Junior Year Abroad Pt. 09

Story Info
Eric arrives to claim his fiancé. Marybeth takes revenge.
3.6k words
4.37
4.5k
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 9 of the Survivor Revival Challenge, organized by Tara Cox. This is the story of Jim & Marybeth, and eventually others, of course. You can expect daily installments.

***********

Eric arrives in Paris to claim his fiancé. Marybeth takes revenge.

***********

Eric hadn't been able to sleep that much on the airplane. He had watched two movies, and drank a bit too much wine. He had trouble getting comfortable, since being two inches over six feet, his knees touched the back of the seat in front of him, which was in a constant state of 'reclined.' He was thrilled, actually, to be able to stand (kind of, his head had to be bent over due to the low ceiling above his middle seat), once the seat belt sign had come off, upon landing and arriving at the gate.

He followed the mob to immigration. The gruff French policewoman ran his passport through the computer, found nothing suspicious, stamped it, and waved him through. He saw a john en route to the baggage claim, and stopped in for a minute to relieve himself. He looked at himself in the mirror, and ran a hand through his blonde hair. His cold blue eyes looked bloodshot. He was going to be seeing Marybeth, the love of his life, the woman he'd loved since he turned 13, and he looked like shit.

Maybe she wouldn't notice? Yeah, right. Well, she'd be horny as hell, she always was, and now it had been three months without her daily dose of sex, so she'd be all over him and not give a f**k about whether or not be looked his best, right?

This being a French airport, there was a bottle of male cologne in the airport bathroom, so he splashed a bit around his unshaven face. He left the john and continued on to the baggage area. The one advantage of living in an era of terrorism, is that every checked bag has to match a passenger on the plane, before clearance to take-off is given. So even though Eric's bag was one of the last to make its way to the luggage carousel, Eric was not worried.

This was it: Showtime! He was sure Marybeth would be out there, just beyond the opaque glass walled barrier, waiting for him with open arms. His cock began to stir at just the thought of seeing her again. He had loved the pictures she had sent him, especially the obscene ones, though their very existence, and the fact that some guy named Jim had taken them, made him wonder about just how faithful Marybeth had been to him? But then, he had gotten plenty of action on the side with their mutual friend from childhood, Sally Parker. God, Sally is hot! A smile crossed his face as he thought of her.

Eric was fairly sure of himself. He knew he was classically handsome. He was smart in school and always got good grades. He was an accomplished musician and was second chair trumpet in the orchestra, and IU was a school that was known for its music. He was tall, and naturally muscular.

His only faults, were that he had a small cock, and he was totally shy when it came to nudity and sex. Whenever he and Marybeth (or for that matter, Sally) made love, it had to be pitch dark. Not even his lovers could see his cock. They could feel it, yes; they could play with it, yes; they could spread their legs for it, yes! They just couldn't look at it.

Well, Marybeth had never complained. She loved him as he was. Sally also seemed to crave his body, small cock and all. She too was shy, so in many ways she was his perfect match. Too bad his heart and soul belonged to Marybeth. Although Sally....? Well, what the hell, he was here for Marybeth, and such thoughts could wait until after Paris!

Eric wondered what Marybeth would be wearing. He was sure it would be sexy; after all, it had been three months! He hoped she'd come with him to his hotel. She had found him a bargain, in some area called Montparnasse, wherever that is. Strange name for a neighborhood, actually. He had looked it up, and it meant Mt. Parnassus, a Greek mountain that, legend has it, was home to poetry and music. Well, that's nice, but did he really want to stay on a mountain within Paris?

He exited the secure zone. There was a horde of people waiting to greet their loved ones. Where was Marybeth? He scanned the people. There! In the back! There she was, holding up a large sign, made with poster board, on which she had scrawled, "ERIC!!!!!" in huge letters, via a permanent ink felt tip pen. Eric's unshaven face broke into a huge smile. He quickly pulled his carry-on and suitcase towards that sexy woman, the one he planned to spend his life with.

Something was wrong. Who was the blonde beauty standing next to Marybeth, smiling from ear to ear? She was a dead ringer for Sally, his Sally, the woman he had been cheating with. How bizarre that Sally's doppelganger was standing next to Marybeth? And were they talking and giggling with each other? Was she actually Sally? Was this real, or did Delta Airlines slip him some LSD or something?

No, it was real. His two lovers, friends since birth it seemed, were standing side by side, giggling up a storm. Was this his punishment for cheating on Marybeth? Her engagement ring was twinkling in the fluorescent lights of the airport arrival hall. He smiled when he saw it on her finger. She still loved him, didn't she?

Who knows what Sally told her, or why on earth she was here, but one thing he knew for certain: Marybeth still loved him, and she had been loyal, even if his flesh had been weak. Although those pictures...? Pish, posh. Marybeth had explained them. Her friend Jim was good with a camera. He did have to admit the pictures were amazing.

Eric got hard instantly, whenever he looked at one of those pictures. He had shown some of them to the guy sitting next to him on the airplane, and he had gotten hard, too. Oh, goodness! There he was, in the arrival hall, looking at his smiling, innocent fiancé. He knew, he just knew, that random guy who had sat next to him was there, close by in the arrival hall. He was looking at Marybeth, his Marybeth. Was he imagining her naked, her pussy wide open, perhaps using, in his mind, the picture with her hairbrush sticking out of her pussy? Yes, he had to be picturing his innocent little fiancé like that, in the picture she had trustingly sent to him, "for his eyes only."

Marybeth rushed up to him, tossing aside her huge sign, and hugged him and kissed him all over his face. It was obvious to Eric Marybeth had not worn a bra. He could just barely see her nipples and areolas right through her blouse!

Ah, that's what he wanted! He needed to feel her body against his, to bathe in her sweet kisses, to wallow in her smell...Then, to his alarm, Marybeth pushed him aside, and Sally rushed up to him, and hugged him and French kissed him until his erection was ready to burst out of his pants! How could Sally do this, right in front of Marybeth? Why did Marybeth herself push him into Sally's arms? What the f**k was going on, anyway?

The three of them got into a taxi, and Marybeth, using her perfect French, instructed the driver, as they drove the long journey, fighting traffic, from Charles de Gaulle airport to the Montparnasse district of Paris, and then down a maze of small streets, until the taxi stopped in front of a run-down, dirty looking hotel, that said, "Tout Confort," and advertised toilets in every room! It had a two-star rating displayed, but Eric didn't know what the f**k that meant.

The three of them took Eric to his room on the first floor (second floor, American). There was no elevator so they hiked up a flight of stairs. As soon as they were in the room, before Eric even managed to close the door, the two women were stripping off their clothes. Eric again entered a state of shock.

"Who do you want first, my love?" Marybeth said.

Eric was unable to speak.

Sally was undressing Eric as he stared at the curvy, luscious body of his gorgeous fiancé, and once Eric was naked, Marybeth pushed him onto the bed, his small cock sticking straight up, and she proceeded to give him a blowjob. It was the first blowjob Marybeth had ever given him! Sally had given him plenty, but Marybeth? Never before!

Finally, Eric could speak, as Marybeth bobbed her head lovingly on his cock. "When? How did you learn?"

"The Internet, lover. It's not really hard to do, you know. I've been practicing for you, my love," Marybeth said.

"Practicing? What? How? You mean with a dildo or something?" Eric asked, as Marybeth continued to lovingly suck his cock.

"No, silly. I've been practicing with my friends Jim and Denis mostly, but also with Marc, and the two Dominiques," Marybeth said. "They've all been very nice about it, given how I was just learning and all."

"Uh...what?" Eric asked, as it begun to sink in what Marybeth was telling him.

"Yeah. I think I'm better in bed now, too, but you can see if you agree later. I mean, Sally gets you next. It's only fair, you know," Marybeth said. "Don't let him cum, Sally. I want Eric to cum in my mouth; I've never tasted his cum. I want to compare it to Jim's, to Denis', to Marc's, and of course to the two Dominiques'!"

"That's okay, Marybeth. Eric tends to cum suddenly, so maybe you should finish him. I'll enjoy him later. You know me; I'm a patient girl," Sally said.

"What's going on?" Eric said. "Is this some elaborate joke?"

"Maybe," Marybeth said, and she took his cock back inside her mouth. No deep throat was necessary (a good thing, because Marybeth couldn't do that yet). The entire cock fit easily inside her mouth. Eric exploded only a couple of minutes later.

Marybeth smiled. She had a mouthful of cum. She went to Sally, and the two naked women kissed, open mouthed, as Marybeth used her tongue to push some of Eric's cum over to Sally's mouth. Then the two women dramatically swallowed the cum together. Marybeth pinched Sally's nipples, and Sally said, "Game on, girl!"

Eric was in shock. He sat there in stunned disbelief, as Marybeth and Sally performed some girl-on-girl action right beside him. Marybeth came long before Sally did, but eventually Eric got to watch both women climax.

Marybeth looked over at Eric. He was still soft. He always had needed a long recovery time. She would have thought the sight of her and Sally getting it on would have been enough, but Eric was still soft.

"Go get the boys, why don't you?" Marybeth said to Sally. Sally, still naked and with a very wet pussy that Marybeth had just extensively slobbered over, got up and left the room. She left the room stark naked, with her pussy inflamed. Was this really the shy Sally, who only makes love in the dark, like him? What's happening, a very confused Eric thought.

Minutes later Sally returned with two naked men, leading each of them by the cock: To wit, Sally had one of her small, delicate, feminine hands encompassing Jim's cock, and not quite making it all the way around Denis' huge monster cock.

"Much better!" Marybeth said. "Now we don't have to wait for Eric. Hey Eric, we're here to please you. Which man do you want to fuck me? The other can fuck Sally. Or do you want to see me get double teamed? It would have to be Jim in my ass, though; Denis is too big."

Sally said, "Don't you think we should introduce the men?" and as Sally spoke she was fondling the cocks of the two men lovingly, with her delicate hands. She began to kiss Denis.

"Of course! How rude of me. Jim, this is Eric," she said, as Sally jerked Jim's cock expertly. "And Denis, this is Eric," she said, and Denis stopped kissing Sally as Sally dropped to her knees to suck him off. "Denis doesn't speak English," Marybeth said, and she spoke something to Denis, knowing Eric would understand nothing. Foreign languages are not much taught in Indiana.

Denis did in fact speak English of course, but Marybeth didn't want Eric to know that, just then. Anyway, his English was pretty damn bad.

"Eric, you haven't answered. Hell, I can't wait anymore. Sally is blowing Denis, so Jim, do you want to make love with me?" Marybeth asked, batting her eyelashes, and bouncing her boobs seductively.

"It will be my pleasure," Jim said, and he placed Marybeth on her hands and knees. He grabbed her succulent hips, gave her pussy a symbolic tickle with his middle finger, smelled his finger, and said, "Perfect. Just perfect."

Jim's cock was not even close to the size of the very well-endowed Denis, but compared to the suddenly very insecure Eric, it looked positively huge! Jim then plunged his whole, entire schlong, balls deep inside the willing and eager Marybeth, in one big thrust. Marybeth sighed out, "Oh, yeah. That's the way, big boy. Oh, yeah."

As Jim fucked Marybeth enthusiastically Marybeth moaned out a storm, occasionally breaking her moans to say things like, "Oh yeah, just like that. Oh lover, you're so good! So very good! Give it to me! Give it to me hard! Oh yeah, just like that! Oh, oh, OH!" and she climaxed. The climax hadn't been planned as part of her performance, but it completely undid the hapless Eric. He fell apart.

Jim kept pumping until he unloaded a generous donation of cum into Marybeth's unprotected womb. Why wasn't Jim wearing a rubbber, Eric wondered. She had always made him wear one. Am I in the twilight zone, or something? He wondered. He felt like crying.

Marybeth was worried she and Sally had overdone it. She could tell Eric was uncomprehending, and that his male ego was shattered. "Sally, it's time for Hélène, okay?"

Sally and Marybeth had Hélène stored in the extra bedroom from which Sally had earlier fetched Denis and Jim. Sally went and fetched Hélène. Marybeth had received permission from Jim to let Denis give her one last fuck. It would be the nail in the coffin of Eric, her cheating fiancé. As Sally returned with Hélène, she jumped on the bed, right next to Marybeth. Denis mounted Marybeth while Sally sucked off Jim until he was hard, and then he mounted Sally.

While Eric watched his two lovers betray him with two men, Hélène spoke softly with Eric. Her French accent was thick, and hopelessly sexy as she spoke to him. Eric finally understood she was asking him to undress her. Really? He tentatively pulled at her T shirt, and Hélène obediently raised her arms. The T shirt went up and over her head. She hadn't been wearing a bra.

Sally stopped sucking Jim for an instant, and said to Eric, "We thought, since you're in Paris and all, you might like to sample a French sexpot. They don't get any better than Hélène, at least according to Jim, here. Have a good time, lover boy. I've got to get Jim hard. I haven't fucked him since yesterday, and boy is he good!"

By the time Sally finished talking and had Jim's cock back in her mouth, Hélène was reduced to her panties. "I don't suck. I just fuck," she said. "Pussy, ass, both holes are okay. You're small, so my ass should be okay. Your choice, Air-eek."

Jim just stared at the naked French girl. She was gorgeous, she was French, and she wanted him. Why? Had she been paid to seduce him? Was she a prostitute or something? If she was, she was the most magnificent prostitute in the known world! And did it matter, anyway? This was his big chance to fuck a French woman!

Eric, or if you prefer, Air-eek, almost blew it. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Hélène," she said. "And you're Air-eek, right?"

*************

Afterwards, when it was all done and the room stank of sex, and everyone was satiated, Marybeth took Eric out to a café and bought him a stiff Calvados. Even though it was cold, they sat outside with the smokers, because Marybeth still had so much cum inside her from both Jim and Denis, that she was worried she smelled of the stuff. The only man who hadn't cum inside her was, of course, Eric. He was bought off with the always beautiful and always willing, it seemed, Hélène.

"Eric, it's over between us. I'm sorry you had to come to Paris to find out, but that's the way it is. You've been cheating on me with Sally, and she says there's others too; I've been cheating on you primarily with Jim, but also Denis, and a few others, too," Marybeth said.

Eric just sat there. He slowly drank some Calvados. "This is good stuff," he said. "What is it?"

"It's Calvados. Apple brandy. Eric, did you hear what I just said?" Marybeth asked.

"Does that mean I can't fuck you this visit? Why is Sally here? Who and what is Hélène?" Eric asked.

"Yes, we can fuck, to put it crudely, as you just did, but only with the proviso that it's over between us. Denis tricked Sally into coming, and now they're enjoying getting it on. Hélène is, quite simply, a gift from the gods for horny men. She's a beautiful, French slut," Marybeth said.

"I've missed you so much, Marybeth. Why do you want to break up with me?" Eric asked. "We both cheated, okay, but we can get beyond that. There's something else, too, isn't there?"

"Yes, two things. I love Jim. Yes, I love you, too, but there comes a time when a girl has to choose. I'm not the girl you think I am. The second thing is more complicated," she said.

"What's the second thing?"

"Finish your Calvados first. I'm ordering you another. Or would you rather have Scotch whisky?" Marybeth said.

Eric finished his Calvados, and the Scotch whisky was on the table, his hand around the glass. "Well?" he said.

"I'm your sister," Marybeth said.

"No, you're not. Don't be silly," he said.

"My Dad knocked up your Mom. Your Dad doesn't know, and your Mom never told you, I guess. It's not important who your biological father is, anyway; the man who raised you is your Dad. But when we started fucking, my Dad told me that you are my brother. We do look a lot alike, you know, considering you're a boy, and all. You look exactly like my Dad; have you never noticed?" Marybeth said.

Eric drank his Scotch in one long gulp. "You're not kidding?"

"Alas, no, I'm not," she said.

"We've been committing incest? You knew?" he asked.

"I thought it was hot. Okay, maybe I was wrong. I still think it's hot, but not for a long-term relationship. We could never have kids together, for example. There's just no future for us, Eric," Marybeth said.

"And there is one, with you and Jim?" he asked.

"Maybe, I don't know. I do love him, and I think he loves me, but he's as strange as I am, so I just don't know. I do know, however, that it can't work with us," Marybeth said.

"Is it because I have a small cock?" Eric said, putting it all out there.

"Jesus, Eric, no! Haven't you been listening to me? Your cock is fine! Don't you remember all those orgasms you gave me, every single day?" Marybeth said, her frustration bubbling over.

"You were faking those," Eric said.

"I most certainly was not!" Marybeth lied. "And even if I had been, which I wasn't, wouldn't that prove how much I loved you, faking an orgasm constantly just to make you feel all macho?" she asked.

"How about tonight?" Eric asked.

"Tonight?"

"Want to fake an orgasm with me tonight?" he specified.

"You'll have jet lag, Eric. How about tomorrow night?" she said.

"You have a date with Jim tonight, don't you?" he asked.

"Well, yes. But tomorrow night, I'm all yours. Just like in Indiana. We'll make love, cuddle, and sleep together, okay?"

"Is that the best I'll get? Not until tomorrow? You're my fiancé!" Eric said.

"About that. Here you go," Marybeth said, and she handed Eric back his ring. "Want to fuck now, before you get too tired?" she offered, to soften the blow.

"Will you fake an orgasm for me?" Eric asked.

Marybeth sighed. "No, you'll give me one, you fool," she lied. She remembered how she once thought pity fucks were kinky. Try to go there, she told herself. One more fuck with this moron won't hurt. Then she can go out with her real love, Jim.

"Your place, or mine?" Marybeth asked, and Eric smiled for the first time since his arrival in the City of Light.

12