Jumping Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazen set the speaker on the dresser with her phone beside it, selected her fuck mix, and then turned to face Josh. Like his living room, his bedroom was simply furnished, with a queen-sized bed and probably an Ikea dresser and side tables. Like the living room, there was no art on the wall, and the bed had no footboard or headboard, but the comforter in off-white with wide grey-blue stripes and matching throw pillows gave the room some color.

So why you standin' over there witcha clothes on...

Hazen smiled as Skin began to play. She left her fuck mix on random, but a more perfect song couldn't have been selected. As Rihanna crooned about her lover having his clothes on, she stepped in close, leaving behind her black, one-inch, block heeled pumps. Why indeed? she thought as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

One of the things she liked the most about Josh was he didn't try to rush her to the main event, allowing her time to play and for her anticipation to build. When they did finally get down to it, he fucked her like no man before him. He could be so gentle and tender he could almost make her cry, or he could fuck the shit out of her if that was what she was in the mood for. Often, they switched in one session, starting out one way, and finishing another.

He slowly pulled Hazen into his chest as she pushed his shirt over his shoulders, tipping her face up to kiss her leisurely, gently, drinking in the passion that radiated off her like sunlight. Her attraction was powerful and undeniable. She was so incredibly sexy, but he wanted her company as much as her body. He hoped, he desperately hoped, their relationship would continue to grow and mature, and that the feelings he had for her would continue to strengthen.

His kiss as he grabbed her ass and pulled her firmly into him caused the desire for him that had been simmering all night to begin to roar. Watching him move as he skipped rope had shown her another side of Josh, a side she hadn't known existed, and she was excited to start working with him to draw him out of his shell. He could be the best dance partner she'd ever had, and the idea only added to his already considerable appeal. Kind, considerate, smart, funny, competent, handsome, sexy as shit, a fucking legend in bed... and perhaps a terrific dancer too? He'd already surpassed every other man she'd had in her life and was opening the gap. She'd only known him a couple of months, but his allure was still growing. She'd never been in love, if she knew what being in love meant, but Josh was a strong contender to be the first man she could honestly say she was in love with.

Their lips slowly parted. She stepped back while reaching for his belt, but he captured her hands, spun her around, and hauled her back into his chest. She began to squirm her ass against him in time with Madonna's Like a Virgin as his lips caressed her neck and his strong hands gently manhandled her breasts. She liked the fact that he was slightly aggressive, but at the same time, confident enough in himself to allow her to control their lovemaking if she wanted to.

She'd always been slightly intimidated by her sister--Ivy--and the way she seemed to be able to attract and control men, but she hadn't been able to control Josh. He'd brushed her off the first time he met her, something that never seemed to happen. Before it became public their relationship had moved beyond business, and Ivy began to respect Hazen's claim on him, Ivy had tried to pull Josh away from Hazen with the not-so-subtle suggestion of carefree sex and no commitments. All three of Ivy's attempts to elicit a commitment from Josh to go with her to their parents swinging party had failed, and it had been a tremendous boost to Hazen's ego. He'd been polite in his rejections, claiming Hazen was all the woman he could handle after Ivy's third attempt, subtly announcing to her family there was more between them than business or friendship. It was the only time she could recall when a boy... a man... was more interested in her than Ivy. Later that night, while sitting on his face as he played with her breasts and licked her to a shattering orgasm, Hazen had felt strong and powerful and wicked in a way she'd never felt before... and she fucking loved it!

He began opening her blouse, his lips chasing the edge of the fabric as more of her tempting flesh was exposed. He slid her ruffled white blouse off her shoulders before leaving it binding her arms to again take her breasts into his hands. She allowed the fabric to fall before circling his head in her arm, holding his lips to her neck as he gently pinched her nipples through the lacy fabric of her bra.

She gasped as the slight sting of pain became soaring pleasure, the points of her breasts hardening under his expert touch. She moaned softly as she tipped her head to the side, the hard points of her breasts tenting the clinging fabric of her brassiere, holding his lips more firmly to her neck as his slow caresses only increased the pleasure of his earlier tweak. Leaving her breasts, one hand gently gripped her chin to turn her lips to his for a long, sensuous kiss as the fingers of his other hand slowly trailed up the arm holding his head before pulling it away so that he could slide the bra strap off her shoulder.

She turned in his arms, shrugging her shoulders so the straps of her brassiere dangled as she held the fabric to her breasts. As she melted into his chest, he released the catches at the back before picking her up and pulling her into a kiss. As her bra fell away, she inhaled sharply, his lips finding hers as she pulled herself tightly to his chest. She loved it when he lifted and held her, but he hadn't done it in more than a week and their kiss became torrid as fresh excitement roared through her, but she needed still more... so much more.

With a quiet gasp, she broke the kiss and then squirmed out of his embrace, took a half-step back, and again seized his belt. This time he allowed it, and as his belt loosened, she reached inside his pants to grasp his manhood, his underwear already sodden with his desire. He moaned softly, thrusting his hips forward as his head tipped back, his sounds of pleasure making her feel so fucking sexy!

She quickly pulled her hand from inside his pants and began working at the button and zipper, her hands quivering slightly with her excitement. As she worked, he toed off his shoes and stood on his socks to remove them as his pants fell to his ankles. He grunted hard and deep as she knelt and took him into her mouth, her tongue swirling and caressing his member as he stepped out of his pants. Hazen was expert at pleasing a man, and he groaned again as she took him deep, his pleasure soaring to heights that no other woman could match.

She moaned softly as she swallowed him, his deep, sexy groan making her ache to feel his hardness inside her. Despite her best efforts, he was slightly too big to completely swallow, so she held his cock as a stop to prevent herself from overestimating her ability and swallowing him too deeply in her enthusiasm. She battered the head with her tongue in the way he liked as his hands fell softly onto her head and pulled her more fully over his rod. His touch excited her, his gentle pressure speaking of his desire and need, but allowing her to easily pull back when she wanted to.

He growled as she swallowed him again, holding his cock in her mouth as he flexed, forcing his manhood marginally deeper before relaxing and pulling back slightly, only to repeat a moment later. She thrilled with his subtle thrusting as he held her head, the excitement of pleasing him delighting her in return. With a quiet, barking cough, she quickly drew back after accidentally taking him a bit too deep and causing herself to gag slightly... which she found so unsexy. Before she could swallow him again, he pulled her to her feet and into a blistering kiss.

He tasted his slickness on her tongue but didn't care, lost in his lust for her and his need to please this incredible woman. He pulled back from the kiss and immediately dropped to his knees, gripped the waistband of her pants, and roughly yanked them and her panties down. He quickly removed one foot from her clothing, then the other, before settling to his ass, draping one of her legs over his shoulder, and then attacked her womanhood with sweet intent as Push It filled the room.

She gasped as he gripped her ass and held her flower to his lips, his tongue teasing her button and exploring her most secret places. Moaning softly, her eyes closed and her head tipped back, she held his head to prevent him from stopping and for balance as he devoured her.

"Oh... shit!" she mewled. "I'm going to come. You're going to make me come."

With her words, he increased the intensity of his kisses, his tongue flicking, swirling, and teasing her in the way only he could, his soft moans of pleasure as he kissed her increasing her heat even more.

"Fuck," she hissed as she pressed her leg hard down on his shoulder, her other leg beginning to quiver as her orgasm started to overwhelm her. "Stop! Stop! Oh, fuck... please stop! I'm going to fall!" she begged as he destroyed her.

She sagged slightly, her limbs trembling as her leg pressed painfully hard on his shoulder. He gripped her tighter, supporting her as she battled her rising pleasure, the excitement of kissing her to orgasm making his cock achingly hard.

"Stop! Oh, God, please stop! You're going to make me fall!" she begged again as she tried to squirm out of his embrace.

He released her, unsure he could prevent her from falling from his current position. As she staggered back, her face twisted with pleasure and erotic pain, he scrambled quickly to his feet, picking her up as he did. As he held her by her ass, she gripped him fiercely around the neck as he rose, wrapping him in her legs as he straightened to haul herself tightly against him. Her breasts flattened against his chest they kissed deeply, their tongues engaging in a slow dance as she thrust against him, unable to remain still and aching to feel him inside her.

Still kissing him with incredible passion, she hauled herself higher before releasing his neck with one arm and reaching behind her to grip his shaft. She steered it into her opening as she settled, their moan mixing with Usher's Love in This Club as she took him deep.

Tearing her lips from his, she leaned back and began thrusting furiously, reaching, grasping, and straining for the orgasm that tormented her. As she rocked furiously on his shaft, he began aiding her, his strong arms helping her ram his cock incredibly deep. He thrust in time with her as another hard and fast song that neither consciously heard, but subconsciously caused them to fuck in furious passion, filled the room.

"Fuck... I'm coming," she murmured moments after they'd started as she pulled herself tightly to his chest again and buried her face into his neck.

He began fucking her even harder, slamming her over his rod until her muscles seized with pleasure. She clung to him as she shuddered, his strong hands and arms holding her tight and making her feel safe and protected, his steel-hard rod still buried deep inside her as she rode the crest of her rapture until she relaxed with an explosive exhale.

She settled lower, her strength stolen by the power of her rapture, causing his cock to slide even more deeply into her flower. If it weren't for the strength of his embrace, she'd have lost her grip and tumbled into a heap on the floor. After an eternity, her strength began to flow back into her and she pulled her face from his shoulder.

His lips were waiting as she took them with her own, drawing herself tighter against him as his kiss energized her. With their tight embrace and his efforts, his flesh was beginning to glow with perspiration, making the moment even more erotic as she made good on her promise from earlier in the evening. As they kissed, he slowly turned to the bed, and with his cock still inside her, carried her the few steps to the edge. She moaned quietly, his cock caressing her channel with ever step.

Grunting softly with effort, he knee-walked to the center of the bed before placing her gently on the mattress, his cock slipping from her as he did. He followed her down and she steered him back inside. He took her lips again as Donna Summer moaned and breathed her way through Love to Love You Baby.

He'd felt his climax stalking him as they fucked hard and fast while standing at the edge of the bed, their passions temporarily overwhelming them, and he wanted to slow them down. Watching her eyes, he took her slowly, her soft sighs and moans mixing with the singer's. With a small smile, she reached up, surrounded him in her arms, and pulled his lips to hers as he settled lightly on her chest.

"God... you feel so good," she murmured as their lips slowly parted.

He said nothing as he buried his face in her neck, his lips and tongue busy as his hips rose and fell in a slow, pleasurable rhythm. As she held him tight, her body moving gently beneath his as he made slow love to her, he realized again how she'd become very special to him. He'd cared for other women in the past, but she'd become more to him than any woman before her. He wanted her. He wanted her body, her touch, her presence, and her heart. He wanted her with him, always, whether they were making love or simply sitting and enjoying their time together.

He brought his lips to hers for another long, slow kiss. She allowed him to take his fill before he again buried his face in her neck. He began taking her with slightly more force, a little more passion, his soft grunts, moans, and sighs, exciting her and causing her own need to rise. She'd noticed a slight change in his love making over the past week or so. She couldn't describe the change, but she could feel it all the same. It was as if... he was more intense. He'd always been a giving and caring lover, but now there seemed to be a bit more tightness in his embraces, and his sounds of pleasure were slightly more ardent.

He paused, his chest heaving. "Fuck..." he rumbled as he lifted his face from her neck.

"Don't stop," she whispered as his lips closed over hers.

After a moment, he began taking her again as their kiss deepened. "I'm going to come," he murmured as their lips slowly parted. "You're going to make me come."

She nodded slowly as Rihanna began crooning about a lover that made her feel like no other man ever had. "Yes... yes... so am I. Don't stop. Make me come."

What are you willing to do?

Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby

She moaned softly, his manhood caressing her just right, his sweat deeply erotic as, like in the song, he made her feel like no other man could.

What are you willing to do?

Oh, tell me what you're willing to do?

Kiss it, kiss it better, baby...

He began driving into her with purpose, trying to drive her into rapture before he succumbed to her pleasures. Another song played, and then another, songs and artists he didn't recognize, but then he groaned hard and deep as fast electronic beats began emanating from the speaker.

"Oh... fuck!" Hazen gasped as Relax began to play. It was her favorite fuck song, the hard driving melody and harsh lyrics making her want to fuck, and fuck hard! "Give it to me," she hissed as her orgasm began to spool up. "Give me that big fucking cock and make me come!"

Josh reared onto his strong arms for more speed and power, groaning as he pounded his rod into her furiously as Frankie Goes to Hollywood belted out the song that always seemed to make Hazen come.

Relax, don't do it...

When you wanna go do it...

Relax, don't do it...

"Oh fuck! Shit! Fuck me! I'm going to fucking come!" she wailed softly as her hands roamed over Josh's body, the fact he'd worked up a sweat while fucking her, combined with the song, causing her need to grow to frightening heights.

When you wanna come...

Relax, don't do it...

"I'm going to come!" he snarled as he drove into her with feverish intensity.

When you want to come...

Come

"I'm going to come!" Hazen wailed again as her head tipped back.

Whoa-oh-oh

"Fuck! You're making me come!" he snarled as his features twisted with profound pleasure.

But shoot it in the right direction...

Make making it your intention

"Oh God! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking me!"

Live those dreams...

Scheme those schemes...

Got to hit me (hit me)

"I can't... I'm going to come!" Josh snarled, trying desperately to make her come before he was destroyed by his own rapture.

Hit me (hit me)...

Hit me with those laser beams...

Laser beam

"I'm coming!" she squeaked as she drew herself up, lifting her shoulders from the mattress as she hauled herself against his chest.

(One, two)...

Relax...

Don't do it...

Relax...

When you wanna come (come)

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" he snarled.

I'm coming...

I'm coming (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)...

"Don't stop! I'm still coming!" she whimpered as she quaked against his chest, his sweat allowing their flesh to glide easily against each other's.

When you wanna come...

When you wanna come...

When you wanna come...

Come! the singer grunted as if he were also coming.

"Fuck!" Josh barked as he spilled his seed into her. Growling, he drove her into the mattress as he pounded into her, his body alive as he continued to fuck her through his orgasm. "Fuck..." he snarled into her neck as her fingers bit deep into the flesh of his back.

Get it up...

The scene of love...

Oh feel it...

Relax, don't do it...

When you wanna go do it...

They lay shivering as the song ended and another started, a slow melody that was the perfect ending to their sudden hard and fast fucking.

When she relaxed with a long exhale, supremely satisfied and well fucked, he slowly brought his lips to hers as if with great effort. His kiss was long, slow, luxurious, and incredibly tender. As he slowly pulled back, he watched her a moment before he smiled and gently brushed a strand of hair from her face. And just like that, the intense, hard fucking beast that could make her come so fucking hard was gone, and the gentle lover was back. She smile back at him, the urge to cry tugging at her.

He brought his lips to hers again as her face crumpled into an expression of tenderness that pulled at his heart. She held him tight as they kissed, seeming to crave the closeness as much as he did. As he slowly pulled back from the kiss he kissed her gently on the nose before flopping to his back beside her.

She rolled to snuggle into his side. She didn't know how she could feel like they'd been sleeping like this for years when she'd met him only two months ago, but she didn't question the feelings because it felt so right, as if this was exactly where she was meant to be. He tipped his face toward her and she stretched to give him the expected kiss.

"Love you," he murmured as their lips parted. A chill raced through him as her sleepy eyes suddenly opened wide, the words popping out without thought.

He looked both horrified and terrified, and she smiled as she settled back into place. It was clear from his expression and the sudden stiffening of his body he hadn't meant to say that. For reasons she couldn't easily explain, that made them all the more special.