Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned and lifted the back of her shirt, running his hands over her bubble. "Let me enjoy this, and you can have thirds."

He kissed her cheek and set about preparing the plates and cutlery and making the coffee while she finished cooking. With everything served up and ready, they went out to sit on recliners on the patio and enjoy the morning sun. Sin had the added bonus of enjoying the view of her thighs revealed below the shirt.

They fell into talking about local events and how nice the day was and what they might do later, besides sex of course.

"Morning guys," came an intentionally loud voice from over the back fence. They looked over to see an elderly black couple pop up and wave across to them.

"Frank, Mary" said Sin, nodding a welcome to them, "this is Julie."

"Hi," beamed Julie, waving back.

Sin picked up his coffee, and leading Julie by the hand, he took her over to meet them. They shook hands in greeting, and then Sin slipped his arm around her waist while they chatted, eventually dropping it lower to cup her bare ass cheek under the shirt. She playfully cuddled into his side during the conversation.

Sin could see Frank studying her closely in between the chat, lingering on the dark patches of her nipples visible through the shirt and the bite marks on her neck she didn't know about yet. Mary kept giving him knowing smiles in between quizzing Julie about her life.

When Frank had seen enough and shared a few knowing smiles with Sin, who clearly wanted them to go, he made his apologies.

"Sorry, I'm starving for breakfast and I see you haven't finished yours yet, so we better not chat too long. Welcome to the neighborhood, Julie. I'm sure we'll hear more of you in the future."

Julie smiled, shook their hands again and walked back to the rest of her breakfast. Sin looked back to Frank, who winked at him and gave a thumbs up sign before he too walked away after his wife, having one final look at Julie as she walked away, checking her ass out.

"Well, they were nice," she said. "Maybe we should invite them over for dinner next weekend?"

"Next weekend?" Sin said, looking at her.

"Well, um, I mean, um, maybe, if you'd like us to unless you have other plans?"

He didn't know what to say, she took him completely by surprise. He'd assumed she'd say their ages were too different and there was no future in it. And here she was planning another weekend together. Suddenly he felt bad about the social media pics and the thoughts of breeding her. The pics would have to be deleted very fast before anyone else saw them or copied them, and she definitely could never find out about them. But the battle inside her body against his little soldiers, that he hoped they still won, he could see a very long future with this remarkable woman by his side.