Judy and Uncle Add Grandniece Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay beside her and they continued to kiss and explore each others bodies. She felt the muscles of his chest and played with the hair that lightly coated his torso. Don ran his hands up and down her body, squeezing a breast for a moment and then sliding it across her abdomen and down to lightly cross over her wet lips before going back up to the other breast. Tracy slid a hand down and found Don's cock. It had lost some of its size since they were in the shower and she was able to wrap her fingers around it. She gave it a few tugs and could feel it begin to grow again but continued to explore. She went lower and cupped his scrotum in her hand and felt the two orbs it contained.

Don wrapped his arms around her and rolled over so she was on top. As they kissed, he rubbed down her back and cupper her ass in his hands and pulled her down. Tracy felt his hardening cock as it rubbed against her and started to kiss her way down. She kissed his neck and quickly slid lower, playing with his nipples and then continued lower. Don kept rubbing her back as she went lower and he spread his legs as her torso slid between them. When she was low enough, he pushed her down by the shoulders. She played with the hairs on his belly and finally grabbed his cock as she kissed around his navel.

Tracy reached a point where she could look down on his cock and scrotum. She lifted him so his shaft was pointing straight up and smiled up at him as she bent her head, stuck out her tongue and licked the drop of pre-come off the tip. "Shit!" was all Don could utter. She was taking a bit of control and he couldn't be happier. She began to stroke him and then took just the head into her mouth. Don watched her until the sensations of being in her warm, wet mouth overwhelmed him. His head dropped back onto the bed as she began to use her tongue to bathe his crown with her saliva. "Ohhh, yeaaa baby! Suck it."

Tracy took it out of her mouth and licked from the base back to the top. She did this a few times and then went lower, sucking one of his balls into her mouth. She bathed his scrotum, sucking each tender testicle into her mouth and then ran her tongue back up the shaft. When she reached the top, she dropped her head down, taking his turgid tool deep enough to make her gag. Don grabbed her head and lifted himself trying to slide it deeper into her throat. "Holy fuck Tracy! Where did you learn how to do that?" She had him panting.

"I've watched a few dirty movies my father has hidden where he doesn't think I'll find them. "

"Well, if you keep doing that you're going to have me shooting my come down your throat! I don't think that's where we want it to go, is it?"

"No. I want to feel you shoot your come in my pussy. I want to know what that feels like."

"Then come up here." He helped her climb back up until they could kiss. They held each other tight and Don was able to roll them over until he was lying on top of Tracy. He held himself up and began to kiss his way down her body. Tracy was breathing heavily and was becoming more aroused as he went lower. He took each of her nipples in his mouth and sucked them until she started to push him lower. When he reached her vulva, he grabbed her breasts in his hands and squeezed as he stuck his tongue out and licked her. His tongue speared between her lips and started its way up, gathering the sweet nectar she had produced. He reached the apex of her sex and felt the hard little nub nestled between her folds. Taking it between his lips he began to suck gently on it and then flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

Tracy skyrocketed to an intense orgasm. "AAAggghhhhhh!" She clamped her legs together, trapping Don's head between her muscular thighs as her body shook. He kept licking and sucking even as his mouth was flooded with her copious flow. Her body trembled and twitched for long moments, each spasm slowly easing as her orgasm crested. Don could feel that her orgasm had peaked and that she was on the downward slide of it because the death grip her thighs had on his head began to loosen. He released her clit and began a series of slow, deep licks reaching as deep into her folds as his tongue would allow.

When Tracy's orgasm had finally passed her legs splayed out to the sides. Don gave her a series of gentle kisses on her pussy as he slowly worked his way back up her body. He paused only long enough to lick each nipple, finally reaching her face. He watched her for a moment waiting for her breathing to return to almost normal. "I could eat your pussy all night long Tracy. It's so beautiful and so are you, especially when you come for me! But now, I want to make love to you." He grabbed one of her hands and placed it around his manhood. "Here. Take my cock. Feel how hard it is. You made it that way." Tracy slid her hand up and down its length. She was amazed at how solid it felt, yet the skin was so soft and warm.

"It feels so big, Don. I don't know if it will fit in me!

"Don't worry about that my lover. It'll fit. Trust me." He smiled at her as he looked into her eyes. "This is the point of no return. If you want me to make love to you, take your virginity and flood your tight little pussy with my sperm, you'll have to put me in. Slide my cock up and down your pussy so it gets wet with your juice first." She began to do just that, smearing the head and coating it with her slippery wetness.

Tracy slid his cock along the outside of her pussy picking up a little moisture and as the glans got wetter, she was able to coat it and the outside of her lips. When she felt it sliding between her lips with almost no friction, she placed it at the opening to her womb and held it there. "Fuck me Don. I'm ready."

Don barely dropped his hips and felt the glans pry apart her outer lips. She was super wet, but extremely tight. Tracy sucked in a breath between her teeth as she felt him begin to enter her. Don pushed down a little more and they both felt him go deeper still. He held himself there with a little more than an inch inside her. "Are you O.K. so far?" Tracy nodded her head and Don pushed another inch further into her. With that he stopped again and waited for her to get used to his size. Tracy was biting her lower lip. She felt a little twinge of pain when he pushed against her maidenhead. When she nodded to him to continue, he pulled back out leaving just the tip between her lips before pushing back in. "This one will probably sting for a bit. But I promise it will feel much better in a couple of minutes. Are you ready?" Tracy nodded her head and closed her eyes. Don pushed down hard, stretching and then tearing her membrane. A quick stinging pain cause tears to form in Tracy's eyes.

"OWW!" Tracy screamed and pulled away from Don. This time he went about four inches in before stopping. He held steady as her breathing came in gasps. He bent down and kissed away her tears.

"The worst part is over now sweetheart. When you're ready, let me know and we'll continue. I promise it's going to get better." They held that position for a few moments until Tracy's breathing returned to normal and the pain subsided a bit. She nodded as she looked into his eyes. He very slowly pulled back out and then pushed back in. He took his time, stopping at the same point a couple of times before pushing in deeper. Nice, slow, steady strokes. Tracy felt the pain subside more and more with each stroke and she felt her body getting used to the intruder between her legs. It started to feel good. Really good!

Tracy hugged Don and they kissed as he rocked his hips, impaling her with deeper thrusts of his cock. The pace was nice and slow until Don finally bottomed out in her pussy. He pushed his torso up and watched himself slide in and out of his young niece. "Look Tracy. You see. Your little pussy can take me. Watch as I slide my big hard cock in and out of your tight little pussy."

Tracy was feeling every little ridge and bump along the hard shaft sliding in and out of her. When she looked down, she saw Dons cock, coated with a slightly red tinged slime that she knew was blood from her hymen and her secretions. Rather than being grossed out by it, she was amazed that he fit and was able to slide so much into her. The sight turned her on and she dropped her head back down. "Oh, God. It feels so good now Don. Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fill me with your come!"

Don began to speed up and use more force as he slid in and out. He rocked his hips from side to side to insure he was reaching every millimeter inside of her with the head of his cock. When he slid in, he tried to insure he put pressure on her clit at some point with each thrust. It was succeeding. Tracy could feel herself getting wetter. As Don pounded deep into her, she began to feel a tingling in her groin that was traveling up through her belly and reaching her nipples with each thrust. She grunted each time he bottomed out. "Ugh, ugh, ugh." Grabbing his arms, Tracy told him; "Harder! Fuck me harder, Don!"

Dropping down to his elbows, Don slid his hands under Tracy's shoulders and held on. This gave him more leverage and he was able to pound into her with more force. He could feel his orgasm approaching but tried to hold off until she had hers. He wanted to come with her. "Your pussy is so tight! So good! I can't hold out much longer. Come for me. Let me feel you pussy tighten even more around my cock."

"Yeesss! Almost there! I'm going to come!" She panted out to him. "Ewwww. Ahhhhhh! Coming! Arggghhhhhh! Yessss!" Don felt her cunt clamp down on his cock. A new wet sensation coated his scrotum as she shook. Her whole body stiffened and she stopped breathing as she peaked. She finally started to breathe again as her peak passed.

Don felt her cunt clamp down on his cock when she came and this triggered his own orgasm. He felt the tightening at the back of his scrotum. "Oh fuuck! Coming!" He could feel the tightening of his muscles as they pushed his heavy load from his scrotum up through his shaft. "Aaaaahhhhh!" He yelled and pushed himself as deep into Tracy as their bodies would allow. He held himself there as he felt the first pulse push his seed deep into her womb. As that glob of sperm splashed against her cervix he pulled back out and slammed into her again as his second load was ejected. He held himself tight against her puffy lips as his cock ejected two more shots of his come and then with one final thrust, he held himself against her as the diminishing spasms of his orgasm ran through his body.

Both of them were panting with exertion, sweat covering their bodies. They kissed passionately between breaths, tongues dueling. Don kept pressure on his groin, not wanting his softening cock to pull out of her just yet. She held him tight. It was a losing battle and they both moaned as his shrinking cock finally fell free. Don rolled to his side and looked at Tracy's pussy as he caught his breath. Her lips were open and distended and he could see a small river of pink tinged come leaking back out and pooling beneath her ass. He bent down and gently kissed her at the apex of her sex before taking her in his arms and holding her.

They held each other for a few moments, each hugging and rubbing the other. Don rolled onto his back and put Tracy on top of him. He grasped her ass and pulled her up until her breasts were over his face. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked gently while his hands were busy spreading her cheeks and searching for her anus. When he found it, it was coated with the slick moisture of their lovemaking. He spread it around and zeroed in on her sphincter, putting slight pressure on it until his finger just started to penetrate. Tracy moaned.

"You were amazing, Tracy. Thank you for letting me be your first." He kept playing with her ass and licking her teats. "I tried to be gentle, so it wouldn't hurt much when I first took you. " He licked her nipple again. "Was it what you were expecting? Did you like it? If you did then I think we are going to have a lot of fun in the future, if you want to."

Tracy slid down and then looked Don in the eyes and they kissed. "Oh, Don. It was exactly what I expected. It only hurt for a moment, but I knew it would. I'm glad I let you be my first. It would have been so awkward for me if I let some young guy be my first. It probably would have hurt a lot more too!" They kissed again. "You made me feel special, took your time and made sure I was ready. I came and came! I didn't like it. I loved it and I can't wait to do it again. And you playing with my ass now is making me tingle all over." She smiled down at him.

"Well, I've always been an ass man. I love them and you have a beautiful ass. So firm." He grasped her cheeks and squeezed them hard. He rubbed his finger across her back opening again. "One of the things I like is anal. I hope to teach both of you about that. But not now. One virgin hole is enough for today. They kissed again. "Whats say we go take a quick shower and then get Jamie back in here and see if she wants to play a bit?"

Tracy nodded and climbed off the bed, Don following behind. He smacked her on her ass as they neared the bathroom door. "Oh! Don! If taking my anal cherry is going to be as enjoyable as what we just did, then I can't wait!" She skipped into the bath and Don just smiled as he watched her globes wiggle with each step.