Julie and Mary Enjoy Their Stink

Story Info
Two older women like to poop their pants.
7.5k words
4.78
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
334 Followers

At sixty-eight years of age, Mary could be described as motherly. She had short gray hair and wore glasses. She wasn't fat but was overweight with saggy breasts and a large bottom. Her body was typical of an older woman who had delivered five children.

Mary had now been a widow for almost five years. She married when she was eighteen then devoted her entire life to her husband and family.

After several months of mourning the loss of her husband, Mary knew it was time for her to get on with her life. The one positive thing she discovered from living alone was being able to get more in touch with herself. She hadn't done much of that during her forty-five years of marriage.

It was at a young age that Mary discovered she liked to poop in her pants. She liked how it felt and she also liked the smell of the mess in her underwear. As she sat in her pooped panties and inhaled the odor from her fresh bowel movement, she realized the smell was much more intense than when she did it in the toilet.

"Oh my, I can't believe what a stink I've made. I never knew I was this smelly."

From that very first time, whenever Mary pooped her pants she enjoyed the odor. Smelling the stink her body produced excited her. It wasn't long before she began referring to the delightfully smelly substance she enjoyed having in her pants as stink. For Mary, it seemed a much more descriptive term to use than calling it poop.

During her youth, Mary would secretly poop in her pants whenever she had the chance. She didn't know why but the naughty act made her feel good in her privates and she loved to do it.

Throughout her entire life including her forty-five years of marriage, Mary continued to poop in her pants whenever she would get an opportunity to do it. It wasn't often but on those rare occasions, she enjoyed it immensely.

There were even a few times after messing her pants that Mary got caught by her kids and used the excuse of having an accident. Although it was embarrassing for her, she also found it exciting having someone know she had made stink in her pants.

For many months after her husband's passing, Mary lost the desire for the pleasure she had enjoyed so often in her life. When she finally began feeling the need to move on with her life, it seemed that making a nice big mess in her pants was a good way to start.

As Mary enjoyed a bran muffin and coffee for breakfast, she had butterflies in her stomach thinking about what she was planning to do that morning. When she began feeling her usual need for a bowel movement her excitement increased.

Mary went into the bathroom and proceeded directly to the toilet. Just like many times before, she lifted her night gown then sat down while still wearing her panties. It had been a long time since she had last been in this position and she was giddy with excitement.

As Mary grunted, her bowels quickly emptied and warm soft mush spread out over her butt cheeks. The pleasurable feeling caused her to moan.

To Mary's delight, the air in the bathroom was instantly filled with that wonderful intense odor she had been missing. She breathed deeply and inhaled the aroma of fresh stink in her underpants.

Mary stood up and removed her nightgown. Her panties were hanging from the weight of the large creamy mess inside them. She waddled across the room to view herself in the mirror.

A brown stain was already visible on the large bulge in the seat of Mary's white nylon panties. She gently rubbed her hand over it as she looked over her shoulder at her big plump rump and inhaled the air around her.

"Oh my goodness, I made a stink in my pants. It smells and feels so good."

Mary pressed her fingers into the front of her panty and massaged her pleasure spot. She moaned as she gently rubbed herself. As her pleasure increased, Mary's moans got louder. She bit on her lower lip as the feeling from a wonderful orgasm shot through her body.

As Mary looked at her reflection in the mirror she saw the satisfaction in her face.

"Oh Mary, you are being so very naughty again. I just don't know what to think about a girl who stinks her pants and touches her privates. I do know that naughty girls like to sit in their stink and I am feeling very naughty today."

Mary waddled back to the toilet and put the lid down on the seat. She turned around and slowly lowered her butt until the bulge in her panties was just starting to touch the toilet seat lid.

Mary began moving her hips as she continued lowering her butt very slowly. She felt the warm creamy mess slowly spreading out over her butt cheeks as her bottom got closer to the seat.

The stimulating pleasure from having stink in her panty increased Mary's arousal. She spread her legs wide and couldn't resist from rubbing her fingers against her panty on her pleasure spot.

"Oh goodness, I love sitting in my stink!"

Mary rocked her hips back and forth as she enjoyed the pleasure she hadn't felt in a long time. Her body trembled and she squealed with delight as she was filled with the satisfying feeling from another intense orgasm.

After several minutes Mary sighed with contentment as she sat in her very messy underpants. The pleasure had been even better than what she remembered.

That night Mary wrote in her journal:

"It's been a wonderful day. The first thing I did this morning was make a stink in my pants! It's been so long since my last time. I can't even begin to describe the pleasure. I had forgotten how much I enjoy doing that. My stink was extremely creamy and I couldn't believe how much there was. And my panties were sooo full! It had a nice yellowish brown color. Seeing it in my underpants excited me. The lovely aroma excited me too. Sitting in my stink was extremely pleasurable and I admit to having more than one O. I loved it so much. There is no doubt I will be doing it again. Soon and often. I truly love to stink my pants!"

Over the next several months it again became a common occurrence for Mary to poop in her pants. She enjoyed the pleasure at least a few times every week. Her life seemed back to normal and she was ready to move on with it.

Throughout her entire lifetime, Mary had always done her own household cleaning chores. With her getting up in years and her income being more than sufficient, she decided the time had come to hire someone to clean her house.

Julie was a divorcee in her mid-fifties. She had lost her job a few years earlier and started her own cleaning business. Mary heard about her through friends and hired her. She had an opening in her schedule on Wednesdays that worked well for Mary.

During the hours when Julie would clean, Mary would usually be gone. On the days she stayed at home, she did her best to not get in the way. Over the first few months, the women had little time together but eventually they had more time for chit chat and got to know each other better.

About six months after Julie had started cleaning Mary's house, she inadvertently discovered her client's secret fetish for pooping her pants. It happened on a day when Mary was gone while Julie was dusting the furniture in her bedroom. Mary's journal was on the dresser and open to the previous day's writing.

When Julie picked up the journal to move it out of the way she couldn't resist her curiosity and read the entry Mary had made the prior evening.

"It was a very enjoyable Tuesday. The weather was beautiful and I was able to enjoy some time in my garden this afternoon. Making it even more enjoyable was being able to begin my day by making a nice stink in my pants. Oh my goodness, it was so big and messy. A delightfully creamy yellow brown stink that completely filled my underpants! It felt wonderful sitting in my big mushy pile. Such a wonderful O too! They're always the best when I'm sitting in my stink! I wore my messy panties for almost two hours. It was two hours of pure pleasure."

Julie read the entry more than once to make certain she was reading about what she thought she was reading about.

"Oh my god, Mary pooped her pants and it doesn't seem like it was an accident. I thought I was the only weird one that liked doing that."

Julie's heart was racing. She flipped through the pages to see if she could find any similar writings. Mary's writing from the previous Saturday was much the same as the first one that Julie had read.

"I got more carried away today than I should have. I actually made stink in my pants while I was at the grocery, a VERY BIG MESSY STINK! I had to go really bad. Since I was wearing a long leg girdle under my dress I thought I could do it without anyone knowing. Of course I had only thought about being seen and not about being smelled. What was I thinking? It was stink! Of course it could be smelled and I am certain the cashier did. I felt so embarrassed. All I could think about while standing there during the check-out was her knowing I had stink in my pants. She probably thought I had an accident. Little did she know. I actually found it exciting to be standing in the grocery filling my pants like a naughty little girl. It probably won't be the last time. The wonderful O I enjoyed after I got home was one of the best ever!"

Julie started rubbing herself through her jeans as she read the excerpt. She was incredibly turned on and she couldn't resist her desire.

As Julie again read the excerpt from the journal she wondered if the underwear that Mary had worn may still be in the laundry hamper. Since the first writing was from just the day before that seemed like a good possibility.

Julie went into the closet where she knew Mary kept her hamper. She was absolutely delighted to see it was nearly full.

After removing some clothes Julie found a pair of bunched up white nylon panties. As she picked them up she already detected a very familiar odor. Julie brought the panties near to her nose.

"Oh god, there's no doubt these panties had poop in them. I can still smell Mary's stink."

Julie nervously dug through more clothes until she found a long leg panty girdle. As she removed it from the hamper she again noticed that familiar odor.

A pair of white cotton panties were rolled inside the girdle. Even though they had been washed out, the panties were visibly stained. With further inspection she saw that the girdle had stains in it as well.

Julie was ecstatic at finding the underwear that Mary had worn at the grocery store. She held both garments near her nose to enjoy the aroma that lingered from the poop that had been washed out of them.

Julie couldn't contain her excitement. She rapidly rubbed herself through her jeans and quickly brought herself to orgasm. Her panties and jeans were both wet from her intense pleasure.

Fearing that Mary may return at any minute Julie knew she needed to end the fun she was having. Before putting the underwear back in the hamper she took pictures on her phone of the visible stains inside Mary's undergarments.

Julie also took photos of the excerpts in Mary's journal to read again later when she was at home. She quickly flipped through a few more pages of the journal and found more writings from prior days when Mary had pooped her pants.

After her discovery, Julie had a difficult time concentrating on her cleaning. She had to resist her temptation of returning to the hamper for additional pleasure.

Mary returned just as Julie was finishing up. As they engaged in casual conversation Julie couldn't keep from thinking about Mary "making stink" in her pants. She wanted to say something but couldn't think of a good way to broach the subject.

Shortly after Julie left, Mary saw her journal laying on the dresser. She remembered she had left it out after her writing the previous night.

"Oh goodness, I can't believe I left that out and Julie was cleaning in here."

Mary noticed that the book was opened to the day she messed her pants at the grocery. She knew she hadn't left it on that page and immediately felt overcome with embarrassment. It was obvious to her that Julie had read her journal.

"Oh my god, Julie must know that I like to stink my pants. I'm not sure how I'm going to face her again? I'll feel so embarrassed."

Mary kept thinking about her dilemma while Julie was at home thinking about her own. She was already wanting to poop her pants with Mary sometime but didn't have any idea how to make it happen.

Julie couldn't resist the desire to poop her pants that night. She read the writings she had photographed from Mary's journal while she sat in her mess and masturbated. As her excitement increased she began to read aloud the words that Mary had written.

"I actually made stink in my pants while I was at the grocery. A very big messy stink!"

Saying those words took Julie over the edge. Her body began to tremble with orgasmic pleasure. As she reached her climax she slid her butt around in her poop and screamed with delight.

"Oh my god Mary, I'm just like you. I just made stink in my pants, a very big messy stink. God I love it so much. I wish you knew how much I love to stink my pants!"

Julie had never used that terminology before in regards to poop but calling it stink had now become incredibly erotic for her.

Although Mary was feeling embarrassed and troubled by having Julie know her naughty secret, she also felt a sense of excitement. She wrote about the happenings in her journal that night.

"I'm certain that my cleaning woman read my journal today and now knows my lifelong secret, that I like to STINK MY PANTS! Oh my goodness, I was so extremely embarrassed when I realized that she knew. I can't even imagine what she must have thought when she found out a sixty-eight year old woman enjoys making stink in her underpants? She must think I'm crazy and I'm not sure how I will face her? I hate the thought but but I may need to find a new person to do my cleaning."

Over the next few days Mary continued to think about how to handle things with Julie. Despite her embarrassment, she continued to also feel aroused by the situation.

It was similar to how Mary had felt after messing her pants at the grocery. Having someone know that she made stink in her pants excited her. It seemed strange but she couldn't deny that she kind of liked having Julie know her secret.

Mary expressed her growing feelings of excitement in each of her daily journal entries that week. Her entry on Sunday revealed her full desires.

"I needed to stink so badly while in church this morning that I was barely able to hold it. It was a struggle to even wait until I got home but the moment I got inside the house I emptied my bowels. It felt so good to just stand there and make a big messy stink in my girdle. I never get tired of that feeling. Oddly, I immediately thought about Julie. I imagined her being there and knowing I was making stink in my pants. She made me show her what I did and she told me I was naughty. I had the most wonderful O! Imagining her smelling my stink and seeing it in my underpants was more excitement than I could handle."

Julie was happy that Mary wasn't at home the following Wednesday when she arrived at her house to clean. She was hoping to find Mary's journal to read more of her entries.

The journal was in the top drawer of the dresser where it had been laying the previous week. It took little time before Julie was reading Mary's most recent entries.

Julie was surprised and embarrassed to find that Mary knew she had read the journal. She became overjoyed as she read that Mary had gotten turned on by having her secret known.

"Oh my god, somehow we have to stink our pants together. That would be such a turn on and so much fun. I just need to find a way to talk to Mary and convince her."

When she finished reading the journal entries Julie couldn't resist checking Mary's laundry hamper again. Just like the previous time, she found the panties and girdle Mary had worn.

The stains and aroma in the underwear made it evident that Mary had indeed made a stink in them. It was more excitement than Julie could stand. She pushed her hand inside her jeans and masturbated to orgasm while smelling the dirty underwear.

Mary returned home as Julie was finishing her cleaning. She had been thinking for the entire time that she was cleaning about the best way to discuss with Mary their shared pleasure.

Julie gathered up her cleaning items and set them near the door. She was about to leave then decided she couldn't wait any longer for the talk she wanted to have.

"Do you have a little time that we can talk Mary?"

"Of course, you know me. I almost always have time to talk. Actually there was something I wanted to talk with you about too but you go first."

Julie was extremely nervous. Telling another person that she liked to poop her pants wasn't something she had ever done. She took a deep breath.

"I have a confession to make. Last week when you left your journal out, I read some of it. I'm really sorry. I know it's personal and I didn't have any right to do it."

"Yes, I knew you did and I was extremely angry when I found out. I actually thought about firing you and hadn't made up my mind yet whether I should. Having you confess and apologize will probably keep me from doing that."

"Thank you Mary. I really am so very sorry."

"Of course now you know something that I'm very embarrassed to have anyone know."

Mary's face turned red.

"Please don't think bad of me and please, please don't ever tell anyone. I know it's really strange and I'm not even certain why I like to do it."

"Oh my god Mary, I would never tell anyone about your personal life. And please don't be embarrassed. I have another confession I want to make. I've never told anyone and it's embarrassing for me to admit too."

Julie paused. She felt her face getting warm.

"I'm just like you Mary. I stink my pants too."

Mary was stunned. She looked in disbelief at Julie as she continued to talk.

"Until I read your journal, I thought I was the only one. I've been pooping my pants since I was a girl and I really enjoy it Mary. I do it all the time."

"Seriously? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?'

"Oh my god no, I'm not just making it up. I poop my pants and then I masturbate. It's one of my most enjoyable pleasures. I've been so turned on ever since I found out you do it too that I've made stink in my pants every day."

Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing. She shook her head.

"My god Julie, we must be two of the strangest women around. It is nice to know I'm not alone in my weirdness."

Julie bit her lip for a moment before continuing.

"Well I don't know how you feel but I think it might be fun to do it together sometime. Can you imagine the pleasure we'd get from watching each other while we stink our pants?"

"Oh my goodness, I don't know if I could do it with someone watching? I would be so embarrassed to have you smell my stink. It smells really bad when I go in my pants. That's why I call it stink."

"Believe me Mary, mine smells bad too. I'll be embarrassed but I think the excitement will outweigh the embarrassment."

Julie sensed that deep down Mary wanted to do it. After all, that was the fantasy she wrote in her journal. Unfortunately Julie couldn't mention it or Mary would know she had read her journal a second time.

"Well just think about it Mary. It's not something we have to decide right now. Maybe we could start out by sending each other pictures?"

"Maybe, but I'm not sure about doing that either."

"Would you mind if I sent you some of me?"

"Well, if you're sure you want to? I would enjoy seeing them."

Julie smiled at Mary.

"Yes I want to. I want you to see how much I like making a mess in my pants."

It didn't take long for Julie to fulfill her want. The following evening Mary received a text from her..

bmp5708
bmp5708
334 Followers