Judy Goes Black, Again!

Story Info
A house renovation regnites old desires.
6.6k words
14.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony:

We lived in our house for ten years and barely made any changes. At first, we didn't have any money. Later when we had money we had two rambunctious teenage boys and a big German Shepherd with sharp floor wrecking toenails. All of them were animals so we didn't make any significant changes. Why bother when it would just get wrecked?

But the kids had flown the coop and Rex was buried in the back yard and we had good jobs and lots of cash. It was time to renovate.

Personally, I didn't care. The old floor and cupboards and fixtures looked fine to me but Judy was buzzing with excitement. She'd been waiting and planning for years. She knew exactly what she wanted. It would involve new floors, cupboards, lights, appliances, paint, you name it. It was going to cost a bundle but we could afford it.

A friend of Judy's had some similar work done and highly recommended a small company with three employees. They were jack of all trades guys and did almost all the work themselves. Judy and I were impressed when we met them to discuss the job. They were friendly and knowledgeable and had lots of helpful suggestions. It was obvious they knew what they were doing.

We got a few quotes from different contractors and theirs was in the ballpark so we gave them the contract.

It was going to take a month to complete the work and one of us needed to be around. Fortunately, Judy had accumulated holidays and was allowed to work from home a few days a week so she was able to stay home.

I liked the guys. They were pleasant and professional. If they said they were going to be there at eight they were there at eight. If they said the water was going to be off on the main floor for three days it was available on the fourth day. They always cleaned up at the end of each day, kept us in the loop and there were no negative surprises. And most importantly, the job was proceeding as planned.

Judy was in a great mood. Every day she called me at work to give me updates. When Judy was in a good mood I got lots of sex. She was exhausting me in the bedroom lately!

I didn't usually see the guys because I left before they arrived and they left before I got home because my commute was a brute. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to work from home like Judy.

I decided to take a few days off midway through the project. I had some holidays coming and my co-worker said she'd cover for me.

I greeted Malcolm, Clay, and Jerome when they arrived. They were just as friendly as I remembered. Then Judy came down and greeted them. She was very cheery and asked them if they wanted some coffee. They accepted. Judy seemed to know what they wanted in their coffees. Apparently, she'd been offering them refreshments since day one.

I noticed that Judy liked to watch them work. She said she was curious about the different steps and also wanted to be around in case they needed anything. Being watched would bother a lot of tradespeople but whenever I looked they were working away and chatting with Judy. Her presence didn't seem to bother them or slow them down and every once in a while I heard them all laughing.

It probably didn't hurt that Judy was attractive in a wholesome girl-next-door way and had aged well. I remember thinking her mom was attractive when I first met Judy and Judy had aged like her mom. She was 5'8", blonde, green-eyed with C-cup perky breasts and nice legs, and had a tight ass that I loved to squeeze. She still turned heads when we were out. I lucked out with her. She was attractive, a great companion, a good mother, and had a good job.

Judy was being quite the hostess. When contractors came I typically told them my name and said to holler if they needed me and disappeared. But Judy offered the guys coffee in the morning and bought donuts for them and asked if they were thirsty throughout the day and even offered them a beer at the end of the day. It was no wonder they didn't mind her hanging around.

Judy seemed very friendly with the guys. She was a friendly person in general but seemed even cheerier around them. For example, she smiled a lot, laughed, and patted their hands and arms. It was like they were life-long friends.

I'd seen her this way before when she really liked someone and was comfortable around them. I'd also seen her this way when she was attracted to someone physically. We had a hunky mailman for several years and if Judy saw him coming she always went out to get the mail in person and came back with a smile on her face.

The guys were certainly impressive physical specimens. They were lean and muscled from their work. Two of them were around six feet and the other was '5' "10" and was ripped. One had long hair in dreadlocks and the other two were bald but looked good the way a lot of bald black guys did.

Yes, they were black. I didn't mention it earlier because I didn't care what color they were as long as they did good work and they were doing good work and were super friendly. Judy liked them and as long as she was happy with their work then I was happy.

The more I watched Judy with the guys the more I decided there was a physical attraction. I never really thought about Judy being attracted to black guys because we hardly knew any and she never commented on their looks. But it was possible she found their hard-muscled bodies appealing along with their pleasant personalities. I decided to ask her that night in bed after she'd just about fucked me to death, again.

"Are you happy with how the work is going?"

"Yes, aren't you?"

"Yup. The guys are doing great work and they're very nice."

Judy agreed.

"You seem to have developed quite a rapport with them."

Judy gave me a puzzled look.

"I'm not sure what you mean. I do like them if that's what you're asking."

I smirked.

"I think it's more than just like. You watch them a lot and are quite friendly with them."

Judy frowned. "I watch them because I'm curious about the work and I'm friendly because they're friendly."

I smirked again.

"Hmmm! Are you sure it's not because they're pretty easy on the eyes?"

Judy rolled her eyes.

"Are you denying you find them attractive?"

Judy rolled her eyes again. "No, but so what if I do? I watch them because I'm interested in the work and I'm friendly because they are."

"So you do find them attractive!"

"Yes. What of it?"

"I didn't know you liked black guys?"

"I like them as much as any other guys."

"But you like these guys."

"Yes. They're attractive and in good shape and they're very nice. Attraction is more than just looks for me. I have to like the person."

"You've never mentioned black guys before. Did you ever go out with any?"

"I never mentioned anything because we both agreed our previous lives were irrelevant."

"Have you been out with black guys?"

Judy paused.

"Yes. Once."

"Guy or guys?"

Judy hesitated and looked unsure. "Are you sure you want to know?"

That made me curious. "Yes!"

Judy smiled. "You're sure?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Judy looked like she was thinking.

"There is some weed in the bottom of my jewelry box. Can you roll us a joint and get me a big glass of white wine."

That surprised me. We hadn't smoked in years, or at least I hadn't. Now I was really curious. I couldn't wait to hear her story.

I rolled the joint and got the wine and then we each took a few puffs and waited. Then Judy gave me a goofy smile which meant she was feeling it.

Then she grinned. "I'm ready. Put your seatbelt on!"

Now I was really curious!

Judy began.

"It all began with this," she pointed at the joint.

"I was in my last year of university and had finished my last exam. I was finally done. There was still a week left on my apartment lease. I decided to celebrate with my roommate Kerry. She was black and gorgeous and had a killer body. She had just finished her nursing degree and was ready to celebrate as well. Kerry had a steady stream of black guys to our place and spent a lot of time in her room with them. They were discrete and I rarely heard anything but I knew they were doing it."

Judy stopped talking and gave me a naughty grin. "Honey, can you lick my pussy? Remembering this is making me horny and I need your magic mouth on my love button. But don't make me come. Just gentle licks to keep me aroused."

I moved between Judy's legs and began to lick lightly. We'd already fucked but she was oozing white cream again. She continued.

"Kerry had a different attitude on boyfriends. She often asked me if I'd like to 'borrow' her dates. Because Kerry was hot looking her boyfriends were pretty easy on the eyes but I turned her down because I was going out with someone. That didn't stop her from making the offer though."

"My boyfriend and I split up before the end of term exams so when Kerry made the offer again I thought about it. Then she got out a joint and shared it which reduced my inhibitions. I started thinking. Classes were done and I'd done well. I worked hard and deserved a treat. There was no boyfriend to worry about. And Kerry's male friends were quite studly and Kerry told me they were well hung. The biggest cock I'd had was seven inches which felt quite nice and I wondered how a bigger one would feel. And there was no downside. I was on the pill so I didn't need to worry about getting pregnant. I'd be going home soon so no one would ever know. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to try something new. I'd never been with a black guy and never had a big cock. And Kerry said she was going to invite three guys over to rock my world. I'd never been with more than one guy at a time. It sounded exciting so I said yes and the guys were over in a flash."

Judy paused with a dreamy smile on her face and took another drag.

"What happened then?" I asked.

Judy grinned. "They rocked my world! I'd never felt such pleasure. One guy latched onto my pussy with his mouth while the other two each took a breast. I was the sole focus of their attention. Then Kerry started to run her hands all over my body. Then she started to nibble on my neck and lick my ear. Then we started to kiss. I'd never kissed a girl before but I was consumed with passion and her warm wet tongue felt wonderful in my mouth. Then I felt a cock slide into my pussy. It was very gentle. He moved an inch in and then pulled back. Then he did two inches and pulled back. Soon there was a cock deeper inside me than I'd ever experienced. It felt amazing. Then he started to fuck me in long deep strokes while the others ravaged the rest of my body. It was sexual overload and I came harder than I ever had. We fucked for hours that night until we passed out in my bed."

"What happened then?"

"I woke up with a tender pussy. It wasn't horrible but I needed a soak in the tub. Kerry woke up later and asked me how I'd enjoyed the evening. I told her it was great. She asked if I wanted to do it again. I did but I was worried about my pussy being sore."

"What happened?"

"My pussy was a bit tender but once the guys showed up and we shared a joint I was ready to go again."

"And then?"

"And then we fucked until I had to go home. It was the most intense, enjoyable longest bout of sex I'd ever had."

"Were you sorry to go home?"

"No. Sex like that is not sustainable. You can't be fucking all the time. You have to live. And if you fucked different guys constantly you'd likely pick up some disease or get pregnant. Besides, there is more to life than sex."

"Meaning?"

Judy smiled lovingly. 'Well, I met a handsome dark Italian man named Antonio who goes by Tony. And then I met his extended family and saw what a real loving family is like. And then I saw him dote on his sister's kids and knew he'd make a great daddy. And then I felt his dark fat seven-inch cock in my pussy and found out he knew how to use it."

I smiled.

"What did you do when you got home?"

"I took a pregnancy test."

"Weren't you on the pill?"

"Yes, but a lot of semen had been dumped deep in my pussy. Fortunately, I was not pregnant. Then I got tested for STDs. Fortunately, I was fine. Then I met you six months later."

"Do you ever think about that day?"

Judy smiled. "About once a month."

"Once a month?"

Judy grinned. "Well, it did feel good and I get an ache deep inside my pussy about once a month."

"What do you do?"

"I take care of myself with Rex."

"Who is Rex?"

"Rex is the nine-inch black dildo that I named in honor of our Rex."

"I didn't know you fucked yourself with a nine-inch black dildo."

"I wasn't sure if it would bother you so I didn't mention it."

"Can I see it?"

Judy got up and came back with a very lifelike nine-inch black dildo.

"Wow! You can take that?"

Judy smiled. "Yup! It gets at those hard-to-reach places that nag me occasionally. I give Pussy a good thrashing and then the deep part of my vagina goes dormant for a while."

"Can I hold it?"

Judy handed it to me. "It feels real but it's cool."

"I heat it up in our heating pad so it's toasty warm. Grab the heating pad and I'll show you."

Judy wrapped the dildo in the heating pad and turned the power setting to high. In a few minutes, the cock felt warm. Then she grinned at me.

"Given that you've already prepared it for me would you like to do me? It's a hassle doing myself."

Judy lay back on the bed and put a pillow beneath her butt and then spread her legs wide.

"I'm ready!"

I gently pressed the head against her pussy lips. It popped in surprisingly easy and I looked at Judy.

"She smiled. "No need to be cautious honey. I do myself once a month. I can take it."

Judy was right. The big dildo slid into her pussy effortlessly. It was amazing to see it disappear inside her. Once it bottomed out Judy told me to start fucking her. She wanted long deep strokes and I quickly got into a rhythm.

"Faster honey. Fuck me like it's you fucking me."

I'd been holding back because I didn't want to hurt her but I sped up. Judy grinned in pleasure.

"Faster, baby! Faster!"

I went faster and was fucking her hard. Then Judy grimaced and her body tightened up and she came. She climaxed several times and then flopped down and grinned at me.

"Very nice Antonio!"

She used my real name when she was pleased with me!

"Now that my secret is out perhaps you can do me once a month. It's so much nicer having someone else fuck you than fucking yourself. Are you interested?"

It was hot watching the black dildo slide into Judy so I was interested.

I smiled. "I could do it more frequently if you wanted."

"Really? That would be fantastic! Why don't you slide your fat Italian sausage in me since you're being such a wonderful hubby!"

I did and Judy’s pussy felt silky smooth and then we snuggled and I smiled at her.

"So, is the increase in sex that we've been having related to your appreciation of our new guests?"

Judy grinned at me coyly. "Maybe."

"And, if I wasn't in your life would you fuck these guys?"

Judy smiled. "In a heartbeat!"

"How would you do it? What would you say?"

Judy grinned. Then she chuckled. Then she chuckled again. I asked her what was so funny.

"My dear sweet husband! You're thinking like a man. Men pursue women so they need to come up with elaborate pickup lines but women don't. I wouldn't say anything. I would just come downstairs in high heels wearing a spandex microskirt and a skimpy top with no bra. I think they'd get the message. Don't you?"

Judy had a point. I think they'd get the message. I know I would!

===

Tony:

I couldn't get the thought of Judy getting fucked in an interracial orgy out of my mind.

I didn't know what her black college visitors looked like so my brain substituted Malcolm, Clay, and Jerome. Their muscled black bodies were all over Judy and she was loving it. Malcolm pistoned his nine-dick into Judy while she sucked Clay's fat cock and stroked Jerome's dick.

Malcolm was tall and thin and had the longest cock. He was the one with the dreadlocks. Clay was six feet and bald. His cock was around eight inches. Jerome was a brute! He was totally ripped and had wide shoulders and treestump arms, a narrow waist, and a ghetto butt with a fat cock. His whole body was muscled and he worked in overalls with no t-shirt. I found him the most physically impressive even though he was the shortest. He was a black Tarzan and I pictured him strutting through the jungle in a loin cloth with Judy slung over his shoulder.

"Tony! Stop! Too much!"

Oops! Thinking about Judy getting blacked made my cock as hard as a steel bar. Once Judy came her pussy got super sensitive for a bit and I needed to pause but I was so wrapped up fantasizing about her getting fucked that I wasn't paying attention. She wasn't in pain. Her pussy just became hyper-sensitive and needed a short break. I stopped thrusting.

"Sorry, honey!"

"Holy crap! What's gotten into you? You've been a sex machine the last few days! You cum and then your cock is rock hard in minutes and it feels bigger than ever."

I smiled but didn't tell Judy. I didn't want her to know that the thought of her getting fucked by the guys was turning me on. That would be embarrassing.

"Well, stud man? What's up?"

Uh, oh. She wasn't going to let it drop.

Tony gave me a constipated-looking grin. He usually grinned like that when he was embarrassed about something. Since we were talking about sex it must be something sexual. I was definitely walking around like a bitch in heat fantasizing about Malcolm, Clay, and Jerome fucking me. Was Tony as well? Was my somewhat macho Italian hubby getting turned on thinking about me getting blacked? If so, could I somehow get him to let me fuck the guys before they left? I would do it in a heartbeat if I knew Tony was okay with it. There was only one way to find out.

I smiled at him. "Antonio, were you thinking about me getting blacked just now? You've been like the Energizer Bunny in bed lately and your cock has never felt so big and hard."

He gave me another constipated grin. I knew it! I straddled him and grinned.

"You have, haven't you! Admit it!"

He started to protest but I cut him off. "Don't you lie to me, Antonio! Your mother did not raise you to be a liar!" Tony respected his mom more than anyone so mentioning his mom was like telling someone to swear on the bible.

"Admit it! The thought of the guys fucking me turns you on! Doesn't it!"

Still no answer. Just his constipated grin. Maybe a different tack would work.

"It's okay Antonio. It turns me one as well. I've been horny thinking about fucking them since we met."

Tony looked surprised. "You have?"

"Yes. The minute I saw their muscled bodies I thought about my black orgy in college. And then I started to swoon when we began talking and they were so nice. They looked at both of us which impressed me because there is nothing worse for a woman than a guy talking to the husband and ignoring the wife. I was very pleased when you told them the renovation was my baby. After that, they focused on me the whole meeting which pleased me even more. I was very impressed with their looks and behavior and decided I was going with them unless their quote was too high. Every day I wake up excited about seeing them and watching their muscled bodies. I didn't know if they’d mind if I watched them and was thrilled when they didn't care. That's why you've been getting so much sex lately because I’ve been fantasizing about them fucking me. So, have you been thinking about the same thing since I told you about my college fling?"

There. I had admitted my truth. Hopefully Tony would do the same.

"Antonio?"

"Yes," he admitted.

YES! He admitted it. I took a deep breath before my next question.

"Would you let me fuck them?"

He didn't react at first which made me nervous.

12