Julie Fucks Brother & Sister

Story Info
Virgin Julie beds Ellie & brother Peter.
6.2k words
4.56
20.9k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, Julie. Spill!" Ellie said as soon as we sat down at the table.

I'd called Ellie the day my sister, Donna, left to go back to school. I had some big news I couldn't wait to share with the woman who'd introduced me to lesbian intimacy.

"So, if I tell you this, you have to keep it a secret, okay?" I said, setting my coffee on the table and taking a seat.

"Ooh!" Ellie said. "Now I'm even more intrigued. Your secret's safe with me, Julie!"

"OK. Good! So, you know much I changed after we got together, right? I was the shy girl consumed with tennis 24/7 and you were the sexually confident girl who loved tennis but also loved making love?"

Ellie laughed. "That's a hilarious description, but, yeah, I get it. And yes, you totally came out of your shell. After your first orgasm I could hardly keep my clothes on around you!"

"Well," I said after taking a sip, "Donna noticed it right away. I mean, she saw the way I dressed was different and even the way I carried myself was different."

"That makes sense, though," Ellie said. "She is your identical twin, right?"

"True," I said, tossing my head to the side so my auburn hair would be out of the way. "She knows me better than anyone. So, as we got to talking, she asked about whether I'd met anyone and I, well, told her about us!"

"That's great!" Ellie said. "I think you told me that she'd had sexual partners?"

"Right. But just guys," I said. "She got really intrigued when I described what it was like to make love to a girl."

"I'm sure she'll make a fantastic lesbian lover, since she's just like you!" Ellie said.

I paused. Here was the secret part.

"She is," I said, coyly.

"Huh?" Ellie said.

"She is a good lesbian lover," I said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ellie said, her eyebrows lifted high.

"It happened so quickly," I said. "We were trying on that sexy underwear you and I bought, and we started touching each other, and before I knew it, we were making love!"

Ellie sat there, stunned. "You fucked your twin sister?"

Maybe I'd gone too far.

"Do you think I'm awful?" I said, crestfallen.

Ellie shook her head. "No, not awful at all. I actually think it's incredibly hot. I just got this picture of you, and someone who looks exactly like you, eating your pussy, and it turned me on!"

"Whew!" I said. "That's a relief!"

"Shit!" Ellie said. "Julie and Donna - lesbian twin lovers. I love it!"

We both laughed.

"Yeah, after having a grand total of two lovers, I'm pretty much sold on having sex!" I said. "Which brings me to my question."

"You said on the phone that you had a request," Ellie said.

I nodded. "I love having sex with women. But you and Donna have both experienced sex with guys and I, well..."

"You'd like to know what it feels like for a cock to enter you?" Ellie said.

"Pretty much that," I said, smiling. "This is a little awkward but... you said your brother Peter is really special."

Ellie smiled. "Oh, he is. My big bro."

"Do you think?" I asked. "I mean, I'm wanting my first time with a guy to be gentle and special - not just some rando cock, you know?"

"Do I think that Peter might be willing to be your first?" Ellie asked, frank as usual.

"It's probably presumptuous of me to even ask," I said, now embarrassed.

"Well, you're going to think this is sort of funny, but I talked to Peter about our experience and showed him your picture."

"You did?" I said.

Ellie nodded. "He thinks you're super hot. I even told him you had never had a cock before and he told me he would absolutely love to make love to you."

"I can't believe that!" I said. "Wait, I didn't realize you and Peter talked about that kind of thing. It's a little odd for a brother and sister."

Ellie smiled. "I guess it's time I got totally honest with you as well."

"Okay," I said, hesitantly.

Ellie looked around to make sure no one could hear us. "The reason I know Peter would be a good first time for you is because he was my first time."

"What?" I said, my jaw dropping.

"Uh huh," Ellie said. "When you said you'd had sex with your sister, I finally realized it was going to be okay for me to tell you my secret. I've had sex with my brother - lots of it. And loved every second!"

I laughed. "Wow! Aren't we a couple of pervs?"

"Maybe in some people's minds," Ellie said. "But fucking my brother has just deepened my love for him."

"Like with me and Donna," I said. "I love her now more than ever!"

Ellie and I just stared at each for a bit, adjusting to this new normal.

"So wait," I said. "I thought you told me Peter goes to Florida State. How would that even work?"

"Turns out," Ellie said, "that he's on quarter break too. He just got home last night. And since my folks are out of town, we have the whole place to ourselves."

"Oooh!" I said. "Sounds like maybe last night was pretty hot?"

"Oh yeah!" Ellie said whispered. "I'm still tingling from having Peter's cock explode in my pussy!"

"Does that mean you guys want me to come over?"

"Absolutely!" Ellie replied. "Peter just wanted to make sure you knew about us because, well, he'd love to have a threesome together!"

"Wow!" I said. "My first guy and first threesome. Sounds fucking great, though I must admit I'm nervous too."

"It'll be great, Julie. I promise!" Ellie said, laying her hand on my arm.

All afternoon my nerves grew. I still considered myself to be a total newbie when it came to sex. Would being with a guy be as good as with a girl? Peter sounded great, but I'd never even met him before, and now I was going to jump into bed with him and let him fuck me?

I tried to push my anxiety away by concentrating on what I was going to wear. I wanted to look and feel sexy without advertising it. I put on a red sheer bra and thong that Ellie and I had picked out. The mostly see-through lacy fabric held in my D's but showed my ruddy areola and nipples pretty clearly. The thong covered my wispy red bush, but just barely. The fabric was so thin that it outlined my hairy pussy and lips perfectly. I finished it off with a sleeveless red contour-shaping zip-up mini-dress that accented my figure, but left a little to the imagination.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror to make sure my appearance would attract Peter. Long red hair brushed out, bright blue eyes all made up, Big boobs, flat tummy, long legs smooth and bare, and sexy high-heeled shoes. It was the best I could do.

When I arrived at their house, Ellie answered the door and ushered me in. She lived in Santa Monica, not too far from me. The house was beautiful, with a sunken living room that looked out on a large patio and pool, surrounded by bamboo and bougainvillea - giving it a jungly sort of look.

"Come on in!" Ellie said. "Peter, this is Julie."

Peter had come up beside Ellie. Okay, so his picture did not do him justice. About six feet, dark wavy hair, and an open, clean-shaven, face. Big muscular arms and chest. Basically a hotty!

"So great to finally meet you, Julie!" Peter said, giving me a hug.

Okay, those arms felt really strong.

"Nice to meet you too, Peter!" I said. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

We stepped down into the living room and what I hadn't seen before was an attached dining room. It was all lit up with candles with soft music playing from some hidden speaker.

"Hungry?" Ellie said, offering me a seat in between her and Peter.

I smiled at the inference and sat. "Always!" I said.

Peter disappeared to get the plates while Ellie poured a cabernet. Apparently her parents were pretty lax when it came to wine in the home.

"Cheers!" Peter said, lifting his glass to clink with ours. "To a fun evening!"

The pair had gone all out. Filet Minion, asparagus, and roasted potatoes. It was great. We made small talk and I learned a lot about Peter. He seemed like a great guy.

After dinner, we left the dishes and Ellie brought us into the spacious living room, where we sat on a big couch, setting our glasses on the coffee table. I sat on one side, and Peter and Ellie sat next to each other. Someone had lit candles in here. The sunset outside, combined with the glow of candles inside - made the place look downright romantic.

"Julie, I just want you to know that you're in charge here," Peter said, putting his hand on Ellie's bare thigh.

She also wore a mini-dress, white, with black high-heels. Peter had on khakis and a nice boat neck cotton shirt, unbuttoned halfway down his hairy chest.

"And if I didn't already say it," Peter continued, "you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on."

I blushed.

"Thank you, Peter. I'll admit I've been pretty nervous," I said, putting my hand on Ellie's other thigh. "You know you'll be my first guy."

"I do," Peter answered, smiling warmly. "But as Ellie can tell you, a first time can be wonderful."

"And you've got both of us to love on you," Ellie said, moving a strand of red hair away from my face.

I lifted my hand to Ellie's cheek, leaned in, and kissed her lips. She was wearing a mango-flavored lip gloss which I recognized and loved.

"Mmm, mango!" I said, breaking off the brief kiss.

"I know you love it!" Ellie said as she turned to face me, kissing me back, both of her hands going around my neck.

I felt her tongue push against my mouth and I opened, allowing her full access. Her tongue felt warm and wet as it glided across my tongue and over my teeth. I felt a surge of excitement between my legs.

Ellie and I continued to make out, her hands caressing my arms and shoulders. My hands went around Ellie's back and wandered down to her ass. Her dress was short enough that my fingers touched the satin of her panties. I squeezed and massaged her butt cheeks, and felt her move closer to me in response.

"Fuck, your hands feel good touching my ass!" Ellie said, breaking off.

She looked down at my boobs and began touching them, tracing around my hardening nipples and squeezing my breasts.

"It's so good to have your hands on my breasts again, Ellie," I said, watching her hands work their magic and feeling my tits tingle.

"I'm just going to sit here and watch, if that's okay," Peter said, leaning back, his hand on Ellie's back.

At that point, I wasn't even paying any attention to Peter, and neither was Ellie. I moved my hands under the waistband of Ellie's panties and began squeezing her butt cheeks, moving a finger down to her asshole. She came back up and we tongue-twirled together. I sucked on her tongue and she sucked mine.

"Shit!" Ellie said, breaking off. "Your finger's on my ass!"

"I want to stick it in there so bad!" I said.

I removed my hand and sensuously put my finger in Ellie's mouth, using her own moisture to smooth my path into her asshole.

"Fuck my ass with your finger, Julie!" Ellie said when I'd removed my finger from her mouth.

I reached back around and saw Peter watching me as I put my finger under her panties again and pushed in on her butt hole. He adjusted himself on the couch, probably to accommodate a growing erection. It started to turn me on.

"Oooh, fuck, yeah!" Ellie moaned as I pushed my finger in and out of her butt.

Ellie's hand started caressing my bare thighs. My dress rode up high enough so my thong was clearly visible. Her fingers traced the edges of the sheer fabric, gliding over my pussy hair and down my slit.

"You're wet already!" Ellie said, lifting her wet fingers and putting them in her mouth. "And you taste so good!"

"Let me taste," I said, and Ellie reached down under the waistband of my thong to retrieve fresh juice.

"Shit!" I said as she touched me. My pelvis jerked in response.

Ellie lifted her finger and put it in my mouth. The taste of my own juice was intoxicating. I sucked off every drop.

"I think you have too many clothes on, Julie," Ellie said. "I want to put my tongue on those incredible tits of yours."

I removed my finger from Ellie's ass and we both stood. For a minute we made out, tonguing and kissing and squeezing butt cheeks. Then Ellie reached behind me and unzipped my dress. I pulled back and let it fall to the ground.

"Oh shit!" Ellie said. "That bra is so fucking sexy!"

"I'll say," Peter said, using his hand to move his dick back and forth under his khakis.

I glanced at Peter and smiled. The bulge in his pants was now super obvious.

I reached behind Ellie and unzipped her dress, which she shrugged off, along with her heels. Underneath, she was wearing a black sheer bra and matching panties. I recognized them from the store. Her breasts were not as big as mine, but just the thought of her dark tits got me even more aroused.

"Mmmm," I said, "Those beautiful breasts!"

I kneaded her boobs. Ellie moaned in response.

I kicked off my shoes and gently pushed Ellie down on the couch. Peter moved back to give us room, putting a cushion on the side of the couch so Ellie could lie against it. I squeezed her breasts and then pulled the cups of her bra down to expose her nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Ellie said, watching me as I licked circles around her nipples, my tongue feeling the little bumps on her areola.

I sucked on those nipples, making them hard and moist with my tongue. I bit on them gently, sending Ellie's chest up in response. My mouth made little popping sounds as I sucked on her tits. After undoing her bra, I pulled her boobs together and sucked on both tits at the same time.

I felt Ellie's hand on mine, pushing it between her legs. I moved my hand to her crotch and felt moisture. She'd soaked through her panties!

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Ellie moaned. "Oh fuck!"

I don't know what it was exactly, but knowing that Peter was watching my every move, and getting excited by it, motivated me even more.

I rubbed Ellie's pussy through her panties. Her pelvis moved up and down in response.

"Please touch me!" she said.

I moved my hand under the waistband of her panties, over her dark pussy hair, and into her soaking slit.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Ellie moaned.

Her pelvis shot up to meet my finger and I slipped down her slit, my finger going into her vagina so easily. I fingered her as I continued to suck on her nipples. She had her head back and her eyes closed, slowly moving her pelvis up and down in waves.

I kissed down her stomach. As I moved closer to her pussy, she opened her legs and pushed my head down, begging me to eat her. As I moved between her legs, I reached up and pulled her panties down and off, exposing her swollen, red, and sopping wet labia.

I breathed in her tangy scent and flicked my tongue to touch her pussy lips.

"Shit!" Ellie said. "Uh huh. Oh yeah. Uh huh!" she moaned.

I started licking her in earnest. I reached my arm around her leg and separated her labia to reveal her clit, red and sticking out from under its hood. As I flicked it, Ellie's stomach jerked and she began moaning loudly.

"Oh! Ah! Oh! Ah!" she cried.

My ass was sticking up in the air as I ate Ellie out. I knew I was giving Peter a show, and I loved it! Ellie reached around and grabbed my arms with her hands. Her cries became louder and higher pitched.

"I want you to cum for me," I said, looking up at her face.

She looked down at me and nodded.

"Cum for me and Peter!" I said, returning to licking.

I thrust my tongue into her vagina, tasting fresh juice as it dribbled onto my tongue.

"Fuck me, Julie. Fuck me!" Ellie cried.

I tongue-fucked her pussy until she screamed out in pleasure, her back arching way up and her legs spasming in ecstasy. As she came, I felt juice gush out on my tongue and mouth. I tried to lick it all up but some escaped the sides of my mouth.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming FUUUUCK!" she cried.

I held on through her spasms, giving her more pleasure from my tongue on her pussy.

As she came down from the orgasm, she sat up and we kissed, sharing her juice on our tongues. She even licked the sides of my mouth to lap up every drop.

"What's happened to you?" Ellie gasped. "You've never made me cum like that!"

I smiled slyly. "I guess I had some inspiration."

I looked up at Peter, whose eyes were wide and dick super hard.

"Fuck!" was all that he said.

Ellie laid back and Peter stood, leaned over her and kissed and tongued his sister. This was the first sexual contact I'd seen between them.

"I can taste your juice," Peter said, breaking off.

"That came from her tongue," Ellie said.

I smiled.

I moved back down and continued to kiss and lick Ellie's boobs.

Peter stood back up. Ellie reached up and undid the button and zipper of his pants and pulled them, and his underwear, down to his thighs. This was my first look at Peter's cock - and it was beautiful. Hard, throbbing, veins running the length.

"I've never seen a cock in person before," I said, looking up from Ellie's chest.

"I hope you like it," Peter said.

I moved back down and started licking Ellie's pussy again. She reached up, grabbed Peter's cock, and began licking and sucking on the head. A sister giving her brother a blow job. It was mind-blowing.

Ellie arched her neck back, letting her mouth explore all of Peter's dick. She held his member in one hand, stroking it as she sucked. I was mesmerized.

"Mmmm," Peter moaned, watching his sister suck him off. "Oh yeah, Ellie. Oh yeah!"

As I watched these siblings doing forbidden things, I started feeling very tingly between my legs. I lifted myself up and began slowly moving up on Ellie's body, kissing and licking all the way.

As I got closer to Peter's cock I head slurping sounds as Ellie sucked and drooled on his dick. I sucked Ellie's nipples, drawing my tongue around them, all the while watching her suck her brother.

I moved up a little more and felt Peter's hand on my back. I looked up and he smiled broadly.

"You're welcome to try it if you want," he said.

I moved up more and he held my face in his hands. We kissed for the first time as his sister sucked his dick only inches below. His lips were soft, not what I expected. I pushed my tongue out and he opened to receive it. I was French-kissing Peter!

I moved down, laying on top of Ellie, and kissed the top of Peter's dick while Ellie licked it from below. It didn't taste like anything, but felt smoother and softer than I'd imagined.

I licked along the top of it. It was so hard and actually spasmed a bit as my tongue licked along its length.

While Ellie licked underneath, I licked on top. Sometimes I'd then take in Peter's head and suck on it, and other times it was Ellie who did it.

Soon, Peter offered his entire cock to me. I took as much of it in as I could. It felt hard and soft at the same time, gliding down my throat. I sucked in as he pulled it out. I could tell it was exciting him because his cock got even stiffer. I had no idea what I was doing really, but the fact that it turned Peter on encouraged me.

"Oh Julie. Fuck! Your mouth feels so good on my cock!" Peter said.

He put his hand on my head and held it, pushing his dick in and out. He was fucking my mouth!

As Ellie and I continued to take turns on Peter's cock, kissing and tonguing each other along the way, I realized my nervousness had left. I reached between my legs and under my thong. My pussy was wet and swollen. I just had to rub my clit, which sent chills of pleasure all over me.

I slid my body up and down Ellie's chest, my nipples flicking her tits.

"Oooh! Yeah!" Ellie purred.

Then I had an idea.

"I want watch you and your brother fuck each other," I said to Ellie.

I felt Peter's cock spasm when I said that.

Ellie smiled. "It turns me on thinking of you watching him slide his dick inside me!"

"Do you want her to eat me while you do it?" I asked Peter.

"That sounds fucking amazing!" Peter said. "I can't wait to see you naked!"

12