Judy McGuire Ch. 01: That Dress

Story Info
A tale about 'that dress'.
2.2k words
4.47
10.2k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,773 Followers

This was a story that was written ages ago for a contest that was called 'that dress.' To enter that contest I created Judy McGuire and wrote it in the first-person style.

*****

I ran my fingers through my spiky blonde hair before pulling the old leather bomber jacket tighter around me as I had no desire to give any of the males there any better view of my full breasts than they were already getting. It also concealed the baby Glock that was tucked neatly into my waistband holster. With half the room being barely legal and the other half being their parent's age, at around 30 I was too old to get down with the kids and a little too young to get involved in the parent's discussions about mortgages and the cost of schooling. When you added in a good sprinkling of the boasts about how well their little Sebastian was doing or how clever their little Jenny was, it made for a puke-inducing evening.

"Focus Judy McGuire, you are here to work, not to be entertained," I inwardly chastised myself as I watched the photographer snapping pictures of the guests milling around the party as he worked in a slow and casual clockwise direction. It made me smile to see the younger ones pose dramatically with pouting lips and flashing smiles, while the older family members were clearly more uncomfortable with their surroundings and made half-hearted attempts at looking like they were enjoying themselves. With no alcohol in sight, there was little lubrication to ease the awkwardness in the room, though I would have guessed that a couple of the kids had something tucked away in their bag that was at least mildly intoxicating.

Keeping the photographer in my sights I followed his circle carefully making sure that he didn't get any shots of me, not that I cared that much, it was just I had no desire to be photographed in case my former employers caught sight of me and it pays to be prudent in my line of work. Watching his work, I noticed that he had a lot of interest in Kyra as he kept casually circling back taking more pictures of her than he was of any of the other guests.

His intense interest was for one of two reasons and I needed to find out which very quickly and take appropriate action. Shrugging my shoulders I moved like a cat until I was standing just behind his left shoulder and whispered softly, "I bet you are wondering how you can get that little hotty out of that dress and into your bed." I could tell by the way he blushed deeply with even his neck turning bright red that his interest was not dangerous. As he turned I could see that he was sporting a semi in his jeans and he looked up & down my 5'5" frame and tried to smile and act cool. He went to raise the camera and start snapping a few pictures of me but my growl along with me placing my hand over the lens stopped that idea. "No point in taking pictures of me, like you am just the hired help around here."

He raised an inquisitive eyebrow at my comment trying to work out what my role was and I just smiled sweetly as no way was I going to give him a clue until I had confirmed he was 100% legit.

"Guess you have a dress just like that and you know how to do it then?" he said keeping his eyes glued firmly to Kyra's body as she gyrated around one of the young boys causing him to sweat as his eyes bulged out of his body.

"She is a little tease isn't she?" I said still in a low voice, "bet that poor lad will be coming in his pants soon if she keeps that up."

Years of working to assess potential threats to the principal I was protecting had given me a sixth sense to detect danger and this guy wasn't ringing any alarms. Running an appraising eye over Kyra's body, my current principal, I smiled inwardly as to how I landed this cushy number giving close protection to such a stunner.

I joined the police almost straight from university and after initial training was keen to explore the more exciting and glamorous areas as I saw them. I enrolled in a firearms course and to the surprise and delight of my instructors excelled in both side arms and hand to hand combat. A lot of thanks has to go to my two big brothers, both paratroopers who insisted that I learnt how to handle myself to the point that any boys were scared to death of me. Not that I was that interested in boys rather preferring to secretly ogle the naked forms of my fellow female students in the shower from the moment I hit puberty. By the time I went to university I was a card-carrying lesbian and spent a lot of my free time trying my best to convert my fellow female students to my way of thinking. I freely admit it was my love of fresh pussy that got me into the trouble that resulted in me leaving the police under a bit of a dark cloud.

After qualifying top of my class in firearms, I applied for and was accepted into, what was then called the Specialist Protection Command (SO1) which was a fancy name for bodyguards to royalty and such like. I suspect that my parents, who had friends on both sides of the river, in both MI5 & MI6, pulled certain strings to get me in, the rest was down to me and my efforts, and of course my infamous silver tongue.

I did well and after 5 years was in line for a promotion when disaster struck, well more like I tripped over my silver tongue. Now I ask you, what self-respecting ambitious lesbian would turn down the chance to find out what royal pussy tastes like? I certainly didn't, however, when a certain, to remain nameless, royal caught me and his dearly beloved wife locked in a 69 licking each other to a frenzy of orgasms, all fucking hell broke loose.

My resignation was requested and given subject of course to a non-disclosure agreement and an introduction to a very wealthy American family who was looking for a close protection operative for their darling daughter Kyra. A huge salary as well as a small apartment that was thrown in meant it was easy to convince me to up sticks and move to the states.

At first, it was mainly keeping Kyra out of the newspapers, out of trouble and away from danger but like all things it never ends there. She was a cock-crazy little slut beneath her 'girl next door' innocent demeanour and it was easier to let her have her flings and watch over her than risk her trying to give me the slip to scratch her eternal itch. It all changed one evening when I was driving her home after a booty call and she was going on and on about cock when she uttered the line, "how come I never see you lusting after cock or is it down to that famous British reserve we hear so much about."

To this day I have no idea why I said it but without thought, I replied, "I only eat at the Y and after I have dined what I strap on for the second course stays hard all night." The car went very quiet while she digested what I had said but when we got back to the house, I parked the car and as I climbed the steps up to my apartment above I found her following.

I looked at her without speaking and eventually, she broke the silence, "well I might as well see if it's as good as you claim," and with that walked into my apartment and into my bed.

Shaking my head to clear my memories of just a few months ago I decided to up the ante a little. "So are you wondering if she has anything on under that dress or what her pussy tastes like?" I couldn't suppress a small giggle as he tried to find the words but couldn't so I went on, "Tell you what I will do sweetie, go upstairs and conceal yourself in the wardrobe and I will be up in 5 minutes to show you how she comes out of that dress."

I walked over to Kyra who was still gyrating like a pole dancer in a cheap bar and whispered in her ear. She said nothing but the huge smile that crossed her face told me everything I wanted to know.

Walking into the bedroom I stopped and looked at Kyra whose back was facing the wardrobe which I had little doubt the photographer was hiding in. Smiling at her I said slowly, "You know the photographer," she nodded before I went on, "well he was wondering how you came out of that dress." I locked eyes with her and without breaking our gaze snapped my fingers.

Kyra didn't speak but reaching down, crossing her arms before grabbing the hem of the dress and in one fluid movement lifted her arms up and over her head revealing her naked form under the dress. I could almost hear the sharp intake of breath from the wardrobe as the photographer would be getting a close up of her perfect round ass and her flawless back. "Beauty stand," I said firmly and Kyra lifted her hands over her head until her wrists were crossed and together like she was bound and hung. This caused her small but perfect breasts to jut out, which was further enhanced as she rose slightly to the balls of her feet and arched her back almost like a ballerina.

One of the kinks I had found out very early in our relationship was Kyra loved to be controlled. I don't mean being told what to do in everyday life, she was far too much of a brat for that, but in the bedroom.

Stepping closer I turned her gently through 90 degrees to ensure the concealed photographer could get a good view of her body in profile. Reaching out with finger and thumb I squeeze on her left nipple slowly increasing the pressure until a guttural moan of pleasure escaped her lips. "How does it feel little one?" I asked her softly.

"Wonderful Mistress," Kyra spoke for the first time, her voice as perfect as her body.

"And is your cunt wet from teasing those cocks?" I said with enough firmness for her to know I wanted a truthful and honest answer, though I already knew the answer, part of our game was for her to say things out loud.

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry but sometimes I miss cock," she said in a small and timid voice.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a silk scarf I often carried and bound it round her eyes, plunging her into darkness. "Are you mine little one?"

"Yes Mistress," Kyra replied.

"To do with as I wish?" I said firmly.

"Yours always," she breathed in small shallow pants, her excitement clear from the flush to her neck and her nipples that were so hard they almost quivered to attention.

Pushing her gently into position I moved her until she was bent over the bed, her legs straight and her arms bracing herself against the bed. Tapping her ankles with my foot I moved them apart until I was satisfied her pussy was fully accessible. Her moan was loud and laden with lust as I pushed two fingers deep into her pussy, twisting them inside until they were coated with her juices. Removing them I held them to my nose inhaling the sweet aroma before licking them like a lollipop. "Remain like this until the timer goes off," I said setting her phone down on the bedside table.

Walking over to the cupboard I threw open the door to face the photographer who had released his cock from the confines of his jeans and was slowly stroking himself. I could tell he wasn't sure if he should tuck himself away or just front it out, so before his erection could subside I said quietly, "she wants a cock and you have one. You have until the timer goes off so I wouldn't hang about if I was you."

The photographer looked at me then looked at Kyra who bent over showing her puffy and wet lips, then back at me again unsure what to say or do. Laughing softly I moved to the door as the photographer, who couldn't believe his luck, shuffled across the room with his pants around his ankles. As I closed the door I heard Kyra's contented sigh as he sank his rigid pole deep into her welcoming slit.

Knowing I had 45 minutes from the timer I decided to check out the middle-aged woman who had been eyeing me curiously early, all I needed to do was separate her from her overweight husband and let my magic tongue get to work.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,773 Followers