Julia Goes too Far

Story Info
Julia starts by flashing ends with forced fucking.
2.1k words
3.9
41.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers

Julia is a 30 year old red head with large tits. She stands five foot four, weighs 135 pounds, has 36 DD tits and nice ass. She loves to show her tits to unsuspecting people and will often flash a delivery boy or truck driver. Julia has been pushing things more lately at my request. I love seeing the look on unexpected people seeing her tits and it gets her wound up and she fucks me like crazy afterwards.

Julia started showing her tits a few months ago. We had been going out for a few months and were looking to enhance are sexcapades. We were talking about fantasies, and both of us really liked the idea of exhibitionism. We both knew her tits are to die for and frequently get stares when we would go out and she wore something revealing. Julia and I thought we should start with some innocent flashing of her tits and move on from there.

The first time we did this was for the pizza delivery guy. I had ordered a pizza and did not tell her about it. we started to fool around in the living room and i had removed her shirt and she was wearing just some jean shorts and a see through bra when the doorbell rang. I then told her about the pizza I had ordered and she should answer the door as i got the money. She went to the door and was hiding behind it slightly when I came with the money and asked him to come in for a second. This gave him the opportunity to see her tits in the bra as i pushed the door closed slightly showing Julia off. The pizza delivery guy obviously liked his tip and we went on to fuck like crazy that evening.

The next time we did anything was about a month later. We had gone on a weekend trip to Orlando and were staying at Royal Pacific. We had just gotten back from City Walk and had had a few drinks. Julia was going to take a shower and as she did that I called room service. The bell boy delivered the wine and some food I had ordered and I met him at door as he wheeled in the cart, Julia had exited the shower with just a towel around her waist. I am still not sure who was more shocked the bell boy seeing her tits or Julia. She did little to cover up, but did brush her tits up against him as he left. Seeing that pushed me to another level.

I told her seeing her flaunt and let her tits brush up against him got me so aroused. She asked me if would want things to go any further. Asking what she meant she wanted to know if she should let people grab her tits or be more playful. We talked this over as I fucked her and we both had incredible orgasms as we played out different scenarios.

A few months had passed and she would still show her tits to unsuspecting persons, but she had gotten a little more bold. Julia would sometimes flash someone at a store or public place when I wasn't around. She would tell me about it which would make me horny and I would fuck her. At this time we were out of town at a medical conference and there was a sex store a few miles from the hotel we were staying at. We decided to venture to it and see what it had, but more importantly were going to show off her tits and maybe a little more.

As we entered the store she was wearing a low cut blouse, no bra and a short skirt. Whenever she bent over you could see down her blouse and the bottom of her ass. We walked around the store with her occasionally rubbing against other patrons for about fifteen minutes. We than decided to go to the private booths in the back and enjoy a movie.

We entered the booth and realized it had two gloryholes, one on each side. She looked into each booth and said no one was in either. We started watching a video when we heard a door from one of the adjacent rooms close. we saw the light from the video go one, knowing someone was next door. By this point in time I had gotten her shirt off and was tittyfucking her. I was getting close and slowed my pace saying I wanted to fuck her from behind and aimed her towards the booth with the other person in it. As I was fucking her I saw a hand come through grabbing her tits. It took me to another level watching her get felt up as I fucked her. This went on for a few minutes and his dick the. came through the hole. It was slightly larger than average nothing extraordinary. She asked what she should do and I told her I was close and she should let us both cum on her tits. She stroked him for a few minutes and we both came on her tits. She put her shirt back on and we walked out of the store with her cum covered tits sticking to her shirt.

All pf that led to recent events. After the sex store incident Julia was wanting to push things even further. She would go to various places and tell me about her showing her tits, letting someone grab her tits, a few times she even tittyfucked someone and had them cum on her tits. Her pushing the envelope even when I wasn't there still got me aroused and would leave to great fuck sessions.

She recently had a conference that she was attending by herself. We had talked about things she could do like flashing the bell boy or maybe even playing with herself leaving the blinds open so others could see her. One thing she kept wanting to do was go to another sex store, this time by herself. Maybe blow a guy or two and tell me about it when she got back.

The last night she was at the conference she decided to do it. She went to a sex store and it was much different than the one we had gone to. Julia had worn similar attire low cut shirt and short skirt, but this facility was much larger and much busier. It had a theater in the back as well as the private viewing areas. There were about 10-15 guys in the store she said and one other girl.

Julia did as she did at the previous store frequently be ding over showing her ass and tits to all who would look. She rubbed up against a few of the guys grinding her ass over their cocks or her tits across their chest/belly. This went on for about twenty minutes before she decided to check the theater out.

Julia entered the theater that was in the back and noticed it was fairly empty only one guy was in there, and he was jerking off. She decided to sit in middle of the back row watching him jerk off when 3 black guys came in. They took the seats right in front of her and looked back at her and smiled.

Julia said she had remembered one of them as she rubbed by him in the aisle of the store earlier and he had a huge dick. She smiled back at them and after a few minutes started to masturbate.

The guys watched her for a few minutes, when one of them climbed over his row of seats and sat next to Julia. He said his name was Jerome and that he and his friends Micah and Tony were enjoying the show she was putting on. Julia was a little nervous and stopped masturbating. Jerome told her she should keep it up and offered his assistance too. Julia did not know what to say, but Jerome then started rubbing her tits pulling them out of her shirt.

Julia loves her nipples being played with and this took her to another level. As she continued to masturbate, Jerome was rubbing her tits Micah and Tony (who was the guy Julia rubbed up against earlier) were watching and started pulling at their cocks. Julia was getting close when Jerome pulled his dick out and told her to suck it. Julia was mesmerized by its size it was 10 inches thick and taken aback because she thought no way she could handle that (I am average size 6 inches). Jerome guided her head to his dick when she felt the other guys climb over their seats and she was now surrounded and knew she was getting fucked.

Julia was a bit nervous now, realizing she went a little further than she had planned. She tried to resist Jerome, but felt the other two start rubbing her pussy and ass. Jerome said she could do this the easy way or hard way, but either way she was getting fucked. Julia asked if they at least had condoms, which all three scoffed at saying they were going to cum in that white pussy.

Jerome than forced her mouth on his dick and Tony started to lick her pussy. Julia was near orgasm from her masturbating and having her pussy eaten threw her over the edge. she has a massive orgasm her hips bucking and she was begging to be fucked.

Tony, whose dick was similar to Jerome's, started fucking her from behind as she was sucking Jerome. Tony took a while to work his dick all the way in Julia, but when she did it filled her like never before. She was taking Jerome about half to two thirds down and they were in a rhythm. Micah was caressing her tits now which put Julia in another frenzy causing her to have another orgasm. That brought Tony to the point of no return and he came deep in her pussy.

Jerome said he was almost there but wanted a piece of her pussy too. He grabbed her and pulled her on top of him reverse cowgirl style and he started pumping away. Her well lubed pussy fro. Tony's cum and her orgasms allowed him to push all the way in instantly. As she was riding Jerome Micah pulled his cock out and it was huge. It was twelve inches, uncut, and thicker than her wrist. there was no way she could suck it. She started to rub the cock with both hands as Jerome was fucking her. This went on for a few minutes when Jerome announced he was ready to cum. He shot his load deep in her pussy and she now realized two guys came in her pussy unprotected.

Micah said it was his turn next. He laid her back and worked his cock into her pussy. Even with her multiple orgasms and two cum loads he still had to gradually work his dick into her pussy. She felt her pussy stretch like never before. She felt hi. hit her cervix with each pump. Julia was having multiple orgasms every few minutes now. Her moans led the guy that was jerking off to come watch her instead if the movie (jerking off the whole time).

Micah had been fucking her for a while and almost had his dick all the way in when he said he was ready to cum. He made one last thrust burying his dick all the way in her pussy and poured what felt like a gallon of cum in Julia's pussy. That made the guy watching cum and he came on Julia's face and tits.

Julia sat in awe for a few minutes, the realized what had happened. She had just been fuck by 3 strangers, unprotected, what about STD, what about pregnancy. She was scared. Julia got dressed and went back to the hotel and took a shower and realized how much cum was in her pussy.

She came home the next day and told me what had happened. We knew she needed to be checked out so we got a Plan B to make sure no pregnancy and for the next few months she got STD tested all negative. She scaled back to just showing tits from afar, but hearing of her getting forcibly fucked has put me into another level. I have told her this and I am hoping that I can put together a gangbang just make sure everyone is clean before hand so no fears of STD. Debating if the guys should cum in or on her, but no using Plan B and take chance of her getting pregnant by an unknown guy.


Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers