Julie and Her Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Julie's Aunt helps Julie understand.
2.2k words
4.24
18.4k
8

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother, sister and I just finished an intense and kinky scene involving scat and piss play as well as some very good fucking. Now my sister and I (I am Julie, my sister is Becca) are lying in bed snuggling while our Mom (Linda) is in her bed alone. I am a sissy CD that my mother and sister have been helping to find myself and become the woman I was meant to be.

A key question had been nagging at my mind and finally I knew I had to ask my sister. "Becca, why is it that Mum will do nasty things like piss and even shit on us, but will not allow any fucking between her and us?"

My sister rolled over and looked at me. I could not help but look at her 36D tits peeking out from her nightie. "Look Julie, I really want to tell you why, but it is not my place to do so. Tomorrow morning Aunt Patti is coming to meet her "new niece" and I think things will become clearer than. But I have to warn you, what you will learn and see will be very intense."

I had to laugh "More intense? You and Mum have changed me from a brother and son to a sister and daughter. All of us, you me and Mum have shit, pissed and spit on each other. You have fucked my arsehole with a long nasty dildo that started to vibrate while we fucked. All the while we are doing that, Mum is sitting in a chair using a nasty looking dildo in herself as she watches us fuck. Now you are telling me it will be more intense?? I am sorry Becca, but that is impossible!"

Becca smiled and slip her knickers down to her knees and rolled on top of me and put my cock inside of her damp cunt. As we started to enjoy a slow sensual fucking she asked "Do you know what a submissive is?"

I nodded and she continued "Mom is a submissive and Aunt Patti is a dominant. All of that stems from what happened to them when they were young girls. Tomorrow you will see all of this play out. Just do me one favor; keep an open mind. Mom will be looking at you constantly, if she sees looks of disgust in your eyes, it will ruin everything."

I did not understand but promised I would be open-minded. Just to show how open minded I really was I shot a whole load of cum into my sister's cunt. She rolled over on to her back, spread her legs wide and brought her knees to her tits. "Clean me." I happily lapped my cum from her and we spooned each other to sleep.

The next morning our mother came in and playfully slapped our arses. "Okay girls get into the shower and then into your Sunday best. Julie, make sure you put your silicone tits in, I want your tits to look as nice as your sister's tits are."

We went into our large shower together and both pissed and shit in front of each other and then let the water rinse us clean. When we got into the bedroom, Mum had already laid out my clothes; matching red lace knickers and bra, red garter belt and stockings. Once I put those on I looked in the mirror. I loved what I saw. I saw a pretty young girl dressed like a cheap slut. Then I put on a dark blue dress which gave me a much more elegant look.

My mother came in and I saw she was dressed in a black dress. My sister was dressed in short black dress with leather boots. Had I not known it was my sister, I would have thought she was a dominatrix that loves to use and abuse people.

There was a knock on the door and my Aunt Patti came inside dressed just like my sister. The minute she walked in my mother dropped to her hands and knees and crawled to my aunt's feet. As she crawled I could see she was also wearing red underwear. After kissing my aunt's boots, my aunt told her to kneel quietly.

Aunt Patti walked over to me and looked into my eyes. Without thinking, I lowered my head submissively. She looked at my sister and smiled. "You were right Becca; she lowered her head immediately. She is a natural submissive."

Becca slapped my arse and pointed to her boots. Without thinking I got on my knees and kissed Becca's boots, as I had seen my mother do.

"I am not pleased with how you look, both of you take off your dresses." Not daring to upset my Aunt I crawled to my mother and unzipped her dress as she did the same to mine. Once the dresses came off we knelt side by side in our matching red outfits; 2 submissive sluts dressed in red knickers, bra, stockings and garters.

Our aunt reached into her purse and pulled out 2 collars, giving one to Becca. She lifted my mother's chin and strapped the collar around her neck locking it in place. I glanced at the collar, it said SLAVE and hanging from the collar was a dog tag that read PROPERTY OF MISTRESS PATTI. I watched as a tear fell from my mother's eye and then she looked at me. Mum said softly, "Do you like how this looks on me Julie?"

All I could do was cry and hug my mother. "Mum, I have never seen you looking so beautiful!" The smile on my mother's face lit up the room.

"Becca!" my aunt commanded, "your turn."

My sister came over to me and knelt in front of me. "Remember sweetie? I told you a lot of things would be explained. Now I need to know; do you want to wear my collar?"

The words tumbled out of my mouth immediately. "Yes, yes, oh my YES!!"

Becca smiled and put the collar on me and then locked it in place. Like my mother's collar it read SLAVE, but the tag read PROPERTY OF MISTRESS BECCA. I started to sob, I was that happy. My mother came over and hugged me and whispered "Now we are sister slaves dear." I thought my heart would explode.

My aunt broke the mood by explaining "Your mother earned her collar Julie, are you ready to earn yours?"

My answer came quickly and firmly "Yes Mistress Patti."

She chuckled and then said, "We will see. Becca, prepare your mother."

Although both my aunt and sisters were Dommes, it was easy to see which one was the alpha. My sister went to Mum and crossed her wrists and then tied them. She pulled mom into the hallway where there had always been a hook that I stupidly thought was just for hanging clothes. Becca attached the other end of the rope to the hook and my mother stood then bound and helpless.

Mistress Patti came over and held the handle of the whip to my mother's face. Mum kissed it and my aunt took a few steps back. Without any warning the whip went across my mother's arse. She screamed out in agony. Mistress Patti smiled at the sounds of my mother's pain. The whip landed time and time again across Mum's arse, thighs and back until my mother's knickers were in shreds just barely hanging from her hips and arse.

Mistress Patti turned Mum around and then started on Mum's tits and belly and cunt. I was terrified of what my poor Mum was enduring when at least I heard my mother scream out in agony. Mistress Patti smiled and told me to rub my mother's cunt. Mum's cunt and thighs were soaked. That is when I realized she had not screamed in agony, but in ecstasy. My mother just had a mind shattering orgasm.

Mistress Patti said "I realized when we were young girls, that your mother was a pain slut Julie. All three of us realize you are likely one too. Would you like to find out?" I nodded and my sister led me to where my mother was tied.

Mistress Patti took unhooked my mother and then took the cuffs off. Mum was a mess, soaked in her own juices, bruises and stripes all over her body and what was left of her knickers and bra just hanging loosely. As Mum passed me she whispered "This is what a slave's life is like Julie, is this what you want?"

I nodded as Becca tied my wrists and went to hang me from the hook. Before she did, she removed the silicone tits from my bra. "We do not want to ruin your tits.

Before starting Becca and I both watched our aunt use her tongue to bring Mum to another orgasm. "Just because she is a slave does not mean she is not entitled to my respect and her pleasure. Her submission to me is a gift; I want her to know I appreciate that gift."

Becca attached me to the hook. "Your safe word is RED. If you feel you cannot take any more say that and I will stop. Like my aunt she stepped back and started to whip my arse, thighs and back. At some point the pain became pleasure and I drifted in sub space. I glanced and saw my mother kneeling at my aunt's feet. My aunt was stroking my mother's hair as if Mum was her pet.

What was left of my knickers were hanging loosely from my hips when Becca came over, turned me to face her, kissed me and then viciously brought her knee into my sissy bits (balls). Had I not been strapped to the hook I would have fallen to the floor, as it was I pissed myself. Becca then stepped back and whipped my belly, my cock, balls and thigh. I was in intense pain and all I could think is that I wanted more.

Finally she threw down the whip and unhooked me. She was as weak as I was. As she whipped me she had a strong orgasm. Becca then got behind me and pressed her body to mine. She reached around and took my cock in her hand and gently stroked it. In spite of the pain, I got hard and soon spurted all over the floor.

Becca called my mother to crawl to the puddle of piss and cum on the floor. When she did, Becca used Mum's hair to wipe up most of the piss and cum and then I watched as my mother licked what was left of the mess.

All the time Aunt Patti watched and told us we did well. Both the Dommes attached leashes to our collars and led us into the bedroom. We remained on the floor facing each other and looking into each other's eyes. "Are you happy Julie?" she asked.

I leaned in and kissed my mother's lips and smiled. "I love this Mum. I love being a girl and I love being Becca's slave."

The Dommes returned both wearing dildos that hanged obscenely between their legs. Aunt Patti started to lube Mum's arse as Becca did the same to mine. Once they knelt behind us, they did not waste time and started to fuck us. Just like before, I felt the dildo vibrating my arsehole. Both the Dommes took their time and gave us a long slow sensual fucking. I do not know who came first but soon the room filled with the sounds and smells of 4 women cumming.

I felt Becca pull out of my arsehole and moved to stand in front of my mother, Mistress Patti did the same to me. I looked at the dildo and saw it was covered in Mum's shit. I never hesitated and started to lick it clean. Mum did the same to Mistress Becca's dildo, tasting my shit on it. I love how Mum's shit tasted off the dildo. I hoped my mother felt the same about mine.

The Dommes slid the dildos from their cunts and both of them had big gaping holes where the dildos were. Mistress Patti brought hers to my lips and I savored the taste of my Mum's cum as Mum savored the taste of my cum from Mistress Becca's cum soaked dildo.

The Dommes moved and sat on the couch while Mum and I knelt at their feet. The afterglow was so nice. Mistress Patti looked at me and said "Becca tells me you have a question slave, you may ask it now."

Lowering my head submissively I said. "Thank you Mistress Patti. My question is you and Mum have done unspeakable things to us and with us, yet neither Mistress Becca nor I are allowed to fuck you. Why is that?"

Patti looked at my mother and nodded. My mother spoke next "The answer is simple dear. When Patti and I were girls, your grandfather raped us over and over again while your grandmother just watched and did nothing to protect us. We both promised if we ever had children we would never do that!"

More to come in the next chapter.