Julio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thinks he's slick, I think to myself. Well, two can play that game. So I reach for his waist and start to unbuckle his belt, reaching for his hard cock, which I begin to fist. He rewards my actions with a growl; I cannot wait to taste him, but Julio has other plans.

"You belong to me, Cameron," Julio says as he drives his hard dick in my soft wet core, and I'm undone with how good this feels. Then, he pulls out and jams right back inside me, even deeper than before, and I let out a loud scream, but I don't care. We both could care less if anyone could hear us as our bodies devoured one another. Finally, he quickens his pace, and I'm at his mercy. Our eyes burn in each other with such intensity it's then that It dawns on me that my feelings for him run a lot deeper than I ever wanted to admit.

"Julio, Julio," I moan as I feel my climax coming, but he doesn't stop but says, "This is what you do to me, Cameron. Let go, I gotchu." And at that point, whatever control I have shatters into a million pieces as my body convulses into ecstasy. Julio lets out another loud growl as my insides grips his cock like a vice, and he pours his seed inside me. Finally, he grabs me by my hair and pulls me in for a deep kiss. This feels different from other times, simultaneously with passion, promise, and sadness.

Where do we go from here? I think to myself, but one thing is for sure, I don't want this moment to end. I'm not ready to let go, and neither is he.

12