JuMANji - The Adult Version, Scene 05

Story Info
The four coeds are in situation they never dreamed...
10.5k words
4.88
2.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JuMANji - Stage 1.2

Janice found everything so hard to believe, but this was without a doubt the craziest, wildest, most incredible birthday she'd ever had! She'd be willing to bet it was crazier than one anyone had ever had!

Transported into a video game was one thing. Getting gang raped should have been horrific, but the recovery and subsequent orgasmic frenzy seemed to have made it a distant memory.

Now the awareness of what she and her friends needed to do... was not only disturbing, but oddly... incredibly exciting!

The four college students: Janice, Karen, Stacy and Kevin; currently inhabiting the bodies of (respectively) Alicia Vikander, Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson and Kate Beckinsale were going to have an orgy. Although, with the number of men she expected to be involved it was going to be more of a gang bang.

Starting with the four guards at the door...

"C'mon in, boys." Alicia grinned, "we're just getting warmed up!" She leaned over Jennifer to kiss her as passionately as she could, keeping her eyes on the men at the door. Kate took her lead, laid Scarlett on her back and crawled up between her legs. Kate cupped Scarlett's pillowy breasts together and lavished her nipples with kisses, licks and nibbles. Scarlett moaned in pleasure, bringing one hand to tangle in Kate's hair, while the other went to her mouth to suck her fingers enticingly.

One of the guards was jingling the keys frantically trying to find the right one but was having troubles taking his eyes off the women in front of him.

"Open the door already!!" Another clapped him on the shoulder hurriedly, his gaze also locked on the slutty scene.

"Yes, please!" Scarlett moaned out, "I need something more than fingers and tongues in me."

The guys were getting more agitated, while the one was trying to fit the key in the lock.

Suddenly, the door burst open and the four rushed into the cell.

Alicia sat up excitedly, straddling Jennifer, "Thank you, boys!" She reached out to pull two men towards her, bringing their straining bulges towards her eager lips. She reached out to rub both of them through their pants. "So hard for me! I want you both!"

Kate was already stroking one stiff cock of the other pair while the other was digging out his for her other hand, "Mmmm, which one is going to get my ass. You're both so big!" Kate teased.

Jennifer sat up, "But what about me!" She pouted. She reached up between the legs of the men before Alicia to gently fondle their balls, making them both groan.

Alicia grinned at them, "maybe we should move this back to the main room, and you can invite some more friends to join us! I'm feeling especially horny right now!"

"Oooo, yeah!" Jennifer crooned.

Kate was already moving her mouth back and forth between the two in front of her, "Eeny. *slurp*...Meany... *lickslurp*... Miney...*licksuckslurp*..." Her intense gaze drilling holes in both of their heads.

Both men were staring entranced by those hazel eyes as she worked them both longer and deeper.

Scarlett crouched behind them, fondling their swollen balls from behind. She was licking her lips, wanting to get more involved, but she knew she needed to wait. They needed all the men together before unleashing her mouth on them.

"I'm feeling so left out right now!" Scarlett pouted those perfect lips at them making their knees quiver.

Kate's eyes lit up, "Ooo! I know." She took the two hard dicks in her hands, "whichever of you brings more men to the main room to fuck us will get my ass first!" She bit her lip seductively, "everyone else gets sloppy-seconds!"

Lust filled their eyes as she wiggled her ass invitingly. The two yanked up their pants and fought each other out the door in their haste to comply.

Alicia grinned at the two nameless cocks before her, "I guess that just leaves you two to take us to the party!"

Kate and Scarlett swooped onto one of the men's arms and pulled him out the door, while Alicia and Jennifer stood and guided the other behind them. The men seemed to have no choice but to escort them through the facility.

Alicia was pawing at the man's chest, continually looking away as if embarrassed, but all the while scouting the layout.

They were led out of a line a cells, most were empty, but a few held a bedraggled captive or two. She had to struggle to maintain her composure, seeing their condition.

She glanced discretely at Jennifer on the other side and saw she was having the same problem. Her jaw was clenched and her eyes were hot. They shared a look and grimaced.

'One thing at a time: Finding the power of the gang... what was that?' Alicia thought. They moved through the facility, she couldn't see anything telltale, but a dull humming reverberating through the walls as if some large machine was running somewhere in the building. As they passed a hallway, she saw two armed guards at a large steel door fit into the stone walls. The humming reverberated loudly through the hall. Whatever was running, it was behind that door. Alicia needed to get a closer look.

"Ooo! More men!!" Alicia grinned mischievously as she disentangled herself from her escort to strut towards the two men at the door. "Come have fun with us!"

Both men's eyes filled with lust seeing her naked body as she flaunted herself to them. They slowly lowered their assault rifles as she approached them. The guns clattered loudly to the floor as she slipped between them, taking each of their arms to lead them away. Their hands immediately began roaming her lean body. Grabbing her ass, groping her breasts, pinching her nipples. One even slipped his hand down between her legs to strum her clit.

Alicia wanted nothing more than to break their necks and feed them to the jungle, but she just smiled graciously, laughing teasingly as she led them away from their post.

Janice balked for a moment wondering if she really could break their necks. As she walked with them, she realized 'Alicia Croft' knew a few different martial arts and could do exactly as she wanted!

Janice smile deepened as she imagined all the bodily harm she could (and eventually would!) do to each of her paramours.

By the time Janice arrived in the great hall a crowd of men were already there. They were gathered in a group around the large table on the far side of the room. As they got closer a few of the men glanced their way and excitedly pointed.

"There she is!! Can we start now?!" He was looking back and forth between the table and Alicia.

"No, silly. She needs to join us first." Scarlett's voice came from the midst of the crowd and creating a disappointed groan from the men.

The men on the near side of the table stepped aside to let Janice through.

Janice's eyes widened as she was able to see what had the men excited. Laid out on the table was quite the feast. Her head hanging off the side was Scarlett. Jennifer knelt on all fours cross-wise over her naked body, her hands busy playing with Scarlett's bountiful mounds while her lips switched back and forth between her rigid nipples. Kate's mass of dark curls writhed between Scarlett's splayed thighs as she bent over the table. The sloppy slurping sounds indicating exactly what she was doing. Kate's hips swayed rhythmically as she worked. The men behind her, hard dicks in hand, stared almost hypnotized by the luscious bubble butt she presented them.

Kate pushed her hair back, allowing her to gaze up at Scarlett, seeing Janice also she raised her face and smiled, a devious little smirk on her face. She arched her back a little more, giving her amazing ass a little wiggle enticingly.

"Oh, Goody! Almost time for some fun!!" She said excitedly.

Jennifer's eyes focused on Janice smiling. Her tongue lightly swiping at Scarlett's nipples.

Janice looked between the three naked celebrities entwined in sapphic bliss wondering for a moment if she wanted to just lose herself in this forever. It was quite the buffet as far as she was concerned.

She could even feel Alicia's desperate need to join in. Her mouth salivated as they continued toying with each other.

"C'mon! Let's get this party started." Scarlett's plea broke her out of her reverie.

Janice glanced at the crowd of men ogling the quartet anxiously. Many already naked, tugging on their rigid cocks, desperate to get started.

Janice smirked and became a voyeur for the proceedings.

It was way better than porn!

Alicia smiled and leaned over the table next to Scarlett to kiss Jennifer.

"Somebody fuck me, already!" She begged.

It was as if her comment broke them all free of their restraints. The men jumped into action.

Alicia shared a look with both Kate and Scarlett giving them both a shake of the head. They needed to wait a moment before unleashing their secret weapons.

Even the horniest guys would start questioning when grown men started passing out two minutes into an orgy.

They each nodded discretely in agreement.

"Yes! Fuck me too!" Scarlett spun around, laying on her back with her legs in the air.

"Oh, yes! My pussy! Please fuck my pussy!!" Kate yelled.

Driven by lust, they attacked the women like a pack of wolves, without any consideration, empathy or even remorse. Each of the women screamed as they were forcibly taken.

Alicia was bent over the banquet table, her upturned ass getting spanked fiercely by one of the nameless guys as he rammed his meat into her dripping pussy. Another guy had jumped on the table to force his thick shaft into her mouth and down her throat, viciously face-fucking the petite woman. As rough as they were being with her, she found herself rapidly approaching an orgasm as she reveled in the debauchery.

"You want me to suck your fat dicks, don't you?" Scarlett teased two guys kneeling on either side of her face, both eager to sample her luscious lips. Her hands wrapped around their cocks jerking them towards her face as she leered lustily at them. She had her strong legs around the man pummeling her cunt. His beefy hands mauled her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. "Fuck, Yes! Fuck me, you bastard!"

Kate was standing on the other side of the table from Alicia. Her back straight up as the man behind her jackhammered into her from behind. His hands around her using her breasts to yank her onto his hips pistoning in and out of her drooling quim. Another guy stood on the table, his cock buried in her mouth as he gripped two fistfuls of hair forcing his shaft deep into her throat.

"Mmmmmpphhh!!" Her muffled scream announced she'd already reached her first orgasm from the depraved fornication.

Jennifer was on her hands and knees on the table, getting skewered by huge rods at either end, while a third guy toyed with her swinging breasts. The fleshy slaps on her tits coinciding with the wetter slaps against her plump ass. Her muffled moans growing in volume as she was rocked back and forth along the thick shafts.

Alicia was losing herself in the waves of lust that washed through her as she was used by the men. Their rigid cocks pounding into her pliant body. She dug her fingernails into the ass of the guy fucking her face as her orgasm exploded in her. The long shaft buried in her throat muffled her scream of ecstasy, but the resulting hum job and vice-like grip of her vaginal walls coaxed both of her partners to blast their own orgasms into her.

She felt their spurts within her and had an immediate surge of euphoria. Followed by an overwhelming feeling of power.

She slurped the last few spurts out of the softening cock in her mouth, then spun around to clean their combined juices off the dick fresh from her dripping pussy.

Scarlett moaned as the dicks she was jerking splashed their loads across her face and tits. The guy at her waist clutching her hips with an expression of pure bliss as he erupted into her.

"Fuck, Yes!" Scarlett screamed as his throbbing injection pushed her over the edge.

Alicia's mouth watered seeing him pull his cock from her gooey folds. Another guy was getting ready to plug her full again, but she shoved him out of the way and dove down between Scarlett's legs. Noisily, she slurped up the creampie, relishing the different taste, in addition to the added boost it gave her.

She felt her hips raised as another rigid pole shoved into her velvety sleeve.

"Mmmm!" She moaned her approval into Scarlett's hole as she vacuumed out the last bits of cum. Her eyes locked onto Scarlett's as she moved up her body, driven by the powerful thrusts to her loins.

"So tasty! I'm not sure which I like better." Alicia licked a glob of cum from Scarlett's heaving chest, "their cum or your pussy." She licked along another long trail of semen from the top of her breast along her neck up to her chin. She grinned at Scarlett ignoring the lustful gawks of the men around them. "You should try some."

She was pushed forward with another hammering thrust and kissed Scarlett full on the lips.

Scarlett immediately responded enthusiastically. She'd been holding off getting her mouth involved for fear of giving away their abilities, but it had been excruciating for her. She felt like she was dying of thirst, just inches from a cool stream.

Being giving the green light she grinned, playing along, "Wow! That is yummy!" She eagerly rolled off the table and fell to her knees. She seductively eyed a few guys waiting their turns, "who wants to give me a sample direct from the source?!"

Three hard cocks were thrust into her face.

She looked like a kid in a candy store, biting her lower lip while she reached to grab the two outside cocks pulling their owners around her. Her eyes devouring the remaining one as she moved towards it.

Alicia lost sight of her, but it was evident she was pleasantly occupied.

"HOLY-... FUCK!... What a mouth!!" The guy screamed.

Alicia grinned deviously. Those guys were never gonna know what hit them! She glanced over at Kate who was on her second pair of men. She had moved her knees onto the table, spreading them lewdly. The man standing behind her, gripped her thighs driving his rod viciously into the moaning brunette. The guy kneeling on the table between them, fucking her face stepped away with a grunt. The white cream dribbling down her chin and splattered across her chest presented Alicia with another tasty treat.

She moved forward to clean Kate up, pulling the guy still fucking her along like a tail.

Kate sighed in pleasure as Alicia licked up the cum dribbling down her chin and neck then spent some extra time nibbling around her rock-hard nipples. Kate pulled Alicia's head up to kiss her.

Alicia moaned into her mouth contentedly. Kate was a really good kisser. Or was that Kevin? This duality thing was strange. Janice was merely an observer at this point, letting Alicia control her actions, but she was able to feel and experience everything that was happening. At least, as much as she wanted to. For yesterday's brutal event she had been able to completely lock herself away and cut herself off from the experience.

But today?! She was all in! This was exciting!!

"AAAAAHHHGG!!" A man screamed behind them, "FUCK! What a mouth!!"

Alicia pulled away, grinning. She whispered to Kate, "time to get your ass going!" She pulled away from her.

The guy pounding away at her was getting close. She turned and gave him a sultry stare, "c'mon, stud! Fill me up!" Alicia moaned as she clenched her kegels, massaging his shaft.

His eyes lit up like he'd won the lottery, "FUCK, Yes!" His cock shot thick spurts of cum deep into her.

She purred happily, feeling her energy grow. "Thank you, darling!"

She flipped over onto her back and slid herself back between Kate's splayed legs. Her pussy getting drilled inches from her nose. Alicia practically drooled watching the creamy froth covering the cock as it slid in and out. She reached around grabbing handfuls of Kate's firm ass and pulled her face into the junction of that pistoning rod and her moist lips. Her tongue fought for access into Kate's trove of spunk, but she settled for cleaning the shaft as it continued to delve deeply into her.

Alicia felt her legs raised as another massive member was crammed into her. She groaned as it quickly took a frantic pace as she was pounded into the tabletop.

The vibrations from her moans goaded spasms from the cock in Kate. Alicia pulled it out to catch the last few spurts on her chest and finally in her mouth as she greedily suctioned out his jism.

As he stepped away from Kate's hips, Alicia dragged her tongue from her tender clitty, through her drenched swollen lips across her taint to her puckered little asshole.

"Oh, Yes!" Kate moaned as Alicia probed her dirty little hole with her talented tongue. Energy from Alicia siphoned into Kate, reinvigorating her.

Alicia spit her saliva around her ring and pushed some into her with her tongue, getting her ready. Alicia pushed two wet fingers into the tight ring, loosening and lubricating it. Preparing it for the pummeling it was about to receive.

"Yes!" Kate screamed, "Someone fuck my ass! Fucking gape my ass!"

Alicia lowered her mouth down to slurp out the previous loads of cum that still dribbled from her as another man's rigid prick forced itself between Kate's cheeks.

"Aaaaah! Yes! Give it to me!" She moaned. She looked over her shoulder at him to goad him on.

"OH MY GOD! This ass is-..." the guy's voice cut off as he felt Kate's incredible butt engulf him. His balls dragged across Alicia's forehead until he was fully buried in that luscious rear.

"Yes! Now fuck it! Fuck it hard!!" Kate dropped her head forward, arcing her back, presenting her amazing bubble butt to get the pounding she so desperately wanted.

The man grabbed her hips, slipped his hard rod almost all the way out and slammed her asshole back on his cock with a loud slap as he hammered back into her.

"FUCK! Yes! Fuck mmmmph!" Her voice cut off as her mouth was filled by another man's tool, "Mmmmmmpph!" Her deep moans expressed her approval, but the waterfall that spilled all over Alicia's tongue and face showed just how much she was enjoying her ravishing.

"God! This ASS!! Fuck!" He yelled as he hammered away at her hips. His pace steadily increased as he reveled in the exquisite sensations of Kate's talented derrière.

Alicia's tongue worked overtime trying to capture the flood of cream drooling from Kate as her hips were rocked across her face. The guy's swollen balls slapping her head and dragging over her eyes as he pounded Kate.

"AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" His hips became a blur as his orgasm drove him to the limits of his endurance... spectacularly!

He suddenly rammed himself into Kate, his cock buried fully in her dark channel. His balls taking up Alicia's full field of vision as they twitched unleashing a torrent into Kate. Three, four times, his balls spasmed, filling Kate's rectum with his baby-batter.

Kate's muffled cries announced her own orgasmic peak. Alicia's mouth was suddenly filled with more of Kate's nectar as it dribbled into her cheeks and neck.

The guy panted as he pulled his spent member from her ass. Alicia pounced on the offering like it was the finest caviar.

She grabbed his cock and sucked it right down her throat. Savoring the combination of his cum with the added earthy flavor of Kate's ructum as she slurped the concoction down.

"Fuck!" The guy groaned feeling his prick vacuum cleaned, "That's Good!"

Once Alicia suckled the last bits off his tool, she lifted her head to feast on the creampie dribbling out of Kate's gaping hole.

*Lick*, *Slurp*, *Suck*!

Alicia greedily devoured Kate ass, loudly hoovering up everything she could reach. Another guy moved into position, his rigid cock slapping her cheeks, eager to have his chance in Kate's perfect bubble butt.