Jump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,818 Followers

Carol was fuming, "Go away bitch. Kyle and I need to talk."

Kyle was about to protest when Julia said, "I don't mind. I'm not jealous of HER." Julia kissed Kyle again, this time even more passionately than before. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked back at Kyle, "Babe, what flavor do you want to try tonight? We are all out of the strawberry."

Kyle improvised, "Peach?"

"You got it lover. Don't be too long. I would hate to start without you. Oh, and Carol, nice meeting you and DO be a stranger, will you?"

Julia went up the stairs and then backed down when she was out of sight of Carol and Kyle.

Carol started right in, "Kyle what is wrong with you? Bringing some whore from off the streets into our house. I hope you had her show you her STD reports. I hear girls like her have to be tested every two weeks. You are wearing a condom with her, aren't you?"

Kyle ignored her remarks, "All right Carol, why are you here?"

"I told Darryl I needed to pick up a couple more things of mine I left here. Honestly, I wanted to see how you are doing and how you felt about me after you've had a chance to calm down. I said a bunch of hurtful things, but they were for Darryl's benefit. He's a little insecure and wasn't completely sure I really wanted to be with him. In spite of what I said in front of Darryl, I didn't really mean it. I've missed you, Kyle." She moved towards him for physical comfort, but Kyle backed off.

"Carol, I admit I was very upset by both the betrayal and the manner in which you informed me of how things were going to be. I was about to do something very stupid about it before I met Julia. We became instant soulmates sharing coffee and apple pie across a dining table. By the way, I can recommend a great place for apple pie if you are interested. Anyway, Carol, I can understand better now what you described happened between you and Darryl. Based on my experience with Julia, I no longer begrudge you going with your soulmate. But my empathy only goes so far. I'm not giving you more than your fair share of our assets in the divorce either."

"Kyle, I admit I was hoping you would be miserable without me. I wanted to propose we stay married, but you would allow me to live with Darryl and to see you on the side. Now, after meeting Julia, I know I couldn't stand to see you with another woman. It looks like I will have to choose between you and Darryl. I just can't . . . "

"Carol, there is no reason for you to worry about making a choice. Coming back to me is not an option. I don't know what will happen between Julia and me, but she has helped me move on -- without you. If you have any feeling left for me, end the squabbling and settle the divorce."

"But Kyle, I love you."

"And I loved you -- past tense."

Carol left in tears. Julia came back into the living room and hugged Kyle. They stayed in each other's clutches for a while. Kyle finally broke apart and said, "Let's go to bed."

Julia whispered, "Can I come to bed with you and just snuggle?"

"That's what I was hoping for, thanks. I'm shaking from the experience."

"Thanks for what?"

"For you getting under Carol's skin." Both grinned. "By the way, what were you talking about when you said we were out of strawberry?"

"I had a boyfriend once who was into eatable gels to put in my vagina. That made him more willing to perform cunnilingus on me. Is that TMI?"

"No. More like interestingly nasty. Do you really have peach flavor for your . . . you know?"

"No, but who says I don't taste better au natural?"

*****

In a couple of months, Julia decided it was time to do something. Either she had to move out or propose to Kyle that they become intimate. It was killing her to be so close and not do the type of touching she wanted to. She wanted him to know that she was no longer so fragile he had to worry about hurting her feelings. Then she got a phone call. It rocked her to the core.

Julia was sitting on the couch in a coma-like state when Kyle came in. He saw Julia and asked what was the matter. She said, "Hank called. He apologized and wants me to come back."

"You're not going to, are you, after what he did to you?"

"I don't know. I had several good years with him and I have to leave her soon anyway."

"Have to leave? Why? Did I offend you somehow? Did I come on too strong? I can't help if I want to touch you. I am so attracted to you."

"Where the Hell is this coming from? I've given you every hint in the world that I would like more. I didn't think you wanted to . . . be intimate with me."

"Then to Hell with the hinting." He grabbed Julia in his arms and started caressing every inch of her body as they struggled to get their clothes off. His mouth attacked every piece of naked skin that was exposed. She counter-attacked in like fashion.

Julia took a break to use her mouth to speak, "You're right, to Hell with hinting anymore."

After three rounds of sex, Julia was the first to speak. "It appears I was right when I said to Carol that you were the best sex I had ever had. What about you?"

"Nope. The best sex I ever had will be the next time we have sex -- like in about 15 minutes."

Julia called Hank back and told him his ship had sailed and was sinking fast. She had the best man she could ever have, especially in the bedroom.

"You're lying. You know you want my . . . " Julia had hung up.

*****

The next day, Julia called and said she was running late. She suggested she pick up food on her way home.

Shortly after he hung up, there was a pounding on the door. It was a bruised, crying Carol. Once again, she came bursting into the living room. She grabbed on to Kyle who tried to calm her down.

"Carol, what happened?"

She sniffled as she talked, "Darryl . . . Darryl hit me. I got mad at something he did and I said that I was stupid to leave you for him. I've never seen him so mad. He said I should go back to you, but with a little physical alteration. He slapped me, kicked me, and pulled my hair. I was finally able to back away and ran outside. He didn't follow but came to the door to yell. 'Good riddance, Bitch. I was never going to marry you anyway. I just wanted to break you and Kyle up and I did that.'

"Kyle, I'm so ashamed. Can we stop the divorce? Are you still with that Julia girl? Don't you miss what I did for you? Let me show you." She started taking off her clothes. Kyle tried to keep her from stripping when Julia walked in. It looked to her like he was helping Carol take off her clothes. She turned to leave.

Kyle yelled, "Don't take another step, Julia! I am not going to let you get away thinking I am cheating on you. Turn around and listen to what I'm about to say." Julia was still, crying but still.

He grabbed his soon to be ex-wife, "Carol, your time with me is over and done. You are not coming back here and I'm not joining you anywhere else. We WILL be divorced in a couple of days. Thanks to Julia, I have gone on with my life. You need to get on with yours. I will help financially to get you started in a new place if you need to get away from Darryl."

"Couldn't I stay . . . "

"No! My future wife and I do not want to help you that much."

Julia gasped, "Future wife? Does that mean . . . "

"Yes, Julia. Will you marry me? I apologize about the setting. I was not . . . "

He didn't get to finish his sentence as Julia tongue was down his throat. Carol took her cue and silently left.

*****

In a couple of days, the newly engaged couple was sitting on the couch admiring her new engagement ring. They talked about kids and whether or not to move into a bigger house. As they settled back, Julia and Kyle were watching the local news on TV. Julia exclaimed in shock as she read the footnote for the segment that just started. "Kyle look at this!"

The reporter announced, "A local couple jumped or fell off the Red River Bridge earlier today. There seems to be some controversy on which it was. Bystanders said that they first noticed the two on the bridge yelling about who had the right to jump first. Evidently someone in the crowd started yelling 'Jump! Jump!' Apparently, they started struggling and before long they were falling or jumping 125 feet to the river below. It's likely the swift current took their bodies away. They never resurfaced as far as onlookers could tell.

"Channel 5 news interviewed a local diner waitress who said the couple had been in her diner earlier. Betty, tell us what happened."

'Well, they had come in and had some coffee and my apple pie. I think I heard the names Hank and Carol. Anyway, they said that my pie was so good, it was worth dying for. The next thing I know they're swan diving off the damn bridge. I thought they were just joking although my apple pie is really good. That's the Red River Diner folks.'

"Thank you, Betty. Another day of strange news and free advertising from Ray Strickland of Channel 5 news."

Julia and Kyle looked at each other. They had no idea how to react.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,818 Followers
12