Jump Start

Story Info
The joy of the adult book store.
1.4k words
4.36
19k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiMax
BiMax
115 Followers

I hadn't been to an adult bookstore in years. I don't know why exactly -- I've had a crazy amount of sex in those places. My first gay sexual experience was in an old school porno theatre nearly 30 years ago. I've sucked over a thousand cocks in my life and I would bet half of those cocks were with my knees on the dirty floor of a porno theatre or a 'buddy booth' in some sleazy porn shop.

Nowadays, I cruise sex clubs and bathhouses and online -- the internet has no doubt put many porn theatres and book stores out of business. But there's something so very erotic about sex in seedy places -- I missed it. So one random Sunday afternoon, I was bored and horny and thought it might be nice to visit an adult book store.

Heading out the door, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realized how little had changed in 30 years. I'm approaching 50 and while I have less hair and am not as virile as I used to be, I essentially look the same -- slim and fit and youthful. I easily pass for a grad student. While I do take care of myself and eat mindfully, my youthful looks are more likely a result of good genes and good luck. I have few wrinkles and my brown South Asian skin is still soft. I keep my face and body clean shaven, which makes me look even younger. And more than ever, I love cock and cum -- in my mouth, up my ass, down my throat, on my face, on my body.

My appetite has actually grown over the years. When I first started having sex with men, I was exclusively a cock-sucker. But over the years I learned how to bottom -- I've discovered that I love cock in my ass as much as I love it in my mouth.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror before I left. It was hot outside so I was wearing flip flops and gym shorts and a tank top. I didn't even bother with underwear. My lips were full and soft after applying chapstick and my legs were freshly shaved and smooth and looked almost feminine. I looked good. I looked like I was ready to suck some cock.

I found a parking spot right in front of the bookstore. Walking in, I immediately was turned on by all the sexual paraphernalia on sale. Cocks turn me on so much that even a fake plastic one gives me a thrill. I walked into the back area where all the booths are -- ready for some cock.

There didn't seem to be anyone around so I waited. And waited. And waited. A few guys came in and out but nobody really caught my attention. Almost two hours had passed and no action. I decided to call it. It wasn't meant to be. I'll head home and order take out, I thought.

I got back into my car and went to start it and...nothing. There was no power. My battery was dead. This was turning into an aggravating day.

I popped the trunk and fiddled with the battery connections, as if I would have had any idea what to do. I have roadside assistance with my insurance plan (thankfully) and gave them a call.

As I was on hold, I noticed a white guy maybe ten feet away from me. He was around my age, maybe a tad older. He had a receding hairline and was a bit on the husky side, but looked good in his tight t-shirt and jeans. He didn't seem to be going anywhere. He was just standing on the sidewalk, occasionally playing with his phone.

I finally reached someone live and started giving them all my pertinent details. I was pacing as I was doing this -- walking back and forth past my new sidewalk friend. He noticed me and I noticed him. There was eye contact but this didn't strike me as a cruising situation. He appeared to have a wedding ring on his finger -- he might have been standing there waiting for his wife.

I continued talking with the roadside assistance folks on the phone -- it was going to be at least an hour before help would arrive. I thought I could kill time by getting a bite to eat or a cup of coffee. Or maybe I would just take a long walk.

I looked back at the stranger on the sidewalk -- I liked his energy. He had a 'blue-collar professor' vibe going, if that makes any sense. I imagined that he taught high school history or maybe he worked construction.

As I was making up details about the life of this man, he made eye contact with me again. He smiled. I smiled back. I thought maybe he would say something to me, but he didn't say a word.

Instead, he grabbed his crotch, holding on to it for a couple of seconds while maintaining eye contact. I was stunned at the overt gesture in a public space. I stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds -- confirming in my mind what I had just seen. But then responded in kind. I put my hand on my crotch. He walked into the bookstore and I followed him.

He went straight into the back and walked into a booth. I got into the booth next to his. This booth set up was separated by a glass partition with a space at the bottom of the partition. We could see each other clearly. We put dollars into our respective movie machines.

He took off his shirt, unzipped his jeans and slowly pulled them down, revealing his beautiful cock. It was very pretty -- shaved smooth, circumcised and already rock hard.

He turned toward me and slid his cock through partition opening. It looked even juicier in the light of the gang bang scene playing on my screen. I took off my tank top and shorts and got on my knees -- completely naked as I kissed his shiny cock head.

Porn-booth blowjobs can be awkward as there is often not enough space, but I was comfortable enough on my knees. I licked and sucked and stroked him with glee. His cock was average in size and I deep throated him easily. That feeling of cock down my throat is as exciting as it was the first time, nearly 30 years ago. It was and is glorious.

"Can I see your ass?" I heard as my tongue flicked the underside of his shaft. It was the first words either of us spoke. His voice was deep, masculine, but also respectful. It was a turn on and made me very much want to show him my toned tight ass. I stood up turned around and bent over suggestively.

"Gorgeous," I heard him mutter. I also heard some rustling and what sounded like a bottle opening, but before I could turn around to see what it was, I felt his lubed cock knocking against my hungry asshole.

I backed myself into his cock. He penetrated me slowly and carefully but was fully inside of me in no time. There is nothing as exhilarating as having a cock up my ass.

He continued to fuck me steadily and I enjoyed every second. My moans and groans competed with the audio coming from the screen in my booth -- also an anal scene as it turned out.

I could feel his rhythm get faster and faster. I pushed into him as he came -- that magnificent feeling of cum shooting inside of me is unmistakable.

He pulled out and leaned against the opposite wall of his booth. I stood up and turned around. We gave each other a head nod and a smile -- a silent acknowledgement of gratitude and thanks for a hot hook up.

We got dressed and walked out of the bookstore. Soon after, a guy arrived to help me jump my car. The car started without issue. Before I pulled out, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw my porn booth buddy walking away. A woman came up to him and kissed him on the cheek. They held hands and walked off. Maybe that was his wife.

Sitting in my car, I could feel the nerve endings in my anus still buzzing. I could feel the cum still inside of me. I could still taste him. I was satiated. I also knew that tomorrow I would be hungry again.


BiMax
BiMax
115 Followers