Jules and Nicole Pt. 01

Story Info
Jules meets Nicole in gym. Helps her work out.
10.1k words
3.67
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules and Nicole

Sarah my love, and her best friend, Theresa and the milkmaids, Maria and Inez decided to go for a girl Lilithfest up to the Sierra Nevada.

It was a beautiful fall weekend and they decided to leave early Thursday to go back up to our old stomping grounds at Tamarack Lodge, the cross country ski area where Sarah and I first met.

Sarah had no doubt told the milkmaids, Inez, and Maria about our adventures that one wintry weekend, where the six of us got to really know each other.

Sarah wanted to get out while the weather was still nice and crisp and do a little bit of hiking during the day and go back to the lodge for some amorous playtime in the evening.

I had the whole weekend to myself, so I thought that I would try to get a little more exercise.

I went to my local gym where I try to work out at least three or four times a week. I got to my usual weight machines, then I do some treadmill. I try to get a full 45 minute workout.

I was working on the shoulder machine when I noticed this attractive young lady, a little bit full figured maybe 40 pounds overweight, with a beautiful face and complexion. She had beautiful light brown hair that fell past her shoulders with some highlights streaking through.

Her streaked hair in the back looked almost like a waterfall with layers that comes to a point at the bottom.

She was struggling with a piece of equipment and it appeared that she did not know how to use it properly.

I stepped over and introduced myself.

"Hi, um, my name is Jules, and if you do not mind me saying so, you're doing that all wrong. You're gonna hurt yourself if you continue doing what you were doing."

She let out a cute giggle.

"I'm Nicole and you've got that right. I've been working on getting my weight down and get a little more healthy, so I just decided to attack the first machine I saw and start working out. So, what am I doing wrong?"

I explain to her, "The secret to working out is to pick a weight that is not too heavy, and be able to do 10 repetitions. Three sets of 10, with a short break in between and by the time you get to the last set of the very last push of the machine you're doing, you should be just a little bit tired. You should feel it in your muscles."

"Select a weight, let's say 20 lbs, and do it for one week until seems like it's too easy, and then go up 10 pounds in weight to the next level."

"If you're not familiar with this machine or any of his machines, I tell you what, why don't we work out together, and I'll do three sets of 10 and then you can work in and I can supervise you to make sure you're doing it correctly."

Her eyes beamed and she said, "Oh thank you, sir. That's very helpful. I would like that."

I chuckled, "Don't call me, sir you're making me feel old. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you young lady?" She replied "I'm 19."

"Well I'm 72 and I'm trying to stay as healthy as I can by eating right and continually working out. Use it or lose it you know. You only have one body. Take good care of it."

We laughed.

We started with our 3 sets of 10 workout with tricep pull downs, then went to the bicep machine, then we went to a chest press, then to a shoulder pec machine.

Following that we started to do a little bit of legwork with a sit down leg press, knee extension, then, hamstring, then a crunch machine.

After about 15 minutes or so she was getting in a bit of a groove.

"Thank you, Jules this is great. I understand now sort of the dynamics of working out and it's not just about going and picking the heaviest weight and trying to lift it. There's a systematic method to slowly building the muscles, and hopefully burning off some of this fat!" She laughed.

I came back with "Oh, it's just a little bit of baby fat and you'll burn that off in no time."

I told her that simply by reducing her evening calorie intake and exercising more being that young, she should be able to take off at least 10 pounds per month if she just continues to work out and watch her diet.

She was in several awkward positions, especially on her back, doing a chest press, where I got to really observe her ample cleavage. She was wearing a very thin bra, if any, and I could see her nipples starting to get engorged pushing through the fabric as she seem to be getting a little bit excited about this work out.

Through the course of the work out in between sets, we talked about our personal lives. I explained that Sarah and girlfriends went up for a girls weekend up in the Sierra. I did not explain much more than that, especially regarding our polyamorous lifestyle.

"Wow, a bunch of girls all together on the weekend. That sounds like a whole lot of fun. Jules, I should tell you I guess, that I am sort of like, well I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or gay but I am having a relationship with my roommate. We live in a small bachelor efficiency where we have one queen bed and we have a small mattress on the floor to make it look like we're sleeping in two different places, but in fact, we both sleep in the same queen bed."

"My girlfriend and I work in an arts and crafts shop and she told me that she needed a roommate to help with the rent, so I heartily agreed to be her roommate. I have not had really any experience with sex and, well, she basically seduce me teaching me that there's nothing wrong with loving somebody of the same gender. One night we were sleeping together and she started touching me and playing with my breasts and before you know what we were making love, and it was magnificent!"

"However at 19, I have never been with a man. I had a few boys try to have sex with me, but I they were just not my type. They get drunk and all grabby. They were all jerks, and really immature. I actually seem to be attracted more to more mature men."

"Oh, I'm blushing," I exclaimed.

Since I knew she enjoyed sex with girls, I slowly started deliberately letting out information about our personal lives, and about our multiple partner polyamory in which we participate.

I told her about Sarah, losing part of her leg in the Iraq war and how we met cross country skiing at Tamarack Lodge.

Then I explain to her about her recruitment of several vets who basically have had serious problems with intimacy and Sarah and I would invite them to our bed to basically introduced them to work with us in intimacy therapy.

We've had several other amputees, as well as blind girl participate.

"That's absolutely fascinating. You are very interesting man, Jules, and I would like to meet your lady and her other friends? Do you think that would be possible? I feel like we can be very good friends, Jules."

"I agree, Nicole I'm sort of feeling the same way. You have an old soul. You may be 19 chronologically, but I think in your heart, you are much older."

We sat on one of the weight bench is facing each other just chatting casually.

I kept lowering my eyes to her cleavage, and then back up to her face.

She noticed and smiled and said,"Um, my boobs are kind of big." I responded by saying "I am just admiring the beauty of the feminine form!"

I winked at her.

There were very few people in the weight room so we. We're not holding anybody up.

She moved her neck and shoulders sort of awkwardly, and I asked her, "Are you OK?"

"I think I pulled a little something in my shoulder or neck. It feels a little bit off."

I explain to her also that I am an unlicensed massage technician being self-taught, especially with Nuru massage, but I offered to try to get the kink out of her shoulders.

She said "I'm Pretty much open to anything that will make it feel better," as she smiled at me."

I went behind her, and gently started working her shoulder muscles in her neck muscles, and then squeezing down her arms, and then back up, and really digging my thumbs and fingers into the tight muscles of her shoulders.

"Oh.... My... God, that feels so good. Keep going... don't stop."

I keep working up and down her arms and then back up to her neck.

We both had pretty much finished a full 45 minute workout so I whispered in her ear.

"Nicole, since you and I are a bit of a kindred spirit, my house is not too far away. How about if you come back to my place and I'll fix you some lunch, and then maybe I can give you a little bit more of a therapeutic massage to get some of those aches and pains out of your body? What do you think?"

She looked at me with large puppy dog eyes and said "OK".

I gave her my address and she followed me in her car. We were only about 2 miles from the gym, so she stayed right behind me until we pulled up into the driveway.

I showed her briefly around the house, and then we went to the "party room" for the double size, king size love platform and hot tub.

She looked at me and said "Wow, that's a really big bed!"

"Yes, it is especially designed for our special friends coming in needing therapy."

I told her to go into the bathroom and hand her clothes in the small closet, grab a big white towel and come back out onto the bed and lay down.

I put some Nuru gel in the microwave and warmed it up and stripped down into just my underwear.

Nicole came out of the bathroom with a bit of a startled look on her face as she saw me in my underwear. She had a large, fluffy white towel wrapped around her. Her toes were painted bright pink. She looks so cute, like an eight month old St. Bernard puppy lol.

I told her "Please forgive me for getting my underwear, but what we are gonna be doing it's a little bit messy, but it's really really comforting. You are going to enjoy it. Massage therapy, and the power of touch are very healing. They're very human and it connects people."

She crawled onto the mattress, and I reposition the towel to cover her bottom folding it in half, and I scooped a handful of warm Nuru gel from the bowl on her back, and started slowly spreading it around her back.

"Oh God that feels so good..."

I stepped to the side out of her view, and slid my underwear down and then got behind her and straddled her buttocks naked, as I slowly massage the nuru gel all over her arms and back, working down to the small of her back close to the crack of her butt, and then working up with the heels of my palm, sliding up each side of her back, and then out toward her arms, and then back down her back to her buttocks.

"OK Nicole, now I'm gonna do something in a bit you probably never felt before that you are going to have what we call a full nuru body massage. I'm going to remove your towel and I'm going to continue with the gel over your buttocks and down your legs OK so just relax enjoy it and then later, I'm gonna explain more about full body massage."

Of course had a raging hard on watching this beautiful 19 year old, curvy girl be putty under my fingers. I massaged her up and down with the gel.

I slid down to the bottom to her feet and worked the soles of her feet, back of her ankles, all the way up her calves, pushing with my thumbs and first finger, and then all the way up the back of her thighs by her hamstring muscles.

Then I got to her butt and started really kneeding deeply into her ass. She started a low moan, sort of slapping the side of the massage table as continued massaging her ass muscles and sliding the nuru gel down, slowly dribbling down to her ass crack.

I watching it trickle slow motion down to her pussy. It was shaved, which indicated to me that her and her girlfriend were really enjoying each other.

I dug deep into my bullshit file for the reason why I am about to get on top of her and start sliding my body up and down in nuru massage fashion.

"OK Nicole, the style of massage that we are doing is called Nuru massage and it is the absolute epitome of non sexual contact that two human beings can share. It is an ancient massage technique we adopted from the Japanese."

"What I'm going to do is lie on top of you and share my energy with you and I'm going to slide my body up and down your body, massaging the backside of you with the front side of me"

I heard a muffled,

"...hmmmmmph"

I poured a little more warm Nuru gel and spread all over her back and her butt and her legs and I got on top of her and I slid down to her legs and then slid up over her butt and upper back with my front up and down... up and down.

My cock was raging hard, and I wanted to slide it into her so bad, but I knew she was a virgin and there's a time and place for everything and at this very moment, this was not it.

"Oh gaaawwwwd, this is great."

I came up with some more bullshit word salad. I told her "OK Nicole and I want you to turn over on your back. I'm gonna work on the front side. If you feel you want to cover up with a towel that's fine, but the best result with this nuru is to just be natural and skin to skin for sharing shakra energy and full therapeutic effect, so close your eyes and enjoy the massage.

Nicole mumbled,"Do what you have to do because this is the most incredible experience I've ever had in my life. Can I move in?" she snickered."I can cook a little bit and clean and I can wash your clothes," as she chuckled. A lightbulb idea went off in my head. We'll get back to that later.

Nicole rolled on her back, and I feasted on her full figure and her beautiful breasts and giant, silver dollar size pink areoles. They were all engorged and crinkly on the areola, and her nipples were sticking out a good 3/4 inch.

"Nicole now I'm gonna spread this gel everywhere on your body. OK so this is all therapeutic. Remember, this is therapeutic touch and therapeutic healing."

I started pouring more warm nuru gel down the center of her chest and rubbing the nuru over her shoulders, arms all over her breasts, gently pulling on her nipples, and then working down her belly, and then pulling the gel further down by her hips, covering all over her pubic area, and then working all the way down the thighs to her toes. I pulled on each toe, and then long strokes from her legs all the way up to her torso then all the way up over her breasts to the top of her clavicle down her arms and back slowly back-and-forth with the heels of my hands.

Nicole was breathing in deeply and absolutely smoking horny right now. I could smell her pussy getting wet emanating like an oyster smell.

She reached down with her right hand and started fingering her pussy.

I whispered in her ear," I can help you with that if you want?"

She whimpered, "Um, OK"

I knew I had her. I felt like a predator cat about to seize its prey.

I started fingering her pussy while I leaned over and sucked on one of her nipples. The nuru had a real interesting flavor with a hint of seaweed.

I continued working on her nipples back-and-forth, left then right, with three fingers in her pussy and brought her to her first orgasm.

She started shaking and throwing her hips up in the air.

"Oh my God...oh my God...oh my God...oh my God! YES!"

She reached out with a right hand and pulled my head down to her, and we started French kissing while I slowly play with her nipples with my other hand.

"Oh, my God, Jules, I have never experienced an orgasm like that. My girlfriend and I bring each other off but nothing like this. Jules, I want you to take my virginity. You'll be the first man to make love to me. I've never known anybody with the sensuality and the touch and feeling of love that you do, so I want you to be my first."

"Are you sure you want to do this? Don't you wanna wait for a strapping handsome young 22 year-old something to be your first?"

She said,"No Jules no! No I want you... right now."

"OK well then this is what we're gonna do. I want you to be in control."

"I'm gonna lay on my back and I want you to straddle me and I want you to put my cock up to your pussy, and I want you to control lower yourself down on my cock. You'll feel slightly uncomfortable as you lose your virginity when your hymen breaks, and then I will go all the way into you and then after that, it will feel very pleasurable."

I am channeling my 19 year old self as I watch this beautiful young women climb on top of me.

I'm on my back and this 19 year old young woman straddled me, and she slowly move my cock to her pussy. With all the nuru gel, we were all both very slippery, and there was lots of lube on my cock for her.

"OK sweetie, lower yourself down"

She slowly sat down on my cock, her full beautiful breasts and her giant nipples were hanging down. I grab both her tits with my hands and started pulling on her nipples. I could see the ecstasy in her face as her eyes closed, and she started lowering down, and finally burst through her hymen with a slight twinge of pain, and then she pushed my cock all the way deep inside her. She laid on my chest and kiss me, and then slowly started to ride back-and-forth on my cock.

"OK sweetie take your time, no hurry. You want to make this pleasurable and last as long as possible so you control how fast you wanna move."

She rode my cock up and down for about 2 minutes and she started to moan," I'm coming!!!! Oh God...so good, so quickly!"

She came again, her 2nd orgasm, as she shuttered and her fingers grabbed my chest and her pussy quivered on my cock.

Her eyes welled up with tears, and she started gently crying. Her tears fell on my chest.

"Oh, my God, I want more! I can't... I don't want to stop..." her orgasm continues for a good 20 seconds as she spasms quickly up and down on my cock.

A few minutes later she started her 3rd orgasm as she again slammed her hips on my cock. Ah the exuberance of youth! So great to have so many multiple orgasms as a young person.

She got on her back and I told her "OK baby girl I need to get off, so relax, I'm gonna fuck you hard."

I moved her legs over my shoulders as I position my cock back into her already wet molten hot pussy. I slid my cock in easily, and I started a nice slow rhythm slowly fucking her first pulling my cockhead almost all the way out of her, teasing her, and then slamming back in deep, holding it in for several seconds, and then pulling it back out and then giving long deep slow thrusts into her pussy.

I moved my hands from the side of her body onto her breasts and held myself up while I had my hands, squeezing her tits and pulling on her nipples with my thumb and first finger.

I started picking up the tempo while I was fucking her and the classic sound of two people fucking hard, as the fuckslap slap slap slap was heard.

"Oh my God Jules. Please come inside me I want you to make a baby with me!"

I did not want to ruin the moment there by telling her that I already had a vasectomy, when I nodded my head as I just constantly kept fucking hard.

My loins are starting to bubble inside as I was ready for my first orgasm and I told her, "All right baby girl, I'm gonna come inside you get ready," and then I started spasming and jack rabbiting my cock back-and-forth fast as I squirted one squirt after another deep in her pussy she started coming at the same time as well.

It was her 4th orgasm as the two of us fucked hard together, me at 72, old enough to be her grandfather, and a beautiful 19-year-old, young enough to be my granddaughter.

After all the sperm was out of my cock and Nicole started to catch her breath, I pull my cock out and dove down to her pussy and slurped the come out.

I slurped up our juices in my mouth, and then I came up to Nicole's mouth, and snowballed her, as I dribbled my cum and her juices in her mouth.

Nicole moaned a sensual moan, and greedily sucked in our come juice.

We laid in the lovers embrace, catching our breath, giggling and talking, and then Nicole got a bit of a serious look on her face and said,"I know I'm new at this, but I don't know that much about being with a man. Can you teach me how to suck cock? I want to please any man I might be with, so can you could help me?"