Just a Fantasy

Story Info
Some things are left better as that, just a fantasy...
10.4k words
8.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny! Hey bestie, how ya been?"

"Mia? No way, I haven't heard from you in forever! I didn't think you even knew I still existed."

Resting on the couch, John was surprised to see his phone ring with a familiar number, one he hadn't seen in a few years. Mia, his high school best friend, was calling him on a random summer day. Her bubbly voice filled him with a sense of nostalgia, almost like it hadn't even been a day since they last spoke.

"It's not like I would've deleted it or anything you dumbass. I still love ya, I just haven't been around much. Anywho, tell me, you busy today?"

John looked at his nonexistent calendar, "Well, I did have an appointment for a pedicure at 2, and then there was a wine tasting at 4 I was thinking about checking out, then I think I had wallowing in the shower between 5 and 7. Day's all booked, why do you ask?"

"Smartass as always. Sad to say, you'll have to cancel your girls' day out. I'm in town for the weekend and we're going to hang. What's your address?"

"It's-"

"Nevermind, I won't remember it. Just text it to me real quick and I'll show up around 7. Sound good?"

"Sure. Any ideas about food?" John looked at his fridge, knowing it held the bare essentials and wasn't prepared to accommodate guests. They could maybe have some sandwiches and a bowl of ramen, depending on if the ham was still good. On second thought, never mind. It would just be ramen.

"I'll pick something up on the way, my treat. See ya later Johnny!"

The phone hung up with a click, leaving John in a whirlwind of emotions as he was completely blindsided by an honestly pleasant surprise. Mia was his best friend for years. In middle school, she kind of picked him out of the crop and said, "You're going to be my friend now, don't resist" and it went downhill from there.

Her blunt and brash behavior versus his shy and frail demeanor made quite the combo in school. He wasn't one to speak up too often except against her, but she was more than willing to do it on his behalf for everyone else. It's a shame he was friendzoned to hell and back though, but she was miles out of his league at the time anyways.

When they graduated, despite their long-standing friendship, they went their separate ways as everyone does. Sure, they hit up some parties and made those final hometown memories that Summer and did the whole "we'll stay in contact" bit, but she moved to her own college on the other side of the state while he stayed home to attend the local one and they just naturally fell into separate lives.

It wasn't anything traumatizing or heart breaking, just something normal that happened after high school to everyone.

So, when he heard that familiar voice on the phone, those old memories came back and he became giddy. It was 12 now, so he still had time to spruce up the place and make it not look entirely like a bachelor pad. He wasn't sure what they would do or where it would go, but he was just happy to see an old friend.

~

7 rolled around, and John heard the crunch of gravel outside indicating someone had pulled up. Opening the door, he headed out to the car to see if he could help carry some stuff inside. The familiar red color of her 10-year-old Nissan warmed his heart just the slightest bit, that same nostalgia he got from her voice creeping in.

As he walked around to the driver's side door, John was greeted with a face full of Mia.

"Johnny!" she screamed as she wrapped him up in a bear hug and swung him around, his feet leaving the ground as he struggled against her grip. She was half a head taller than him and a few inches wider, so same as before it was quite effortless for her.

"Mia! Put me down before I get sick damn it!"

After a couple more spins just for annoyance, Mia set him back down with a chorus of giggles. "What? I missed you! How have you been? What have you done? Oh, I have so many questions!"

"I know, I know. Me too, don't worry. But can't we take it inside before the neighbors hear your squeals and call animal control on a stray cat or something?"

"If they haven't already called it seeing your tiny ass roam the streets, I think we'll be fine. Grab the drinks from the trunk for me." It was like they never spent a single day apart, falling right back into the groove as they laughed at each other's quick-witted quips.

Drinks in hand, John led the way up the path to his house. It wasn't anything special, a 2-bedroom rental from a friend of his dad. It had wifi and a fridge, and that was about all a college kid could need. The air conditioner was a bit janky, choosing to work on its own time when the summer heat rolled around. So it was a lottery on some days if he would have to sit in front of the tv with a couple fans on each side, but it could be worse.

The rusty screen door creaked as he held it open with his foot, waiting for Mia to trudge along behind him. Her arms were loaded with McDonald's bags as she hobbled up the front steps.

"Jesus, you know it's just the two of us, right?"

"I know, I know. I just figured we could stay up all night like we used to and might need some snacks."

As John stepped aside to let her through the front door, his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and what he saw. Her hips practically filled the doorframe, leaving maybe a two-inch clearance on either side. Wait a minute, when the hell did that get there?

Mia walked inside and headed for the counter to drop everything off, but John couldn't seem to leave his spot by the door as his eyes drifted towards her backside as she passed How...when...

Her ass was MASSIVE!

Now, don't get him wrong. Mia has always been plump. Her thighs could have been compared to plushness of a pillow and her ass the absorber of calories, but she couldn't be considered fat. She was just a bit bigger than the average high school girl. Guys flocked to her left and right over it anyways.

But THAT looked like it ate the old Mia's lower half as a snack one day. He heard of the freshman 15 and the sophomore 30, but she was looking more like the junior 60. Amazingly, not a single ounce seemed to touch her upper body. Her shirt still had plenty of room left to fill, her face still sleek and slender in a sense, but the black leggings she sported were screaming at the seams to hold it all back.

"Johnny? Where should I set this stuff down?"

Her voice brought him back down to Earth as he ogled just a bit too long. Shaking his head free from its captivation and clearing his throat, he headed into the connected kitchen and began to put the drinks in the fridge.

"Ah, a-anywhere is fine. A 24 pack of beer too? Geez..."

"Yup! On the way here I realized it would be our first time getting drunk together legally so I figured it could be a fun time. You drink, right?"

"Ah...sure?" He wasn't exactly one for beer to be honest, but he could force himself through a couple if needed. He'd probably need something stiff to drink to keep his eyes off her waist all night anyways...

"Goody, then how about we catch up a bit?" Mia said as she worked herself in front of John, pressing her hips back against him while she bent over to get a drink out of the bottom of the fridge. As her ass met his crotch, John gasped the slightest bit.

The fabric was so tight across her skin he could see hints of the lacy red thong that worked its way into the depths of her crack. His hands itched to explore her cheeks but knew they would have far too much ground to cover once they started. The absolute width of her hips told him there was no way he could even wrap his arms around them and touch his own hands they were so massive. Where did she get all this?!

"Excuse me? A little room to get to the fridge please?"

"Y-You're the one who squeezed yourself in front of me!"

"Mm, so? You didn't move, and you were taking too long."

"I-" John tried to argue further, but Mia simply looked back at him with her signature smirk. She always loved to play devil's advocate, friendzoning the shit out of him but teasing him with the simplest things she knew would fluster him. He was just so easy, and it filled her with joy to see he was still the same as ever.

"You're such a bitch."

"Same as always! Come on, let's eat a bit and catch up."

~

"And then she said that she had been dating him the whole time? Like, I didn't even know they were friends let alone that serious! He was dancing on me first! So, I had to leave the party because it turns out he was the president of their dumb little frat. Crazy, right?"

Three beers deep and a couple burgers down, the duo were hunched over laughing at the stories of their time apart, tears streaming from their eyes as they tried to one up each other with their tales.

"That's nothing. I got invited to this one party that some dude was handing fliers out for outside my math class. The first red flag was that the flier looked like it was made in Microsoft Paint, but I didn't have anything better to do. Apparently, everyone knew something I didn't about the people hosting it because when I showed, it was just 3 guys that shared a house with some punch and a charcuterie board."

"You're joking, not even some cheap beer?" Mia gasped.

"Nope. They had a Wii and held a bowling tournament in the living room and that was it."

"And what did you do?"

"Well, I stayed of course. I kick ass at Wii Sports. Turns out, they weren't even bad dudes, just total losers."

"Like you?" Mia shot at me as she tipped her drink back.

"Ha. Ha. Aren't you original."

The stories edged a bit further back into their past as they began to reminisce on the peaks of their friendship. Harassing the English teacher about his stutter, smashing milk cartons in the lunchroom, hiding a frog inside the pedestal their Algebra teacher stood at, just teenage antics.

"And she got so pissed at that. It was just a frog, it's not like it was a snake or something dangerous. So stupid that I got sent to detention for that."

"No, what's stupid is the fact that I got stuck in detention too! I didn't even do anything," Mia whined about the memory. Two days each they got stuck with and a week's worth of grounding by both sets of parents.

"Mia, you're the one that dared me to do it!" John declared as he pointed at her, sloshing his drink around a bit in the excitement.

"They didn't know that! You ratted me out you fucking brat."

"Well, I didn't want to be lonely in detention for two whole days. Plus, it was payback for the time you dared me to ask out Samantha knowing she despised me from the depths of her heart. The handprint she left didn't leave my cheek for hours, and it fucking stung."

"Payback? What about that time you made me sniff the gym shorts you left in your locker for a month? If anything deserved payback, it was that!"

"Oh, quit being a wimp. It wasn't that bad. It was maybe two weeks."

Mia and John had a longstanding game of Truth or Dare that started in middle school and never seemed to end until they parted ways. Each year, there were very little truths and more and more dares. The only thing that kept them going was the punishment for not taking the other's dare, which was a $20 dollar cost. It seems simple and small now that they're adults, but back then $20 was a week's worth of snacks on someone else's dime.

Granted, they had a small code of ethics that kept each other from making ridiculously horrible or dangerous dares to keep their pockets filled. It was friendly banter more than anything.

"So, Johnny. How about a little friendly game then, for old times' sake?"

"Oh, really? Fine by me. I take cashapp if you wanna go ahead and send a couple payments over ahead of time." John tipped off the rest of his drink and headed over to the fridge to grab another.

"Now that you mention it, I was thinking we raise the stakes since we're a bit older and not having to pull from our Christmas card stash anymore. $100 buy outs this time."

Taken aback, John fought to keep himself from coughing as he almost spit out his drink mid swig. "A hundred? Geez, what happened to friendly?"

"Don't chicken out of anything and there isn't anything to worry about," Mia shrugged, eyeing the boy up and down hungrily. She didn't plan on doing anything crazy to him, it was just so much fun to get him riled up. He was too easy to mess with.

"Hm, okay. Let's play. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Taking it easy first round? Wimp. What was your body count your first year of college?"

"132."

Another spit take, "WHAT?!"

"I'm kidding! Like, maybe 4. They weren't anything special. Took one guy into the next semester but he left me for some skinny blonde sorority chick. As if there aren't a million of them!" Leaving that for some a stick of a girl? He'd have to be out of his mind! Granted, John has never actually had a hand on something like her. Most of his partners were smaller than he was.

"Alright, back to you. Truth or dare?"

John matched her, not quite eager to see what she had in her bag just yet, "Truth."

"Why do you keep staring at my waist, Johnny?" Her eyes had a glint of mischievousness behind them as she watched him stiffen up at the realization that he was not the most subtle about where his eyes kept wondering.

"W-What do you mean...?" He tried to play innocent, but the red-hot blush of his cheeks gave him away like a neon sign.

"You didn't think I wouldn't see you staring my ass down the second I stepped in that door? Come on, let's be real. Now answer the question, or..." she slid her phone forward, her own cashapp open.

"I think it would be more embarrassing to pay your way out of this question, in all honesty."

"Grrr. Fine! I was staring, I admit it. I just didn't realize how...uh...plump you got..."

"Johnny, did you just call me fat?!" she growled, rising up from the couch with a prepared backhand.

"No no no! I didn't say that! I just meant-" Mia couldn't hold her look of shock and anger any longer, breaking into a fit of laughter as the boy blubbered on, avidly trying to defend himself.

"It's okay, I'm just fucking with you. Yeah, that old rumor of every calorie only going to my ass held true throughout college, unfortunately." Mia teasingly ran her hands across her thighs, tracing a finger along her curves and watching how his eyes followed every inch.

"But you certainly don't seem to mind, do you?"

"H-Hey now, one question per truth!" John wasn't keen on letting her bully him too much here and opted to try to get the game back on track.

"Mmhm, whatever you say. I'll take a dare."

"I dare you to down your entire drink in one go."

"Oh, now things are going to get interesting~"

Back and forth the pair went for a couple rounds. Nothing extreme just yet. Down a drink here, lick the floor there, answer what actually went down in a relationship here, tell your biggest fantasy there.

"Fantasy? Probably just one where I win the lottery and don't even have to worry about finishing this stupid degree in the first place."

"You probably should finish the degree anyways. We both know that money wouldn't last with you. A billion? Two years, tops."

"Ahaha, yeah, you got me there. Your go."

Tipsy and loose lipped, but not wanting to put forth the effort of an actual action, John went with former. "Truth."

"What is your biggest fantasy?"

"Oh, you know, probably the lottery too to be honest. I don't really know-" Mia cut him off. That wasn't what she was asking.

"No no, I'm thinking something a little more R rated here. Like your biggest sexual fantasy."

"Oh..." It jumped to mind immediately, but his lips weren't loose enough to lay that out on the table. His fantasies were a bit weirder than he liked to admit, and tied directly with his fascination with the massive caboose she dragged around behind her.

"You know, just 69 with a girl. Being beneath her and all, that kind of thing."It wasn't a lie, but it wasn'tt the full truth

A scoff was heard from Mia's lips, showing her obvious dissatisfaction with the answer. "69? That's it? Bullshit, there is no way in hell that's your deepest fantasy."

"It's true! Just the feeling of being between her thighs is enough for me! I swear that's my fantasy."

Mia slid her phone forward once more. "So, you're going to stick to that lie? Get real. That's some awfully vanilla shit to be called a fantasy. That isn't a fantasy, that's just foreplay. Either put out or fess up you little bitch."

Her words stung his pride, and the name-calling was unnecessary. She didn't want to hear vanilla? Fine. It may have been the alcohol that further loosened his lips, or the adrenaline of simply wanting to prove her wrong, or even his hormones on standby, but John suddenly found himself laying his true fantasies out on the table for the girl across from him in an effort to wipe that stupid conceited grin off of her face.

"You want my biggest fantasy? Fine! Facesitting! I want a girl to sit on my face! I want a girl to literally bury my face in her ass, smother me, and control my every breath. I literally want to be dominated by her hips and used as nothing more than a chair while she ignores my existence. There, are you happy?"

"Oh....."

Silence filled the air as Mia tried to register the contents of his little outburst, all the while John began to blush in utter embarrassment as he realized what he had just done.

"You...want a girl to sit on your face...with her ass?"

"Y-Yeah, essentially."

"......" John watched as her face contorted with confusion, to curiosity, to disgust, then to pure bewilderment and hilarity and she doubled over on the couch, holding her stomach as she cackled.

"Y-You want to be face deep in someone's ass?! Ahahahaha!" The adrenaline disappeared as John slumped back into the couch, trying to disappear between the cushions to escape the embarrassment.

"Johnny, do you know what we do with those things? All the sweat, the grime, Jesus Christ the smell!" Another chorus of laughter at the expense of her friend's pride erupted. She didn't intentionally try to be mean about it, it was just so funny. The thought of some guy getting off to the idea of being a cushion? It was hilarious!

"Have you ever even done this before?"

"Well, technically yeah. It was once with a girl in college. We did 69 and I pushed her up a bit and she rode my face for a while. It was honestly one of the hottest things I ever experienced."

"Okay, and the smell? I have to know, how was it? Did you actually like it?"

"Well, she showered beforehand, so it kind of smelt like nothing. A little earthy, but mainly her bodywash."

John had fantasized about having a girl on top of him as long as he could remember. It started with some catfight videos on a porn site that always seemed to end with a schoolgirl pin, or the girl frantically tapping as the winner mercilessly smothered the loser deep between her cheeks, nothing to be seen except for her ponytail sticking out of the girl's rearend. It all just went downhill from there.

Jacy was the closest he ever came to fulfilling it. He didn't profess his entire fantasy the same way he is doing right now, but he talked her into at least doing some oral stuff in hopes of escalating in that direction. The only catch was that she absolutely refused to let him down there without a thorough shower beforehand, meaning he never got to experience the true scent of a woman like he fantasized.

On the bright side, he at least got to relish in the pressure of her atop him once he got her into riding his face, losing herself in the feeling of his tongue. Her ass was maybe an eighth of the size of the one that sat in front of him, so even that was miniscule in comparison to his true desires. But it at least helped him confirm his interests in a small way,

But it was a one-time thing, and they broke up for unrelated reasons shortly after. So, John had to get his fix through pure fantasies and porn alone and kind of accepted that fact. He never would've mentioned this out loud if Mia didn't practically just bully him into it.