Junior Year Abroad Pt. 08

Story Info
The confessions of Marybeth and Jim.
4.1k words
4.44
6k
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

This is Part 8 of the Survivor Revival Challenge, organized by Tara Cox. This is the story of Jim & Marybeth, and eventually others, of course. You can expect daily installments.

**********

The Confessions of Marybeth and Jim

***********

The next day after the amazing blowout they had in the park adjoining Les Invalides, Marybeth and Jim had a hell of a lot to discuss. In fact, they had so much to discuss they said almost nothing at all. Jim. began, once they were installed outside at a café.

"I suggest we remember everything about last night until we went into that apartment building with Marc and Juliette. Everything that happened in there, just didn't happen, okay?" Jim said. He could see the relief in Marybeth's eyes.

"There's something else I need to tell you, Jim. Let me preface it by saying I love you, and I don't want to lose you by being dishonest, and that's why I'm telling you, okay?" she said.

Jim braced himself. "Okay," he said.

"You know Denis, the son in my host family, the one you wanted me to tease?" she asked.

Where, oh where, is this going? "Yes," Jim said.

"Well, the teasing quickly spiraled out of control. Denis visits me in my bed every single night. Sometimes he even spends the night. I just can't seem to say no to him," she said. She cleverly didn't mention that he had the biggest, thickest, longest cock she had ever seen.

That threw Jim for a loop! He looked to be in shock. Perhaps it was because he actually was in shock.

"Before you explode, there's more," she said.

"More?" Jim said, even more incredulous.

"Yes. I have a fiancé back in Indiana. He's at IU, with us. His name is Eric. He's coming over here to visit me. He's never seen Paris before, or for that matter, been anywhere in Europe," she said.

"You lost me, after the word fiancé. You're engaged to be married, and you've been engaged the whole time we've been together here in Paris?" Jim asked.

Marybeth looked at her feet and very quietly said, "Yes."

"Anything else?" Jim asked. He was still in shock.

"Well, there's the rape. I didn't want to tell you about it. The rapist is now out of the hospital," she said.

"What???"

"Uh, it's a long story. The rapist is Roger Le Gall. He's under arrest for assault. The concussion was minor, but he has some serious damage to his eyes," Marybeth said, quite calmly.

"When were you raped?" Jim asked.

"About a week ago. The rape was short lived. I'm still dealing with it. My problem is, I enjoyed it. I feel so ashamed! I didn't give him the concussion, but I'm the one who damaged his eyes. Denis set me up to be raped," she said.

"Denis set you up to be raped, and you're fucking him every night anyway?" Jim asked.

"I know it sounds strange, but..." Marybeth said, and then she stopped. She knew she couldn't explain everything. Hell, she couldn't explain anything!

"Marybeth, you're very fucked up," Jim said.

"I know," Marybeth said quietly. She was so full of shame.

"Does your fiancé..., what's his name?"

"Eric. Eric Stevens."

"Does he know about me?" Jim asked.

"God, no!" she said. "Well, maybe he suspects."

"Why does he suspect?" Jim asked.

"Well, you know some of those obscene pictures you took of me, that night in the fancy hotel? By the way, that's still the best night of my life, you know," Marybeth said.

"Yes?" Jim asked.

"Well, I sent them to Eric, and he loved them, but then he began to ask who took them, and why I was in the fancy hotel," she said.

"I told them my friend Jim took the pictures, but I didn't elaborate," she said. "I guess I kind of let him believe that you're good with a camera --- which you are, anyway -- and that you took them so that I could send them to Eric."

"He'd have to be an idiot not to figure out you were sleeping with me," Jim said.

"He's very trusting. It's part of his charm," Marybeth said.

"You mean, he's an idiot," Jim said.

"Well, there is that," she said, and she giggled.

"Does he know about Denis fucking you every night?" Jim asked.

"Of course, he doesn't. I've told nobody, except you, just now. Denis, though, likes to brag. He's trying to blackmail me," she said.

"How so?" Jim asked.

"He wants me to suck and fuck his friend Pierre. If I don't, he'll tell you how he fucks me every night," she said.

"Why would I believe him?" Jim asked.

"Because he secretly wired his sister's room, the room I'm using during my stay here, for video and sound. He's blackmailing her, since she cheated a few times on her boyfriend, and now he wants to blackmail me, too," she said. "You wouldn't believe the videos he has of his sister. She's quite acrobatic in bed, you might say."

"Wait a minute. Is his friend Pierre named Pierre Landemain?" Jim asked.

"Yes. Do you know him?" Marybeth replied.

"He's the son in my host family. He's blackmailing his sister too. Part of the blackmail is that he forced her to fuck me," Jim said.

"I guess he didn't have to force you to fuck her, though, did he?" Marybeth said, with an edge in her voice.

"Look who's talking," Jim said.

"Touché," Marybeth said.

They paused for a while. Jim ordered two more coffees.

"I still love you, Jim," Marybeth said. "More than I can say."

"You have a strange way of showing it. Anyway what about Eric?" Jim asked.

"I still love him, too. I think. I don't know. I've known Eric since we were babies," she said.

"How long have you been fucking him?" Jim asked.

"That's personal," she said.

"Marybeth, consider who you're talking to!" Jim said, a bit exasperated.

"Right. Well you know how over-sexed I am," she said.

"Yes, I guess I'm qualified to know that. Anyway, for how long?" he asked.

"Six or seven years, I guess," she said.

"You're twenty, right?" Jim asked.

"Yes."

"Jesus," he said. "Do you fuck him often?"

"Yes, but of course not when he's an ocean apart!" she said.

"When does Eric arrive?" Jim asked.

"Tomorrow morning, around 11AM. He's staying at a cheap hotel in the Montparnasse area. Do you want to meet him?" Marybeth asked.

"No."

"He'll be here for a week, plus the two weekends at either end," she said.

Jim was silent.

"I'd like to keep seeing you while he's here. I mean, if you're willing?" she asked.

"What about Denis?" Jim asked.

"I've got a plan for Denis. He has to stop, ah, being intimate with me, or I'll tell Roger he was the one who pulled Roger off me and gave him a concussion. Roger will then beat the crap out of him, and there's a lot of crap in that salaud," she said.

"Okay, so let's say you're done with Denis. You're going to keep secretly seeing me, and all that implies, right under your fiancé's nose?" Jim asked.

"It won't be the first time I've done that," Marybeth whispered.

"Back in Indiana?" Jim asked.

"Yep. One guy in high school, and I was balancing two guys in college, behind sweet Eric's back," she said.

"I'm beginning to feel sorry for Eric," Jim said. "You're quite a piece of work, Marybeth. All that and you give off this innocent, naïve vibe?"

"Don't feel sorry for Eric. He does okay," she said.

"What do you mean?" Jim asked.

"Eric's been seeing Sally since the day after I left for France. And by seeing her, you know what I mean, right? My friend Ellen has sent me lots of pictures of them together, and she even sneaked one of Eric fucking Sally at a bar," Marybeth said.

"Are you jealous?" Jim asked.

"Of course, I am! Nobody's ever fucked me at a bar!" Marybeth said, a bit too loud. A couple of other patrons of the café kind of looked at us.

Jim shook his head. He was in love with woman? "Eric's cheating gives you the perfect excuse to dump him," Jim said.

"Why would I do that?" she asked.

"Because you love me," Jim said.

"I do love you, Jim. I love you more than I can say; but we've been together for what -- two months? Eric and I have a lifetime of history together. And Jim, do you really love me? Even after you've seen me in action at Marc and Juliette's, and even though I've been fucking Denis every night? Do you, Jim? Would you ask me to give up the love of my life for you? Can you commit to me like that, knowing what a lying, cheating slut I am?" Marybeth said.

"You know you love me, Marybeth. The rest is just sex. I'll give you this week with Eric, and then you decide, okay?" Jim said.

"Don't do this, Jim. I'll pick Eric, I have no choice," she said.

"There's always a choice," Jim said.

"You don't understand," Marybeth said.

"Tell me, then."

"Eric is my relation," she said.

"You relation?" Jim was truly surprised.

"Well, a bit more, actually. How shall I put this? He's actually my half-brother, a year older than me. We didn't know, until I was eighteen, and Eric was nineteen. You see? He's family! I can't just walk away," she said. "My father knocked up most of the young wives on our block, back home in Flora. Women find him irresistible for some reason. I don't get it, myself. My father waited until I was eighteen to tell me that Eric was my brother. It was too late; we were already hopelessly in love."

"So you see, I can't just dump Eric," she added.

"Yes, you can," Jim said. "In fact, it's a good idea. It's illegal to marry your brother in Indiana."

"It is? I can really dump him? Just like that?"

"It happens all the time," Jim said.

"It does?"

"Yes. Now repeat after me. I, Marybeth Davis, will have one glorious week with Eric, and with me on the side, and without Denis, and then I'll tell Eric it's over, and he should go back to Sally or Susie, or Ellen, or whoever he's fucking back home in Indiana. Say it" Jim said.

Marybeth said it.

"Remember, no more Denis," Jim said.

Marybeth nodded.

"Now tonight I'm taking you to a club. Wear something short, and show a lot of boob, okay?" Jim said.

"I love you, Jim," Marybeth said.

"I'm a fool, but I love you, too. Pick you up at eight. We'll go to dinner, then to the club. Remember, short skirt, and show lots of boob. I want you to look like the slut you are, okay?" Jim said.

Marybeth just smiled. "See you at eight," she said. "Oh, one more thing, just so you know: Sally is also my half-sister, and the half-sister of Eric, too. I'm not sure they know it, though."

***************

Marybeth did her best to look gorgeous. She modeled the outfits for Denis, and asked him to choose the sexiest, or the sluttiest, whichever it was. He was drooling, but he finally decided. He told her one special outfit was both at once: The sexiest, and also the sluttiest.

Denis was frustrated he could not fuck her while she was changing clothes. She had explained everything to him, and she had told him the sex between them was over. She had suggested instead he find his own girlfriend, or, failing that, maybe arrange with Pierre to fuck his slut of a sister?

"With all I've taught you, Denis, and with your huge cock, once you get a girl into bed she'll be loath to leave you. You just have to lose your misogynist ways, and replace your hatred of women with love of them. Then the girls will flock to you. Trust me on this," Marybeth said.

Marybeth undressed to her panties and went to the bathroom to put on her make-up. She had never tried to look slutty before, so she was a bit at a loss, but she figured a smoky eye would be effective. Denis kept coming into the bathroom to check out the near naked Marybeth and she had to keep shooing him away.

Denis instead went into her room and logged into her computer. He had stolen her password a few weeks ago. Marybeth was such a sweet, trusting, stupid innocent of a girl: She had written her password on a post-it so she wouldn't forget it. Denis had found the post-it.

Denis looked at her browser history, and he figured out where Jim was taking her that night. Dressed the way she was planning to dress, she'd get one hell of a lot of attention! He logged out of her computer just in time, as Marybeth returned to her room to find Denis sniffing her panties and bras from her lingerie drawer. She giggled at the sight, and then she shooed him out of her room, once again telling him to find his own girl.

***************

Jim was pissed. He was mad at himself: He should have realized you don't take a girl dressed as Marybeth was, to such a nice restaurant. Every single man there couldn't take his eyes off Marybeth. Her skirt was so short, and in addition slit, that when she sat everyone could see her entire legs, up to and including her panties. Her blouse had such deep cleavage that her nipples were barely hidden from open view, and if she leaned forward, anyone and everyone could see her nipples.

Jim was hard throughout dinner. He was convinced that every man at the restaurant could pass a quiz on the color of Marybeth's panties (they were lavender). Instead of being embarrassed by her outrageous outfit, so inappropriate for such a high-class restaurant, Marybeth was eating up all the attention she got. This was, after all, her last night out with Jim before her fiancé Eric was going to arrive. Eric would never be caught dead with Marybeth looking like this. For him, it was inconceivable.

After dinner, Jim took Marybeth to a café. It was too early to go to the club. He noticed Marybeth looked shocked, and he followed her eyes to another table where a young French guy sat, in the company of a sexy blonde, whom he was fairly sure was American.

"What's going on?" Jim asked Marybeth.

"At that table over there, the young guy with the dazzling blonde?" Marybeth indicated.

"Yes, what about them?" he asked.

"That's Denis, and with him is Sally, my half-sister. By the way, she doesn't know she's my half-sister, unless her mother told her, and I'm sure her mother has told nobody," Marybeth said.

"She looks just like you!" Jim remarked.

"Yes, a lot of kids around my age in Flora look like me. You know why, too, right?" Marybeth said.

"Someday, I'll have to visit Flora," Jim said.

"Don't worry, Jim. You will. I plan to keep you, in which case you'll meet my parents. Watch out for my Mom, when you do," she said.

"A sexy MILF?"

"Uh-huh," Marybeth said. "I suspect she's already slept with Eric, although I'm sure not much sleeping was involved."

"Does she know Eric is your half-brother?" Jim asked.

"Nobody knows any of that, except my Dad, me, and now you," Marybeth said. "Why the fuck is Sally here in Paris? And why is she with Denis? And why here, and why now?"

"Good questions. Someone knows too much. My money is on Denis," Jim said.

"I've never told him anything," Marybeth said, kind of in high dudgeon. "All I've done is bleep him," she said, and didn't add the words "a lot." After all, she was talking to her lover Jim!

"Is your computer password protected?" Jim asked.

"Of course, it is! Oh, shit, of course," she said. "Denis must have found my password."

"You wrote it down?? Are you nuts?" Jim said.

"I was worried I'd forget it," she said.

"Assume Denis knows everything on your computer. Assume he's read your email, all your texts, you Facebook private pages, everything. Probably he has copies of the sexy pictures we've taken. My guess is he has the pictures and videos Marc and Juliette took, and he's sent them to Sally, and he's making trouble for you with your fiancé Eric. He probably invited Sally here, based on that," Jim said.

"Sally and Denis seem to be getting along," Marybeth said, noticing how Sally was giggling and smiling at every little thing Denis said. He was all starry-eyed, looking at her. Marybeth did have to admit that her half-sister, who was a year younger than she, was in fact pretty. She was very pretty, especially when her long blonde hair bounced around, as it did just then. Marybeth was feeling jealous. Was she jealous of Sally due to Eric, or due to Denis, or due to both, or simply because Sally was so pretty and sexy? She just didn't know.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Jim asked.

"Uh, no," Marybeth said. Jim gave up. He'd talk to her later.

"We should go say hello. I've known Sally all my life. Come on, I'll introduce you," Marybeth said.

**************

Sally had thanked Marybeth for all of her emails and Facebook posts, none of which she had sent. She began to realize just what Denis had done.

"Is it true what you wrote about Denis and his huge cock and how good he is in bed? When he invited me to Paris, telling me you raved about me to him, I decided to come. Your Dad lent me the money!" Sally said, rather breathlessly. "Eric is coming tomorrow, but obviously you know that! Your friend Jim is a hunk! Are you two, uh,...a couple? What about Eric? He arrives tomorrow, but of course you know that, don't you?"

Marybeth, as usual with Sally, had trouble getting even a word in.

"It's great to see you, Sally" Marybeth finally managed to squeeze in when Sally paused to breathe, and they hugged. They didn't kiss, because that whole Lesbian experimentation thing Sally's freshman year, and Marybeth's sophomore year in college, didn't work out that well. They tried, they had given it the old "college try," but they had to face facts: they liked sex with men much too much.

Marybeth didn't know what to do. She felt it was too awkward to tell her that Denis had hacked her computer and sent her all those things, pretending he was her. Fact on the ground: Sally was here, in Paris, and interested in Denis. She'd have a good time, since Denis had become quite good in bed, due to Marybeth's careful tutelage. One wild card handled.

Then there was the issue of Sally cheating with her fiancé behind her back. Girlfriends aren't supposed to do that to each other! On the hand, as Jim had pointed out, this gave her the perfect, and classic, excuse to break the engagement. That reminds her: She has to dig out the ring Eric gave her and be wearing it when he arrives in the morrow!

The whole thing was going to be rather delicate, and test her talents, but right now she had better get back to the boys. She wondered what Jim and Denis had been discussing? What did they have in common? Oh yeah: they both had me, and my naked, willing, and eager body in common. Shit.

How do I get myself in these messes? Marybeth thought.

**********

There was, of course, no point in trying to talk at the nightclub. The music was so loud, you didn't so much hear it, as you felt it. It vibrated right into your head, into your skull, and bounced around in there. After around an hour Marybeth's ears were ringing, but she was dancing a lot with Sally while the men watched, and Sally and Marybeth were grinding their asses, and channeling their fleeting days as two lesbians. It was tremendous fun.

As the two women danced, Sally playfully pulled at Marybeth's top, and Sally managed to spill out Marybeth's boobs. Marybeth couldn't decide if she did it on purpose or not, but she mentally shrugged and went with the flow. However, after seeing the evil smile on Sally's face, she managed to unsnap and unzip Sally's skirt, and before long it was on the floor. Good thing that Sally was wearing nice panties. She always did like panties that glowed in the dark, Marybeth had remembered, and Sally looked stunning in her luminescent panties! The two of them made quite a sight to see!

Two random men began dancing with the two women. A good-looking French guy danced with Marybeth, and used every occasion to feel up her boobs, while Marybeth pretended to ignore it, and just smiled. An Arab hunk, probably an Algerian, latched onto Sally with her glow-in-the-dark panties. When the men grabbed the women and began kissing them and thoroughly feeling them up, Jim and Denis were no longer amused, and they rode to the rescue.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
12