Julie is a Slut Ch. 01: After Beatdown!

Story Info
Julie went to a beach party. Rival beats her down.
7k words
4.47
9.6k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
135 Followers

Anya 5'6" 34E-26-34 Black straight 20 years old

Julie 5'4" 34C-26-36 Blonde wavy 20 years old.

Des 5'8" 36D-26-34 Redhead thick 20 years

Sue 5'10" 38H-32-40 Black Curly 19 years old

Anya had been at the university for two years and was living outside the dorms for the first time. It was the state university and had 30,000 students. Julie transferred this fall. Julie lived in the dorms. The girls had been cross town rivals in high school and competed hard.

Julie had stolen Anya's boyfriend Jamal, their senior year. Jamal was the reason that Julie attended junior college because he was joining the basketball team. The girls had fought because of it, but the fight was broken up right away by Jamal and his friends.

Anya had told Julie at that time that if she ever saw the bitch again, she was going to beat her. Julie taunted her back.

Julie and Jamal broke up when she caught him cheating with one of the cheer squads members. Julie was actively looking now that she was at the university.

Julie had heard about a big party going to happen at the lake, it should be a great way to socialize and meet people. Anya and her friends were going as well to try to hook up. Julie was just making friends because the girls in the dorm were mostly 18 as were the guys, they were young and boring. It was fall so there would be some chilly temperatures, so Julie dressed in a pullover sweater, tight jeans and 4" heels. She carried a light coat with her, to cover the chill later. Her bra pushed her 34C breasts up to make them look bigger. A thong was up the crack of her large 36" ass, just like the guys she wanted, liked it.

Anya was in a sweatshirt, mid-thigh loose skirt and tennis shoes. Her bra was a heavy thick and wide strapped to keep her ample 34E chest from flopping around. She had a thong lacing her ample ass as well. For the last two years Anya had been taking jujitsu at a local dojo for exercise as well as self-defense.

She used the mixed martial arts class to stay in shape. Julie had stopped working out after she dropped volleyball as a collegiate sport at junior college.

Anya spotted the dumb cunt as she was walking out to the kegs, getting a beer for herself and a friend. Anya told her friends that she would be right back, but they may want to record what was about to happen on their phones. Anya wanted a video of what she was about to do.

Anya walked straight to Julie, throwing a right cross to the side of the girl's face before Julie even knew Anya was there. Julie hit the sand, still conscious but barely. Anya jumped the girl's back and put her in a rear, naked choke hold.

This is done by pushing your right hand under the chin and around the neck. By grabbing the right hand with her left hand, pulling the elbow to the front of Julie's neck and pulling back tight. Anya had her full weight on the unsuspecting girl's lower back and arched Julie's back pulling on the blonde's neck.

The forearm and bicep put pressure on both carotid arteries, while the weight kept the pinned girl from getting a breath. It took about 45 seconds and Julie watched her world go to pinholes then nothing.

Anya had choked girls out in the dojo but never to unconsciousness, the girls in the dojo always tapped out before they passed out.

With her adrenaline going Anya had not realized the girl was out for fifteen seconds before releasing the choke. A girl walked up and lifted Julies arm up and it fell motionless to the sand. Anya then stripped the blonde. She borrowed a knife from a friend and shredded the sweater. The push up bra met a similar fate of being left in shreds.

Anya cut the pants into strips. Anya used three of the strips to secure the elbows, wrists, and upper arms as tight as she could together. She stuffed the thong into Julie's mouth and secured it with a strip of denim.

Julie was now on her back with arms under her. Anya stood over the girl, pulled up her skirt, tossed her own thong to the sand, and began to piss on the unconscious girl's face, while chanting, piss cunt, piss cunt over and over. She did not care if people saw her shaved pussy; the humiliation of her rival was worth it.

Julie woke to the smell of urine and by the time she figured out she was being pissed on; Anya had a hold of her styled blonde hair and was trying to rip it out by the roots lifting the smaller blonde to her feet.

"Come on bitch. I told you if I ever saw you again, I was going to beat you down. This has just started. I am going to make you my bitch now." Anya told the naked and bound girl.

Julie started to get things put together in her mind. It was Anya that she stole Jamal from and played against in high school sports. Somehow the bitch had taken her clothes and tied her up. All she remembered was getting hit in the jaw and someone choking her.

Julie was now staggering behind the chocolate skinned girl, being pulled by her hair, and staggering along with bare feet. Out of the sand and on the gravel of the parking lot, her feet burned with pain. Her psyche burned in humiliation as hundreds of phones recorded the naked blonde being pulled by a girl, naked and afraid to her fate.

Julie heard the beep of a vehicle being unlocked. Hands grabbed her arms and Anya used her hair to pull her into the back of an SUV. A denim strip from Julie's pants was now tied around her ankles as multiple hands held the ankles together. She felt her ankles being secured to her wrists as she was smashing her tits on the vinyl floor of the car.

Julie could hear the other girls telling Anya what she could do to the cunt.

"The first thing we do is drive to the XXX store; I need some stuff. She was nice enough to give us her credit cards and a debit card." Anya stated.

The girls left Julie bound and gagged in the back of the SUV. Julie was truly scared now. Julie struggled but was not able to get loose, Julie heard the doors unlock and the rear hatch start to lift. She felt the cool air on her naked skin. Something was placed over her eyes and the world went dark. Julie felt the denim and panties move from her mouth. Replaced by something metallic, now holding her mouth painfully open.

Julie's tongue waggled behind the device and around the metal filling behind her teeth. It felt like a metal ring. Julie felt her tears soaking whatever was over her eyes; this was over that cheating fuck Jamal. Why couldn't the bitch just let shit go, Jamal had cheated on Julie also.

It was Friday night. No one was going to be missing Julie until she hadn't showed up at the dorm. Her roommate was home for the weekend so it would probably be Tuesday before Julie was even noticed missing.

At a minimum she was going to get the bitch Anya arrested for kidnapping. Julie had rolled to her side so her tits wouldn't be smashed so hard with the bouncing of the car. The SUV stopped then backed up over a bump. The hatch opened and she heard things being taken from the back.

"Take those to the living room. Give me that chain and cuffs." Anya ordered someone.

Julie felt the bindings on her ankles cut free. As she stretched her legs to get a feeling back in them, she felt a cold steel clamp around her ankles.

"That will keep you from going anywhere fast Cunt." Anya said. "I am going to pull you out and you are going to stand up and follow me."

Julie was blind and drooling all over the back of the SUV. She could not go anywhere if she wanted to. Julie felt someone, probably Anya, pull her legs back and push them toward the ground. Her feet would not go more than a couple of feet apart.

Julie heard a chain clink as she tried to pull her legs apart to stand. Her hair was used again to pull her to a standing position. Julie was then led by her hair again. Bent over, breasts swaying and the denim biting into her arms Julie's feet went from concrete to grass then back to concrete of steps.

"Three steps Bitch, follow me up into the house." Anya said.

Anya got the new slave girl into her and her roommates' house. It had three bedrooms, and she shared the house with Desiree, (Des) and Sue. Des had flame red hair and freckles covering her pale skin. Sue was darker skinned than Anya. Sue's family was from Ivory Coast in western Africa.

Anya was athletic but Sue was a big woman, and strong. Des was more the girly girl of the three but still a little taller than Anya but not quite as big of a chest. Same 34" strap size but it was easy to tell the cup difference between Anya's E and Des's D cup.

"Kneel here. Slut!" Anya ordered Julie.

Julie tried to drop to her knees and Anya assisted by holding her hair up, so she did not fall to fast. Julie felt hardwood on her knees and toes. Her shoulders and arms ached.

Julie felt drool sliding from her mouth start to coat her chest. Her breasts hurt, her head hurt, now her jaw was hurting, and she was scared.

"Do you want us to hurt you?" Anya asked.

Julie shook her head and said, "No, please, no!" It came out as a stream of slobber and a series of groans and ohs.

"Look how hard those little nipples are!" Julie heard someone say. "I bet she is soaking wet."

She felt someone's hand on her pussy and a finger slide through her slit. Julie realized then that she was soaked. A low moan escaped her throat.

"Anya, you captured a little bondage slut." Said a huskier voice with a slight accent as the fingers continued their exploration of Julie's slit.

"Are you going to be a good little slut?" Asked the first voice as the fingers began to invade Julie's hole, while rubbing her clit through its hood.

Julie could not believe how turned on she was, Julie's groin tried to get the finger up inside of herself. The voices were right. Julie was getting close to an orgasm with the fingering and degradation.

"Ok, we are going to do an experiment." Anya's voice stated. "We keep the slut for the weekend. She gets punished for any refusal. She does everything we ask the first time, no punishment, only pleasure. On Monday morning if she still wants to leave then she can leave. Sound fair?"

The other two said in unison, "Sounds fair to us."

Julie hated her body's reaction to the statement because she orgasmed on the fingers rubbing her pussy and knew the owner could feel it as her body shuddered and muscles clamped the fingers trying to pull them deeper.

"The bitch just juiced on my fingers, what a horny little slut she is." The lilted voice said.

"That sounded like she agreed to the game." Anya said.

Julie's head fell forward in the resignation that she liked this at some degrading fucked up level.

Anya removed the leather blindfold. The harsh light caused Julie to blink fast.

"I am your new owner for the next three nights. When we give you your voice, I am Mistress Anya. This is Mistress Des. That is Mistress Sue. If you do as you're told and perform, you will get rewards. If you are not quick enough or fail to perform you will be punished. Nod your head if you can be human without the gag in. If you are civil, I may give you some water to replace the gallon of disgusting ooze you need to clean out of the SUV." Anya stated.

Julie, tired and sore, just wanted this to be over. She nodded her head, causing more drool to slide between her C cup tits. Anya unbuckled the ring gag and removed it from Julie's mouth.

Julie worked her jaw to help get the soreness of being gagged out and the right crosses from earlier.

"I did not hear a thank you for letting you have your mouth!" Anya said.

"Thank you." Julie started quickly.

The slap Anya followed happened just as quickly to the left side of Julie's face with the back of the right hand.

"Thank you, Mistress!" Anya stated.

With fresh tears running down her face Julie said, "Thank you Mistress Anya." It made her pussy slick with the submission.

Des handed Anya a cold bottle of water. Anya opened the bottle and held it up for Julie to get a drink.

"Since you stole my boyfriend back in the day, I think you owe me an apology. Don't you?" Anya asked to give Julie a second drink.

"I apologize. He turned out to be a cheater anyway." Julie said.

The slap to her right cheek landed just as quickly as the first.

"I apologize, Mistress Anya." Julie said with both sides of her face burning.

"I think a more formal apology. Crawl over here and eat me. I want an orgasm in less than 10 minutes, or I am going to punish you." Anya told her new slave.

Julie had not been with another woman, ever. She really enjoyed a large cock in her throat but had never considered being with another girl. Julie was now faced with a weekend where there were three that told her they were her Mistresses. If she was going to leave on Monday she might as well start. Maybe her shoulders would be released.

Julie knee walked forward, on her knees, as Anya removed her skirt. The thong had been forgotten at the beach as she pissed on the loser's face. Julie leaned into the spread legs to smell the piss and arousal of her new dominant's pussy.

The moment her tongue pushed into the folds presented. Julie was glad that Mistress Anya shaved, and she wasn't presented with a bunch of pubes scratching her cheeks. The moisture she was receiving increased quickly. Anya was guiding her face by steering the back of her head and Julie listened to the increase in moans and ohs as she did the things her new Mistress liked.

The discomfort in her shoulders and the inability to spread her ankles reminded Julie that she was being controlled. Anya forced her face into the pussy hard by putting her legs behind the slaves head and pushed with her heels into the bound arms of the girl pleasuring her.

It was Anya's first orgasm on a woman's face. She loved it. Especially since it was her lifelong nemesis giving the orgasm that Anya received.

"Rochambeau for who is next!" Anya said to her two roommates.

Sue and Des turned to each other. Sue had rock and Des had scissors.

"Sue has next. I will give Slut some water as a treat for being a good girl. Des, go get us each a couple of beers from the fridge." Anya ordered. While giving Julie a couple of drinks of water for her efforts.

Sue removed her spanks and thong from being at the lake. Sue had never trimmed, and her thick curly bush covered back into her ass crack. She rocked her 40" hips back and motioned with her index finger for Julie to come, curling and moving the digit closer to her palm.

"Here and get between your goddess's thighs. I want that pink tongue buried in my pink slit." Sue ordered the girl.

Sue lay back. She lifted her shirt and bra up around her chin to roll, pinch, and pull her nipples from the dark areola they centered. Sue's fat tits pulled up and stretched as she pulled her nipples. Anya thought that they should be fun to slap and play with. Maybe later Anya would take that pleasure.

Des returned with the beers and only Julie's hair was visible as a blonde ponytail from between Sue's thighs. The slurping and smacking were loud. The odor of arousal could not only be coming from Sue. Des reached down between Slut's legs.

The Cunt had her knees apart, feet stretching the chain on her ankles. Des ran two fingers into the slit and both were swallowed easily. Julie felt the fingers touch her as she was blinded and deafened by the larger woman's thighs.

Julie was concentrating on her task at hand and the fingers brought her to orgasm quickly. This caused her tongue to drive up into Sue's vaginal canal. Julie's nose was rubbing on the clit through the hood as her mouth was drenched in lubrication fluids.

Julie rocked back when Sue was done shaking in her orgasm.

"Was she good enough to finish her water?" Anya asked Sue.

"Yes! That was the best carpet munches of my life! None of the guys I have been with was that gifted." Sue said.

Julie had a warm feeling in her chest and groin at the praise. "Thank you, Mistress Sue!" Julie said as she leaned back. Anya emptied the bottle of water in the woman's mouth.

Anya was inspired at how quickly the blonde was submitting. Julie knowing, she had a Mistress left crawled over in front of Des.

"May I give you an orgasm with my mouth, Mistress Des?" Julie asked.

Des was wearing a skort at the lake along with a hoodie. Des removed her hoodie, revealing a tank top without a bra.

"Start with my breasts slave." The red head demanded.

Julie pushed herself up on her knees, past the skort on the woman's crotch to suckle at the freckle covered pale teats. The large 2" nipples came out of quarter sized pink areola. Des took control of the slave's head and guided her from tit to tit as she sucked. Nibbled and pinched the nipples between her teeth.

"You may remove my skort and service my cunt!" Des ordered the girl.

Julie used her mouth to pull the covering down. It took a couple of minutes to get the skort down to the ankles. The arousal, sweat and fluids were not as strong as Mistress Sue.

Mistress Des moved her feet up to her hips, opening the vulva to the slave's face. Julie began her servicing using the techniques she had just learned. Having her first muff munch by a woman the redhead was raised to the top of the ridge quickly.

Des's ankles shot forward and wrapped around Julie's head as she ground her hips into the woman's face. Des used the slave's face for her own pleasure. Julie was close to being orgasmed by having her face used.

Julie felt used up when Des finally orgasmed. Julie's shoulders were screaming in pain.

"Please Mistress Anya, if you release my shoulders, I will be good. I have served each of you and I am in pain." Julie begged.

"Tell me how you should be degraded or humiliated if I allow your request?" Anya asked.

"What are you asking Mistress, I just need to feel my arms? My hands have been numb since we got to the house. My shoulders are numb. What do you want me to do?" Julie begged.

Sue looked at the slave and said, "I think we will remove her hair. Subjugate the slave!"

Des looked Julie in the eyes and spoke. I want to show the Slut off in the morning. I have my morning work out and she needs to attend.

"You will go with me to the Sigma Pho lunch tomorrow and not refuse a request tomorrow." Anya told the slave. "Now to each of the requests you must add something that degrades you. Once you have them out then I will allow you the use of your arms.

"Mistress, you want me to further degrade myself from your demands?" Julie asked with tears running down her face.

Anya smiled in an evil way and said. "The only way to get out of the bondage currently containing you is to come up with three more degrading demands than what your Mistresses have proposed."

Julie thought with her pain taking the forefront of her consciousness. "If my Blonde hair is not removed, I will do as Mistress Sue requests, please don't remove my hair. I will serve Mistress Sue in other ways."

"I will attend Mistress Des for the workout in the morning wearing what she requests. Please Mistress, let me have some relief."

"For Mistress Anya, I will represent her well at the Sigma Pho lunch and follow all orders without question. Please release my shoulders." Julie begged. "For the three more degrading things, I want a forced orgasm at the gym, in the lunch and in public with Mistress Sue. I want each of you to degrade me in public."

Anya took a pair of scissors and cut the denim bondage on slave Julie's shoulders, elbows, and wrists. She allowed the girl to rub them out then installed hand cuffs behind her back.

"Sue, you get first, as I will have her from noon tomorrow until later. Des will remove her from your possession to spend the morning with the slut. She is yours until Des retrieves her in the morning."

Sue had pulled her bra and shirt back into place. Containing Sue's giant tits from Julie's view. Sue threw her spanks onto the head of Julie.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
135 Followers
12