Julia and Rob Ch. 03

Story Info
Turns out Casey wants to get involved with Julia and Rob.
2.2k words
4.57
17.7k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FedMilk
FedMilk
75 Followers

Julia got her period, so we decided to lie low for a little bit. It's not that I wouldn't have enjoyed her anyway. But getting caught literally red-handed by Casey somehow seemed more dangerous than just getting caught, and then we had a stretch where the timing just didn't work out.

Casey did want some action of her own. As if she could finally sense that she was losing some of my attention, she took my cock into her mouth for the first time in months. She bobbed her head up and down as I held her white-blonde hair back and she repeatedly made the kind of "aaaahh" sound you make at the doctor's office. Did I find this hot before Julia? I wondered. I felt a little guilty about this, but what finally got me off with my dick in Casey's mouth was thinking about Julia in the next room—not just that she was there, but that I had a truly beautiful, passionate, wild lover waiting for me, and I had this objectively beautiful woman gagging on my cock in front of me who I didn't even really care about anymore. The feeling of power was hot. Coming on Casey's pretty face, even as I knew she would be mad I made a mess instead of just letting her swallow it, was even hotter.

As we cleaned up, Casey wasn't exactly mad. "I think I deserve some props for that," she said, putting on pajamas in the bedroom as I got ready to brush my teeth in our bathroom. "That was serious wifey behavior."

I looked up. "What?"

"Oh, don't act like it's such a shock for me to refer to that," Casey said. "We've been talking about the future."

I put the knuckles of my fists on the bathroom sink counter, trying to count to ten. Did she think one blowjob was wifey material?

Casey came into the bathroom and wrapped her slim arms around my muscular torso. "I'm sorry, baby," she said. "I think I'm just feeling a way because I switched birth control pills. I told you about that."

"I remember," I fibbed. "But I thought you didn't want to switch because you're always worried about gaining weight."

She sighed. "Well, honestly, with Julia around all summer, I've been a little less worried about that. She's thicker in the right places and she gets all the attention. I've been trying to do more squats and quad work at the gym, thinking maybe it'll be a little better for me if I get some junk in the trunk. And honestly all of my girlfriends have gone up a cup size or two from being on the pill. I might as well try to reap that benefit."

I was speechless. Honestly, her ass was looking a little thicker. Her boobs—I had thought they were a little heavier because of PMS. But if they maintained this shape and filled out a little more—no. No. I had started thinking about moving out and finding a place with Julia. I needed to make up my mind.

***

The next day, Julia and Casey made dinner together in the kitchen while I did some work in the living room. It was a little weird seeing them laughing together so much—that had definitely not been the vibe for the last couple of weeks. At one point, while they were talking and Julia was washing dishes and Casey was cutting a tomato at the counter next to the sink, Casey paused to bump her hip against Julia's. I hadn't heard the context, but their swaying asses had my attention. Even though they were very different, they had a certain family resemblance.

"Oh, you want to be like that?" Julia laughed. "I don't think you can handle THIS, baby." She shook off her wet hands and turned to press her full ass against Casey's. She bent down and started grinding like she was at a middle school dance. Casey bent over the counter giggling. Julia made eye contact with me and ran a hand over one of her huge breasts. I could see down her top and started salivating at the sight of her creamy skin.

"All right, all right, let me finish up this salad," Casey said. "You definitely win!"

Dinner was uneventful, but it was obvious that Casey and Julia were getting along better than they had almost the whole time Julia had been at the condo. Maybe Casey's old pill really had been fucking with her moods, I thought. Maybe she was setting into a more agreeable way of being. Didn't mean I wasn't going to leave with Julia, but I could be grateful for it right now.

After dinner, I thought about it while sitting outside with a beer. Was I making too hasty a decision? I gazed out over the pool and thought about Julia's heaving tits as she rode my cock. It was hard not to make a decision based around them. And I hadn't even gotten to taste her milk yet. I sighed and rinsed out my beer bottle before heading upstairs.

As I pushed open the door to the master bedroom, my jaw dropped open. Casey and Julia were embracing in the middle of the room—Julia had been standing on her toes to brush her lips against Casey's. They broke apart.

"I can explain," Casey said, her face reddening.

"Whoa, whoa," I said. "Don't...don't stop on my behalf, if that was feeling good."

"I'm sorry," Casey continued babbling. "I've just been in such a different mood, and Julia is constantly around with her goddess body—I'm just overwhelmed. I needed to kiss her so badly."

Julia stood next to her, breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling and quivering just a little bit.

I took Casey's shoulders in my hands. "You don't have anything to apologize about. Is this—is this something you want to do together?" I looked at Julia. "Julia? Would you want to involve me?"

Julia nodded without speaking. Her mouth fell slightly open and I could see her tongue. I knew she wanted me.

"I—yes," Casey said. "Yes, but I just need a minute to collect myself. I'm going to go grab a glass of water." She dashed out of the room and down the stairs.

"Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are," Julia murmured. "But I went along because I thought you would like it."

I smacked her ass and held on tightly, shaking her cheek a little, to show that she had definitely made the right decision for me.

"Plus, to be fair, now that she's acting nicer, it's reminding me that she is pretty hot," Julia continued. "Is it just me or is she looking a little plumper, too? In the right places, I mean."

"It's not just you. She went on a new pill."

Casey reentered the room and set her glass of water on a side table. She looked between me and Julia nervously.

I realized this was going to be on me. I took Julia's hand and Casey's hand and drew us together in the middle of the room. "I don't bite," I said. They giggled shyly. "Can you show me what you were doing before? To make each other feel good? Just show me?"

Still holding on to my hands, Julia and Casey put their other hands in each other's hair and slowly drew their heads together. They pressed their foreheads together and continued giggling very slightly before their luxurious lips met. They both had pillowy lips that looked deliciously soft and wet as they began kissing before me, both still holding my hands like they wanted to reassure me that I still had their hearts.

"Oh my god," Casey murmured. She looked at me. "Rob, I was worried you would think it was so weird that we're doing this and we're cousins."

"It's so sexy," I said. "You're both so sexy." I traced my hands over their narrow waists and over their different asses, though they were starting to look more similar now that Casey was gaining weight. They tipped their heads toward me, and as I clasped ass cheeks in each of my hands, Julia and Casey both kissed my mouth. They slipped their tongues in at the same time, and I swirled my tongue around both of theirs, making them touch each other within me.

I was harder than I had ever been. Julia felt me poke her and she gasped. "Casey," she said. "Can I see your boyfriend's big dick?"

Casey played with Julia's long hair. "I want you to suck my boyfriend's big dick."

I crushed my mouth against Casey's, thanking her, as Julia rolled my shorts down to the ground and moaned like she had never seen my thick penis before. "Oh my god," she said with a catch in her throat. "You two are both so fucking hot. No wonder you're together." I felt Casey smirk a little as she continued kissing me. Julia swallowed up my cock.

"Case," I said. "I need you to tend to my cock too."

My girlfriend did as she was told and sank to her knees before me. Julia came up for air, and she and Casey made out around the head of my cock, sliding their tongues and licking up all of my precum while still tending to each other's beautiful lips. They smiled at each other and began running their lips along my shaft symmetrically. I moaned as I watched them wetting my cock and acting like twins for me.

Then Casey motioned for Julia to straight up a little bit and she grabbed my cock. She smacked Julia's big titty with my penis, making Julia moan and give Casey a little slap on the ass. "I just want to see these titties jiggle," Casey said. "Big titties like this need to be cockslapped. And they need their nipples rubbed with precum." As she said that, she pressed my cock into one of Julia's puffy nipples. When she pulled it away, its pinkness was dripping with precum. Casey dove her head into Julia's breasts and suckled.

She lifted her head and panted, "Aunt June told me about your lactation. I wish you hadn't stopped."

Julia glanced up at me very briefly before responding, "I might start again."

Casey moaned and leaned back, putting her hand between her legs and rubbing her clit. "I want that. I want that so much."

Julia rotated her hips, clearly wanting to soothe her clit too. "I want to feed you both."

"Both of you get up on the bed," I commanded. They scampered up and began kissing again, this time feverishly, like they couldn't possibly get their fill. "I don't know why you're still doing that when what you need to be doing is pleasing each other's pussies." They looked at me, astonished. "Casey, lie against the pillows. Julia, get on all fours and put your head between her legs. I want you to eat her out while I'm fucking you like the cow you're going to be for us."

Julia kissed and sucked on Casey's pussy as eagerly as she had my cock. Casey had her head back in ecstasy, telling Julia, "Eat me, eat me, eat my pussy, this feels so fucking good."

I liked that she was out of her mind with lust. It gave me space to focus on pounding Julia and admiring her round ass. Her cute asshole winked at me through her spread cheeks, and I gave her a hard spank just from the sight. She moaned into Casey's pussy. "You're so deep, Rob," Julia cried. "Your massive rod is so deep in my tight cunt."

"I know, baby," I said. Julia tightened even more at me calling her baby. Casey, still focused on Julia's tongue on her clit, didn't seem to notice, but Julia was wailing in joy from me claiming her. I leaned over her and said into her ear in my lowest voice, "You're my baby. You're my baby. You're mine."

"I'm going to come," Julia wailed. "Your fat cock is hitting my cervix and I'm going to come for you."

"Ahh!" Casey cried. "I'm coming! I'm coming! The thought of my boyfriend making my cousin come on his big cock—I'm coming!"

With a guttural groan, I released my seed into Julia's pulsing, tightening pussy. I was pumping cum so deep into her I remembered our conversation about birth control and shuddered with extra pleasure imagining fertile Julia making use of my seed.

I finally pulled out. "Casey, you better come clean this up."

Even though she was breathing heavily from her own orgasm, my girlfriend scrambled over to do my bidding. "Oh my god, Rob," she said. "I didn't know how hot it looks when semen is oozing out of a hot pussy like that."

"Put your tongue out," I said. I didn't have the energy to say more than exactly what I meant.

Julia stayed on all fours, trembling with spent lust, as Casey opened her mouth wide for my load. Even after having come, I stroked my cock a little watching my cum drop onto Casey's wanting tongue. I hoped some of it was deep enough to stay within Julia and really make her mine.

I couldn't believe Casey was okay with it, but after the three of us cleaned up a bit, we snuggled into the big bed of the master bedroom together. I had a girl who desperately wanted me on either arm. Did I still want just Julia long-term? Fortunately, I didn't seem to have to answer that question that night.

FedMilk
FedMilk
75 Followers