Julia Ann's Caring Hug

Story Info
Caring MIL's innocent hugs to her son-in law.
1.5k words
4.35
64.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this world, Julia Ann isn't a pornstar. She is a caring mother for beautiful Alina. And an innocent MIL for Danny.

The night that started it all!

"Oh you know how Alina is. She might be arrogant. And her stubborn nature isn't allowing her to see your point of view. But she loves you. Give her some time" Julia told Danny.

Danny and Alina were having problems in their marriage. They had married almost 3 years ago but now the initial spark was waning.

Danny was generally a calm and kind person. While Alina was vivacious. But she was also rude whenever she got angry. And off late she would snap at the smallest of things.

The two were having frequent fights from past few months. Julia had been visiting them. While initially she tried to give them privacy she now thought things were going way out of hand.

"It will all be okay Danny. Trust me. Now, come and give me a hug" she said stretching her arms out.

Danny sighed and went to give his MIL a hug. He put his arms around her touching her lightly. But Julia hugged him tight. It was an innocuous thing for her.

It would have been so if not for Danny's animal instincts taking over. He suddenly became aware of Julia's womanly body pressing into him. He felt his chest kissing her 36 D cup tits. He felt his groin twitch as his cock started to grow. He immediately jerked himself back from Julia.

"A warm hug will make anyone feel better. Doesn't it?" Julia said cheerily. Danny mumbled an agreement, excused himself and went back to his room where Alina was already asleep. They hadn't fucked for over a month now. He scolded his cock to go down and tried to get some sleep.

The morning after

The next morning, Danny found himself observing Julia a lot. He was checking her body noting down every detail. Her tits jiggled, her ass swayed from side to side. Even at 51, she could get any man horny. He decided to feel her before heading to work.

"Okay am running late. See ya in the evening" he said and went to give Julia a hug. This time, he hugged her tight.

"Oh" Julia gasped. He pressed his body completely into her feeling everything he could. His cock reacted and before things got awkward he pulled back, waved Julia goodbye and left. But Julia had felt it. She had felt Danny's cock grow hard in between them. She quickly trashed the thought away.

Danny couldn't stop thinking of his sexy MIL at work. He decided to take things further tonight.

Second night

Danny waited patiently for Alina to retreat to her room. He waited 5 more minutes to make sure.

"Umm. Julia, can I get a hug like yesterday?" He asked her innocently.

Julia thought for a second about what happened in the morning. She assumed it was nothing and went for the hug.

The two hugged each other warmly. But Danny soon tightened his grip around her. Julia felt her tits get crushed under Danny's strong chest. Her breath got caught in her lungs. Her nipples hardened involuntarily. Danny's cock started growing. Julia felt it and tried to pull out but he was holding her all too tight. She tried to atleast pull her crotch back a few inches but Danny pushed his crotch filling the gap.

Julia felt his cock clearly now. It was pressed right at her pussy. And she felt herself getting wet. Their bodies started getting hot. Instead of saying no she found herself hugging him tighter. Danny pressed his cock into her as if dry humping her.

And at the first hump they both heard the bedroom door open. Danny and Julia quickly broke the embrace. They said good night without looking into each other's eyes and went to their respective rooms.

Danny in his room wondered what would have happened if not for Alina waking up.

Julia in her room scolded herself for getting carried away. Why did her nipples harden? They were still hard. Could Danny feel them? Could he smell her wetness?

Second Morning

Danny waited for his chance to hug Julia again but Alina was right there. It didn't seem like she would leave. Depressed, Danny said goodbyes to the two ladies and left the house.

Strangely, Julia was disappointed as well.

Big Night time

Julia Ann was wearing a thin nightgown. And Danny was wearing his old cotton shorts. The clothes were so thin they could feel each other as if they were naked. They both thought it was a coincidence that they were wearing such clothes but both knew it to be otherwise.

Alina went to her room without bothering to say goodnight.

Julia and Danny waited for 2 minutes and they both moved at the same time to hug each other. Julia wrapped her arms around Danny's shoulders and Danny put his hands around Julia's back.

They mashed their bodies completely against each other. As Julia felt Danny press firmly into her, she gasped into Danny's neck. His cock was already hard. He guided it in between Julia's legs and pressed it into her. She let out another gasp.

Julia pushed her crotch into Danny wanting to feel it all. They resumed their incomplete dry humping from last night. Julia was in a state of trance. She didn't realise when Danny freed his cock. Danny put both his hands on Julia's ass cupping them. He held them for support, and started humping into her without caring for anything. Julia knew she had to stop but found herself biting into Danny's neck.

She was wet. She was leaking for her son in law's cock. And only a thin piece of cloth separated the two from feeling each other. Danny started humping without any control. Julia felt him shudder. And he started cumming. Julia held him in a tight embrace, moving her hand at the back of his head as if telling him it's okay.

The two pulled an inch back so they could breath. They saw where Danny had created a huge mess. He had cummed right at Julia's crotch. Her gown was crumpled and soaked in his cum. Just then Alina opened the bedroom door wanting to get some water.

Julia ran towards her room. Danny tugged his cock back into his shorts. He sat down on the sofa and stared at the running TV. His mind only thought of his sexy MIL.

"Aren't you gonna sleep?" Alina asked him.

"Yeah. I will come at the next commercial break" he replied.

Alina sighed and left to the room.

Danny was still hard. His cock just wouldn't go down. But he also thought he should apologise to Julia. He went to her room where Julia was sitting on her bed. Her head was in her hands. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

As Danny saw the beautiful lady he forgot he had come to apologise. Julia looked up. She was ashamed. But those beautiful grey eyes also showed lust. She was so horny she wouldn't stop leaking.

She saw Danny's hands reach to the door. He locked it behind him. He walked towards Julia and without a word started removing her gown. Julia didn't resist.

As he pulled down Julia's wet panty, the room was filled with a pungent smell of her pussy. Danny got on top of her. His cock was dangling inches above her pussy.

Julia started spreading her legs. Her hands went to Danny's cock. She gripped it and started guiding it into her pussy. Danny drove his cock home.

Danny started moving in and out of this delicious 51 year old pussy. For an older lady, her pussy was rather tight. Julia started bucking her hips, taking him deeper into her. She started meeting his downward thrusts with her own upward thrusts.

Danny bent down and kissed Julia. 2 days back, Julia was consoling Danny. And now he was kissing the same lips. He started pounding her laying his pipe into her moist lips.

Julia was moaning loud now. Cumming before had made Danny less sensitive. So he could pound without any worry of cumming. He used it fully and pounded her with earnest.

Julia clawed at her son in law's back. She locked her legs over him. Ahh.. yes.. fuck...Julia moaned loud as if there was an explosion in her pussy. She came on Danny's cock. Seeing his innocent MIL cumming under him and the thought of his cock making her cum was all too much for Danny.

He drove right into her shaking her entire body. And he started cumming, giving a loud grunt. The two came for a long time. The two lay there still hugging each other.

"You were right. A warm hug can cheer anyone" Danny said cockily.

Julia took his head in her hands and kissed him fully on the mouth.