise you Uncle Don would never intentionally hurt you, but you know that it will hurt for a few minutes when he breaks through your virginity. After that you will start to enjoy it and by the time you two finish, you'll be amazed! Now come on, up the stairs to the shower. Uncle Don is waiting."

Jamie started to go up the stairs and then stopped and turned to Judy. "Mom, will you stay with me while we make love? I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you were there the first time."

"Of course I will, if you want. No go get cleaned up!"

Don was in the bathroom waiting when Jamie arrived. He hugged her and again cupped her ass in his big hands, pulling her close. "You're absolutely sure you want to do this? No backing out after this, but even if you change your mind, just know that I will always love you."

"I'm sure, Uncle Don. I want you to be my first. I did ask Mom to be there with me, if that's alright."

Don smiled down on her. "I have no problems with that at all." Don turned the water on making sure it was good and hot and turned back to Jamie. "Now, my sweet little virgin. Take my shorts off of me. See what you do to me!" Jamie got on her knees and stared at the large lump in the front of the Dons shorts as she reached up to the waistband and began to pull them down. She pulled them out and down so they wouldn't catch and lowered them to his feet. She had never seen an adult cock before and here she was just inches away from her uncles. "You can touch it if you want to. It won't bite!", he said. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around it and noticed her fingers barely touched. She had grabbed it in the middle and a couple of inches stuck out both ends of her hand. She was amazed at its hardness, and it felt warm to the touch, yet it felt almost soft in a way. The head was almost purple and shaped like a helmet which flared out from the shaft. She guessed it was at least seven inches long. "Feel my testicles too. Don't squeeze them too much though. They're a little tender right now because I've been so excited because of you. They are full of my come, which I hope to deposit in your tight little cunt shortly." Don let Jamie examine his cock and play with his balls for a short time. He was close to coming, so he pulled her up to her feet and kissed her deeply. "Into the shower now. You've got me very excited and I want to clean you up so I can take you to bed and make you a woman.!" Jamie shuddered with excitement.

12