Jungle Cat Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just going to meet her, Richard," she excused herself softly. "Have some... fun with her. When she leaves here she won't have a scratch on her." Her eyes began to glitter again as her lush mouth bubbled into a cold smile. A chill went down Richard's spine but Damia was a woman of her word, as twisted as it was. Afterwards maybe she would calm down.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So... you and all of your co-workers are shifters?" Water and rose scented bubbles caressed them as they sat quietly in the tub. Saber started playing with the soap bubbles that crowned her nipples. He loved to lazily fondle her body but especially her breasts. They were so pliant and warm, satin smooth that seemed to be made just for his hands.

"Hm-mm," Saber's thumb circled her nipple, sending a fission of heat to her core. Her bottom wiggled against his burgeoning erection, the tempting cheeks squeezing his length.

"How did you..."

"How did a guy like me end up in a place like that?" There was a teasing smile in Saber's voice. His breath on her wet neck made her break out in goosebumps. And yet suddenly the mood changed from contentment to despair. It thickened in the air like steam. He wrapped her in his muscular arms, holding her tightly to him like a child holding a stuffed animal for comfort. "Did I tell you that I have a sister?"

Ebony shook her head, waiting for him to continue. He nuzzled his mouth and nose in her damp hair that she had in a careless bun. He inhaled her sweet innocence as if it would cleanse his tarnished soul. "My mother was human. A human prostitute. One of her lovers was a tiger shifter, my dad. But my older sister is human." He paused. "I always knew I was different. I just didn't know how different until I transformed."

"How? When?" And did he just say "was"? She decided not to press.

His fingers continued to caress her slick, soapy skin. Ebony curled into his lap, stroking his bronzed chest, "Tell me about your sister. What was her name?"

Saber's hard angled features softened in his smile. "Mia."

"Tell me about her."

That's when Saber lit up again. "She was a firecracker. So imaginative. She was the best playmate though she had a temper too. But her laugh... wow her laugh would make you laugh." Saber sighed heavily. "I was born around when Mia was 12. Mom needed a tax break and Mia... she was allowed to babysit me until I was old enough to be dropped off somewhere." He didn't know how young their mother had started Mia to start earning but Saber knew it was much too young. Yet she always gave him a genuine smile or laugh. "She was a prankster. Loved to cook and make things."

Ebony waited patiently for him to go on. The bubbles subtly popped. Roses and lavender filled the bathroom with their loving scent. The water swished quietly, sounds echoing off the tiles. "Mom said it was time for Mia to start earning for the family again... And being a good daughter and sister... she did." Saber squeezed her tighter against him. "The first night she came back she didn't talk to me. She just went into her room then slept all day. She didn't eat. She didn't want to see me. I sat outside her room just waiting until she came out." He was 6 years old. He became cold and quiet after that. Anger so thick it threatened to suffocate the woman in his arms.

"You don't have to tell me more... if you don't want to," Ebony said quietly, stroking his cheek. Saber took her hand and kissed her palm, rubbing his stubble into her warm hand. It gave her goosebumps to feel the abrasive hairs scrape against her palm.

"Mom had a guy over. I think he was her pimp and he was demanding money. Mia had gotten pregnant... Mom wasn't as... attractive as she was in the beginning. Mia was meeting more Johns to pick up Mom's slack." Saber took a deep sigh and continued mechanically. "I didn't care that he hit my mother. She was never deserving of the title to me but then he went after Mia to force her to some clinic to have an abortion." Saber smiled, puffing with pride at his big sister's bravery. She was a child prostitute forced into adulthood but wasn't broken by it. "I just reacted. I transformed roaring with my claws out and that dirty disgusting bastard lost a hand."

Ebony stroked his damp chest. The bubbles around them were starting to dissipate leaving soapy water. Saber went on with grim amusement. "That was your first time transforming?" Saber nodded. "How old were you?"

"12."

"So young."

"For a tiger shifting for the first time that's pretty old actually," Saber laughed grimly. "I had anger issues as a kid but Mia was always there to soften me. It was when she couldn't be around that I started getting into more fights. Even adults were scared of me." He tucked Ebony's hair behind her ear, smiling as the sensitive shell turned pink. "Anyway... Mom decided to go into business for herself with me as the muscle and Mia as her new girl... Of course first she forced Mia to get rid of her baby so they could start right away." Saber tightened his grip on his wet luscious bundle yet Ebony didn't react. "At least she allowed Mia to rest for a month. That pimp would have had her out on the corner right after the operation."

"So your mother became the new pimp," Ebony spoke up to remind him that she was still there with him.

"A very successful one. She even got more girls... some as young as 10," Saber growled with absolute disgust. Ebony wondered if he had killed his mother. Would she be frightened?... A little bit. But some people just didn't deserve forgiveness or second chances.

"How did you end up at The Scratching Post, Saber?"

The male took on a grim smile. "I tried to be a hero... though if you had asked my mother, I was a murdering devil spawn." He cradled Ebony closer to his chest, loving the feel of her, taking comfort in her soft stroking hands and small kisses. "I tried to save the younger girls. There was one asshole..." The anger enflamed in his eyes turning them from a malt brown to a smelting gold. "He liked to... hurt the girls. I finally had enough and put an end to it." He remembered young Sadie's screams and cries of pain. He went full on beast mode and ripped into his intestines, spreading them around the room until the bastard's insides were soup inside a rib cage.

Ebony wrapped her arms around his neck, surprising him again. "I'm glad you helped that girl."

"Didn't matter much in the end," Saber shrugged fatalistically. "She was able to get out but the rest... not sure what happened to them." He stroked Ebony's damp locks, moving a few strands away from her face, smiling at the innocent look she was giving him. "Anyway... mom was at a loss at what to do with me. She definitely couldn't control me anymore. It was then Damia came into my life. She offered my mother to take me off her hands in exchange for forgiven debts."

Ebony hugged him tighter. He was so big and strong and yet right now he looked on the edge. His body trembled. She could hear him growling deep within his chest. She wasn't going to judge him and he sensed that. He wrapped his tattooed arms around her, his face burying deep within the crook of her neck. She always smelled like butter cream pastry and flowers. So soft and feminine. Domesticated and steady. Not at all like the filthy world he was wallowing in.

After a moment of comforting silence Ebony asked, "What happened to Mia?" She whispered it, strained by Saber's tight grip. Realizing his tight hold, the tiger relaxed his arms.

The water lapped at their skin, the bubbles dissolving more into the bath. "She's locked up in an asylum. She's getting all the help she needs and I see her every week." He smiled sadly. "She has her good days."

When Saber was Damia's boy toy he had promised to work for her in exchange for getting Mia out and taking care of her. True to her word, his sister was set up in the best mental care facility with top physicians and therapists and high quality drugs. It was the least he could do for the sister that suffered so much for him.

He just looked so sad. So tormented. Lonely. Ebony knew all about loneliness. Being neglected and treated like a servant in her home by her own family. No real friends.

"At least you had your sister growing up," Ebony said softly. "My brother was my parents' center of their solar system. The world spun just for him. They never even showed up to any of my school events. I was in a play once, but my parents never came to get me. A teacher dropped me off at home."

"What was the play?"

Ebony blushed. Her shyness was adorable. She said, "I was a horse on Old MacDonald's farm."

Saber burst out laughing, holding her closer, his skin rubbing sensually against hers. His whole face lightened up with that laughter and it made Ebony feel good to cheer him up. Once the laughter died his eyes, chocolate pools of tenderness made her feel warm and fuzzy. She felt wanted for the first time in her life.

"I would have loved to have seen that," he said, trailing kisses down her neck, nipping at her slick flesh.

"I looked ridiculous."

"I bet you were adorable... just like you are now," he whispered seductively in her ear. "And you are a good person unlike me." He couldn't resist having her one last time. Just one more. Ebony could see the shadow of his thoughts even as he tried to avoid looking her directly in the eye, choosing to distract her with his eroticism. She took his face in her hands, forcing him gently to look at her.

"You're a good person, Saber," she said. "You really are."

For some reason that made him angry. This sweet innocent angel in his arms, so beguiling with her warm, loving dove gray eyes had no idea the carnage he had unleashed on others. He was so raw in this moment with sharing feelings that he needed to dominate her. Use her before he changed his mind. His canines itched at the sight of her now smooth, healed shoulder. They wanted to sink deep into that fragrant ivory flesh; get her high on his pheromones and have another sex marathon. Instead...

With a masculine growl, Saber turned Ebony around, straddling his masculine thighs and sloshing water onto the white tiled floor.

"Lean back and spread those juicy thighs, Sugar," Saber ground through his teeth until his jaw ached. He hissed as the tip of his erection brushed against Ebony's scalding soft pussy. His fingers dug into her supple hips. Her breathing hitched, her hands gripping the moist porcelain tub. Her knees bruised at the hard surface as she tried to find a comfortable position. Her instincts told her that Saber was hurting but he didn't want to explore his dark past.

Saber nipped at her ear rasping, "Now sit on my big cock, baby."

Ebony whimpered. Her body was on fire. Squatting was uncomfortable but her demanding lover did little to help. She leaned back against the solid wall of muscle, taking the thick stalk of flesh in her hand, guiding the tip towards her opening. She sighed and Saber purred as her hungry pussy swallowed the first few inches of him.

"Mmmmmm," she trembled at the oh so good thickness stretching her channel. Saber's teeth scraped against her throat. Her lips quivered with the urge to beg him to bite her again. But she sensed that he would flat out refuse. She didn't want to risk him leaving too soon.

"Fuuuuck, Sugar," Saber growled. "Your pussy gets hotter and tighter every time... swivel your hips... yeah just like that... Holy shit!"

Ebony clenched herself around him. She bit her lip, smiling confidently. Her body moved in a slow steady rhythm, rotating her hips on every plunge. This had her strong example of dominating masculinity was whimpering underneath her, gripping the tub so had his bronzed knuckles paled.

"Bad girl," he growled.

"Poor boy," Ebony taunted in a smoky voice that made Saber throb within her. Saber reached around her and with a confident leer began teasing her swollen clit. Ebony's movement were jerky, jolts of pleasure sending her off kilter. She leaned her head back, his stubbled cheek abrasive across her smooth face. She never thought to do something so salacious with a man in her humble tub.

Saber's hands still didn't move to help her. He relaxed his tattooed arms along the tub's rim. His long legs stretched beneath her while his mouth played along her throat. His tongue, like a cat's, scraped tantalizingly across her wet skin, collecting stray water droplets, leaving goosebumps in its wake. A growl rumbled at the pulsating silk wrapped around him. She really was a naughty girl.

"Saber...," she whimpered desperately. Saber's cock throbbed, her voice was so sexy, breathy, needy.

"Show me how much you love my dick, Sugar," he rasped into her damp skin. His gums burned with the desire to sink his teeth into that pliant feminine flesh.

Ebony shuddered. His voice was wrinkled velvet with words that made her toes and fingers curl. She rode him harder, getting the floor and rug soaking wet. She massaged his length in rhythm with her rise and fall. The tables turned as now Saber's head fell back with a husky whimper.

Needing to once more establish his dominance he said, "Rest against me... Spread your legs... just like that..." His chin rested on her shoulder to see the lovely pillowy breasts trembling beneath his greedy gaze. His one hand cupped her breast, thumb swiping over the beaded nipple while the other reached between her spread thighs beneath the water.

"So pretty...," he whispered, his voice in awe of the sight. His calloused fingers raked the inside of her slick thigh, teasing, denying her full release for his own pleasure. "You want something, Sugar?" he said after hearing her make a begging sound. Her hips undulated on his cock to get him to finish her off. She was as tightly wound as a finely tuned instrument.

"Saber, please, please don't tease me."

"There's a sensual, erotic woman in there, Ebbie," Saber kissed behind her ear. "Always so straight laced and stern. It makes me want to do naughty things to you." He unbound her hair, allowing the sable locks to tumbled down her back and shoulders. "I like seeing you disheveled, passionate, panting just for me."

He buried his face in her hair, his hands continuing their erotic torture of her breast and inner thighs. Ebony could feel her clit throbbing for attention. One brush. One circle was all she needed to explode.

"Be a good little bad girl for me, Ebbie, and tell me what you want."

The flood gates opened. Whatever Ebony was holding back broke in the face of her growing lust. "I want you to make me come, Saber."

"Turn around."

She did, pulling off of his raging hard on only to push it right back in once she face him, straddling his lap.

"I want to see your face when it happens," he murmured just as his thumb made contact with her long neglected bundle of nerves. Ebony cried out, arching her back, pushing her breasts into his face. Taking what was offered with a growl, Saber rubbed his rough face into her breasts, honey-soft and warm. He pressed her tightly against him as his mouth suckled and licked and kissed at her satin mounds. He circled his tongue around the shrunken nipple then engulfed it fully, drawing on it in a sensual rhythm that made Ebony's nails dig deep into his shoulders.

Saber's mouth was scalding hot yet so soft and inviting. Ebony's pussy clenched in time with his rhythmic sucking. It made the tiger groan. Those silken muscles were hungrily milking him. But he was going to drag this out. He was going to enjoy every inch of her because after today he would never see her again. He looked up at her from between her life giving flesh, his eyes filled with desire, tenderness,... and something else neither of them wanted to name out of fear.

"You look so delicious, Sugar," Saber purred darkly. "I want to taste you when you explode."

With a masculine growl that raked over Ebony's senses in a heady stroke, Saber lifted Ebony onto the bathtub ledge behind him. She leaned against the damp tiles that were cool against her feverish skin. He spread her legs wide leaving her open and more vulnerable than ever. Her sex was swollen, dark and glistening with her juices. The tiger's mouth watered at the sweetness of her musk. Her body erupted into a lustful shudder as her lover dragged his tongue through her juicy folds.

"God, you taste so good... like summer nectar and sweet salty caramel," Saber groaned against her sex. He buried his tongue inside Ebony while her body bowed to electric sensation. He was punishing with his tongue and lips. He devoured her, slowly, roughly, brutally sensual and erotic in his hunger for her. She was helpless and thought she would die when he brought her to ecstasy so quickly. Yet he still continued to torture her clit, lapping and sucking at it even when it became so sensitive it was painful.

Ebony tried to push him away but Saber clamped his muscular arms like iron manacles around her hips, growling and purring. She began to cry out from the agonizing pleasure. "Saber... Please!" Then he began kissing her swollen nether lips. Kissing as if in apology for his roughness. He rained kisses on her thighs, her stomach, her mound before pulling her back into the water. She whimpered but Saber couldn't stop now. Wrapping her around him he thrusted up and deep into Ebony's tired yet willing body.

She cried out softly at the discomfort. But Saber became gentle again. He nuzzled into her throat as he held her firmly against him, pulling her more tightly into his punishing embrace. He needed her like he needed air. The water splashed everywhere at his rapid thrusts. The floor tiles gleaming wetly as he and Ebony reached ecstasy.

They clung to each other desperately. Saber's chest tightened at the feel of Ebony relaxing against him. She trusted him. Felt safe with him. But to protect her he had to hurt her... and he hated himself for it. They eventually gotten out of the now cold bathtub and dried off. Ebony was suddenly very sleepy, satiated and emotionally drained from the past 24 hours. Her tiger beau helped her dress in a loose shirt and shorts then tucked her into bed.

She fell asleep immediately. Saber's heart clenched at how innocently she curled into a ball as he tucked the sheets around her shoulders. Her supple lips easing into a contented smile. After stroking her hair a few more times, watching as sleep took over he pressed a lingering kiss to her head then left. Not even looking back once.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The room filled with the aroma sugary of vanilla bean scones. Amara's nostrils flared as she deeply inhaled the warm scent. She noticed Suki's grim, deeply thoughtful expression as she coated the strawberry cheese croissants with way too much butter cream icing.

"Anything on your mind today, Suki?"

Suki startled at the sound of Amara's deep voice. She frowned then said, "Have you noticed that Ebony has been checking out lately?"

"She's finally getting a nice deep pussy massage," Amara said defensively. "It's long over due and we don't have her hovering over our shoulders."

"Our taste value has gone down though..."

Amara rolled her obsidian eyes.

"You need to stop reading those Yelp reviews," Amara sighed. "They always have those 6 people who have time to complain about stupid things."

They both heard the bell ring at the front of the bakery. A customer. Suki went out to meet them if only to get away from Amara. Whenever Suki had a bad feeling it usually came true. Her grandmother called it "a voice". Most of the women in her family had it. It foresaw danger and right now that feeling was giving the pastry chef chills.

"Hello," the woman smiled sweetly but there was something unsettling about it. The woman had beautiful fiery hair, lush lips and amazing curves. She oozed primal sensuality but a darkness lay behind her lovely eyes. They raked over Suki like a predator assessing for a weakness she could exploit.