Judy and Uncle Add Grandniece Ch. 05

Story Info
Jamie's sex lessons begin.
6.9k words
4.37
8.4k
10
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This, Jamie thought, was how she had fantasized making love was supposed to be and her Uncle had made her fantasy come to life. She lay there with him hugging and kissing her, his soft cock nestled between the lips of her well used pussy, his body keeping her warm. She decided that she wanted to experience this again, and more. Maybe not today, but she knew that she and Uncle Don would be making love again, and soon! She couldn't wait.

It was a few days later when Judy and Don were at a fast-food joint and finally had a chance to be alone again to discuss what had taken place. Judy told him, "You do realize that Jamie can't stop talking about you now. We talked about what had taken place the other day and she was ecstatic! She said she had only dreamed about losing her virginity in a special way and you just happened to do it almost exactly like she dreamed. She couldn't get over how gentle and caring you were. She felt loved, she said. She's glad it was you. She had heard from friends who lost theirs to their boyfriends that it was pretty quick and painful the first time and usually in the back seat of a car. She didn't want to lose hers that way."

Don nodded his head and smiled. "I'm glad she enjoyed it. I know I did! It was exciting for me to be with such a young and beautiful girl again. I wanted to make it special for her and apparently, I was successful. I took the virginity of a young girl a long time ago. She actually had to beg me to do it! We were parking and things got hot and heavy. She wanted it, but I tried to tell her she should wait until she was with someone who really loved her. I explained that I really cared and liked her but didn't exactly feel love. She insisted she wanted me. I was a lot younger and she was hot, so I did it. I have regretted it ever since. We did it in the back seat of my car. I wish I could find her now and apologize. I promised myself if I ever had that chance again, I would make it as special to the girl as I could. Jamie was my first opportunity. The fact that I love her to death didn't hurt things."

Judy smiled at his last remark. "I'm glad for what you just said about loving her. I knew it, of course, but it's nice to really know you wanted to make is special for her and not just trying to score another virgin."

"I'd never do that! She's family. I love her like she was my own flesh and blood. I want nothing but the best for her. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd like to be able to make love to her again. I loved the feeling if being in such a tight little pussy. It really made me feel like a man. Also, I feel like I could teach her so much about sex. Like I taught you. There are so many aspects to it. She should explore as many as she can before she settles down. I'd love to be her guide."

Judy blushed when he mentioned her. "Yea. I know what you mean. Before you and I became lovers, all I knew about sex was the different positions. I had never explored anal, bondage and having others in bed. You really opened me up! In more ways than one!" She laughed. "I'd like for Jamie to experience that at least once before she settles down with a guy permanently." She took another bite of her burger, then continued. "I know you love her, and I know she loves you." Laughing, she continued. "Even more now that you've fucked her brains out! She wants to be with you again, and soon, she told me. She really had a great time. I told her we had to be discreet because you are still married and I think she understands the situation, but she's excited to continue."

"O.K. I'm glad you stressed that point. It would be hell to pay if my wife found out and she would have no problem spreading that information all over the place." He took a sip of his drink. "So, we've agreed that I would love to keep making love to Jamie and teaching her. We both want her to be more experienced in the art of lovemaking. But, I need to know from you, her mother, just how far you want me to take things. Do you want me to just keep making love to her and showing her different positions and techniques? Or do you want me to teach her everything I taught you? You were an anal virgin when we first got together, now your my anal slut!" Laughing, he continued. "You were never tied down or had blindfolds on or had a third person while making love before me. Do you want me to do all of that with Jamie? Do you think she would agree to it? Whats your thoughts?

"I want her to experience it all, if that's what she wants to do. As her mother, I want to make sure she isn't just being used or abused. I know you won't do either. You make me wet just being close to me! I want her to experience that too. I know you love her. BUT! I want to be involved. I love her too and since you taught me about sex with another woman, I'm kind of turned on by my own daughter. I think she figured that out when we were kissing and I rubbed her breasts. I'm fairly certain she'd be a willing participant. We'll just have to see what happens."

Don smiled. "Well then. I guess it's settled, at least between us. I'm to continue making love to Jamie and teaching her as much as she is willing to learn about different aspects of sex. Positions, anal, bondage, group sex and whatever else we can think of. Now, we just have to figure out the when's and where's all this is going to take place. It should be interesting, and a hell of a lot of fun, for all of us! I'm really glad you want to be involved. Watching you with her will be such a turn on for me. I can picture it now and it's making me hard! Her laying there with her legs spread and you munching on her shaved pussy while I'm feeding her my cock. Mmmm. Yea. I'm gonna like that!" He chuckled.

A couple of days went by after that meeting when Don's wife informed him she would have to go on a business trip the next week for the whole week. She was planning on leaving early on Sunday afternoon so she could get settled in her hotel and get a good night's sleep for her early meeting on Monday. Don acted like he was disappointed she had to go, but inside his heart was beating with excitement. Now he had a whole week to be with Judy and Jamie, uninterrupted. When Saturday rolled around, he took his wife out to dinner and they made love until the wee hours of the morning to stock up for the coming week. When it was time to go, he dropped her off at the airport, wished her a safe and fun trip and said goodbye. As he drove off, he was super excited and started to make plans. He rubbed himself and pictured his cock sliding into Jamies tight, bald pussy.

When he got home, he did a quick cleaning of the house making sure there were going to be little or no distractions. He wasn't too worried about the neighbors seeing Judy's car parked overnight because his house was set back into the woods and the nearest neighbor was almost a quarter mile away. His wife had texted him to say they were taking off and she was on her way, so the coast was totally clear. He called Judy and let her know. They had talked and made plans for the girls to come over just after dinner. A little hot tub time and a bottle of wine or two to set the mood were how things were to begin. After that, there were no set plans other than being together. They'd play it by ear.

Just so he was prepared, he started to set up some of the toys he had acquired over the years. Some of them he and Judy had used in their sex play, like the blindfold and restraints. He put the blindfold on the nightstand which also held the oils he might need. The restraints he tucked under the mattress if they were needed. He had even purchased a new set of butt plugs of various sizes just in case he got the chance to initiate Jamie into anal play. A new vibrator was also in the nightstand drawer. He made sure there were fresh candles placed in the bedroom to add to the romantic setting. He double checked and felt everything was set for whatever might come about during the evening. One thing was for certain. He knew he was going to get laid that night. Probably by both of them. It had been a while since he had bedded Judy, but the reason was because he got to initiate Jamie into womanhood instead. He thought back on the night he had taken her cherry and smiled. The movie of that night played in his mind and caused his cock to stiffen like a steel beam. He could hardly wait until the girls arrived. He was ready for a good fucking.

Around 7 o'clock he saw headlights flash across the window. He got up and went to the door. When he opened it, Jamie jumped into his arms and mashed her lips against his sticking her tongue down his throat. He almost fell over with her because he wasn't expecting such a physical greeting, but he was able to grab onto her ass and hold her while they kissed. Judy slowly walked up the steps laughing. "I think she's looking forward to the evening, don't you?"

"Wow! Hello to you too!" Don told Jamie, laughing. "I'm glad to see you. Come on in and get comfortable." They went into the living room and relaxed for a moment. Don offered a glass of wine to each of them and they accepted. "So, Jamie. Your mom and I were talking about the other night and what happened. I'm really glad you were so comfortable with it and she says you'd like to continue to learn more."

"Yea. I would. I had such a good time and you were so loving and gentle. I'd really like to do it again and maybe you could teach me a few more things."

"Well I think that can be arranged. There are a few things I'd like to clarify first though. And maybe your mom could interject her perspective if she wants to." Judy nodded her head. "First is I want you to know that I love you and would love to ravish your sexy body. I will never ever do anything to hurt you. There might be some things that are a little painful at first, but after a bit, I think you'll learn to enjoy it."

"Like what Uncle Don?"

"First of all, when we are together like this, just the two or three of us, you don't have to call me Uncle. Just call me Don. I think with what we have done together we can skip the formalities. Outside of our little trio you should still call me Uncle Don though. To answer your question, I might like to spank your sexy little ass. You might not think it's a sexual turn on, but it is to me and I know your mother likes a little spanking occasionally. "

Judy spoke up. "Yea. I didn't think it would have the effect on me it did the first time he spanked me. After a bit though, I started to get into it and started to get really wet. The sex after he was done was unbelievable. Don is an ass man. He loves a woman's ass. When we are together, he almost worships mine! And there's a lot there to worship!" She smiled at Don. "It was a little strange at first because nobody I'd ever been with wanted to play with my ass and I thought it was dirty. But once he started playing with mine, well, you'll just have to find out for yourself."

Jamie thought back to when they were making love and she remembered Don rubbing her little hole just as she was about to come. It sent shivers through her body then and tripped her trigger, allowing her to orgasm. It made her shiver now just thinking about it.

"That's right, Jamie. I love women's asses. I love your moms. It's so big and soft. I also love yours. You are so young and firm. When you come, it gets as hard as a rock. That's so sexy." He stopped talking for a moment, lost in his thoughts. "There is one thing I hope you will give me. That's your complete trust. Trust that I love you and respect you. Trust that I would never hurt you. Trust that I will try and make everything we do together as enjoyable as I possibly can. And finally, trust that I'll teach you as much as I know and am willing to try almost anything we might think of. Do you trust me?"

Judy looked at Jamie, waiting for an answer. Jamie looked directly at Dons eyes and after a brief pause gave her answer. "Yes, Don. I trust you. I love you and want to learn everything I can and you're willing to teach. It is so sexy and so much fun. I think we'll have a good time."

"O.K. then. Let's go sit in the hot tub for a while and relax. We have all night tonight to be together. Might as well get relaxed first. I'll bring the wine."

Jamie looked surprised. "Don, we didn't bring our swimsuits!"

"Well then. I guess we'll just have to go in without them, won't we?" Don smirked as he turned to get the wine bottle. Judy just smiled at Jamie and then Jamie finally smiled. She'd never been in a hot tub naked before and thought that it would be interesting and even a little sexy.

Don was the first in and held his hand out to help the ladies into the tub. While he was holding their hands to help them in, he openly checked out their bodies. He watched their foot as they stood on the steps and slowly looked up as they stepped across the threshold of the tub. Their legs opened and stretched the lips of their vaginas. He watched their breasts and noticed the hard nipples poking out from the cool night air and then they exchanged knowing smiles. Each of the women knew what he was doing as they entered the tub and watched his face. They too checked him out. Judy looked at his semi-erect cock as she entered and thought about all the times that it had given her satisfaction. Jamie checked it out too, but she was wondering what kind of fun things that appendage could do with her.

They got comfortable and turned on the jets. The water and bubbles sprayed out. After relaxing a bit and sipping the wine, Don mentioned that the seat and floor jets could soothe and relax a person and if that person was a woman, then they could also provide some stimulation if they positioned themselves just right. He watched as both women moved around on their seats to test his theory. He could tell when the jets hit just the right spot as each girl got a look of shock and surprise on their faces when they were in the right position. Both girls smiled and gently wiggled their asses over the jets. "Ahh. I see what you mean!" Jamie said. Judy just nodded her head.

They sat there for a while, the girls getting stimulated by the water jets and Don getting stimulated watching the girls. He watched Judy shudder with a small orgasm. Jamie wasn't far behind and then both girls moved away from the jets. "Mmmm. That was nice. Never thought a hot tub could be used to get me off." Judy said.

"Yea. That was pretty cool! What about you Don? Does it do anything for you?"

"Not like for you two. It's nice having the jets on low and blowing against my cock. If I position myself just right, it almost feels like someone is stroking me. Never had an orgasm from it though. " They sat and talked for a while longer and after finishing off the wine, Don suggested they all go up and take a shower to wash off the tubs chemicals. Again, Don helped them out of the tub and gave each girl a little swat on the ass as she stepped over the side.

Jamie was the first in the shower and after adjusting the water to a comfortable temperature, Judy and Don joined her. It was a little cramped with all three of them in there, but eventually they settled into a routine of each washing the others back and then switching the rotation to continue. By the end of the shower the three of them had each been fondled completely by someone other than themselves. When the water started to cool off, they stepped out and dried off. The girls showed their arousal with stiff nipples. Don, being outnumbered and in such close proximity to two naked women showed his by having a completely hard erection. "O.K. Ladies. To the master bedroom with the two of you. Let the games begin!"

In the bedroom, Don took Judy into his arms and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around his back and he grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against himself. Jamie watched and noticed how comfortable they seemed to be in each other's embrace. She was jealous in a way. She wanted to be held by him exactly like that, but she knew it would probably take some time being together before that would happen. After all, they had lived together for over a year when her mom had taken a new job out of town. When their kiss ended, Don quietly told Judy, "Go lay on the bed. Spread your legs wide apart for me. You know what I want to do." Judy shuddered with the thought of what he had planned.

Jamie watched what was happening and was surprised at how docile her mother had become when Don told her to lay on the bed with legs spread. Her mother had always been the one in charge. Now, it seemed, she was under Dons control. He turned to Jamie and walked towards her. Taking her in his arms he whispered to her, "Look at your mother. She's lying there spread open for me. See how wet she is? I'm going to go over to her and eat her pussy until she comes." He kissed her just as passionately as he did Judy. "When I'm done eating her, I'm going to move over to you and lick your pussy until you come. I want to compare your tastes, side by side. Then I'm going to fuck each of you silly. So, while I'm busy with your mother, I want you to lay next to her and spread your legs too. But I also want to see you touch yourself. Get that cunt soaking wet for me. DON'T make yourself come! If you do, I'll have to punish you. Do you understand? She just stared at him, then nodded her head. She didn't expect to be told so forcefully what to do. "Good. Now, go give your mother a kiss and then lie next to her like I told you."

Jamie did as she was told. She climbed onto the bed and crawled up to Judy's head. Don watched her ass shake from side to side and her breasts hanging down and rocking from the movement. He couldn't wait until he was seated behind her with his cock buried in her pussy. Jamie took in the sight of her mother with her legs spread. She noticed a glint of moisture appearing on the lips of her sex then looked into her eyes. She could see a burning lust in them. Little did she know that the lust wasn't just for Don, but for her also. Jamie bent her head down to give her mother a little kiss but Judy wrapped her arms around her daughter and pulled her down until their breasts mashed together and as their lips met, forced her tongue into her daughters mouth.

"Oh, that's hot!", Don said as he watched the girls' kiss. Jamie was initially surprised that her mother would kiss her like that, but given the situation, she decided to go along with it and opened her mouth to her mother's tongue. It sent a shiver down her spine that found its way to her young sex. As the girls made out, Don leaned over the end of the bed and pulled Judy's legs until her ass was just at the edge of the mattress. Jamie had to turn to keep the kiss going so she was able to see what Don was doing. He smiled up at her as he placed Judy's legs over his shoulders. It didn't take long. He kissed each thigh quickly and then dove right in, burying his tongue between the glistening lips of Judy's sex. That abruptly ended the kiss and Judy moaned. "Ahhhhh! Yesss!" He pressed foreward and stuck his tongue out as far as he could, burying it deep in her dripping sex. He began to suck what little liquid was there and the sound had Jamie mesmerized. Pulling back, Don licked up between her lips and across Judy's protruding clit which sent a delicious shockwave through her body. "Ohhhh. Yea. Don. Eat that pussy!" He flicked his tongue across that hard clit a couple of times then sucked it back in between his lips and continued to stroke his tongue across it. Judy was surprised at how close she was already to coming. Don licked down and again stuck his tongue into her sex, drawing out what was now a flood of girl secretions. Holding her legs in place with one hand he placed two fingers of his other hand at the opening of her sex. He licked up again and played with her clit until she began to shudder. "Fuuuucck! You're going to make me come already! I'm gonna come!' Don sucked hard on her clit and kept flicking his tongue across it. At the same time, he slid his two fingers into her pussy and began to fuck her with them. That was all it took. Judy arched her back and her body stiffened. "Aaahhhhhh! Coming! Coming!" Don kept sawing his fingers in and out of her sex and slowly eased the suction on her clit. As Judy's orgasm began to subside, he slid his tongue down to capture the flood that was coming from the lips of Judy's sex.

12