Junkyard Deal

Story Info
A Stranded Imperial Officer Strikes A Bargain With Watto.
3.7k words
4.53
4.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commander Kirsa Vershun felt her teeth grinding as she watched a shower of sparks pour from motor above, listening to the engines of the transporter struggling to come to life. She knew that the Imperial dispatch office was unwilling to provide her with one of the newer Sentinel-class troop shuttles, but she couldn't help but feel insulted that they instead gave her one of the older, far less practical Theta-class carriers, refitted to carry a crew compliment far higher than it was built for.

It had been just over a standard month since she and her unit had been shipped off to Tatooine, with the end goal of their presence being the establishment of a permanent base in either Mos Espa or Mos Eisley, forging a foothold on the deprived desert planet. It was an assignment that bordered on being a form of punishment, a demotion for a woman who once brushed shoulders with the most elite figures within the Imperial hierarchy.

Kirsa went from the luxury of properly air conditioned vessels and planets that were cultivated for a comfortable tour of duty, to constantly feeling sweat dripping across her face as the unrelenting twin suns poured waves of heat upon the surface of Tatooine. Her hopes of a position within the ISB seemed further out of her grasp than it had done during her earliest days at the academy, as did her ambition to adorn her body with the ivory white uniform that came with the role.

Instead, was forced to spend hours back at the prefabricated base picking off specks of sand that managed to bury themselves into the fabric of her uniform. Her platinum blonde hair, usually pulled into the tightest bun achievable, would continually become loose, with locks always ending up coming free whenever she was on duty. To make matters worse, supplies of water and food would usually arrive late, forcing her to consume the food stuffs made to last for extended periods of time, usually resulting in a dull, highly manufactured taste.

Most of the equipment her unit was supplied with was either pre-Imperial, or in severely poor shape, and the lack of any spare parts for maintenance meant that breakdowns and system failures were a frequent occurrence. Tatooine was an unforgiving world to those who travelled to it, and Kirsa didn't think for one second that they were up to the task. Morale rarely reached anything above resignation, worsened by the fact that her stormtroopers couldn't understand what their exact mission was. Though Kirsa did her best to remind them that every piece would fit into the Emperor's greater puzzle, she too failed to see what the desolate world had to offer.

She had spent the first few weeks of her mission dealing with the Hutts and the other various criminal syndicates that used Tatooine as their own personal playground. Most of the unscrupulous characters she was forced to deal with repulsed her to no end, each one took every chance they could to leer at her, something her tight fitting uniform almost encouraged. Kirsa had a beauty that allowed her to disarm even the most arrogant of men, but it occasionally drew the wrong type of attention, a fact that made itself more than clear the more she had to negotiate with the system's local war lords. It reached a point where she would have much preferred to put a blaster bolt between the eyes of a lecherous Trandoshan than to put up with its incessant staring.

But with the little she had at her disposal, she made a system that functioned, to a certain extent. As she and her troops departed from yet another unproductive meeting with the much feared Jabba the Hutt, the aged shuttle finally gave out. The Theta-class vessel was forced to make a sudden landing in the sandy terrain, its thrusters forming a trail of thick black smoke as it careened over the landscape, leaving them stranded in a territory disputed over by the local settlements and the Tusken Raiders. It was a place Kirsa knew they couldn't afford to be present in once the beating suns descended beyond the horizon, with the lack of any moisture vaporators making it more than clear just how far into Raider territory they had strayed.

The one engineer Kirsa had in her squad spent just over two hours utilising every bit of knowledge he had to breath some life back into the ship, but even he had to finally give up. With much reluctance, he relayed the dire situation back to Kirsa.

"What do you mean there's nothing you can do?" Kirsa pinched the bridge of her nose as the motors sputtered, letting out a stuttering whine and a puff of smoke when they lost all power. "You are the one engineer we have on the squad, this is exactly what you're expected to be able to maintain."

The engineer sighed as he wiped the oil from his hands. "I was trained to work on TIE fighters and bombers, ma'am. And this is barely the same ship that it used to be when it first rolled off the production line, nothing was left untouched when they did the refit, the manuals are useless."

"You've clearly managed to identify the issue, just explain what it is," Kirsa prodded, aware of how Imperial engineers could go around in circles if left uninterrupted.

The engineer pointed towards the spot in the ceiling of the main crew hold where most of the wires were left exposed, revealing a group of panels above. "The hyperdrive module is completely fried. The module itself used to sit exactly where we're standing right now, but they pulled it apart and shoved it into the compartment where the main reactor is situated when they were creating space for extra troops. I can't make any repairs without a new module."

"We don't have that luxury," the pilot of the T-2C spoke up, "the other shuttles are all undergoing their own repairs back at the base. It's a miracle this rust bucket made it this long without crashing into a dune. We're stuck out here."

"He's right," the engineer added, setting his toolkit aside, "our equipment is barely getting by as it is. And being stuck out in open terrain isn't helping, the grains of sand on this planet are uniquely coarse, they're getting everywhere. This model wasn't built to last in this sort of environment."

Kirsa didn't dare consider the prospect of being stuck out in the open terrain of the desert once the temperatures dropped. It was likely that the entire squad would be forced to turn the ship into a fortress throughout the night, fending off hostile forces on both sides, well aware of the Tuskens' preference for picking off their targets from afar. "What's the nearest settlement to our current position?"

The pilot lifted his geo-locator, showing the screen to Kirsa. "Mos Espa, Hutt controlled territory. It's one of the few places on this hell hole we're still struggling to get a foot hold in, not without the Hutts throwing their sizeable weight around. We can't even park troop carriers there anymore, not without having to worry about kriffing Jawas stealing parts off them when we're not looking."

"Fine," Kirsa stated curtly, turning on the spot, facing towards the rear landing ramp, "Mos Espa is a spaceport, meaning that second hand parts dealers should be abundant. I'll take the speeder bike there and obtain the module before nightfall, and if we're lucky I can get it delivered in time."

"Ma'am?" the captain of the stormtrooper squad piped up, brushing a layer of sand away from his orange pauldron. "Are you sure that's wise? Mos Espa barely has any form of law enforcement, and the mayor is little more than a puppet for Jabba. It would be safer to send one of the troops out to retrieve the part."

"Safer, but incredibly foolish," Kirsa replied, grabbing a satchel and a pair of protective goggles from a small compartment, "if the Hutts hear word of any Imperial troops parading through their territory they'll come to the conclusion that a coup was in full swing. An officer in dress uniform is of no threat. But if any of the scum that inhabits that spaceport attempts anything, I can assure you that they won't live to regret it."

Kirsa pulled the speeder bike from its housing and brought it out of the vessel, lowering a set of thick goggles over her eyes as she mounted it. With a small twist of the accelerator, she found herself gliding across the desert at breakneck speed, hoping that her confidence wasn't misplaced.

-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-{}-

Within the hour, Kirsa came to a rest within the boundaries of Mos Espa, frowning as she found herself surrounded by the bustling crowds, looking around at the circular cliff face that wound its way around the lower sprawl. Just as it had been during her previous visit, the spaceport was a woeful sight, highly unremarkable in appearance despite its obvious importance to the Hutts. With the exception of a few suspicious glances from the denizens, Kirsa made her way through the narrow streets without much trouble, her uniform warded off those who would have had illicit designs on the beautiful human. She passed by 'Sanctuary', a cantina owned and personally run by the illustrious Garsa Fwip, an establishment Kirsa had discovered a number of her men frequenting when they were off duty.

The few parts stores she discovered were severely lacking in anything close to what she needed, but she made a small note mentally of those stores she found selling spare parts for the infamous X-wings.

With little luck, she quickly began to resign herself to a night of being caught in the middle of the skirmishes with the Raiders and their opponents. A final search of one of the vile, dusty streets brought her to a particularly rundown looking store, showing clear signs of age around its storefront. Above the entrance hung a sign carved in Huttese that simply read 'Watto's Junkyard'. With little choice left, she walked inside and began searching for any sign that the old store would have anything that resembled what she sought. Rows upon rows of parts cluttered up both the main foyer and the yard beyond, a number of which came from ships built before Kirsa's birth.

Readying herself for a prolonged search of the compound, an aged Toydarian fluttered into the shop floor, glancing at Kirsa with a wide smile that didn't quite meet his eyes. "An Imperial Officer? In my junkyard? Ehhh, this isn't about the incident with the TIE fighter, is it? I obtained it, fair and square! Where the Jawas got it from is none of my concern."

Kirsa rose up as she addressed the creature she assumed owned the store, ignoring the way he looked at her with ill concealed lust. "You must be Watto? I'm not here about any TIE fighters, and I don't care how you managed to get it, so long as it wasn't stolen from our forward operating base. My shuttle is in need of a new hyperdrive module, or as close to new as you have in this... establishment."

"Of course, of course," Watto answered boisterously, "there isn't an Imperial vehicle out there that I don't have parts for. What model is it?"

Kirsa narrowed her eyes before answering, aware that the class of the shuttle could be viewed as something less than suitable for someone of her rank, especially to a Toydarian who dealt specifically in parts. "It's a T-2C, one of the earlier models."

Watto scratched his head, tilting the hat he had crafted from the head of a pit droid. "Hmm, now you're talking pre-Empire. Now that you mention it, I did buy the remains of one almost a decade ago, not much was salvageable. But the hyperdrive systems were completely in tact. I should have a module around the back somewhere, but it'll cost ya, especially since I'm piecing it away from a complete unit."

Kirsa pulled a small holo-pad from her jacket pocket and held it out. "Name the price, and the Imperial credits will be transferred over to you."

Watto groaned, running his hand over his snout in frustration. "How many times am I going to have to tell you Core worlders? This is the Outer Rim, your credits are no good here! It's either peggats or you get nothing."

Kirsa took a step towards Watto, invoking the aura of fear that left little room for debate regarding the reach of the Empire. "We are in the process of establishing an Imperial presence within this system, surely-"

"Exactly!" Watto interjected, floating over towards the main desk, tipping his recycled durasteel hat over his eyes to shield them from the sun rays that poured through the shutters over the windows. "'Establishing', meaning that you don't have a solid foot here yet, no agreements with the Hutts when it comes to payment methods, no form of currency exchange. I'm not gonna take your credits in the hope that they won't end up worthless in case this Empire of yours gets toppled by the next regime!"

"The Empire is here to stay, I can assure you of that! But fine," Kirsa spoke through clenched teeth, sweeping a hand across her shoulder as her hair once again fell from the bun, spilling across the shoulders of her officer's uniform, "what do you want in exchange? And keep in mind, you will do well to ensure that you're in the good graces of the Empire. And if you choose to not be reasonable, then I will have no issue taking my business elsewhere!"

"Heh-heh, I don't think-a you will," Watto relied cockily, "most of the other vendors either don't have the sheer quantity of parts and spares that I do, or they're lying about it. Even Raxus Prime with its vast scrap heaps doesn't have parts that match the quality of what I've got. Then there's the fact that your ship is stuck in a territory even I certainly wouldn't float anywhere near! You need the part, I have it, now we need to determine if there's another way you can pay for it."

Kirsa felt a chill across her spine, he was right on every count. Being stuck in that part of Tatooine would have been a death sentence -- or worse, but she feared that she had an idea of what the Toydarian wanted in return. "What is it you require?"

Watto hovered over to Kirsa, looking her up and down as he circled her. "For an Imperial officer, I have to say-a, you wouldn't look out of place in one of the local gentleman's clubs. The uniform doesn't do much to hide the figure beneath. Given that you're in a life or death situation, I think any non-monetary forms of payment would seem reasonable in the grand scheme of things, if you catch my meaning."

"Say it!" Kirsa hissed.

"Come into my office and give me a taste of that body of yours and the part will be all yours," Watto answered.

Kirsa wanted to pull the small blaster concealed inside her boot and shoot the Toydarian dead for the suggestion, but was aware that it would have resulted in a sentence worse than death. When it came to Tatooine, everyone answered to someone else, and Kirsa had no intention in discovering who it was Watto worked beneath. Reluctantly, she had to concede that there was no other choice other than certain death, she had to hope that it would never leave the confines of the shabby junkyard.

Kirsa sighed. "Fine, fine! I'll do it, but if you tell anyone about this, I promise the last thing you'll see is the inside of an Imperial work camp, understand?"

Watto didn't care about any threats, he was far to excited by the prospect of rutting such an attractive example of the Imperial regime. He waved his hand lazily in the air as he hovered towards the small doorway behind the desk, snapping his fingers towards a partially repurposed protocol droid ordering him to watch the shop while he was occupied. Entering the cramped office, Kirsa wasn't surprised to see if littered with a multitude of droid components and parts belonging to land speeders.

Watto brought his arm around Kirsa's waist, with a lecherous grin painted on his face. "Impressive, no? Ahh, I won't waste your time then. Slip out of that fancy uniform of yours and perch yourself on the desk?"

Again, that need to make Watto pay for his almost expectant nature when it came to her body. But she was too tired, and far too concerned with not joining the ever growing numbers of corpses buried in the roasting desert. she unclipped the straps of her tunic and rapidly tore her uniform from her body, exposing her pale body to the repugnant alien. A quick tug of her underwear and bra left her entirely naked as she sat against the desk, keeping her face as blank as she could despite the disgust she felt watching Watto shrug away his own clothing.

"Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!" Watto claimed as his member hardened the closer he got to Kirsa.

"I don't have time for your approval!" Kirsa spat out, suddenly feeling vulnerable as she felt Watto's coarse hands rubbing her smooth thighs. "Either you get this over with, or I'll take my chances out in the desert, bug!"

Watto flashed another smile, taking her by surprise as he reached under her thighs and hoisted her into the air, his wings batted heavily as he supported their combined weight in mid-air. "Ahh, can't blame an old Toydarian for wanting to appreciate such a tight body, get ready," Watto pulled her flat against him, forcing his entire member deep into Kirsa's pussy in one fluid motion.

Kirsa felt the air leave her body, the vicious entry was the last thing she had expected, thinking that the alien would have taken the time to mock her as he entered his very alien cock into her canal. She held on tight as Watto used the lower part of his body as a pendulum, the weight allowed him to thrust with a fluid motion the human had never experienced in her life. His grip of her thighs didn't relent as he picked up his speed, filling the small office with the sound of his flesh colliding with hers.

"Suddenly quiet, my pretty Imperial?" Watto gloated, bucking his hips just hard enough to draw an involuntary moan from Kirsa. He wasn't sure if he would ever get the opportunity to rut shut a fine example of the pro-human Empire, he wasn't going to waste it. "This is how a true Toydarian mates with his partner, holding her in the air, ensuring that she's unable to break free from his grip! I've had many Twi'leks and human schuttas over the decades, and now you join them. Despite your fancy uniform and self-importance, you're no different to them, why else would you give up your body so easily? Every sentient has a price. Heh, maybe I should put in a good word to the Hutts for you?"

Kirsa kept her lips closed, knowing that opening them would only result in another moan leaving her. She hated to admit it, but she felt a certain amount of pleasure in the ruthless approach of the Toydarian when it came to sex. There was no courting, no flirtation, it was animalistic in nature. Being stuck on an Imperial base meant she had no means of relieving her sexual needs other than self pleasure. Even as she tried to ignore the fact that it was such a repulsive looking creature that filled that much desired gap, his very inhuman approach to intercourse reminded her of who was rooted deep inside her body.

But Watto's age meant he couldn't last for long, something he cursed himself for under his breath. "Get ready, human. Time to experience how a Toydarian climaxes!"

Kirsa's blue eyes opened wide as she felt the initial burst of Watto's warm sperm pouring into her pussy, the positron of her legs allowed every spurt to travel dangerously deep, something she was unable to prevent. Wave after wave of cum splashed against her pink walls. With a final twitch of his cock, Watto set her back down onto the edge of the desk, Kirsa could almost immediately feel his cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Ahh, I haven't felt like that in years!" Watto rapidly shook his head, letting out sharp breaths.

"The part" Kirsa requested tiredly as she began to retrieve her uniform from the grated floor, desperate to get as far from Mos Espa as she could.

Watto sent a message using his computer console, ordering the part to be brought to the front, waiving away the cost. "Of course, you've earned it. One last thing, my golden haired Imperial. If you ever decide that life within the Empire is too much for you, I'll be glad to pay a handsome fee to purchase you. It's been a while since old Watto has had a pleasure slave on hand."

12