Just a Fantasy Game

Story Info
Game with blindfold and handcuffs leaves wife wondering.
892 words
4.17
26.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We often play games and act out fantasies, and on this particular day there'd been message flirting and teasing on and off the whole time...

After he playfully threatened to make full use of our toy box, I messaged Roger back: "Oooo, gonna handcuff me to the bed?" Silly stuff I know but it wouldn't be the first time and I liked it occasionally, it adds spice from time to time. We'd sometimes role-play too so when Rog replied that:

"Maybe I'll invite another guy to fuck you also"

I laughed and told him great, the more the merrier. It was only a flirting game after all.

That night we hit the bedroom earlier than usual and I teased Rog asking "So where's the handcuffs then?"; sure enough he produced them from under the pillow and I spread my arms to allow him to fix them to the headboard. All vanilla enough, Rog put on some club music a little louder than usual but then produced a blindfold and proceeded to tie it around my head.

No romantic lovemaking tonight, my husband was going to fuck me. The kisses and caresses were already getting me wet and when his fingers reached my pussy he laughed and noted that I was obviously looking forward to tonight's visitor. Roger kissed down across my belly and parting my legs lay between them, I knew what was coming.

Roger's tongue licked long and slow along the length of my pussy as I moaned in delight and raised my knees. Now my husband is a great pussy eater so I let myself dissolve in the waves of pleasure as he ate me out. I gasped as he inserted one finger, then two, inside me and started to pump in and out while he stroked his tongue over my clit. Getting carried away I forgot all about our fantasy and missed the initial innuendo as Roger said:

"Tell me when you want to get fucked."

"Now," I replied, "I want you in me."

I felt Roger's weight lift off the bed and heard the door open so I asked where he was going.

"To let our friend in of course" he laughed.

I laughed also as he pretended to bring someone in and I heard the bedroom door close again; I'm blessed with a husband who's really good at these games. The music was loud but I heard some noises and then a weight climbing onto the bed. Roger's voice was right there but seemed to be in a different direction as I imagined him turning his head away from me to enhance this game.

"I going to be right here, I want to watch him fuck you." Rog said.

"Oh yes, I want to be fucked. So, what's his name tonight?" I replied.

"His name is Riccardo."

And with that I felt a wrapped cock pressing against my pussy lips. Roger had really thought of everything and was wearing a condom, though we never used them. Rog pushed gently and entered me about an inch, while he continued to play the game:

"I'm watching his cock in your pussy. It's so erotic, so hot. Does it feel good?

"Yes. Don't tease me. I want more, I want all of it."

"Tell Riccardo you want him to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me Riccardo."

Roger had been teasing me but I was really getting into this fantasy and despite, or because of, the minor orgasms I'd had from my husband's tongue, I was ready for some serious fucking now.

I gasped as he slid all the way into me and I reflexively pulled on my restraints. Roger's encouragement to our imaginary 'Riccardo'

made me even wetter and his thick cock thrust slowly in and out of me.

"My God babe, I'm watching him fuck you. You like his cock?"

"Yes, yes. Just don't stop" I urged.

I felt my orgasm rising as the cock inside me started to speed up, to fuck me harder in long strokes. Roger was even managing to fuck me with a change in his usual rhythm, oh he was good. Roger's voice continued in the room as the music masked the direction and I felt myself melting further and further into my own fantasy world. The cock thrusting inside me felt different, probably because of the condom, and the fantasy started to become real in my head. 'Riccardo' was really fucking me.

Waves of pleasure started to rise from between my legs; I pulled on the handcuffs. My hips were shaking as I pushed back hard on 'Riccardo's' cock. Overwhelmed by rolling orgasms i cried out as my body shook when the cock in my pussy pushed hard against me again and again and my breasts were squeezed roughly.

"Untie me" I asked breathlessly. Roger kissed me, it seemed to be from the side, he was good at this game.

"I have to let Riccardo out first"

The weight lifted off the bed and I heard the bedroom door open and close. Roger removed my blindfold and parting my legs he knelt between them while leaning over to unclip the cuffs. As he moved forward to kiss me again I felt his hard cock push at my pussy.

"Now it's my turn. I want to fuck you." Rog whispered.

Wait, what...