Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 10

Story Info
My short-shorts and some new girl poses.
3.9k words
4.63
7.4k
10

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 10: Thursday

More outfits and some girl-poses.

A few quick notes:

1. this is the tenth chapter of a longish story, a novel in many chapters

2. everyone is 18+

3. there is no safe sex here - cause it's a fantasy, not an instruction manual

4. crossdressing and gender bending, not everyone's cuppa tea - be forewarned

I woke up with a smile, realizing that if we took today off, and if I had to kill tomorrow waiting at home for the A/C guy, then it was really two days off. I stretched and sighed and even giggled a little. It was OK. I wouldn't bother Julia, wouldn't need to use the fake cocks. Wouldn't even need panties or a dress. Would just mellow out and read some and hang by her pool if she was up for that. I could be manly and just enjoy having a dick for a while. The thought made me giggle however, more or less like a girl would.

What I was really thinking about was how much I loved Julia, how much I owed to her. Julia the Remarkable. Julia the Gorgeous! Julia the Incredible and Kindest and Prettiest! Julia the Sexiest-Girl-on-Earth-and-if-I-Could-Be-Her-for-Five-Minutes-I'd-Fuck-Every-Handsome-Guy-in-the-County. The sounds she had made! The looks on her sweet face each time I glanced back. The ease and beauty of her cocksucking! Her tits, her humor. How much I owed her. And loved her. She'd let me be there in the same room!

Not that I think she suffered with Josh. She had definitely wanted to get laid, and Josh had delivered. She got fucked well. But really she had done the whole thing for me. She had listened to me, believed me, supported me, coached me, taught me, bought cute things for me, dressed me, made me up, made me go out in public, attracted two handsome guys and then told them a story that made it OK for me to suck Harry off.

I was thinking about her. That is, about her when I wasn't thinking about Harry. He'd given me something too. Something tasty. Smile.

I didn't love her any more than before. That would have been impossible. But I did owe her more than I could hope to repay. My girl-confidence was sky high after what I'd done with Harry, even if it did come with a few guilt feelings. About my fibbing to him.

I dragged my hard dick out of bed thinking it must weigh about 5 pounds. It's a nice dick.

After all that thinking and my morning hard-on, and after what we'd said in the car about a "day off," Julia totally surprised me at breakfast by suggesting that I try on the other outfits we'd bought. She was scrambling up some eggs for us, her back to me when she said it. But I knew there must be a huge smile on her face. One of her life dictates, frequently used, was to "keep 'em guessing." Something else about consistency being "the gobhobblin of little minds," such as my own.

Who was I to object to her idea? Maybe I should be a cunt again for a while. I mean if that's what she wanted. Smile. It was so fun to go back and forth.

There were still the short-shorts, one dress and two skirt/blouse combinations I'd never tried on. Plus she told me she wanted me to work on a few girl-poses she could teach me. I was in.

"It won't take us till noon even," she said. "No sex, no cumming unless you really need it. And I'm wearing clothes!" she emphasized.

"Got it."

An hour later I was tucked in plain white panties with my face made up and my tits in place. We decided together not to bother with my nails. Julia went to our closet and found the pleated school girl skirt. I had some mixed feelings about it even when we bought it. It seemed too obviously designed for a little Lolita to attract some pervy old man. On the other hand it was super cute and super sexy, a plaid, done in a soft pastel pink. Mid-thigh and matched with a plain white blouse that fit me perfectly.

My long legs looked really nice in it, up to my slender thighs. And my breasts looked fantastic in the blouse.

Julia had me walk and sit and kneel and walk again. Same drill as before. Julia paid special attention to my ability to sit and then stand as a lady given the length, calling the skirt a "BDD."

"What's a BDD?"

"Beaver Delivery Device, a very important part of a girl's wardrobe, but one that needs to be used strategically, right place, right time and right target."

"Oh." Did girls have names for everything in their arsenal? Seemed like it.

Once she was satisfied we went to the next outfit, the blue pleated skirt and it's paired cream top. Much nicer I thought. Ladylike and feminine, not an outfit to make me feel like a slut. Then a fancier dress than I'd worn once before, something for a nice date at an expensive restaurant, or some big formal event. A little black thing with pretty floral embroidery, a high crew neck, a high-low hem (high in front to show off my legs), with a sheer dark mesh over the neck and short sleeves. The dress beneath the mesh covered my boobs nicely. The fitted waist highlighted my hips and the dramatic flare of the beautiful skirt below.

I modeled it for her and walked. I could tell from her face that something was wrong.

"Damn it! This dress needs heels. Why didn't I see that?"

"Fuck! It looks stupid with the sandals?" That wiped the smile off my face.

"Kind of, yeah. Too fancy for sandals. But even a low heel, we get the right shoe, might make it work. Might."

"But I..."

"But nothing. You either get the heels, I can teach you, or we bring this one back."

Julia checked the tag that was still attached to the dress. "Christ. $289. Let's return it."

"No. No. Well let me think about it at least. Maybe I could...I just don't know."

I'm thinking Harry still wanted to bring me to a nice restaurant some day. This dress would be so nice for him.

Julia smiled. I think she read my mind about a certain someone seeing me in the dress. She said, "It is sexy. I agree with that. I bet Harry would..." She stopped, giggled, went on, "But enough, you decide, it's your money. We know what the deal is. Now strip. Let's do the shorts."

I stripped off the dress and checked my panties and tuck. The short-shorts were tiny!

I loved, loved, loved my new shorts. High-waisted, cream colored and tailored. I had the flat tummy and long legs needed to pull it off. Three brass buttons done vertically below each hip gave them a kind of nautical look. Harry maybe could take me sailing one day? We had paired it with a simple crimson striped crew shirt with puffy sleeves. But the short-shorts were the thing. The high cut, cuffed pant legs showed what I had there perfectly and Julia nearly flipped when she turned me to check out my ass.

"Oh-my-lord, your ass looks amazing! Oh-my-lord but you are so fuckable in those! Your ass is like...well I have no words. Your ass is the ass every girl in the world wants." Julia was beaming.

I was over the moon with her praise, prancing and turning to see myself in the mirror. Turning, bending, displaying what I had in every pose I could think of. I couldn't say it out loud but inwardly I agreed with her. My ass was killer in those shorts.

I couldn't help it. I just had to ask. "Do you think Harry would like me in these?" Together with a poop-eating grin.

"Like you? Like? Yeah, I do. But only long enough to bend you over and fuck the living hell outta ya. Only that long." She grinned herself.

Julia went quiet and kept her face serious, but happy-serious if you know what I mean. She was thinking. "Lisa! Promise me! Promise. For real! When the police finally show up at your door and arrest you for being a nitwit..."

"Can they do that?" I asked.

Julia nodded and went on, "...and the judge gives you a long, long term for unrepentant nitwittery..."

"Oh my!"

"Which, my darling girl, you know he will. And when he does..."

"Yes sweetie?"

"... do not Lisa, I repeat Not, drop your tin cup while wearing these short-shorts."

She had me blushing like mad as I girl-walked and sat and knelt and stood over and over. Julia went back to beaming at me. The only problem we saw was that the crotch was so tight against my panties. It made my thighs, legs and gap really nice. But I was going to need a super-nice tuck to make them work, to have that cute pussy as well as a nice ass.

I stood with my back to the full-length mirror, head twisted over my shoulder to see how my ass looked in every pose either one of us could think of. We loved them.

And I thought, for the first time ever, thought, maybe now I had the right man in Harry, a man who deserved everything a girl had, thought - it was hard to say even to myself - thought maybe he might want to fuck my ass? To use it as his cunt? Maybe. Blush!

"Oh-my-god," she said, "You're making my heart beat faster than I can stand. You know I said you in a skirt makes me 50% lez? And Charlie was the other 50%? These shorts might be the that second 50% when there's no douchebag like Charlie around. This is pure girl speaking. If I could go lez for one night I'd..."

Or maybe, you know just maybe, Julia would be the one to fuck my pussy? Double-Blush!

I was glad she wasn't really a mind reader. She got serious, "OK, lithe, little Lisa..."

"It's 'pretty little Lisa.'"

"Huh?"

"Harry. It's what Harry said, while...you know."

Julia roared out a laugh and touched my hand. "Right then. Pretty little Lisa. Ms. Piece-a, we know how the outfits work. All good. We just need to figure out the dress and heels thing. Ready for some advanced girl poses?"

"What are them?" I inquired, now checking the view of my pussy and thighs in the front view of the mirror. Smile.

"So far I've only shown you the basics. How girls walk and sit, how to be modest but show off what you have. Mothers and aunties and cousins and teachers give us that around age 14 or 15, you know, first period time, boobs developing time. It's not till we're like 18 that we all, us girls that is, teach each other some of the really important things, the things you really need around guys."

"So who taught you?"

"Oh, well, bunches of girls I guess, all of us together. Amanda, and remember Kelly who moved to Idaho last year? She knew, and...oooh...loads of others. One of our friends would learn like from an older sister or cousin and just share with us all. It was so fun, learning from each other. But my main inspiration was Ms. Taylor."

"Ms. Taylor? You mean the..."

"Yeah. That one. The sophomore Honors Bio one. She was a great teacher. Made me want to do Biology some day, but especially great for the girls."

"Ms. Taylor was pretty hot. Us guys all..."

"Yeah. But this is about the girls. You know when I was in 10th grade, she was new at school and really not much older than us. I think she was 22. Single. Hot. Guys eating out of her hand. Dressed appropriately for school but stylish and cool and kinda nonchalant sexy. Knew she was hot in that almost flat but really soft, pretty way some girls have."

"Mmmmmm, making me remember. But I thought her boobs..."

"Right. Hold that thought. See the main thing is she really knew how to bring it, knew how to use what she had. The cocked hip, the hand on hip, how your legs work in a skirt, reaching above to fix a pony tail, how her skirt rose up when she wrote at the top of the board, how to bend in to show the fringe of her bra, little bra strap tricks. She knew all the moves. Fuck. When Principal McWiliiams (ed. note: Sandra's Dad) or Mr. Donnelly (ed. note: Science Dept. head) would visit class she had them drooling. We got the biggest kick out of watching the guys try to control themselves, try not to look at her too long or in certain poses, trying not to get in trouble but dying to look at every part of her. How she worked them just right."

Julia was laughing, remembering how she was and how the girls reacted.

"I think of it now. It was really pretty innocent and fun. Sexy but innocent you know? Just us girls being girls, wondering what we needed to do to get a hot boy to take us to prom. Ms. Taylor never said a word about it, but we could see she knew."

She continued, "Fuck! She knew cunt-forward before cunt-forward was even a thing."

"Oh-my..."

"Watch and learn. Perfect, totally perfect, for those cute short-shorts you're wearing. It's one of the best moves for a girl with smaller tits."

Julia started to pose for me. As she did I asked, "Who on earth named it cunt-forward?"

"Oh, that came later. Learned it just this year from my roommate Alicia. She can do it better than I can. Her tits are just right for it, Ms. Taylor's too. Yours are actually a bit bigger than theirs, but I think it'll work for you too."

Julia had gone into the pose. She arched her back, thrust her pelvis forward, leaned back to her work desk to use her hands for support. Her belly rounded out towards me. Her tits, even hers, had to recede. She smiled coyly. It became obvious why it was called what it was called.

"Oh, fuck me, that's..."

"Yeah. How's that for telling a guy you're interested? You do it. Those shorts...it will be amazing...I mean if the tuck is just right."

I replaced her at the desk and tried it. Julia came to me and put her hand on the small of my back, showing me the exact curve she wanted, and how to position my hands for balance, showing how my pussy region popped. She pushed my feet closer together then ran her hand down from below my tits to my crotch, making sure things were nice and smooth.

"That's the idea...not bad. Like all this stuff, try not to overdo it. Make it fun and sweet. Like it just happens naturally, like little-old-you would never think it was naughty."

I went again, looked down and saw how smooth my crotch was, and how my thighs looked so nice and slender in the pose.

"Perfect. Not hard, is it? And you pull it off right, the guy you're after can't think of a thing but your pussy for the next 24 hours. Give him a day long boner without ever saying or offering a single thing."

"Mmmmmm. It's sweet and sexy. Love it."

"Good girl, Lisa. Practice it a bit every once in a while and you'll have it ready to use when you want it."

Satisfied, Julia showed me a few more. Things like raising my arms up above my head, so my chest would thrust up and forward, to fix a pony tail. Said it was most effective getting out of the water with a bikini on, but that it was nice in a little tee-shirt or the right blouse too.

She said, "All men are going to care about your tits. So let them know what you've got, and a B cup can be plenty, when the time is right. I think Charlie settled that for us."

After that one we worked a little on my wiggle and a little on how to get on all 4's for a pop of my ass and pussy from behind. She took me to the little upstairs den and had me practice bending over the arm of the couch. Memories of what she'd said about Harry bending me over. The moves were becoming pretty natural to me.

I'd come downstairs that morning just thinking about how lovely it was to have a dick. Now I was about 95% vagina. And loving it.

It was almost 11:30 when she announced we were closing up shop for the day. She wanted to Facetime with her parents, and then with Amanda, and I was reminded that it would be a good thing to check in with both Mom and Dad.

But I had one thing first.

"Julia?"

"Yeah?" She was at her computer getting ready for the parent chat.

"Ummm. It's been like a week, and I kind of noticed, you know, putting on panties, that I had a little stubble, on, you know, my crotch area. It's not too bad but kind of itches a little and I wondered if I can shave again this soon. Or does that cause problems?"

She turned to me looking thoughtful. "Hmmmm, I should have been inspecting. Good girl! But don't shave. I don't want you getting a rash there. You can just come sugar with me on Saturday."

"Come what to do where?" Perplexed. I thought I'd heard "sugar" but it made no sense to me.

"Sugar. You know, sugar up the hair everywhere? Pits and crotch and legs and wherever?"

"I don't know what that is."

"Ahhh. OK. It's like waxing, you know? Full Brazilian? Only sugar is a little gentler, especially on the armpits and pubes. What they do, is...I go to Bangkok Girl Smooth, down the mall about five doors past Victoria's Secret. Usually go with Amanda so you can just take her place. Perfect! The girls there are like artists or something."

She stopped to giggle. "Maybe we can go visit your girlfriend Mona while we're there." I guess I giggled too.

"Anyway we exfoliate everything like a day or two in advance, ummm like tonight I guess, nice and gentle scrub, you won't feel anything except happy and clean. They put on this, I think it's like hot caramelized sugar, which I know sounds weird, to coat the whole area. You know? Instead of wax. Then the sugar hardens and fastens to the hairs, even little stubbly things."

Julia came over and with a finger lifted the short-shorts and panties out from my body, looked down and said, "Yeah. That's just about long enough for them to do the work. They rip it off just right, gotta know what they're doing of course or it would hurt like hell, and then you're nice and smooth there again. Roots and everything. Way better than a second shave."

"Hurts I bet. Even if..."

"Yeah. But no pain no gain. Told you before us girls shave it up for our men, but that was just, you know, we were getting you into it. All the girls I know either wax or sugar. Most are wax-girls, but some are sugar-girls. I'm a sugar cause I think it hurts less. Then it lasts for three weeks or so, at least for me. And it comes out really nice."

"Can guys do it? Are they allowed?"

"Duh! Loads of guys are there. Well, I mean, way more girls but still lots of guys too. And bonus for you, a few of those guys come dressed like girls." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Oh. I'm not going to do that! At the mall? Where anyone I know could see me?" It was true. You could run into anyone there. You could also run right into Mona.

"Suit yourself. You can wear boy clothes if you want. Plenty of guys there too doing it for their girlfriends or boyfriends, makes it nicer for the girl when she's giving him head."

"Harry's pubes were nice. I didn't mind."

"Yeah, Josh too. They both trim their man scruff, you could tell. But I'm telling you if we got them sugared up nice and bald, then mmmmm. Their dicks would look an inch longer and even more suckable."

"Yikes!" I said thinking I didn't need or want Harry an inch longer

"So we sugar. OK?" she asked. I nodded. "Think we have it at 10:30. Then no fucking for a day, maybe 2, we keep everything clean and moisturized and soft. Let that pussy heal up gently. Then three weeks of not worrying about it. My pussy feels great and I can wear the tightest panties no problem."

"OK then," thinking that I was about to become a sugar-girl too. Julia turned back to her computer and began to dial the parents. I went back to my room and changed into boy clothes, had to keep the shorts and top nice and fresh. We were done for the day.

I pulled out the AP Lit summer work, and lay on the bed with it. Let Julia have some private time. I read a few pages of Hemingway. It was pretty good stuff but I was kind of distracted thinking about how the shorts, dress, skirt and blouses had looked on me. Shorts especially. The two cocks were staring at me, standing high and proud, on the bureau across from the bed. They made me smile. I hadn't thought to hide them while on my little vacation at Julia's. If I dropped dead or something, she would be there to get rid of them for me. I got up went over and kissed each one on the head, giggling cause it was like I was cheating on Harry with them. Silly. I know.

I went back to the bed and called Mom and Dad at their workplaces. I knew they'd be nice, brief conversations since they're both so busy at work. Mom reminded me to be at home tomorrow for the A/C guy, complained about the heat, told me she and Dad might evacuate the house for some place cooler and reminded me to take Julia to a nice dinner. Dad went nuts about the great job I'd done on the fence and complained about the heat. It was all good. I'd been away like two days and really did miss them already.

12