Julie's Stop Over Ch. 02

Story Info
A night of lesbian passion continues.
1k words
4.48
6.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing looking deep into each other eyes both breathing gently recovering from their climaxes.

"We need to clean up," Julie whispers.

Nancy nods, her thighs sticky with her hot nectar, a warm glow flowing through her body. Beaming she turns and opens the door. A cavernous room laid with deep pile scarlet carpet, soft lighting, and a large double bed made up with cream cotton sheets. A glass door opening into a large marble tiled wet room with a shower, sink, and toilet.

Holding each other's hands, they amble in, Julie dropping her overnight bag against the wall. Nancy nudges the door shut with a push from her bum.

"Fate is smiling on us today," Julie purrs.

"You arrived at the right moment, but I don't even know your name?" Nancy whispers.

"How rude of me, I am Julie."

Nancy turns facing Julie, tilting her head her long auburn hair cascading over her shoulders, blouse gaping wide, breasts cradled in the small black lacy cups.

"Shower together then?" Nancy mummers a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Yes, but first we need to undress," Julie simpers.

Slowly Julie unbuttons Nancy's blouse. Drawing a deep breath as she exposes her delicate Dream Angels Wicked unlined balconette black lacy bra supporting the perfectly formed 34 b breasts, nipples pressing through the gossamer fabric. Julie looking lustfully into Nancy's eyes.

"Love your bra, Victoria Secrets I hope with matching knickers?" Julie pants.

Grinning Nancy whispers, "For you to discover Julie."

Julie sighs, a warm wave surging through her tired body. Easing her fingers into the waistband of Nancy's skirt and pushing it off her hips, eyes fixed so intently. Nancy pouts leaning into Julie. Their heat and scent overpowering.

Julie glances down, biting her lip at the sight before her. Flat toned tummy cover in soft pale hair giving way to black satin Dream Angel knickers drawn tight against Nancy's mons, a whisper of soft fuzz poking out of the fabric.

Julie purrs, "Nancy you are perfect."

"Feast on my perfection Julie," Nancy moans.

Nancy closes her eyes her body on fire again aching for Julie.

Nancy slides her fingers through Julie's hair. Pulling her close, their lips meeting tenderly. Nancy's lips open ready to receive Julie's tongue. No further invitation is needed as Julie obliges, slipping her warm moist tongue into Nancy's mouth. Their tongues slowly dance together.

Breaking the kiss Nancy, the fever gripping her tears Julie's blouse open.

Julies gasps, "What have I released."

Nancy's eyes wild with lust seeing the white Triumph bra cradling Julies 32 c orbs. Gently pull down the shoulder straps, the cups falling off exposing the pink flesh and pert brown nipples.

"Can baby suckle mommy?" Nancy coos.

Julie's breath heavy.

"Yes, baby feast on Mummy," Julie groans biting her lip.

Nancy's moist lips caressing each nipple drooling her warm saliva which dribbles down Julie's tummy.

"Oh ..oh ...OH bite them baby please," Julie pleads.

Nancy sinking her teeth into the swollen buds making Julie screams and buck wildly.

"Fuck yes ...harder ...HARDER," Julie screeches.

Julie consumed with passion her cunt a sodden mess.

Nancy's teeth clamp hard. Julie bellows gripping Nancy's head so tight to her breast.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," She screams.

Julie orgasm explodes her body quivering uncontrollably. Nancy wide-eyed stops never have witnessed such intensity before.

"Julie, Julie are you alright?" Nancy pleads.

Julie's eyes tight shut. Feeling her heart pounding so fast and quivering so uncontrollably.

Catching her breath.

Julie whispers, "Yes baby more than alright, just heaven."

Nancy relieved caresses Julie so gently. Nuzzling Julies breasts with her nose. Then licking the hard her buds.

"We need to clean up Nancy," Julie pants.

"Only with your help," Nancy grins.

Nancy stands back, slips off her knickers then flicks them with her foot them upwards into Julie's face, so warm and slick with her cream.

"Enjoy them, then join me," Nancy winks, licking her luscious lips.

Julie's mind racing her body ablaze holding the delicate knickers to her nose and inhaling Nancy's essence. Nancy slinks off to the bathroom so seductive, glancing over her shoulder and pouting.

Julie draws a long deep breath then undressing from the rest of her clothes. Looking in the mirror squeezing her breasts together. A warm glow rippling through her body.

'A day of days,' thinking to herself.

The bathroom is filled with steam Nancy standing under the shower. The hot water cascading over her petite body. Julie stepping under the shower, behind Nancy, feeling the water tingle on her skin arousing her senses even more. Cupping Nancy's soapy breasts and resting her chin against Nancy's shoulder.

"Pure ecstasy," Julie whispers.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...yes," whimpers Nancy.

Lightly pinching Nancy's nipples and nibbling her neck. Nancy instinctively pushing her bum back in Julie's crotch.

"You are heaven Nancy, an angel."

Nancy turns slowly to face Julie. Drawing her fingertips slowly down Julie's arms looking lustful into her eyes. Hands caressing Julie's bosom, bending forward her tongue lick around each areola, then brushing her lips across each swollen bud.

Julie shudders, "Suck them again baby, make them yours," gasping loud.

Nancy looks up then draws one bud between her lips teasing the end with her tongue.

"You tease ... bite them for FUCK SAKE," Julie groans.

Julie gripping Nancy's head feeling her pussy contract, honey in full flow. Nancy moans softly suckling then biting the swollen bud.

"Fuck ..FUCK.. YES... mark me," screams Julie.

Dropping one hand, fingers softly caress Julie's swollen clitoris. Julie bucking wildly the hot water mingling with her cream.

"I am...so CLOSE...JESUS," Julie trembling on the edge.

Julie throwing her head back, body craving Nancy's next move.

Nancy kneels fingers spread open Julie's labia exposing Julie's aching clitoris. Julie's breath is ragged.

"I can't take much more, please, please," Julie whimpers.

Nancy's tongue lashes out teasing the swollen pearl. Then burying her mouth against Julie's pussy, drawing the bud deep between her tender lips. Julie gasps body bucks hard as her pussy quivers, her orgasm grips her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS "Julie bellows.

Hips bucking as she squirts as never before. Nancy gagging on the flow soaking her mouth and throat.

Julie hears a crow calling rousing her from the vision her Wicca senses predicting the unfolding night. Her pussy already drenched. She grins pushing open the heavy glass door she steps into the lobby. Her heart jumps seeing a pretty young receptionist, Nancy, engrossed on her screen, thinking

'Now Nancy lets fulfil my vision.'