Julie's Subway Abduction Pt. 04

Story Info
Julie is awake, and her captor is upon her.
6.1k words
4.82
22.6k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Galois
Sir_Galois
200 Followers

"Oh fuck—what are you doing!" Julie wailed as her back arched up from the bed violently. Against her screaming brain, her body was betraying her. She was pushing her cunt closer to her captor's mouth, helping him feast on her gushing juices. His beard scratched her inner thighs as he took a great, big lick right up to her clit. All the while, the man's long arm was reaching up, over her body, against one of her big tits, so the man could fasten one of his strong hands right around her neck.

A hand around her throat and a voracious mouth going to town on her virgin cunt, Julie didn't dare move.

"Eating your pussy the way you need, slut," the man growled in response, before resuming his meal of schoolgirl pussy juice. "You're soaked, baby," he informed her, taking another lick. "Delicious."

"I'm not—fuck!" Julie shrieked, her protestations cut short by the intense pleasure of being eaten out for the very first time in her life. It felt too good to be stuck like this, on her back, having her pussy tongued and prodded. The man had yanked her panties to the side to get at her slit. Her skirt was bunched at her waist, and her school blouse was still torn open, leaving Julie's braless tits free and exposed in the utter darkness of the room.

As the man lapped her cunt emphatically, the only discomfort Julie felt in her body was from her panties. The man had yanked them to the side, causing them to twist and bunch up. Julie felt like she was trying on one of her skinny girlfriend's thongs, like the skimpy string was cutting into her plush thigh.

But the discomfort of that—and of sweating against her torn-open school blouse—was drowned out by how amazing it was to have this man tonguing at her dripping schoolgirl pussy.

It was even better than the older girls at school had let on. Maybe they had had inexperienced boys licking them, Julie thought. But this was a man. He was consuming her without hesitation. It was like his tongue knew just where to touch to send earthquakes up through Julie's cunt and clit.

"Good girl, honey," he snarled as he lapped up her juices. "Spread those thighs. Give me that honey." One of his hands was digging into Julie's thigh, inches from her slit. She could feel his fingertips grasping hard enough that she was sure he'd bruise her. He took her labia between his lips and sucked.

"Please don't—oh, no, pleaaaase!" Her voice squealed pathetically. She felt herself doing just what he had commanded. She was parting her legs for him. She was offering herself to him. How could she not with the way he was digging his tongue into her depths, slurping out her essence, and dancing his tongue all over her clit?

But, no, she needed this to stop this horrible act. She reached for the man's head, feeling waves or curls of hair—the near-perfect dark of the room left her unsure of exactly what she was touching. But no sooner had she touched his head did the man's free hand leap into action, like a spring-loaded trap, and clasp Julie's fumbling wrist. He pinned her arm back down against the bed. The same bed where he'd raped her throat. Where he was now tongue-raping Julie's sodden schoolgirl pussy. His grip hurt her wrist, but that was nothing compared to the tightness his other hand on the tightness she now felt around her throat—he was squeezing with the hand he'd wrapped around her neck. And he was squeezing hard. Enough that she felt she could barely breathe.

Julie was terrified, but, at the same time, being strangled was somehow wonderful. The pressure on her trachea sent hot, addicting glimmers up from Julie's clit right into her exposed, puckering nipples. She even felt her asshole tingling along with the rest of her. The same asshole Julie had been masturbating shamefully in her sleep.

"Don't—please—oh fuck!" Julie half-gurgled the words. She could barely breathe. She felt incredible.

She ceased her fight and let her wrists go soft. She didn't dare threaten the man into choking her harder. As Julie let her body give up, the man's grip loosened on her neck and on her wrist. Julie could breathe again, but she was keenly aware of his weight still fastening her in place.

"Good girl," he said, basking in his victory over Julie's helpless, curvy body. Another long, brazen lick of his tongue started at Julie's fluttering pussy opening and drove up to her clit. The man sucked on Julie's nub, grazing it with his front teeth. "Sweet fucking girl," he grumbled. "Sweet fucking pussy."

"Please—oh my god!" Julie's clit was throbbing as the man suckled and danced his tongue around her pleasure button. Thunderclaps of pleasure shattered Julie's brain. "Fuck!" She wriggled her plush hips, angling her clit to grind it into the man. To give herself over to his devouring her.

Julie wished she could still herself—if she couldn't escape, she just wanted to lay there until the man was done. Go dark. Better to check out than to bear witness to her own violation. But her stupid, needy pussy didn't get the memo. It gushed for her captor's tongue, a broken faucet drooling Julie's teen cuntsauce as this strange man forced her to let him eat her. Julie knew she was his prisoner, but her thighs stayed parted and her pussy ached for more.

Julie hadn't realized that having her pussy licked could feel this good. She had sucked cock twice—three times if she counted the shameful encounter with the man from before her nap—but the boys hadn't even tried to return Julie's oral favors. And now here she was, being choked, as a man god-knows-how-many years her senior was licking her like she was his favorite ice cream.

With another mesmerizing lick of her clit, Julie felt like the man was hitting spots she didn't even know she had. "Yes, there!" She called out. She instantly regretted it. But her body didn't. Her treacherous hips wriggled her mound against this bearded pussy licker, eager to keep her kidnapper's tongue slobbering on that magic spot between her legs. It was a carrot and stick for Julie. The man's strong, dangerous hands were the stick, and his bearded mouth and hungry tongue were the carrot.

Julie's slutty bunny cunt couldn't get enough.

"Fuck yes, you pretty little slut. I knew you'd come around. Knew you needed it." He gloated as he swiped a big, long lick of his tongue from the bottom of Julie's gushing pussy right back to her trembling clitoris.

"No, I didn't mean—oh—please stop!" Julie demurred. The man squeezed her neck harder. This time, Julie couldn't breathe at all.

"Just be a good girl and let me make you feel good, princess," the man cooed, still choking Julie firmly. Her brain was going fuzzy, but her evil little pussy was loving this. Her air cut off, her cunny burned even hotter than before. "Yeah, that's it," the man praised. Julie felt a thick glob of her pussy juice throb from her gooey front hole. The man eagerly slurped it up. "Sweet little slut!" He snarled.

The man relaxed his chokehold. Julie coughed and inhaled sharply. Why, Julie wondered, did being choked like that have to be such a turn on? Why did it have to make the man's devouring her stupid pussy feel even better? She had read dirty confessions online from wild women who claimed they loved to be choked. At a high school party she had snuck out to, the college-aged older sister of one of her classmates had drunkenly told a story about hooking up with a much older man from Tinder. She'd shared that she'd said "choke me, Daddy" while he fucked her, and that it led to the best sex she'd ever had. Julie remembered blushing hard at the story, hoping none of her school friends saw her reddening cheeks in the muted lighting of the party. The sex her friend's sister described was too much like the dirty stories Julie couldn't stop herself from reading. Julie had sometimes even wrapped her own little fingers around her neck when she touched herself, unable to resist the image of a powerful hand claiming her neck while a powerful man made her his bitch fucktoy. The orgasms she had doing that felt dangerous, wrong, yet oh so addictive.

But the reality of being choked was far more consuming. Faced with a strong hand constricting her neck, depriving her of air, and a bearded mouth eating her cunt like it was the man's first meal in weeks, Julie's body just gave in. It decided this man owned her. And her body reveled in being owned.

"Ugh! Oh fuck!" Julie moaned. She was so close. With her one free hand, she started groping at her bare chest, feeling up her her heavy teen tits, one then the other. The man's tongue had sent shocks up to her nipples, and she just had to tweak them while he choked her and ate her. Her forearm crisscrossed his as she pawed her boobs. His coarse body hair tickled her soft schoolgirl flesh. The slight scratchy sensation only made her feel more helplessly overpowered.

"You're gushing for me, baby," the man boasted between licks. Another broad swipe of the man's tongue rolled up Julie's slit. Instinctually, she thrust her hips, her big ass rising from the bed to enjoy her captor's oral ministrations.

"Nrgghhh oh! N-no—yes! Yes!" Julie cried. Her brain was jelly. She traced her fingers delicately at the man's forearm. She didn't dare to grasp it; she didn't want to push him off her. No, she wanted to feel the lupine hair of her kidnapper under her baby-soft fingertips. She wanted—needed—to feel her new owner as he made her his slutty little meal. She was a lamb eager for the wolf to eat her all up.

"Good girl. That's it." The man growled as he feasted on sopping teen cuntflesh. He gripped her neck tighter. "Be a good whore. Cum for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," Julie choked out, now gently holding the man's forearm as he abused her steam-hot body. In her addled state, pleasure and domination swirling, she didn't even know she had said the words. That the man had triggered her accursed Daddykink. Julie's feeble words echoed as if disembodied. All Julie knew was that she needed more. She placed her hand over her neck, over the man's choking hand, and pressed, helping him hurt her.

The man got the message. He squeezed harder. If the room had any light in it, an onlooker would've seen the fuckdrunk smile spread across Julie's pretty face. Her body started to tremble.

"That's it, bitch. Cum for Daddy," the man grunted from between Julie's cunt-creamed thighs.

The command and the choking were too much. "Nrghhhaaaaa!!" Julie wailed as her body quivered. Her body contracted, from her knees to her cunt to her abdomen. "Daddy!" She choked out . Her orgasm swallowed her whole. Her sex felt hotter and gushier as she quivered mindlessly. No voices scolded her for this orgasm. She didn't hear the familiar sounds of her own voice in her head telling her that normal girls don't cum to sick shit like this. Julie was awash in ecstasy, a feeling too wonderful. It radiated bliss up her whole being and out every one of her pores. In that moment, claimed and used, quivering in climax in this man's possession, Julie experienced the bliss of not thinking anything at all.

Nearly passed out with pleasure, Julie didn't register the man's movement on the bed. But she did feel her sodden panties scraping over her thick thighs and down off her feet. She felt his knees nudging her thighs even further apart. Her orgasm left her curvy body pliable as microwaved Silly Puddy. Her legs spread wider. Her eyes saw something, but her mind couldn't resolve the images. The back of a hand caressed Julie's cheek. Something turgid and wide prodded Julie's cunt, rubbing up and down at her opening. It was warm, too. Far warmer than the vibrator she and her school friend Ariel had swiped from Ariel's older sister to pop their cherries.

"Now you'll make Daddy feel good," the man explained, his breath warm on Julie's face.

Julie's mind snapped out of its sex-drunk haze. He was laying right over her. She only could see shadows, not facial features, in the blackness of this room. But that meant that the thing teasing her pussy, Julie realized, was the man's cock!

"No," Julie gurgled out, her voice struggling to return after the colossal orgasm still coursing through her. She tried to roll her curvy form off the bed, but her mind was more alert than her body. Her body was still trembling from her climax. The man easily caught her hip and squeezed it roughly. It hurt. Julie knew for sure it would bruise. "Please no," she repeated.

"Just be good for Daddy again, baby," the man instructed. That magic word tingled Julie's spine. His dick was too warm against Julie's sex, threatening her opening.

"I've never done it," Julie whimpered. "Please don't make me. Not my first time."

"Make you? You want it," the man informed her. "You came like a whore already for me. Three times. You want more. I know you want more." The slightest push would place him inside her. She could feel she was wet—drenched—but he was so thick against her tiny teen pussy.

"Not my first time, please!" Julie pleaded. She tried to sit up, her arms pushing into the bed to accelerate her escape. But the moment she started, the man caught her round the neck and wrenched her right back down. "Ngh," Julie grunted. Her arms flopped beside her like overcooked noodles.

"You want this, baby," the man grunted. "You want to be Daddy's slut." That word again—Julie's heart and pussy fluttered. She'd read so many stories like this. Maybe it was her fault. Maybe he could smell the lustful shame on her.

"Plea—" The man's hand slapped her face. In hindsight, Julie would realize he had not hit her that hard, but it was enough of a stinging surprise to shock Julie out of speaking. She froze.

"Now fucking take it," the man growled. Julie felt it. He was pressing into her. Her kidnapper's cock was splitting her wide open, sinking up her gooey fuck channel.

"GAH NO PLEASE!" Julie shrieked. He was tearing her. He was tearing her pussy.

SLAP! Julie heard the sound and felt the sting of the man's blow on her face. This one hurt more. "Be a good girl. Be a good girl and take this dick you tight little bitch," he barked. Julie's eyes welled with tears. His hand palmed her mouth. She wondered if he could feel the tears spilling down her cheeks.

But her wondering was cut short by far too much dick sinking further into tight, virgin territory. "Mmmffff!" Julie screamed helplessly, muzzled by the large palm at her mouth. In her mind, she saw her backpack on days she overfilled it with books and snacks. Now her sex was going through the same stretching strain.

"Ooh, fuck yes. Nice, tight cunt." Julie's captor gloated. He pushed into her deeper. He pushed into her deeper. It was unbelievable. It burned. It must have shredded her pussy, Julie thought. It must have punctured her. It felt like it was in her stomach. He was truly raping her.

The man drew back. He pressed down on Julie's mouth harder, causing her head to sink into the mattress. He positioned himself deliberately, now almost entirely pulled out of Julie, as if he were a conquering general assessing where exactly to plant his flag.

Then he slammed right back into Julie, rough and deep.

"Mrrmmfff!" Julie screamed again into the man's palm. He was so deep inside her body. She felt like her insides had shifted to accommodate him. The pain-pleasure thud against the back of her pussy was like nothing she'd ever experienced. Yet, remarkably, his dick didn't feel like it was tearing her up as much. It glided in her tightness.

"Sweet little whore cunt," the man groaned, withdrawing halfway and pumping Julie again.

Stretching warmth cradled her, emanating from within and spreading all around her body. She was much too wet. With each long stroke of her rapist's cock, Julie was hurting less. Her eyes widened at the reality of the situation. Oh God, she thought, he's making it feel good. He's making my rape feel good!

Pump. Pump. Pump. The man's cock churned Julie's pussy, his knees grazing her plump thighs as he plowed her. "You're so wet, baby," he complimented his victim. "You fucking love this."

"Mm-mmrmrmm!" Julie protested futily into the man's large palm. She wished it hurt more. She could hate it if it hurt more. But her body had hastily adjusted to being a fleshlight for this man. Her cunt had given itself up.

"That's it, honey, fucking take this dick." His thrusts grew slower, more deliberate. Julie could still hear her pussy sloshing, but it wasn't from the violence. She was getting an almost tender missionary fuck. It made Julie think of how she'd always imagined losing her virginity: with an older boyfriend who'd gently place her on her back and slowly massage his length in and out of her, getting her body used to lovemaking. Except this was her rapist, in the dark, muzzling her. "It's ok to like it. You're supposed to like it."

"Mm. Rmmm. Mmmmm." Julie sounded less like a victim and more like a happy little girl. A happy little girl getting her cunt fucked expertly. "Mmm!"

"Yeah, throw that pussy up on me, babe. Give that cunt to Daddy."

And Julie was. Even muffled, even pinned, Julie found herself rocking her hips in time with her captor's violating thrusts. Now, as his dick bore into her, she'd push her pussy to him, to help it sink in faster, to angle it so it slid in deeper. "Mmm! Mrrmmm!" She moaned into his palm. Her head rolled back.

The man took his hand off her mouth and leaned his body closer to her. "Good girl," he praised. He was inches from her face. She could feel the heat of his breath on her. "Just enjoy it. Enjoy Daddy's cock." The muzzling hand was now on one of her big tits, squeezing gently.

"Da—Daddy! Daddy!"

"Fuck, yes!" The man growled. He kissed Julie hard and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She parted her lips for him. How could she not? "Cum on this dick, baby. Show me. Show me you needed this."

He rolled his mouth and bit her lower lip, his thrusts now speeding up again. But it was still so . . . nice. Like he knew just how to make it good for her. And he was hitting magic spots in her. So deep. She knew the spot well. If she angled her vibrator just right, she could just graze it. But the vibrator always felt so lifeless and impersonal. It made her insides cramp up. With the man's real, raw cock, it was heaven.

"Aaah! Fuck fuck fuck!" Julie came hard. Her entire body trembled with shockwaves. Her big tits jiggled, nipples now grazing the man's hirsute chest as he just kept pumping her.

"Yes, baby, squeeze down on it! Take my fucking seed!" The man wrapped his arms around Julie's curvy body. Her cunt was fluttering and clamping vice-tight on his conquering prick. She felt it swell and pulse. And then extra warmth sputtered out and into her, racing to the back of her pussy. She felt even more drenched inside.

Julie knew what was happening. She knew she was taking her rapist's load in her bare little pussy. Part of her was disgusted. But she was claimed by her orgasm. And feeling semen pooling in her violated pussy—and that sick realization—set her off into a second orgasm.

"Ohmygod fuuuuck!" She wailed.

"Take it all, honey. Take Daddy's cum."

"Fuck fuck fuck!" She couldn't stop cumming. Couldn't stop her pussy from happily welcoming her rapist's semen into her schoolgirl body.

It was the best thing she'd ever felt.

The next thing Julie knew, her thighs were sticky, her sore cunt was empty, and the man was standing over where she lay on the bed.

"Aw, did my little slut pass out?"

Julie's brain was foggy. He must be right, she realized. He fucked me so good I fell asleep. She'd heard about that in song lyrics. Now she knew it to be true.

Something soft and hard pushed against Julie's lips. She immediately knew it was the man's cock.

"Suck on it, baby. Suck it clean." Julie had no fight in her, and her lips effortlessly parted when the man pressed his member into her mouth. "Taste that mess, honey," he said, grabbing Julie's hair. He angled her head, and his thrust, to run his dick along the length of Julie's tongue. She really did taste it. The old, familiar taste of her own pussy, which she knew well from those brazen moments she sucked her own fingers when she masturbated, and the now-familiar taste of the man's cum, which she knew from when she'd shamefully sucked down his load earlier. Musky and salty and masculine. Mixed with her own musky-sweet juices, the flavor made Julie's head spin. She felt her sore pussy throb. And it made her wrap her lips around his dick of her own volition. She wanted to taste it. Taste how he'd conquered her and pumped his was up her. Taste the nasty mess she'd made, cumming on his cock.

Sir_Galois
Sir_Galois
200 Followers
12