Jungle Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
More humiliation before hot unexpected conclusion.
7.6k words
4.45
36.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

CHAPTER ONE SHOULD BE READ BEFORE THIS ONE

Inside the hut entrance, the animal skins decorating the walls were so effective, so natural, she felt. Furs scattered the floor, and in the middle of the floor, there was a tall, strangely neat, pile of them. So different from the primitive conditions elsewhere. Now all she wanted was a natural orgasm. Even without that spicy fluid she was keen to feel his hot shaft setting off her fireworks. It was a disappointment when Kunga lifted her off his cock, and placed her with her belly across the pile of skin so that her rear end was raised and her face was down on the strong smelling lower skins.

Kunga's strong hands held her wrists down so she remained with the animal fur against her face. Other, unseen hands parted her thighs and held them. At first, Melissa could not imagine why he was doing this, up to this point Kunga's passion, albeit under the influence of meckdok, had been most welcome. But now the intention became frighteningly clear, as a thin finger was probing at her anus. Oh, God no, no one had ever—She had never been fucked there. Kunga's cock was too big. She would die. Or be crippled. She began to struggle but it was no good. The finger was very thin, so it wasn't Kunga's. It pushed maybe two or three inches inside her. Not uncomfortable because it was so thin, and it was smearing something inside her.

Was it lubricating her to allow the passage of his massive, hard cock up there? The tingling came first, followed by spasms of heat around her anus and deeper. Within seconds a scorching itching had her clenching and unclenching her buttocks. Whatever had been smeared had not been only lubricant. Despite her awkward position, Melissa struggled to look over her shoulder. An old stooped woman was hobbling out of view. His mother! His mother had prepared her anus for Kunga's invasion.

And it would be an invasion. She did not want this. Had always resisted anal sex. But now came this applied tickling, itching irritation. Kunga moved between her thighs, his hands gripping her hips, the weight of his chest on her back holding her immobile. Obviously, her rear had been raised to a level where Kunga only had to stoop slightly to introduce his cock into her. Some relief when his hot hardness moved along the length of her slit, and better, Kunga drew slowly back and pressed to drive his iron hard piston firmly into where he had been fucking her just minutes ago. He plunged deep into the wetness of her, drawing a cry of pleasure from her. That cock was such a delight.

But next instant it was out of her desperate passage, and he was holding the head lubricated with her own juices, against the tiny opening that was her anus. Her insides were in torment. She was dreading what was coming, yet she was longing for the relief it might bring. Kunga was no gentle lover. Under the mad influence of that drink he was a wild man who drove his swollen cock into her without any caution. Melissa screamed at the agony of his mighty rivet punching up to split open her tight little hole, before riding on up towards her bowel. It would kill her. But, suddenly, it wasn't so bad as Kunga heaved, grunted and thrust again. Pain, yes, but so much relief, after that wild itching, and Melissa found a strange pleasure in having that part of her body explored by his hefty cock.

What did this make her? She could blame her wanton actions of the previous day on taking that liquid, but today? Was her body retaining some influence from that amazing fluid, or was she just pure harlot being fucked up her ass, and loving it. Oh, holy hell, it suddenly felt so right to have him piercing up inside her, with thrusts that were becoming faster and faster Without even thinking about it she found that she was pushing her hips back at him to increase the ecstasy of it. Would his tool up her ass make her cum? Surely it felt like it, as her own juices began running from her other eager passage. As though that thought had occurred to a wildly panting Kunga, his fingers moved around her to stroke through her golden bush, before plunging into her soaking folds to stab at her clit.

That move drove Melissa into a fit of mad spasms. Her whole lower area was on fire, and her wandering mind was alert enough to the fact that Kunga, while fucking her and pummeling her clit, was himself, sending out desperate growls and grunts. He was about to spout up into her bowels.

Next moment, Kunga had whipped his throbbing cock out of her ass and thrust it deep into her juice-leaking front passage, so fierce that the head collided hard against somewhere inside her. Melissa was pushed forward as the pile of skins collapsed, but she was lost in the agonizing delights of her orgasm. Such a cock Kunga possessed, and her orgasm had her wailing and squealing in frenzied rapture.

Added to her euphoria, was the certainty that Kunga was climaxing. Melissa knew by his animal roar, and his rapid thrusts ending in one final plunge that drove Melissa further along the furry skins. As his cum mixed with her own juices she had one clear moment of pure bliss. For the first time since it had been in her mouth she felt his cock soften and slip out of her. Worn out, Melissa closed her eyes.

She was startled awake by warm water being splashed over her body. Two women were already beginning to mop her dry. Through the opening, she could see that it was dark with a brightly flickering light shattering the darkness. How long had she slept? God, after the fucking she'd taken, no wonder she had slept. There was no sign of Kunga.

The two women stood back and gestured towards the opening. Curious, Melissa moved out of the hut, and was immediately struck by how many flaming torches lit the clearing. Two fires, one large, one small signaled that some important ceremony was due. Melissa dreaded to think that she could be the ceremony, when two spear-holding tribesmen loomed on either side of her to point her towards the three flat slabs which she was too familiar with. Now she could see that Kunga and Zana were already there, standing with arms folded facing away from her.

She saw that the smaller fire had a boar skewered over it, slowly turning. Women scuttled around looking so busy. Was it just a celebration for a successful hunt? On a grassy knoll to the right four warriors stood over a surpisingly firm breasted young woman seated on the ground totally naked. Melissa guessed she might have been late teens. She wore a flowery garland around her neck, and Melissa wondered why she was there.

Kunga and Zana turned as Melissa approached. In the torchlight she could make out the green in Kunga's eyes as he nodded at her, and directed her towards the centre stone. Was she to be the ceremony? But then she saw that the stone had been spread with several blankets. Hardly preparation for a sacrifice. She obeyed Kunga's gestured instruction to lie down.

There were no ropes, and Kunga placed her hands down by her sides, before moving back to her legs which he parted wide. Was he going to fuck her again? She still had a dull aching reminder between her legs of what had happened earlier. A sudden thudding of a drum startled her, and men and women began to crowd around the stone. Then, Melissa was surprised when Kunga clapped his hands, and gave a loud call.

Out of the shadows an armed tribesman appeared leading a naked younger looking man. The watchers started a vague chant, and Melissa wondered what age he might be. She noticed now that he, wore a necklace of what looked like seashells.

At that moment two guards led the garlanded young woman to stand facing the young native across Melissa's body. Her eyes were lowered shyly, and Melissa noticed that small as they were, her naked breasts were indeed bold and perfectly formed. Kunga remained standing between Melissa's parted thighs, and she saw those green eyes move from the man to the young woman. One hand pointed at the man, and glancing down at Melissa he said, "Granga." Melissa was wondering whether this was a name when Kunga said again, "Granga.," before holding up ten fingers, then once more. No, she checked again, he was only holding up nine the second time. Did this mean the young man was nineteen?

Almost immediately Kunga pointed a hand towards the garlanded girl, "Keeta," he said, and went into the finger raising ritual. This time she counted eighteen. So the girl was one year younger than the young man. Melissa wondered if she was watching some mating ritual, but at ages nineteen and eighteen this pair were much older than the initiations she had witnessed in other tribes.

Now Kunga pointed from one to the other and almost chanted, "Granga. Keeta." Then he brought his two hands together in a kind of slap and said, "Splunt!" This brought murmurs from the assembled tribespeople, and Kunga began chanting rapidly, pointing at the earth, up at the sky, then at Granga's flaccid little cock and then at Keeta's black bush.The crowd had watched and listened attentively, and as Kunga moved back to his position between her thighs, Melissa saw their eyes widen in anticipation. Now he was gesturing his hand up and down Melissa's body and said something which had the crowd muttering excitedly to each other.

Kunga suddenly slipped off his robe and the crowd gave a roar of approval at the sight of his near erect cock. His chanting as he passed his hand over Melissa's body was lost on her but seemed to delight the tribespeople and the young pair. She did pick out certain words, 'camut' was there as was 'tetta'. Waving his hand into the golden hair of her bush, Kunga waggled his tongue in a licking motion, babbled some more before yelling, "Splunt!" The watchers cheered their approval. Melissa was sure Kunga was giving some kind of sex education to the young pair, and she was sure she was going to have a part in it.

Now Kunga motioned for Granga to move around to stand beside Keeta, and Melissa noticed that his small cock was now sticking out like a piece of crayon

Kunga had moved to be near Melissa's head, opposite the pair. Taking her hand, he placed it on his swelling cock. Briefly Melissa wondered she could ask for meckdok to help her through this, but decided 'no', best the young couple saw natural reactions. She she was sure that, she could react positively to Kunga's lusty ministrations.

To start with her hand avidly stroked his cock and Kunga proudly indicated to his audience how hard it had become.

He spoke to the two young lovers (if that's what they could be called) as he brought his cock close to Melissa's face, and there was the word 'camut'. She was thinking that, if she put on a good show, Kunga might be grateful to her. Accordingly, she enveloped his long, hard cock between her lips. She heard a gasp from Keeta, and was just able to see the wide-eyed surprise on her face.

Kunga's cock pushed hard to the back of her throat, but just as she was prepared to demonstrate good cock-sucking, she was just a little disappointed when he withdrew and hurried between her thighs to bury his face into her wet folds. From disappointment to some real pleasure as his tongue raked over her clit. She heard Keeta give off a shocked, "Ooh." And saw the little smile on Granga's face, while from the tribespeople came yet another hearty cheer.

Having Kunga pleasuring her with his mouth and tongue, had brought the juices to Melissa's cunny walls. Swiftly he drew his mouth away and thrust his cock up into her waiting depths in one hard, and rather cruel plunge. Just a little disturbed at first, Melissa soon succumbed to the familiar impulse of having a hot erection moving inside her. Now for applied action, she thrust hips, her thighs, up at him and worked furiously so that her internal muscles heaved furiously on his cock. Applied passion it might have been but her own ecstatic reactions were so rewarding, especially when she saw the look of delighted surprise om Kunga's face.

But her own wild thrusting performance quickly drove her to a powerful climax, andnded like an angry seagull, for laughter rose from the crowd. As she lay drifting out of the bliss of that orgasm, she felt Kunga pull his still solid cock out of her, not having cum himself. He stood between her legs thrusting his hips forward in triumph that he still had his mighty manhood intact. Melissa couldn't help thinking that he would be keeping it for later. That was when she suddenly realized. Kunga had fucked her how many times now? Yet they had never kissed.

Maybe he had never experienced a kiss. He had such lovely lips and the idea of their tongues meshing was so appealing. She determined there and then that the next time they came together they would have to share a kiss. The young couple had been led away to the knoll where she'd first noticed the young woman. Tribespeople had collected expectantly around the small hillock.

Melissa stood up to go and see what the attraction might be, and was immediately followed by two armed tribesmen. Where the hell did they think she might escape to? She quickly ditched that thought as the prospect of her ever getting out of here was remote.

Finding a place slightly apart from the tribespeople, she ensured she had a decent viewing point, naked, among other naked bodies. Could she be getting used to it? Glances from some of the women suggested that they were not getting used to her. But on the grassy knoll, Granga was lying on his back, his small erection jutting upwards, and Keeta was being led to stand over him. Melissa realized she really had been involved in some kind of coming of age ceremony. A wedding, maybe?

Melissa had feared that Keeta would be nervous, but without any hesitation the girl had dropped to her knees and her mouth closed around Granga's cock. His mouth gaped indicating his own surprise. As though eager to get through all the procedures they had been watching Keeta released the cock and wriggled her body astride Granga until her spread thighs were right over his face. Without hesitation, he buried his face into her wetness and Keeta gave out a good copy of the noise Melissa had made. Soon Melissa guessed that what they had observed involving her own body was being translated by these young ones.

When their real fucking started, there was a yell of delight from the adult tribespeople. Melissa felt a crazy pride in the fact that the pair appeared to have learned their lesson well. That was when she became aware of the small urns being passed around among the adults from which they appeared to drink avidly. Could it be the meckdoc they were taking? If so, Melissa guessed she could be soon witnessing an orgy, and maybe this was all part of the ritual.

Sure enough, in no time couples were pawing at each other before disappearing into the undergrowth, but very quickly things were happening all over the clearing. The tribeswomen had seemed dull and dutiful, but now, having imbibed the meckdok, she knew exactly how they felt, as they became rampant cock seekers. Wherever individuals of opposite sex encountered each other, frantic sexual activity was taking place. Cocks were sucked madly or dragged between rampant thighs. The whole clearing became a mass of screwing couples.

There were puny attempts at her, by a few wild eyed tribesmen. One of the spear carrying guards had stood up close behind her rubbing his mini-erection high against her thighs but too low to even reach her crack. Faces loomed in front of her, tried to suck at her nipples, but she jerked away from them.

Even Zana had tried to get his face between her thighs, his tongue fluttering almost longer than his erect cock. Contemptuously, she had pushed him to one side, as she saw Kunga standing on a large log near the big fire. Making her way towards him she knew that, as long as she remained on her feet, she was safe from too much interference. Kunga was gnawing on a large bone, viewing the scene before him. His cock stood out royally, and women kissed and sucked on it briefly before being pushed on their way. His head nodded as Melissa approached, and God, she was moistening already. To show a measure of deference she stooped slightly to close her lips around his metal rod and suck at it greedily, looking up to see that he liked that.

Drawing back, eager to move things on, she found that her breasts were almost level with his maroon headed prong, so she tried something that might be new to him, and stepping in close, she pressed her breasts around his cock. Immediately he began to hump upwards so that the head of his cock bumped her chin. By lowering her face slightly, she was able to lick the shining head on each upward thrust. It was good to see how pleased he looked.

But Melissa knew that there was one thing she wanted to treat him to. That was the thing that was long overdue—a kiss. Quickly she jumped up onto the log beside him, her hands smoothing over his muscular chest, her breasts rubbing against him. Putting an arm around his neck she drew his head down, and it was obvious that he thought she wanted her breasts sucked, for that was where his eyes looked.

The moment his face was level with hers, Melissa, alight with the prospect of the surprise she was about to deliver, pulled his head towards her face. Her open mouth closed on his, which was open in shock. Immediately she slid her tongue into the spicy juice along his tongue. Instantly she was shocked and terrified by the snarling roar emanating from Kunga, as he pulled his head back, and flung her roughly off the log, to fall onto the dusty ground.

Horrified and shaken, Melissa looked up to see Kunga standing there, wiping furiously at his mouth, and spitting as though he'd tasted something gruesome. At the same time, he was shaking his fist at her, while screaming out infuriated orders. A number of couples stopped their carnal activity to see what Kunga's fury was about. For a few seconds, Melissa had a chance to wonder what could be wrong with a kiss, then she was surrounded by a large number of tribesmen, most with erect cocks, some of those cocks still dripping from whatever activity they had been engaged in. Kunga was calmer now, but more coldly deliberate, more merciless as he issued instructions, at the same time pointing to his mouth.

First, he pointed up at the full moon, and his arm traced its possible passage across the sky. Next, issuing some kind of curse the whole time, he pointed and traced what Melissa took to be the rise and passage of the sun. This time he stopped with his fingers pointing high, and he held up an open palm. At that point something was due to happen, and here his scowling face fixed on Melissa, as he spread his arms wide over the whole enthralled tribe, and she cringed as he roared, "Splunt, splunt, splunt, Melissa." He waved his arms once more over all the assembled tribespeople, and they roared their wild approval of his promise.

If Melissa had read his gestures correctly, when the sun was at its height on the following day, the whole tribe could have a go at her. Kunga issued another order as he waved to four tribesmen, and she found herself being lifted high above the baying throng. She was carried across the clearing where wild calls and raised hands were keen to molest her body. Given the height she was being carried there was little real contact. But her legs were held wide as her prone body was turned from side to side to show jeering tribesmen what they would have at their disposal tomorrow.

Her four carriers on this occasion must have been thoroughly sated, as when they reached the hut where she had been tethered on the previous evening, they tied her ankles firmly to the pillar, leaving her hands free, and without attempting any assault, other than allowing their eyes to wander lustfully over her naked body, they walked out. Saving themselves for tomorrow? That thought set her shuddering.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers