Julie and Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie crossed her arms and looked away, out through the windshield, into the dark. Was he right?

"No," she said, turning back to him. "You're saying because I love you, it keeps me from accepting who you are. But I love you for who you are, Scott. I can't change you, because then you'd be someone else, and I don't love someone else. I love you. And if I give you a blow-job and we both like it, and I give you a bunch more and you tell me, 'Julie, I'm starting to think maybe this could work. Maybe I could be with you,' I'd feel horrible. I'd feel like I'd stolen your whole sense of who you are away from you. And I'd spend the rest of my life, or however long we were together, thinking, 'Is he really enjoying this? Or is he just faking it because he knows I want it?' Yuck. That's not what this is about."

He crossed his arms too. "What is it about, then?"

"It's about ... it's about you wanting something, and me being able to give it to you, at least part of it. It's about me being your friend and wanting to do something for you. And it's about us both being horny teenagers and not wanting to wait until college in the fall to finally have some kind of sexual experience. Come on. Are you really telling me that if you closed your eyes and started imagining Trent Harkness going down on you, and then after you'd been going at it for a minute, you felt some real lips on you, a real tongue on you – that's not something you could enjoy? Because if Beth or Shawna told me, 'Julie, I want to eat you out, and I want you to pretend it's not me and just think about Scott while I'm doing it,' let me tell you, I'd be all over that."

"Seriously. And you don't think you'd have a hard time looking Shawna in the eye at school after you did that with her?"

"I think I'd have a hard time not blushing and giggling. But looking her in the eye would be great. Because I'd know she understood me, and that it was our secret."

He rolled his eyes again and shifted in his seat, moving one hand to dig in his pocket like he was reaching for his cell phone. "Well then let's call one of them. Which one, Shawna or Beth? I can drop you at her house, and you can get what you want."

"But I don't want to get anything, Scott. I want to give. I want to know what it's like to give someone so much pleasure that they come." She watched him. He was very still and quiet. She took a deep breath and sighed. "But if you really don't think you could enjoy it, not even a little ... that's okay too. Really. I'll shut up about it."

He was frowning, still not saying a word.

"I mean, I'll shut up after I say this one last thing. Trent Harkness sucking your cock. Lapping at it with his tongue, wrapping his lips all the way around it, bobbing his head up and down –"

"Fuck, Julie," he said, clapping his hands over his ears. "You're evil!"

She laughed and undid her seatbelt, reaching for the door-handle. "Okay, Scott, goodnight. I'm sorry I weirded you out. I'll go in and whack myself off now and we can both forget about it."

The door popped open, and she felt a huge relief flood through her – not that there wouldn't be a blow-job tonight, but that she'd tried, she'd been honest, and Scott was still Scott and she could still joke with him and they were still going to prom and everything was going to be okay.

And then his hand closed on her wrist before she had the door half open. She barely kept herself from a gasp, turned her head very slowly, trying very hard to keep a casual expression on her face.

"If we do this," he said, "you're positive you won't be heartbroken after you make me come and it turns out I'm still gay?"

"Damn, I guess that Trent Harkness line really did the trick."

"Julie ..."

She took the hand from her wrist and held it in both of hers. "Scott, sweetie, I'm going to be heartbroken that you're gay my entire life. Or at least until I find a Prince Charming who has a thing for fat chicks and sweeps me off my feet, and then still has a thing for fat chicks even after I throw his back out. But every moment I have where I know how much you trust me and how much I mean to you, that's like gold. Melted gold burning inside me making everything worth it, even the parts that hurt."

He put his free hand against his forehead. "God, this is such a bad idea."

She let go of him and pulled at her door until it clicked.

"Push your seat back. Undo your pants. Start calling me Trent and telling me what you want me to do."

"Fuck," he said. He turned and grabbed hold of the steering wheel with both hands for a second, then let go and pulled at the lever that released the seat. It slid back with a loud zipping sound and a thunk, and then he reclined the seatback halfway and leaned against it, eyes closed.

His hands were at his belt buckle, moving quickly. His breathing was fast too. Julie waited, feeling her heart speed up.

He got his zipper down. He pushed at the waistband of his pants, and the briefs beneath them. They went down past his hips. In the dim interior of the car, she could just barely see it, but there it was.

Scott's penis.

It was only halfway hard, she could see, not firm and standing up straight but also not shriveled and relaxed like it had been when she'd touched it through his jeans a few weeks back. He took it in his right hand and started working at it. She kept quiet.

His lips were moving, she saw when she spared a glance from his hardening cock to his face. Very slightly, and not making any sound. His cheeks and the corners of his eyes looked tight with concentration.

Slowly, the thing in his hand lengthened, straightened, swelled. She wanted to put the dome light on and get a good look at it, towering and solid, the skin gleaming taut across the curve of its tip. But she had to content herself with imagining.

Scott whispered something, she didn't catch what. Then, a little louder, he breathed, "... can't believe ... really happening ... oh god ..."

The movement of his hand up and down on his shaft had her on fire. But it was nothing compared to what she felt when he spoke up next.

"Do it. Put your mouth on it, baby ..."

It was hard to breath. She twisted in her seat, got her knees down onto the floorboards. Her ass bumped up against the glove compartment. Carefully, she leaned forward, toward his side of the car. Then, realizing that her long blond hair was about to swing down and brush his crotch before the rest of her face made it there, she stopped.

Pretty sure Trent Harkness doesn't have hair down past his shoulders, she thought, grabbing it and trying to twist it into a knot as quick as she could. Long strands kept trying to escape, but somehow she got it where she thought it wouldn't pop loose and ruin the illusion for Scott.

She leaned down again, hesitant, not sure whether to take hold of him herself, or just use her mouth and let him keep his hand around it as she got started.

Well, do something, Julie, she thought.

If she used her hand, it might brush against his – too soft, too small to be another man's.

She bent further, reaching over him to hold herself up with a palm against the arm-rest on his door. She was very close now, her lips right over the silhouetted cylinder that his fingers stroked up and down. A rich, musky odor rose up to her nose, sweat mixed with something more primal, more purposeful. She opened her mouth and gingerly lowered her face toward him.

Contact. Just her upper lip, brushing something round and soft.

Scott took in a sharp breath.

She felt for him with her other lip, with her tongue. They met and captured a full, rich bulb of flesh. Hot. Bigger around than she expected. He made a noise. It sounded like a good noise.

Something powerful and charged with energy rushed through her.

She leaned farther down. More of him slid into her mouth. A curved rim along one side of the bulb, then round, rigid shaft. He made the noise again, something between a whimper and a moan.

"Hhh ..."

She wasn't sure what to do next. His hand moved down from its place on the shaft to rest at the base, thumb and forefinger encircling the root. She decided to try sucking.

"Ah! Oh, oh, ah!"

The vacuum brought her cheeks into full, enveloping contact along both sides. She kept her jaw wide, assuming she ought to keep her teeth off his most sensitive body part. She went farther down.

Fuck, this thing fills your mouth up really fast.

She hadn't gotten her lips past the halfway point on his shaft yet, and the tip was already gliding across the back of her tongue toward her throat. Any farther and it would probably make her gag. It's so big. I thought you could just gulp down onto one of these and swallow the whole thing ... oh, god, what if I suck at doing this and I can't even fit enough of it in my mouth to get him off?

But from the sound of things, Scott didn't seem to have a problem with what she was doing so far. Experimentally, she rolled her tongue back and forth around the curve of his rod.

"Mngh! Mnh – ah –"

The shape in her mouth swelled momentarily. The faint, salt-skin flavor she'd been tasting changed suddenly, sweetened slightly, but not quite a sugary sweetness. A slick sensation spread across the back of her tongue.

He's leaking something, she thought. He can't be coming already, can he? No, I'm pretty sure it's a bigger deal when a guy comes.

She lifted her head, drawing her lips up along his erection, keeping her tongue curled against him.

"Yes, Trent ..."

She tried to keep from laughing – she'd forgotten all about what he was supposed to be fantasizing. The effort to hold back the noise tightened the circle of her lips around his shaft.

"Uah!"

I'm really doing this. And he's really liking it!

She slid back down, quickly, almost too quickly and almost too deep. Scott thrust up in response and she nearly choked.

"Yeah, fuck, that's good!"

Fighting back her gag reflex, she worked her neck to swish her way up and down along the top half of his dick. Spit sloshed noisily inside her mouth as she moved, ran out past her lips and down the part of him she couldn't get to.

His hand withdrew from his crotch.

"Grab me," he gasped. "Grab me and work it ... oh ..."

She got her left hand in below her mouth and encircled the dripping pole of flesh there. How tight do I hold onto this? Too light seemed like a better mistake to make than too tight, so she held him gently and began bobbing her head and hand in time together.

Another pulse of that salty-sweet slickness left him and dissolved through her wet mouth.

"Yes, ah, yes –"

Wow. This is so hot. My pussy's on fire.

She thought about reaching her free hand down to lift her skirt and rub against the moistening fabric of her panties. But Scott was panting fast now and thrusting in time with her movements. She didn't want to risk spoiling their rhythm, breaking the moment for him.

"Oh god, oh shit, Trent – uhh!"

Julie quivered at his voice, at the firm smoothness of him penetrating her mouth with every stroke. She concentrated on the feel of him gliding through her lips, the twitch of him responding to the flicking of her tongue.

"Ooh, ooh, ahhh ..."

Something was definitely about to happen. She could feel him swelling up even larger, harder – with her hand and especially with her mouth.

Yes, come, Scott, come! She bobbed faster.

"Mnh, ah- Ngh- "

His hips were up off the seat now. His voice was getting higher and higher. She steeled herself and forced her head farther down, ignoring her gag reflex, ordering her throat to widen up and take as much of him as she could. It probably didn't get him more than a half-inch deeper.

But apparently, that was enough.

"AHH! Trent! Guhh ..."

His orgasm broke loose in her mouth, thick, pungent, spasming, brilliant. She felt a glow from her stomach up through her entire chest.

"Nff! Ah –"

Julie swallowed, and swallowed, drinking in the man she loved, knowing this might be the only time it would ever happen. She felt tears running down her cheeks, but not from having his pulsing cock thrust too deep into her throat – the joy of doing this for him simply swept her away.

Slowly, the expulsive tremors of his climax trailed off into echoes and then stillness. All she could hear was his breathing, and her own racing heartbeat.

"Oh my god," he gasped. "Oh my god, thank you."

As gently as she could, she lifted up and released him. She didn't really want to, but with her primary goal accomplished, she found that her jaw was killing her. She got up from the floor of the car and sat sideways in her seat, watching him.

Oh, Scott, she thought, and leaned over to brush the hair from his forehead. His eyes opened and found her.

"That was you I was thanking, by the way. Not Trent." He said it with a smirk and she felt herself flush.

"Oh. Well, you're welcome." She glanced through her window to the porch light burning at the front of her house. "I guess I should probably be getting in."

Scott laughed and tugged his pants back up. "You know they've got to think we've been doing this for years, right?"

"I know," she said. "But I've always been able to giggle inside at the fact that they were wrong. And now I can't."

"Plus, you've got to hurry in and wank off, right?"

She blushed even harder. "You're tacky."

"But I'm right, right?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Do you want to do it here, in the car? I could ... talk you through it. Seems kind of unfair that you did, you know, that, for me, and then for me to just drive off and not do anything for you."

She thought about it, but only for a moment. "Scott, you just can't imagine how much I enjoyed that. I think – it may have been the most beautiful thing I've ever done."

"Well, it was pretty awesome from my end too. But that just makes it even more like I ought to –"

She put a hand to his cheek. "Scott, I just made love to you with my mouth. You let me do something amazing. Sure, that thing got me all steamed up and made me want to masturbate like crazy, but I don't need to involve you in my masturbation for some kind of payback. And if I'm here with you, I can't fantasize about you. The real you is too important to me. You'll block out the silly fantasy you that I like to get myself off with. I mean, if you're just dying to see me put my hand in my panties, I'll do it. But it would only be because you're really interested in seeing it."

His nose wrinkled a little and his mouth made a kind of apologetic curl. "Uh, I hope you really mean that and it's okay to be honest here, but, uh, no, I'm not really interested in seeing it."

She laughed and patted his cheek, then turned toward the door.

As she opened it, Scott said, "Julie?"

"Yeah?"

"Jules, you're the best friend I could ever hope for. You know that, don't you?"

"All the way through my heart, Scott, and forever."

His eyes gleamed a little wetly in the dark. "Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

She opened the door, got out, closed it. On her way up the walk to the front stairs, she felt light, lighter than cotton candy spun from angels' dreams. At the porch, she turned and waved. Scott waved back, and she went inside.

12