June Bug - A Special Shopping Trip

Story Info
Innocent June goes on a shopping trip with her lusty uncles.
2.6k words
4.14
37.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
207 Followers

June, an innocent and sheltered girl is exploited by her lusty and devious Uncles.

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences and all the characters are above 18.)

My name is June and I will now share a very special 21st birthday shopping trip.

I have been raised in an ultra-Orthodox commune all my life. As I was an orphan I had been raised by my grandparents who had strict rules and didn't even let me get out to the city till date. But I heard tales of travel, especially shopping trips from some of the liberal girls in the commune and was desperate to go.

I was forced to always wear a shapeless blue smock that made me look like a spinster. But I knew I was beautiful and wanted to wear nice clothes more than anything.

I am not very tall but looked taller than my 5.6 inches because of my lean limbs. I have flaming red hair which I am particularly proud of but my grandma makes me stuff it into an ugly bun. Nobody has seen my body and I haven't seen anybody naked, but I have sneaked in some fashion magazines and I know I look as good as them models.

To my grandma's consternation, I have bloomed in the last 2 years and now have big, bouncy breasts that are perky topped by pale pink nipples. Then my pussy is covered with flaming red curly bush and my ass, although a bit small, is firm and rounded. I have a round face with black eyes and pouty red mouth.

For my 21st birthday all I wanted was a shopping trip to a clothing store in the city but due to my grandparents' attitude had almost given up hope until two of my uncles who were touring the country came back for a stay.

As uncle Walsh and Garry were in their 40s, they were much younger than the usual commune members and we became a trio soon. My grandparents, relieved that their sons were back, decided to go for a scripture workshop in the neighbouring commune leaving me in the care of my uncles.

First I tried to convince them to take me to the city but both Garry and Walsh refused outright. Then one day we were out flying kites and I took a tumble. My dress rode up past my granny panties well above my brassiere. Although I escaped with just a couple of scratches, my fall created some pity.

That evening both my uncles went away to the city and came back with 4 big sealed boxes and at dinner gave me the happy news.

As my grandparents would never let me leave the commune, they were going to create a shop for me to enjoy right here at home. They had gone to the city in the evening, observed the salesmen and bought many clothes. Walsh and Garry would be salesmen and create a shopping store right at home but it had to be a secret as my grandparents would be furious if they knew. I agreed most enthusiastically.

The next morning when I walked down for breakfast, my uncles had already set up shop with clothes strewn all over. My uncles themselves stood wearing just boxer shorts. It was a bit comical because they both have shaved heads and extremely toned 6 ft tall bodies. But I resisted my laughter so as to not offend them. They were clearly trying to emulate the salesmen.

First they asked me to remove my smock which I did eagerly. Now I stood in my bra and panties both brought by my grandma. As she never saw or touched my boobs and we had no way to measure them, the bra's sizing was not accurate.

It was a simple white stretchy material that covered only the lower half of my breasts and created a deep valley with a natural swell of my creamy breasts on both sides. My big boobs stretched the material taut and my nipples were clearly outlined. Panty was high waisted and demure. I was a bit ashamed at my outdated clothes but my uncles tactfully made no comments.

Uncle Garry and Walsh asked me to remove my bra and panties and stand in the middle.

Walsh looked at my boobs admiringly and complimented on how rounded and firm they were. I felt very proud. My pussy was invisible and covered in thick red bush. Garry reached out a hand and pulled at it a little and praised its strong colour.

Then both of them ran their hands all over my body trying to get an idea about my size and fit. Walsh even cupped my crotch and molded my breasts. Then it was time for the first fitting.

Walsh took a short white dress and slipped it over my head. It was so short that my bush peeked from under it with the slightest movement. It was a bit tight at the chest so that my boobs were outlined clearly and my nipples pushed against the material. Gary ran a critical eye and assured me that it was quite the latest fashion.

Then Walsh helped me remove it and wear a yellow sundress. Although it had full sleeves, a closed neck and reached well below my knees, it was totally transparent and I could clearly see the curve of my breasts and my nipples jutting out. My bush was a dark triangular shadow and even my ass crack was visible clearly.

Gary once again assured me that with the right bra and panties it would be the best summer dress.

I tried to remove it but as it was a bit fitted, got struck and Walsh had to jiggle my boobs out of it.

Then came the black Jersey dress. It was soft and clung to every curve in my body. Although solid it moulded itself to my breasts and showed off their shape quite clearly. Moreover it had a low neck that displayed my creamy breasts.

Uncle Gary, who stood behind me said that this dress was to be sent back as it got stuck in my ass crack and would be indecent.

Then I tried a couple of skirts and blouses once again transparent but Uncle Walsh was not pleased. Shaking his head he said to Gary, "Without the underwear we will never know how the dress fits or really looks. It is hopeless." Then murmuring their sorry, they started to pack all that fabulous clothes away.

I was mad nonetheless but controlled myself with great effort at their obvious stupidity. Patiently I asked, "Then why don't you fit me for underwear first?"

Both Garry and Walsh looked a bit tense now but I encouraged them to speak up.

Walsh told me, "See June, for getting the right underwear we need to measure the depth of your pussy and asshole." Although I blushed, I nodded in understanding.

"Also, we will need to measure your boobs during various activities so that the bra you wear can support your breasts during all those."

I understood and agreed to Walsh's words.

Garry took over, "But as our commune has no measuring tools, me and Walsh will have to do it manually. It will hurt a lot the first time and it will be a bit intimate. Do you still want to do it?"

Again I gave a vigorous nod. Then it was time for my fitting.

First, Gary took measurement as I stood still. He moved close in front of me and pressed both his palms against my nipples and squeezed my double D breasts then he pressed my mounds with his fingers quite roughly. And lifted each one in his arm and jiggled them.

As he stood back, Uncle Walsh came from behind and cupped my boobs. While his hands pressed my flesh, his thumb and forefinger tugged and measured my nipples.

After 10 minutes of measuring, as he stepped back, uncle Walsh asked me if my nipples ever became engorged and hard. "Sometimes in cold weather." I answered. He gravely nodded that we must accommodate that and bent down and started to lick and suckle my nipples like a wee babe.

I almost giggled but controlled myself considering the importance of the situation. Quickly my nipples hardened and started to throb. Walsh rolled them between his fingers until he had their accurate size.

Then Garry asked me how I slept, on my back or tummy. They wanted to find a bra that would be comfortable during the rough movements if sleeping. I sheepishly replied that I had never noticed. So we decided to measure all positions.

We moved to the padded bench in the dining room. Garry laid down on it and asked me to lie down on my back on top of him which I did. Once I was settled, he noted that my boobs had flattened a bit and pressed down with his hands. After a couple of minutes he asked me to turn over.

Now my boobs were crushed against his chest And Gary couldn't use hands to measure anymore. So it took a bit longer as he rocked me back and forth, lifted my shoulders and pulled them down, and slid me up and down his hairy chest. I could even feel his hard leg poking into my crotch.

Then we were both up and Walsh was ready for the next measurement. He wanted to assess them in movement so he asked me to walk, run slowly in place, and jump a little etc. He both observed critically and also squeezed them from time to time to make sure.

Then they asked about housework. First was washing dishes, I assumed my stance slightly bent over the sink. My breasts now swayed a little but still stayed in place. Garry came from behind, pressed against me and squeezed my breasts which now felt heavy, swollen, and throbbing. All that exercise had even flushed them a little.

Then I was on all fours like cleaning the floor. Now my boobs shape totally changed. They hung down like pendulums and swayed with every little movement.

Uncle Walsh laid down on the floor and slipped between my hands so that my breasts hung right above his face. As I mimicked cleaning, my breasts heaved across his face. He even put a hand, cupped them and pushed them up and around.

Then, Gary and Walsh walked to the box and picked up a black lacy bra. It was the perfect size, a bit small in cups but I have too big boobs so that is something I expected. It was pretty clever too with a front clasp.

Gary put it on and adjusted my boobs into the cup. It felt and looked good although it pushed my boobs up a little so that right below my neck there were two ripe melons that spilled over.

Then it was time for my panty fitting.

My uncles warned me this would be painful but I did not care.

First they removed my bra, and kept it aside. Then they bought a bowl of olive oil and dipped their fingers into it for sterilizing. Next, Uncle Garry stood in front of me and inserted his oily fingers into my pussy and uncle Walsh went behind and inserted his fingers into my ass. They pulled and pushed for around 5 minutes, then went over and came with a panty but it was too small.

Reassuring me that it would take a lot of trial and error, they switched position. And put their sterilized fingers in and tried to measure but once again failed. And the panty was too tight.

They were crestfallen and I was crestfallen. Then brilliant uncle Garry had an idea - why not try with their penises? They were longer and bigger than fingers and would give a better measurement. Of course I agreed.

Now both my uncles dropped their cotton boxers and their penises jutted out into the air. Both of them had a tuft of flaming bush just like mine at the base. To my relief, both penises were quite long and thick. So I was sure they would go much deeper than fingers.

First Uncle Walsh came forward and sterilized his long thick dick. As he inserted his dick into my pussy I felt a sharp pain and a little bleeding but soon he was moving to and fro and measuring. Then he asked me if he could hold on to my boobs for support and of course I agreed. Anything for accurate measurement. Keeping a firm hold on my big boobs uncle Walsh slid in and out for ten minutes.

Then he moved to my back. Sterilized his dick again and pushed it slowly into my ass. Poor man reached from my behind and grabbed my boobs for support as he slid in and out. In another 10 minutes he was out of my ass.

He walked away and picked up a panty. I tried it on but once again it was a tight fit. Now uncle Garry decided to try his luck.

He asked me to stand with my back against the wall, keeping both hands on the sides of my head, he slipped in the sterilized dick. As he moved to and fro, he leaned on me for support and my swaying boobs were crushed under his hairy chest.

Soon he asked me to turn over and measured my ass. Now as he rocked back and forth, he pushed against my back and crushed my boobs against the wall. Frankly there was no way to save my poor twins.

At last satisfied, he went away smiling but the panty he picked was far too loose.

Now I was totally heartbroken but Walsh and Garry put their heads together and came up with a final plan. They would take the measurement together and try.

This time uncle Garry stood behind me and steadied himself by holding on to my boobs and Walsh in front held on to my waist and As I did the countdown, entered me together and started sliding in and out.

I will not kid you, it's a hard process. Soon both of them were panting and grunting. Even I felt slightly breathless and kind of a tingle in my belly.

After measuring for 15 minutes, they both withdrew and changed positions.

Uncle Walsh leaned against the wall and sneaked in his hands below my armpits, turned then and held. Now his fingers cupped my shoulder and pulled me back arching my back and pushing out my swollen boobs.

Uncle Garry moved in front and grabbed me by the waist and lifted my ass up a little. Then he put me down so that Walsh's dick entered my ass and he started measuring with forceful thrusts.

Meanwhile Garry slipped in his own instrument and matched Walsh's rhythm. With their force my breasts which were flushed and nipples hardened started to bounce wildly. Now I understood the need for bra measurement.

Soon I felt warm and wet and both uncles withdrew, and came back with a beautiful lacy panty that was just the perfect fit. Before I could admire myself, something white and sticky oozed from my ass and pussy and drenched it, no doubt ruining the panty.

I sobbed in shame but my uncles reassured me that some women had this reaction as shopping can be a very tiring process and gave me a dozen more lacy panties to wear.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
207 Followers