Judy's Foxy Date

Story Info
Finnick has a fun time with Judy's big bunny booty.
9.1k words
3.75
7.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy's Date

"So, Nick, what do you think of my dress?" Judy asked Nick, striking a runway pose.

Nick almost choked on his own tongue. The fact that his partner was attractive wasn't new to him. No, in fact, he found himself thinking about his beautiful bunny partner almost every night when he was looking for a little 'release' before bed. But this was the first time he had ever seen the doe display herself so openly. The normal police or country girl attire, useful for keeping a barrier of professionalism between Nick and the truth about his partner, was long gone.

The truth of her beautiful face, long athletic legs, flat tummy, and breasts that seemed to grow a few cup sizes once out of the restraints of her uniform. While not ridiculously big for her frame, they were certainly more than enough for greedy foxes to fill their hands with or wrap around their angry red cocks~! Everything about her made Nick want to squeeze her around his knot, even right down to that adorable little fluff ball tail perched above the glorious shelf of her ass.

And oh, lords above, that ass~!♥ The fact the Judy had a big booty was plainly evident to any mammal with a working pair of eyeballs. But Nick had lost more a few hours of sleep pondering over how it had come to be. It certainly wasn't the cop training, otherwise, all lady officers would look like they belonged centerstage in a rap video. Was it because she was a bunny? No, Nick had seen plenty of bunny does before and none of them had half as much junk in their trunk as Judy. It was as if every pound she should have lost in police training had instead been painstakingly molded into the most perfect pair of hips and thighs the Tod had ever laid his eyes on~

Judy's ass was truly a work of art. Somehow managing to be both ridiculously plush and fat while at the same time having a level of tautness only found in the most dedicated of gym thots~! It was a deadly weapon in its own right, wickedly designed to relive males of their mental faculties with just the slightest of jiggles. And possibly even more if they weren't careful about their self-control~♥ Judy was one of the most important mammals in Nick's new life, so he didn't like applying such a vulgar term to her, but he also prided himself as a pragmatist and with reality staring him in the face like this the red fox simply could not deny it any longer.

To put it bluntly, Judy Hopps was fucking dummy thicc~♥

Which is why it stung so much for him to see her doll herself up for another male. And another fox at that...

"L-Look, carrots, I don't know if this is such a hot idea..." He tried his best to sound casual.

Judy's ears fell as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be silly Nick, I haven't had a real date since I started at the academy. Even a working doe has to get out every once in awhile, and this night is going to be so much fun! Besides Finnick is your friend, so I know he's a good guy~!"

It was exactly because Finnick was his friend that Nick was so worried.

"Listen, fluff, Finnick may seem all small and cute- I-I mean adorable, but don't let yourself be fooled. He's a total Don Juan, a real lady killer! I wouldn't want anything like that to happen to my partner, is all I'm saying..."

Once again, the bunny rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh Nick, I think you're overreacting. You know when Finnick heard that I didn't have a dress for the occasion he let me borrow this old one you two used in one of your scams? He was such the gentlemammal about the whole thing~♥ And besides, we're only going out as friends so nothing is going to happen either way!"

That dress! Now Nick was sure Finnick was up to something because he was certain he'd never seen that dress before in his life. And Nick knew he'd remember any female wearing a number like this! The dress was purple, the same color as her eyes, Nick scoffed in his head at how blatant his ex-partner was being with his charming. It was backless, with a deep V-neck that plunged almost all the way to the bunny's navel. Nick wasn't sure what kind of magic was holding those straps in place, but it looked like the slightest bounce could send her perky breasts springing free!

A split on the side exposed some of her luscious thighs, but the worst/best part had to be the hem which actually came down below her tail, giving everyone who cared to look a sneak peek at the top of her mouth-watering cheeks~! High heels completed the look, ensuring her rear was raised to perfect fox-mounting height~

This was not a friendly kind of dress. This was a bend me over and rut me until I'm swollen with your kits kind of dress~!♥ If Judy walked down the street in that she'd be leaving every buck she passed with a steel-hard problem in his pants. That is if their bunny breeding hormones didn't fry their brains and have them staining their shorts on sight. Hell, males of any species would at least have to turn their heads and wonder who the lucky bastard was who got such a prime piece of tail all to himself~

And if Nick knew anything about said bastard, he knew that after buying her a dress like that he would be expecting more than his fair share of compensation! He had to warn her! Had to stop her before-

A gentle paw on his arm pulled Nick from his mental tirade.

"You don't have to be jealous, partner~ If you want, you can take me out yourself tomorrow~! I'm sure we'll have an even better time together!"

The thought of a date with Judy briefly derailed Nick's train of thought. The things he wanted to say to her, do with her~♥ He wondered if she would wear that dress again for him~ But it only took a moment for him to realize that it had been a diversion. His fanaticizing allowing the doe to make it most of the way to the exit. Sly bunny.

And by the time he understood that he'd been conned, it was too late, her ass finished him off. No male could keep his higher brain functions with the sight of those two perfect globes strutting their stuff in front of him. Especially not since every sashay of her hips ended in a delicious peek of cheek jiggling over the top of her dress~ Judy was the living embodiment of hate to see her go but love to watch her leave~♥

And she was long gone by the time the blood finally circled back around to Nick's brain. The fox panicked, rushing out the door after his friend. He had to follow her, to protect her! And not just because he needed another look at her in that dress! This was for the sake of her purity!

He couldn't be seen now without looking like a stalker, but he knew all the places Finn liked to frequent, he'd had to listen to enough tales of his conquests that he practically had them memorized. He could at least keep watch over the pair to make sure nothing too bad happened between them while they were out. He rushed to his car to start heading towards the first place. It wasn't creepy if it for the sake of his best friend, right...?

***

As Judy approached the alley they had agreed to meet at, she saw Finnick leaning casually up against the side of his van. As she approached, he propped his sunglasses up and let out a low wolf whistle~

"Damn, where'd Nick's bunny cop go? Fuck, you clean up good, girl~!"

Judy giggled at the compliment. Completely obvious to his licking his lips; like she was the prime piece of meat at the buffet~ The things a predator like him could do to a bunny like her~

"You're not so bad yourself~" And she wasn't lying. His black dress shirt and red tie accentuated his already roguish good looks. And while Judy hated to conform to any bunny stereotypes, she had to admit that there was something about shorter guys with big ears that just got her motor running~! Judy found she had to remind herself that this was only a friendly date, catching herself unconsciously cocking her hips to the side to try and entice him~

The effect was not lost on the fennec fox. He decided to distract the bunny from her fawning by stepping forward and opening his arms.

"What? Don't I get a nice friendly hug to start our date~?"

Judy almost cooed! To her, a hug was just about the most innocent thing a guy could ask for from a girl. This move only cemented Finnick in her mind as a true gentlemammal. How could you even turn a hug naughty? She mused.

She really could be a dumb bunny sometimes~

The first thing she noticed as she was brought into his embrace was how firm his body felt~ The tiny hustler clearly kept in shape. A mixture of dread and excitement shot through her as she realized the fennec fox had clicked yet another one of her boxes~!

But she didn't have time to dwell on this point for long. Since the diminutive fox didn't place his hands on her back, he didn't even rest them on her hips! No, he planted them square on the swell of her bountiful bunny butt cheeks~!

Judy's ears shot straight up before twitching erratically from pure pleasure~! This is because Finnick didn't simply rest his hands on her rear, no the Tod fucking dug in~! Sinking his paws into the supple flesh of her ass, spreading her cheeks, pushing them together, juggling their weight in his palms, pinching, spanking, he did everything short of clapping them like a pair of tambourines for the whole city to hear!

That little fox gave her ass a mauling worthy of any self-respecting alpha predator. And Judy was loving every second of it. To the unknown jealously of every other male who knew her, Finnick had just claimed the prestigious honor of being the first male to ever grab a handful of that perfect heart-shaped ass. And he didn't ask, didn't try and schmooze his way into her good graces, he simply reached around a took a big greedy piece like it fucking belonged to him~!

And to Judy's hormone-addled bunny brain that meant that it did~! Thoughts that should have been filled with arm locks and sexual assault charges instead filled with swollen bunny bellies and long-eared sandy colored Box/Funny kits~!

And that was all before he sunk a finger into her pussy~! The invading digit sent Judy standing ram-rod straight. A moan rippled out of her that she tried to bury in the nape of his neck. Pulling back, face flushed redder than a tomato, she looked into the smug face of her date. He seemed completely casual; like he hadn't just made the hottest piece of ass this side of Happy Town almost cum herself with a simple touch.

"I-I thought this was supposed to be a f-friendly date" Judy murmured in-between stifled moans.

"Ain't that what we're doing? Getting real friendly with one another~"

Judy gave herself over to the next moan. If this foxy stud wanted to make her cum her brains out in some alleyway then she sure as hell wasn't going to stop him. And that seemed exactly what he planned on doing, sinking a second finger into her core while he continued to mercilessly paw at her ass with his other hand. She clung to him for dear life, huffing into his collar. Her head going all fuzzy from his thick, musky, alpha male scent~ Judy could feel the crest of her orgasm about to break~!

Which was exactly when he stopped.

All at once, Finnick pulled away from her, leaving Judy panting breathlessly in the ally wondering vaguely if that had just really happened. Before she could process any further than that, her slightly pursed lips were met with the fox's own as Finnick stole yet another one of her firsts for himself.

Fireworks exploded the last scraps of her resistances as his fat, hot carnivore tongue explored the confines of her little prey mouth. If Finnick had wanted to fuck her raw on top of the police chief's desk, at that moment she would have been all for it! In that instant, she was totally and unequivocally his bunny bitch.

The fennec pulled away with an audible pop, licking his lips and giving her the most predatory grin.

"Shit, no wonder foxes used to eat bunnies, you taste fucking good~"

"I-I, w-what?" was the best she could manage as Finnick began straitening up his collar.

"Well, we can't stay here 'introducing ourselves' all night, we're fixing to miss our reservations."

Judy's still pleasure-drunk mind was jump-started by the sharp smack he gave to her rear end as he walked around her to the other side of the van. The action resulted in the doughy meat of her ass rippling in all the right ways~ At least in one desert fox's not so humble opinion anyways~♥

"Come on, bunny cop, hop that fine ass to it~! The nights still young, there'll be plenty of time to get to know each other better later~"

As if on autopilot Judy climbed up into the passenger seat, mind unable to focus on anything other than how good it had felt to be spanked by the little fox. Finnick hoped in like he was king of the world, placing one hand on the wheel and the other on her thigh, ensuring the blush never truly left her face as they cruised towards their next destination.

***

Their dinner had to be one of the most torturous experiences of Judy's life. It wasn't because the food was bad, in fact, it was quite exquisite. Finnick had taken to her to one of Zootopia's highest-rated restaurants, how he knew the mammal who'd managed to reserve them a table she didn't bother asking. Nor was her issue because the fennec fox himself was bad company, to the contrary, she found herself hanging off his every word as he described the various exploits he'd gotten up to over all his years hustling on the streets. If the doe was not already hopelessly enthralled with the little fox after their kiss, this dinner would have sealed the deal no question. And that was exactly the problem.

While Finnick took every opportunity to put his hands all over Judy, dining with his arm around her, playing with the tips of her ears, even booping her nose when she got overly excited about some part of his stories, his hands had remained firmly above the belt since they stepped out of his van.

And it was killing her.

His ministrations back in the alley had awoken something inside of Judy. If she didn't know any better, she would have said she was starting to go into heat. But that simply couldn't be it, could it~? Surly her body wasn't so desperate to be bred that some simple groping and a kiss was enough to have her laid out on her back begging for a litter! She was a strong independent doe who didn't need no male! She just really, really wanted one, preferably one with sandy brown fur, big sexy ears, dangerously sharp teeth, and a fat fucking knot ready to lock her down while he pumped her full of his kits~!

Whatever the root cause actually was, the result was that Judy had an itch only a certain fun-sized fox could scratch. And he just refused to fucking do it! Judy knew the smug vulpine was teasing her, she could tell because every time he 'accidentally' slipped his hands a little too low and she started to preen with approval he'd pull them back and look at her with the smuggest, most self-satisfied expression Judy had ever seen!

He was playing with her! Keeping their date 'friendly' like they'd originally agreed on. Well, fuck friendly! Judy was so far beyond friendly! By the end of the night, she was going to get herself some of that thick fucking fox dick if she had to tie him down to do it!

Though with how strong he'd felt that might be easier said than done~ Maybe he'd end up being the one to tie her up, then she'd be at the mercy on a vicious, unscrupulous predator~! Wouldn't that just be the worst~♥

The sound of a door closing clued Judy into the fact that the pair of them had just exited the restraint. This was the second time that had happened, the doe seeming to seed all control of her actions to the little fox. Judy should have been more concerned about that, but she just felt so safe in his arms~ Like he could take care of everything and all she had to do was sit there and enjoy the ride~ Gods, how she wanted him to give her a ride~!♥

Finnick pulled her into his side, hand going down to play with the heavenly softness that was her little cotton tail~ She just about melted on the spot. Judy had to be careful not to start drooling on him~

"So, bunnybuns, you ready for stop two on our big date night?"

Her ears perked up at that. Stop two?

"Where are we going?" Judy said excitedly. She was really hoping he would say the bedroom~

"Well, sweetcheeks, Nicky told me about how great of a dancer you are and I figured that was something I just had to see. And as it happens, old Finn knows about a club where interspecies couples are pretty common. So what do you say, feel like burning off that dinner?"

Judy looked up at him playfully.

"Are you trying to say that I'm fat?" she teased.

In a flash, Finnick's hand darted down and gave her rear a firm pinch. This elicited a squeal from the bunny and another smug grin from the fox.

"Abso-fucking-lutely~! But only in the best possible places of course~"

This mammal...! Judy thought to herself. She wondered if he knew what he was playing with. A female bunny was not to be trifled with, especially once she sets her sights on a male! Even if it was the male himself who was doing the trifling. She was going to show him exactly what made does like her so good at multiplying~! And this club sounded like the perfect opportunity to do so. He was going to regret winding her up for the whole night, of that she was damn sure!

"Well then," she said pushing off of him slightly, "guess you better lead the way~"

Finnick held his arm up for her to take.

"Just stick with me, babe, and everything will turn out all right~"

As the little fox led her to his van, across the street, in an ally hidden mostly out of sight a slightly larger fox (at least in most respects) seethed in his front seat. It had taken Nick a lot longer to find the pair than he'd originally expected. In the end, he'd only managed to spot Finnick's van by chance from out of the corner of his eye.

Nick supposed he should be thankful that his worst fears, finding Judy's dress hanging out the window as the van bounced franticly up and down, had been alleviated once he saw the couple eating in the restraint. But from how chummy the two had looked that fear didn't seem so far off from becoming a reality!

Nick's gut flipped at how handsy that little bastard was being, but what kept him rooted in place was just how receptive Judy seemed to be to it all. Nick couldn't understand it. Judy had left assuring him that it was only going to be a night out with a friend, but now her body language was practically screaming for Finnick to pin her down and start mating! What happened!?

It hadn't even been an hour since she left the station! As Finn's van pulled out into the street Nick waited the appropriate amount of time before beginning his tail. After a few minutes, Nick's jaw almost hit his dash when he saw where they had stopped.

The Hoof & Paw was one of the most prestigious night clubs in all of Zootopia! Between this and the restaurant, even if Nick did manage to take Judy out tomorrow (and his prospects on that seemed to be growing dimmer by the second) he would never be able to top this! Not unless he crimped and saved for about a hundred years!

But Finnick walked Judy right up to the front of the line. He and the bouncer laughed about something before he ushered the two inside. It might have helped that every male eye within a hundred yards was locked onto Judy. Every move she made exuded sex, and Nick could almost see all the pheromones she was pumping Finn's way!

But through it all the smug little fox never batted an eye, grin firmly plastered on his face, like having the hottest doe in all of Zootopia glued to his arm wasn't even worth a care in the world! The only sign he even knew she was there was as they were closing the door behind him, he reached his hand down to playfully squeeze her ass.

That image was the last Nick saw of the two and it would haunt him for the rest of his days. He'd imagined something like that a hundred times, but to actually see it, it was even better than he had fanaticized. The only problem was that it had been Finnick feeling up that perfect bunny bubble butt instead of him!