Julie

Story Info
A young woman finds her way.
6.9k words
4.35
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old. Some parts of this story qualify for the NonConsent/Reluctance category, in case it bothers you.

***

Eros, again now, the loosener of limbs troubles me,

Bittersweet, sly, uncontrollable creature...

Sappho

***

I winced in pain. For ages my cramps hadn't been that bad. I was sick and tired of them before it even got started. With difficulty I straightened up again.

Then it hit me that I'd forgotten to get tampons. There were neither super sized nor even regular ones in the bathroom cabinet, just two juniors that a friend had left behind after sleeping over with me. I knew they wouldn't do.

What a bummer! I'd always been a diligent person. This had never happened before to me. I heard a drop of blood splash in the toilet bowl.

To top it all, the strong smell reached my nostrils that had always made me feel unclean. Frantically I slid one of those tiny tampons in.

My period pains added to the stress of the last weeks. My womb seemed to have it in for me.

I felt tired. I'd have to call off my date with Dave once again. He'd probably be none too pleased. I'd already held out on him twice because of my exam.

I stuffed two sheets of bathroom tissue into my panties and took a painkiller. Sullenly I changed into some sweat pants and a tee shirt.

The phone call turned out to be worse than expected. Dave flew into a rage and started questioning our relationship. He was insanely jealous. I had trouble calming him down and promised to call him the next day.

Somehow the both of us seemed to have grown apart. I took a peek at the framed photo on my desk. A slender blonde in her freshman year was wiping her long hair off her face while nestling up to a handsome guy with a winner's smile. That was only last year but seemed long ago to me.

In my stocking feet I walked over to Beckie's apartment who lived next door.

'I'm sorry,' I apologized, 'do you happen to have a tampon for me, super size or regular?'

My neighbor was a petite woman in her thirties with a friendly face and short brown hair.

'Sure,' she answered warmly, 'come in.'

That was the moment when I felt a blood drop running down my leg. I wasn't able to restrain myself any longer and started crying.

'Hey darling,' Beckie hugged me, 'come in and rest for a moment!'

Her apartment was as tiny as mine. She led me into her room and had me stretched out on the bedspread. I tried to breathe evenly and listened to her opening the bathroom cabinet. After a moment she returned with a tampon in her hand.

'Oh dear,' she said looking down at me. My mishap seemed to have stained my pants. I only wanted to curl up and die.

'Don't worry, darling,' she said and smiled encouragingly, 'there's nothing to be ashamed of. It happened to all of us.'

Gloomily I closed my eyes. Back in her bathroom my neighbor filled a plastic bowl with water. She put it on the floor and sat down on the edge of the bed.

The woman slid her arm under my knees and lifted them up in order to bend my legs above me. As a matter of course she stripped my pants and panties from my bottom and pulled them up my legs. She slipped them off my feet and threw them in the direction of her laundry basket.

The junior tampon was so small that I didn't even notice it being pulled out. She looked at it and wrapped it up in the toilet paper.

I didn't know what was the most embarrassing thing right now, being that awkwardly exposed to her, being such a fool, or giving forth that disgusting stench again. She assured me kindly that everything was fine. I was drowsy from the pill and felt comfortable with the way she was handling the issue.

Beckie cleaned my thighs and my nether regions in a gentle but matter-of-factly manner with a cloth and warm water. I knew that she was lesbian but thought nothing of it. She'd told me once that she was in a relationship.

Casually her fingers checked my hamstrings and my calves.

'You're in great shape,' she stated approvingly, 'what sports do you do?'

I felt flattered and told her that I'd been on the high school cheerleading squad, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to talk about my hobbies to an unknown woman who was dabbing my lady bits with a towel.

Beckie unwrapped the new tampon with a flick of the wrist. As it didn't include an applicator she slid it in with her forefinger. She stayed a bit longer in my vagina than a proper handling would have called for but I was okay with it.

Eventually she gave me a gentle bottom smack, grabbed my ankles and stretched my legs out on her bed. Caringly she pulled a blanket over me.

'Try to relax and keep yourself warm,' she said, 'do you need a painkiller?'

I shook my head.

'Okay, I'm gonna make you a tea.'

When she returned she shoved a pillow under my head and my shoulders. She handed me a mug of tea that smelled of some herbal blend.

My neighbor sat down on the bed again and slid her hand under the blanket. For a moment I thought she'd touch my kitty again and almost spilled my tea. I was still half-naked underneath. My panties and sweat pants were already in her washing mashine, together with some laundry of her own.

Beckie placed her hand on my tummy, however. Her palm started circling gently around my belly button. It felt warm and eased my pain and I pulled my shirt a bit up.

She appreciated my tummy muscles and told me how beautiful I was. Her compliment made me laugh. I rubbed my eyes that were puffy from crying. I was under the weather and felt inadequate.

Beckie was calm and steady and kept me grounded. She was about half a head shorter than me and had a pretty face, friendly eyes, and a cute pixie cut. She wore beautiful green earrings.

I returned the compliment putting my hand on hers under the blanket. It felt good to have someone so understanding and aware of my needs.

She asked me if I wanted another tea. When I said no, thanks, she put my mug aside and slipped under the blanket to me without so much as asking.

I was taken by surprise but relaxed when I found myself being comfortable in her arms. She was soft but determined and I liked her scent. She stroked me soothingly. I stifled a yawn.

I think it was the painkiller that had made me drowsy. I must have dozed off.

***

With a start I awoke when someone was turning a key in the lock.

'Don't worry,' Beckie whispered, 'it's Isabel.'

The information didn't hush my fears at all. I wanted to get up but Beckie laughed and held me tight. Her partner breezed in with attitude. She was a lively woman with a bleach blond flattop cut, shaped eyebrows, and dark lipstick on. She seemed to be about the same age and height as Beckie.

'Hi honey,' Isabel put her daybag down, 'you have a visitor?'

She bent down, kissed Beckie, and pecked me.

'I knew you were a sister,' she whispered in my ear.

'Her period pains are pretty bad,' Beckie explained.

'I'm sorry to hear that,' Isabel stroked my hair compassionately, 'let's see if we can do something for you!'

'I'm fine,' I tried to object when she was already folding back the blanket. All too well aware that I was naked from my waist down I blushed.

Kneeling down at the lower end of the bed she took off one of my woolen socks. Vigorously she massaged some spot at the ball of my foot with her thumb. After a moment I felt its easing effect. The bleach blond woman repeated the treatment with the other foot while Beckie was softly caressing my cheek.

With an uncanny sureness Isabel found equally effective spots on my legs close to my knees. Eventually her healing hands turned to my groin area and some spot just below my belly button. I guess that the final touch of my clit was a sex attack rather than part of the treatment but I didn't mind. The way they were caring for me did me good and I was thankful.

When I said that I didn't want to bother them any longer the both of them asked me to stay. To be honest, I was happy about their invitation. Isabel told some funny stories about the colleagues at her job and we had a good laugh.

When Beckie questioned one of those little anecdotes, however, Isabel started teasing her in mock anger. Beckie seemed to be quite ticklish and Isabel was keenly aware of her weak spots. She poked her fingers in her victim's ribs and tummy.

Beckie squeaked and squirmed fending the attacks off. Isabel pulled her blouse up to get access to her bare skin.

Desperately Beckie curled up in a ball trying to protect herself. I gazed at her and couldn't but giggle when she was snorting with laughter.

Isabel told me to hold Beckie's hands in place. Without thinking too much I became a part of their love play.

Under relentless tickle attacks Isabel stripped her partner down. When she succeeded in squeezing a hand between Beckie's thighs the petite woman started moaning ecstatically.

I couldn't see if Isabel had already slid a finger in her kitty. What I saw made me getting wet though. Beckie's pubic hair was neatly trimmed and slightly darker than her pixie cut. There was a smell in the air I knew from masturbating (and - in rare cases - from sex with Dave).

I just couldn't look away and got aroused when the very woman shivered with thrills of ecstasy who'd only just been comforting me.

Suddenly she giggled no, no, no again when busy fingers found their way to her armpits. In turns she squeaked with laughter and moaned with pleasure. Isabel and I exchanged glances like partners in crime and chuckled.

When Beckie finally surrendered Isabel took off her bra. She caressed the lovely breasts and showed them to me, cradling them in her hand. I was still holding Beckie's wrists but didn't dare touching her nipples.

Isabel's hand slid between her partner's legs again and now she got her off. I was touched when I watched Isabel directing her girlfriend's orgasm with such a sure feeling for her needs, sometimes stimulating her still more, sometimes just holding her tight.

Eventually the beautiful woman lay exhausted in her arms, purring with pleasure. I felt flattered when she winked at me flirtingly. I yearned for kissing her but wasn't able to overcome my inhibitions.

***

Isabel got up and stripped naked. She was of slight build and had floppy breasts. I was curious about her natural hair color but she was intimately shaven. She had a small ornamental tattoo instead of her pubic hair and a bracelet tattoo on her arm.

Beckie made readily way for her when she lay down on her back, spreading her legs with relish. Isabel waved me closer and asked me if my pains had gotten better. I'd almost forgotten about the cramps. I replied that I was quite okay and thanked her for the amazing massage.

I realized, however, that Isabel's focus had already shifted to the blissful sensations aroused by Beckie's tongue. When the blonde made a vague attempt to take me in her arms I snuggled into her and held her tight.

I was so close to her that I could feel the degree of her arousal. Her bare chest rose and fell with the unsteady rhythm of her breathing. I could tell how close to orgasm she was.

Beckie took the long way, however. She kept Isabel in suspense whenever she wanted to come. I caressed the woman's face and fondled one of her droopy boobs.

Eventually Beckie couldn't string it out any longer and Isabel got off. Her lips were seeking mine and I didn't deny her the kiss. She experienced her orgasm in my arms. I held her tight until her breath calmed down and her eyes focused on me again.

I needed me time. Beckie lent me her dressing gown for the few steps back home and thrust a few tampons in my hand. The image of the naked woman was on my mind when I pleasured myself back in my bed.

***

The next day I was preoccupied with what I'd witnessed. I thought of the two women, especially of Beckie. I wasn't sure if I'd meddled with things that didn't concern me - or if I'd even missed a chance.

I was torn between my desires and my good breeding. I certainly wasn't prudish but I'd always been a good girl. Words like sin, morals, and perversion popped up from the depths of my consciousness.

I was startled by the pleasure Beckie's helpless situation had given me, and by my involvement in her predicament. I was confused and ashamed.

Dave was cold and dismissive towards me. Bossily he told me to go out with him the day after tomorrow.

I was in a gloomy mood that day. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, however. It was Beckie bringing back my laundered sweat pants and my panties. My mood changed in an instant.

'Come in,' I beamed at her and went on timidly, 'how are you? I'm sorry for taking hold of your hands when Isabel was attacking you!'

'Never mind,' Beckie laughed, 'I'm glad you did. I enjoyed you watching me.'

'I enjoyed it too,' I confessed.

'That was an open secret,' she giggled, 'that's what Isabel spurred on.'

I blushed. The short-haired woman was beautiful. She looked up at me. Her green earrings were so cute. She made no move to leave. Hesitantly I took a step forward and put my arms around her. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Shyly I kissed her and she kissed me smiling back.

I wasn't able to contain myself anymore. Abruptly I tugged at her shirt. Laughing she lifted her arms. Her beautiful breasts weren't constraint by a bra and bobbed a bit when they got clear of the shirt. I undid her belt, pulled her jeans and her panties down, and kissed her tummy.

I wanted to make her happy but didn't know how to get started. She stepped out of her pants and shuffled her panties off her feet. Eventually she took my hand and pulled me to the bed where she stripped me down.

I lay on my back and took her in my arms. Her thigh was between my legs and rested on my pubic mound.

I ran my fingers through her short hair when she kissed me. She nibbled at my ear and kissed my neck. I stroked her buttocks.

She seemed to be fond of my breasts (which were a bit on the large side for me). Her fingers played with my nipples which were firm and erect all the while.

It blew me away when she casually touched my clit. Her lips rambled about my skin, stopped at my belly button, and moved on.

I trembled in anticipation. Our eyes met before she finally bent down. It was the tip of her tongue at first and then her lips, then she started eating me out. I heard myself groan and got almost immediately off.

'Hold your horses, dear,' she whispered, kissing and caressing me.

She seemed to be amused that I'd come so quickly but supported me affectionately in my orgasm.

When I'd calmed down I sat up and looked at her. She was at least ten years older than me and so much more beautiful.

Patiently she let me explore her body. Smiling blissfully she enjoyed my caresses and my prying eyes. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair. Her vagina was wet and rosy.

I'd never been so close to a woman's genital. Of course I'd touched myself and gazed at my own vagina in a makeup mirror, but this was different.

I touched her labia and her clitoris and slid my finger in, watching her responses. I smelled and tasted her.

She was moaning with pleasure. I knew to a T how she felt and was still excited about trying everything out.

Suddenly she squirmed and I felt her hand at the back of my head. I wiped my hair aside while I was licking her clit. My face was wet from her juices. She jerked and shivered and moaned with pleasure.

I remembered how Isabel had cared for her and tried to be as attentive and affectionate to her as her partner had been. Eventually my beautiful neighbor calmed down in my arms. She smiled at me blissfully and caressed my cheek.

I watched the naked woman collecting her clothes from the floor. When she pulled up her jeans she asked me if I'd liked to go to a party on Friday. It would be women-only.

Well, Dave had urged me to agree to tonight's date because of a guys night out on Friday, which was also the day of my last exam. I promised to come.

***

Time was running short by now and I hurried up to clean up for Dave. We met downtown in one of his favorite clubs. He was still jealous and made snide remarks. I'd dressed up for him and wanted to give him pleasure but he kept on about me being selfish and inattentive.

Without asking my opinion he decided to leave after half an hour or so. His hand on my shoulder wasn't tender but intrusive. He pushed me into his car. I wanted to go home but he took me to his place.

He pushed me on his bed and pulled off my clothes. I wanted to put my arms around his neck but his big hands, which had always made me feel secure, held me in place. It was a demonstration of power rather than a foreplay.

I assured him my love. He opened his fly and got his penis out. Vigorously he pulled me up and pushed my face against his hard-on. I felt the warm, rigid thing at my cheek and my nose and started kissing and licking.

He took it and prodded my lips. I sucked in order to appease him. I'd always been proud of being the one he'd chosen. He shoved his penis into my mouth with his hand at the back of my head. I tried to make him happy but almost gagged.

Suddenly he let go of me and pushed my head down. I gasped. He pulled me by my hair to the middle of his bed. I was crawling on all fours. He knelt down behind me and seized me by the scruff of the neck, pushing me down.

His penis was at my kitty. I wasn't able to prove my love to him other than by keeping still. He fucked me fiercely, releasing his firm grip only once in a while to slap my buttocks. I was aroused but didn't come. Eventually he didn't seem to be angry with me anymore.

He took me in his arms, kissed me, and told me that he loved me. I snuggled up to him and was relieved. Furtively I wiped away a tear. His strong arms were putting me in my place. Even when he was asleep he held me so tight that I was barely able to move.

Because of a busy schedule he wasn't able to take me home with his car the next morning. When we kissed goodbye I had a gut feeling that something had changed.

***

I was glad that I had my exam behind me and was looking forward to the party. I hadn't met Beckie since we had sex the other day, and took my time to get there. The party was already in full swing when I arrived. I entered a huge apartment full of people, that is women.

Ringing laughter here and there drowned the soft murmur of voices and the clinking of glasses, but there were no men's voices. Dim light and the thumping bass of some distant dance music did their bit to provide for a comfortable ambience. I felt at ease and got me a glass of bubbly.

Slowly I started walking around. A few of the faces looked familiar to me from the university grounds. Most of the guests were older than me, many even about my mom's age. I couldn't imagine my mom at this party though. These women had a more urban style and attitude. They were cool and everything but mom-like.

There were all colors of skin. While passing by I noticed short hair, long hair, shaved heads, and dreadlocks, posh jewelry and all kinds of piercings and tattoos, silk, linen, and leather, sneakers, high heels, and bare feet.

It took some time until I spotted Beckie. She was deep in conversation with a stout woman I'd never seen. I didn't want to interrupt them and went on. In the next room I ran into Isabel. She hugged and kissed me and introduced me to her friends.

The women were gray-haired and elegant, and I was intrigued with their charisma. One of them was the host, Elaine. I assured her that her party was terrific. She smiled at me but kept on talking about something that seemed to involve a law case.

I patted Isabel's back, smiled at the ladies, and went on. Slowly I made for the dance floor and abandoned myself to the music.

Two women were dancing close together, cuddling and kissing, and I watched them full of longing from the corner of my eye. After a while I noticed a beautiful lady with her gaze fixed on me. She was dancing at some distance. When our eyes met she smiled. I smiled bashfully back at her and she came closer.

12