Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa? Mmmmm. Sounds nice. But don't tell. Surprise me."

She took Julia's hand and led her over towards a display of brightly colored bras. Me, a 3rd wheel, the two girls now, so to speak, bosom buddies. I wanted to get out of there. To try to reason with Julia. To put my foot down for once.

She would have none of it. Such was the power of Mona's salesgirlmanship that we ended up staying another 45 minutes. Julia left with a black, underwire lace bustier. I left with three new pairs of panties and a cream support bra. I drooled over a front-close plunge bra, soft gray with white lace and a pink bow, but the girls just rolled their eyes. They were, of course, right. No way I could pull it off.

Only cost $178 that day. Plus the $135 for my sugar. Julia had paid for her own.

=======================================

Back in the car I announced right away, "I'm not going."

Julia said, "Yes, you are. They seem nice. The couple when you brought the dildos, right?"

I didn't bother to reply. She knew already.

"And Mona too? Just why do you think you're not going?"

"I'm just not. That's final."

"It's Angela, isn't it."

"Maybe. But I'm not."

"Listen to me. Angela is adorable and I'm so happy for you. And her. She's getting her hands on a great guy. But she's one...how can I put this delicately?...one pussy. Don't have to marry her no matter what happens Monday. Let's face it, you're gonna join the I-got-laid club, but doesn't mean you're married."

"I'm still not going. Don't care." I was proud for standing up to her. She was my best friend ever and my coach, but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

"You're going. Remember all the hard-ons Mona has given you? And remember you fell in love right away with Harry's dick? Before that, and fuck-me-very-much, Charlie's dick? You'll probably get with Angela Monday. Fine. Excellent. I'm proud of both you kids. But I know you. By Wednesday night - and good job on that one! - by Wednesday you'll be climbing the wall for Mona and for dick. So you're going."

I was a little unsettled by this but stayed manly. "Am not!" I was liking this, this new me.

"Are too!"

"Am NOT."

We were at a red light. Julia turned and held me with her glittering eye. "Yes. Yes, you are," she said quietly. Quiet but firm. I couldn't look away. Got to me.

I looked back at her, pleading, "Don't you think this is up to me?" I had cracked.

She smiled gently and drove through the intersection.

And so it was settled. I was going to party with the gang on Wednesday evening.

We drove home, Julia dressing me mentally for the big event. I knew what she was going to pick: the short-shorts.

=============================================

We didn't get to Julia's house till around 2 p.m. She went to tend to Bobo. The weather was still sizzling so I ran up, got into my suit and dove in the Bettencourt pool. I floated around getting nice and cool, thinking of Angela, but of Mona too, and of Dolores. Thinking about Donnie's dick. Thinking of permutations and combinations. Math wasn't my best subject but I could figure this out. There were six ways for the four of us to couple: Me and each of Mona, Dolores and Donnie. Plus the parings of Mona with each of the two lovebirds. Plus 1 more for the D-people themselves. Makes 6. Take that Mr. Cooper-Lybrand (ed note: math teacher, dick)!

Afterwards I went to lay down for a while. I tried the Hemingway again and actually made some decent progress before drifting off to sleep. I woke up thinking about how monumental the last 72 hours had been. Second time dressed as an all out girl, but first time it made me really happy. First date with a guy. First time having my ass held just right. First time making out with a guy. First time on my knees looking up at a handsome man. First time sucking cock. First taste of another man's juicy cum. First swallow. First afterglow, first ever feeling like I could be his cunt. First view of Julia nude, of her getting fucked and of her blowing her guy. First time watching her face as she came. Then first time I got blown. First time seeing a non-cousinish girl nude, an awesome small-titted, hard rosy nippled girl. First time eating pussy, first time front row seat for that amazing roses in bloom aroma . First time making a girl cum. First time staring into her swampy cunt afterwards. First time memorizing a cunt. And first time almost, but not quite, first time almost getting laid. It was kind of a lot.

Julia was proud of me. I was proud of me too.

That night we took the $200 Mom and Dad had given me and went out to splurge at a nice Italian place in town. I could see people at the tables around us looking over. Everyone thought we must be a couple. Little looks of delight and of envy too. I mean I know it was mostly just for Julia, but a little for us too, for us as what they thought was a couple. People just love love I suppose. I tried ordering a bottle of wine, but without Harry around to take over the waitress wasn't going to budge on that. We didn't care. We were in love with love too. And the whole thing only cost $83.

We went home for some Scrabble and got to bed early. I don't know what Julia did in her bed. I could tell she was still horny from everything we'd seen and done. But alone in my bed I was completely chaste. I thought about Angela mostly, how much I liked her and how I could admit that now that she was breaking up with Bobby. I did think about Mona as well, but only a little, and I kept going back to Angela. I drifted off peacefully.

12