Julie and the Guys

Story Info
Surely I'd be safe around gay guys!
3.9k words
3.6
39.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure that this won't be that popular a story here, but you might try to read it with an open mind. It includes gay male sex, so if that revolts you too much to be able to appreciate the rest of the story, then you might wish to move on to another story.

This is just a quick flash story. While there is an opening for a second chapter, I do not have any plans to write one.

*****

"You two need to get a room!"

Jeremy and George just laughed at me. "We have a room, Julie, this is our house, remember?"

It was true, of course, Jeremy and George not being married, but as long a lasting gay couple as I'd ever known. We'd been friends practically forever, since our college days, and, being gay, they were about the only guys my husband Derek trusted around me. Derek is, well, he's not just the jealous type, but the insanely jealous type, seeing every other man as a threat, seeing every other man as trying to get into my pants.

It wasn't true, of course, as I'm hardly a beauty queen. I'm hardly a college-girl thin coed type, solidly built, muscular for a woman, and if my hips and boobs are bigger than my waist, my waist is still big enough. My hair is just kind of there, laying pretty flat against my head, with no real body to it at all, and guys just don't try to pick me up, no matter what Derek thinks.

Derek didn't try to pick me up, either. We met at a college party, with plenty of beer around, and some pot-laced brownies in plentiful supply. I'd gone with Marilyn, my roommate, but she wound up coupling up with some guy, Clarke I think his name was, and you know how college parties go: men and women just sort of get together.

Except for Jeremy and George, of course; they were men and men just getting together! That always seemed fascinating to me, how that worked. I remember laughing as one of the straight guys asked how they could possibly get off that way, and George just answered, "Friction."

Of course, even though the image of two guys together was . . . interesting . . . I was as straight as they came, with no interest in trying anything with another girl. And I could have, if I'd wanted to; with my muscular build, there were a couple of girls who figured that I was the dyke-type, and made passes at me, but no, I just wasn't interested.

Thing is, if I wasn't interested in girls, not a lot of guys were interested in me. Oh, I wasn't a virgin or anything, but into my junior year in college, I'd only gotten laid three times, by three different guys. As is just so fucking typical, I lost my virginity the evening of my senior prom, to Matt Black, the nerdy guy who'd asked me to the dance because he really had no other options. He didn't have a girlfriend and I didn't have a boyfriend, and what the Hell, if I hadn't said yes, I'd have missed prom. It was my first real date since I'd been a fumbling sophomore, and I'd let my imagination run wild, thinking that Matt would somehow turn out to be a diamond in the rough. Full of fantasy-pumped-up passion, I'd given my cherry to Matt in a fumbling two-minute copulation in the back seat of his 1967 Chevy Nova SS. It was just dumb luck that I didn't get pregnant.

Freshman year at Oklahoma, I got laid again, once, when four of us girls were drinking beer at this dive college bar. At the time, in Oklahoma, girls could drink at 18, while guys had to wait until they were 21, and these four seniors came in, looked around, and spotted us sharing a pitcher of dark beer at a stand-up table. Four guys, four girls, yeah, the numbers just worked out right, and we all got paired off. This time it was another Matt, Matt Moore and me, but that was because he was slower than the other three guys, and it was like I was the last girl picked. At least this Matt knew what he was doing, and he gave me my non-self-induced orgasm.

That was also the last time I ever saw him. I'm just not pretty enough, I guess, and there are plenty of much cuter coeds at OU.

Another party, freshman year, and another desperate guy, whose name, Perry, I can remember but not his face, and I got laid again, one time, and then he was gone, too.

By my junior year, I'd figured that that was it: I'd get fucked by random one-nighters, by guys as desperate as me, and that would be my life. Then Marilyn dragged me to this party, and that was where I met Derek.

Derek was perfecting the dark, moody look, so much different from the cowboys and wannabes at OU. If you were a Sooner football player, you got any girl you wanted, always blonde and blue eyed, with perfect white teeth and golden tanned skin, even in November; there were something like four tanning parlors within walking distance of campus. If you weren't a football player - even the basketball players didn't count for that much at OU, not in the seventies - you needed to be a macho cowboy type, and you got girls, but if Derek had tried to pull off that look, he'd have been laughed right off of campus.

Derek was a smaller guy, only 5'7, and it turned out to be damned important to him that I was two inches shorter; if I'd been taller, his masculinity couldn't have handled it. As it was, I was still bigger than him, as he was skinny. As things between us progressed, I let him 'win' the tickle-fights, but I could tell, and I think that he could, too: I was stronger than he was.

At any rate, Derek and I kind of paired off at that party. I was just drunk, and stoned, enough to make the first move, trying, kind of lamely, to flirt with him. Maybe it worked because other girls just never flirted with him, and as the party was winding down, he decided that he wanted to walk me home.

That was nice, and I thought that yeah, he really did like me, so I decided that sleeping with him that first night might be a too-desperate move. I let him kiss me goodnight at the door, giving him a sort-of hint that yeah, I was attracted, but wasn't the kind of girl who slept with guys on the first date. It was enough that he thought he'd have a chance with me in the future, and he asked if he could see me again sometime, and I said yeah, and gave him my phone number.

Well, you know the scoop: time passed, we dated, eventually we fucked, eventually we moved in together, and eventually we got married. I knew one thing: Derek was immensely proud of having a girl live with him, something not that common in Norman, not in the seventies. I think it fed into his idea that yeah, that meant he was a man, having been such a stud that a girl was willing to move in with him even without a ring.

The image of masculinity meant a lot to Derek! Unfortunately, it also meant, at least for him, a possessiveness that manifested itself in jealousy, unreasonable jealousy.

It probably didn't help that I was a nurse: that meant working in a hospital, with plenty of doctors, cute doctors around. But remember, I was the big boned nurse, the one in the size 14 white nursing uniform. There were a ton of size six cuties running around the hospital, and the doctors who wanted to pair off with one of the nurses always had cuter nurses to pick from.

Deep down, I don't think Derek liked George and Jeremy. That they were queer offended his sense of masculinity, but them also not being interested in girls meant that I was 'safe' around them. We didn't have that many friends, meaning friends of both of us, so the gay boys were the ones with whom we interacted most. I liked them, and Derek went along with it, so it really wasn't that unusual for me, or us, to be at their apartment.

Jeremy worked at the same hospital I did, as a pharmacy tech, so we saw each other at work with some frequency. It was nothing for me to be at their place on my days off, and Derek didn't worry about that. There was just no way that Jeremy, the 'bottom' in his relationship, was any threat to Derek.

Thing is, when they were together, George and Jeremy tended to PDAs, public displays of affection, at least when they were in safe situations; they'd never have done it, out in public, not in Oklahoma, not even in college town Norman. And they kept them to a minimum when Derek was with me; I guess that they just knew he didn't think much of homosexuality.

But they also knew that I found it fascinating. My father was a plumber, so naturally I heard plenty about male and female pipe couplings, and knew that you couldn't thread two male ends together. But it didn't take too much imagination to realize that every male came equipped with two 'female' pipe couplings, one up top, and one further down.

 

"So, what, it's your place, so you're going to suck his dick in front of me?" I teased them.

"Would you be that offended if I did?" That was George, who had a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

"No, go right ahead, I'd love to watch." It stunned me that I'd gotten that out, but it was true; I would have liked to see one guy sucking another guy's dick. Yeah, I give Derek head, but it wasn't something that I enjoyed all that much; I do it because he likes it, and it was fascinating to me that someone, especially a guy, could actually enjoy sucking dick.

Jeremy had his eyes dead on me, watching my every move, every expression, as George unbuckled his boyfriend's belt.

I couldn't have looked away if I had wanted to, but I didn't want to; I wanted to see everything. Jeremy's cock wasn't anything particularly special, somewhere between six and seven inches and not particularly thick. Actually, it looked pretty much like Derek's.

George looked like he really enjoyed what he was doing, certainly more than I enjoyed sucking Derek. He was particularly sloppy, using plenty of spit, paying attention not just to the head, but licking Jeremy down the bottom of his shaft, and occasionally taking his boyfriend's balls into his mouth. I'd never tried that with Derek, he'd never asked me to, and the idea had just never occurred to me. This was fascinating, and I thought that I was learning something here. I don't know, maybe I could try that with Derek, at least some Saturday morning after he had taken a shower.

Then George did something I knew I could never do: he took Jeremy's cock into his mouth and then slowly descended, all the way to the base! Jeremy's cock completely disappeared into George's mouth, and I had never been able to get more than about four inches of Derek's into mine.

That's when I was busted! "Look, George, Julie's got her hand down her shorts!"

I hadn't even realized it, but Jeremy was right; I'd snaked my hand down the elastic waistband of my running shorts, and into my panties, and was stroking my clit. "Oh, my God," I shrieked, pulling my hand out quickly, embarrassed as shit.

"No, no, do it again, I want to watch," Jer urged me, while George was still playing with his cock, but with his eyes on me. "Please, we want to see it."

I was mortified, but still turned on, and slowly put my hand back down into my shorts. Jeremy and George shifted positions, so that George could see me better. I was on Jeremy's right now, with George mostly licking the left side of his dick, so that he could watch me as well.

"How can you do that?" I managed to get out, a bit breathlessly, as I watched George deep throat Jeremy again. I was genuinely curious, because I always gagged if I took Derek too deep.

"Practice and determination," Jeremy managed to say; George had his mouth too full to talk at the moment.

"Take off your clothes," George said to me when he came back up for air.

"What? No, I can't do that. Why would you want me to?"

"We never see naked girls, and girls are pretty. C'mon, go ahead, it's only fair, and we want to see."

Part of my mind said no, get the Hell out of here, but the other part? The other part didn't have any conscious thought, but took action, as I raised my hips off of the floor, and pushed my shorts, and bikini panties down, first past my knees, then my ankles, around my socks and tennis shoes, and off onto the floor. My right hand went to my pussy again. This was so hot!

I guess that Jeremy thought so, too, because it was only a few seconds later that I could see that he was about to cum! George knew that it was about to happen, too, and made sure that Jeremy's cock was in his mouth when he unloaded. I could see George's throat flex as he swallowed the load.

"Damn, that was so hot," I exclaimed, working my clit harder. I rarely blew Derek all the way to orgasm, and had never swallowed his cum. That just seemed disgusting, but George seemed to love doing it.

And then it hit me, my orgasm had built up and hit me hard, watching George lick the final few drops off of Jeremy's tool.

"Oh, damn, that was awesome to see," Jeremy said, watching me come down from my climax. I guess I can understand why; I can't remember the last time I came that hard!

It's still a bit unclear what happened next, but suddenly I realized what was happening: Jeremy had changed his position, and had his face between my legs. He was kissing my thighs, slowly working his way up to the promised land. I knew it, and knew that I had time to stop him from kissing my pussy.

But I didn't stop him, and maybe fifteen seconds later, his tongue touched my folds, trying to snake into me while my hand was still on my clit. I wasn't diddling myself hard, but kind of lazily, while Jeremy was putting forth a bit more effort. It felt heavenly!

I was so intent on watching Jeremy that I hadn't paid any attention to what George was doing, until I saw him, standing behind Jeremy stroking a now-glistening cock into full hardness. At first I thought that he was going to put it in my mouth, before I realized that he was rubbing lube onto his dick, and then he knelt behind his boyfriend. Jeremy backed off a bit on his tongue lashing of me, and got a kind of strained look on his face, and I knew that meant that George was pushing his cock into Jer's asshole.

Jeremy might have been struggling to take that dick up his ass, but he didn't get out from between my legs. His arms were wrapped around my hips, his hands clenching my butt, as though he was holding on for dear life. Then, once George was fully embedded in his boyfriend's butt, Jeremy started licking me again.

This was just so fucking intense! I could see George's face, as he was fucking Jer, and part of Jeremy's expression as he was eating my pussy, and I just exploded again. That was enough to set George off, as he just rammed himself inside of Jer and I could see, from his look, unloaded in his bowels.

 

After that, we all kind of settled down a bit, pulling apart, and laughing about things. I was feeling guilty, because I realized that I had just cheated on Derek, but still I didn't make any move to put my shorts back on. I still had on my sneaks and socks, along with my t-shirt and bra, but my ass and pussy were right out there, on public display. Jeremy had on his t-shirt, while George was completely naked. Jeremy had gotten up, and brought back a bottle of pinot grigio with three wine glasses, and that just added to the happy mood.

We were chatting about nothing, and the guilty feeling I had started to subside, when I just plain asked Jeremy, "How the heck do you take a cock like that in your ass?" I had never done that before!

"It's easy, you just have to want to do it. Of course, it's better for a guy, 'cause we've got a prostate, but women can take it, too."

"Oh, no, no thank you, that's not for me."

"Why not? You know that Derek would love it if you tried."

Well, Hell, that just brought up the guilt feelings again, and I managed to get out, "Oh, no, just Hell no, because he'd wonder what brought that into my mind."

With that, George moved closer and kissed me. I'd never have thought that he'd ever kiss a girl, and I thought that I could detect the faint taste of Jeremy's cum on his breath, despite the wine we'd been drinking. I glanced down, checking, and noted that he must've used a wet washcloth to clean off his dick after fucking Jer's ass.

I didn't say yes, but I didn't say no, either, as George slowly pulled me to him as he laid down on the floor. I was laying on his chest, kissing him just as much as he was kissing me, wondering about the strangeness of it all, as I felt Jeremy's hands on my butt, on my pussy, as he lined up George's cock, so that George could push into me.

Oh, Hell, I had never felt like this before! I was turned on to the max as George slowly fucked my pussy, bringing up the heat in me. Jeremy's hands were still on me, massaging my butt, when I felt a dollop of something cold hit me.

I knew what it was! Jer was massaging lube into mt butt, around my asshole, and even as turned on and out of it as I was, I knew what he was doing; he was preparing me to fuck my ass!

I should have said no, I should have stopped him, but George was fucking me so damned well, at just the right pace to bring up the fires slowly but unstoppably.

Then I felt Jeremy's fingers, two of them I think, as he pushed them inside of my butt. He was stretching me and lubing the inside of my rectum. I knew it, I had to tell him no, to tell him to stop.

But I didn't, because it just felt so damned good! It was almost subconsciously, but I knew that I was already cheating on Derek, what with George fucking my pussy. Would it really make it worse if Jeremy did what I thought he was going to do?

Then the decision was on me, right then, because I felt Jeremy move, and put his cock up to the entrance (exit?) to my butt. I could still say no, but I didn't.

I don't know if these guys had ever done this with a woman before, but it was like they both knew what to do. George pushed deeply inside me, but stopped moving, his arms around me, holding me tightly, while my hands were flat on the floor, my arms extended and straight, supporting the weight of my upper body. The stopped motion allowed Jeremy to start to push into my ass, and I didn't tell him to stop.

OMG, it felt so amazing, so weird, so strange, so everything at once. His cock was bigger than his fingers, and it stretched me out more, and while it hurt a bit, it wasn't too much. It was more pressure than pain, and it really wasn't too bad.

Once Jeremy was in me, George started moving as well. Yeah, they had to have done this before, because they just knew how to set up the right rhythm, Jeremy pushing in ad George pulled out, and vice versa. Jeremy being in my ass went from really not too bad to kind of nice, to just plain fucking awesome, with two guys fucking me at once.

Well, that was when I lost it! My orgasm had been building slowly when it was just George inside me, leveled off while Jeremy was pushing into my ass, started building slowly again, and then bam! it rose swiftly and hard and I exploded once again, more than before, more than I ever had in my entire fucking life!

I couldn't even tell you how much longer George and Jeremy took to get off, I don't think it was long, but really, it was like I had blacked out. They both came, and then we slowly pulled apart.

And then we laughed. It was fun, it was amazing, it was wonderful.

 

Of course, we were all sweaty and stank of sex. And we stank of anal sex, which was certainly different. I'll admit it; I glanced at Jeremy's cock, to see if I had left anything brown on it, which I didn't see, but yeah, it worried me.

It was George who suggested the showers. "You go first, Julie, 'cause you can't be freshly showered when you get home." He didn't mention Derek, but I knew that was what he meant. Right now, I wasn't feeling guilty, couldn't feel guilty after such an amazing time, but thought that I would fairly soon.

The guys' shower was wonderful, having just what I needed: a detachable shower head that I was, to put it bluntly, able to spray up my pussy to wash George's cum out of me. If Derek wanted sex tonight, he wasn't going to get sloppy seconds; that'd be a dead giveaway!

12