Julie's Snowy Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched his hand fly up and down his rigid tool, Julie quickly approached her orgasm, that familiar feeling of joy enhanced by the sight of this gorgeous man wanking his gorgeous cock, right next to her. "This wasn't in the AirBnB hosts description" she thought as she intently watched him, her own fingers rubbing her clit in exactly the way she needed.

In no time Julie was gasping, the orgasm hitting her like a train, lights flashing in her brain as her body squirmed in pleasure, after shocks pulsing through her as her fingers gently eased themselves from her pussy. Opening her eyes and looking round she saw David was still hard, staring at her.

"Did you cum?" she panted, but there was no evidence of sperm on his chest or dripping from his cock.

"No, I didn't, not yet" he whispered "I was too enthralled watching you. And anyway I don't think I'm quite ready!" Julie gasped again as he easily rolled her over and quickly lined his cock up with her soaking pussy. "Do you mind?" he asked.

"Fuck, no" grunted Julie as she felt him enter her again, enjoying his hardness in her post orgasmic bliss. She laughed as he began fucking her with long hard thrusts. "You don't seem to have concussion that's for sure!"

She could feel his power as he made her feel incredibly feminine, her pussy and her body glorying in the delight his cock was bringing her. He was so hard, it was beautiful. His hands gripped her buttocks as he started to breathe heavily, tightening her delightful channel.

"Cum in me David, cum in me!" she panted over her shoulder a beautiful filthy smile on her face. He grunted and with two more rapid thrusts exploded inside her, filling her with multiple shots of his sticky seed.

Afterwards the new lovers watched the dawn as it revealed trees outside the frosty window, heavily laden with snow. There was a quiet beauty that only a carpet of snow can bring. The lovers held each other, amazed to have awoken in each other's arms and to the beauty of the unfolding clear morning outside.

Julie turned to David.

"It looks like we're stuck here darling, if you've no objections I'd like to continue your rehabilitation?" and with that her hand reached down under the quilt...


12