Julia's Guitar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank's eyes went wide, "I have no idea what to say about those... um that."

Julia laughed, "Hank. Look your fill. If I'm showing my body, I actually like people looking at it. I work out. I work hard and I like it when people appreciate it."

Hank still did not know what to do and studiously looked into her eyes awkwardly.

Julia sighed, "Seriously. I appreciate the respect, but you are going to break your neck trying to not look at where every cell in your male body is screaming to look. Hey buddy! Hank! Eyes down here." She shook her boobs again.

Hank gave into the temptation and admitted, "Wow you are breathtaking!"

Julia smiled, "And you just made me feel good. Stop pretending you are not a guy. I don't want it nor do I expect it."

Monroe said, "Julia. You are an exhibitionist."

Julia hemmed a bit, "Okay. There I say out loud. I love displaying my body. I don't want an unwilling audience and my sexual arousal level is zero right now. Hank is a hero to me and Daniel is my one and only lover."

Monroe asked, "One and only?"

Julia nodded, "Daniel is the literal only one and I married him. I don't condemn women who have multiple lovers. It is none of my business who they do or don't sleep with. I don't need variety and I prefer intimacy with the man who knows me and knows what I like. I love him and the fact that he loves me drives me to climax. We have a very deep connection."

Monroe said, "Uh wow. You don't really keep much in do you?"

Julia gave him a 'Really?' look and looked down at her nude body.

Monroe said to the audience, "How about we have them play together?"

The crowd cheered.

Monroe said, "I have separately asked you both if you know 'Hotel California' and both said yes so let's hear Hotel California."

They stood side by side and after a minute the background of Hotel California started. Two guitars played as one and six minutes later, the crowd erupted again.

Julia looked at Hank and waggled her eyebrows once then bowed to the crowd.

Monroe said, "Wow. That was outstanding. I guess we'll just go into 'Don't Tell Me You Love Me.'

They stood side by side and after a minute the background of Don't Tell Me You Love Me came on. Once again both nailed the four minute song as two guitars played as one. The crowd erupted again.

Monroe shook his head, knowing this was going to one of his best ever shows.

Monroe asked, "So Julia. What is next?"

Julia said, "Nothing much other than heading to Martins at the end of next month with my family and even some of my friends. My mom is going back to college at the same time as me."

Monroe smiled, "Sounds like you have a lot of love in your life."

Julia nodded, "Yes. I have an amazing husband who puts up with me. I had a great childhood, great parents and friends."

Julia smiled and looked into Hank's Eyes, "I've had some amazing people come into my life and make it better."

Hank was touched and said, "Uh. yeah. Hey. Who is cutting onions in here?"

After playing, Hank had to clear his throat. He looked into Julia's eyes, "And thank you. Anything you ever owed me is repaid. For this time with you here. I was young again. It was the late 60s or early 70s and I played and had a blast like I did in my youth."

Julia simply said, "Come to Martins ANYTIME! I will jam with you any day.

She hugged him as the lights faded only onto Monroe.

Monroe simply said, "I think all that needs to be said, has been. Goodnight."

12