Just a Game of Cards

Story Info
How a game with friends made us swing.
2.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuBal46
KuBal46
31 Followers

Swinging, I think, would turn me on but Toni -- although not being a prude -- is too much of an introvert. When I mentioned it, he just grinned and asked, "Ingeborg, have you somebody in mind?".

When I answered, "Nobody", it ended our discussion.

Now, suddenly, the situation has changed.

It did without my doing but by a lot of luckily connected circumstances. They made our swinging all the sweeter and more exciting for us.

Bruno, a friend of ours, broke his thigh close to his hip joint in a skiing accident.

He and Toni, my husband, had in the past both been top-class local skiers. Never quite good enough for the national team, they competed not only in local championships in Salzburg and Carinthia but also in towns in neighbouring, previous Eastern Block, countries.

There they were, as rare Western competitors in their local championships, welcomed and celebrated. More so by women competing for their attention than their male rivals competing on the piste.

Bruno exploited the sexual opportunities to the hilt. And Toni became -- in fucking no longer in competition with him -- his trusted and participating wingman.

Although I never told Toni, I also shared a sexual experience with Bruno.

At a local carnival ball, I had no boyfriend then and came with Kate, Bruno decided to seduce me. After a night of dancing, kissing, groping, and sexy whispers, I joined him in his car.

Was it the drink or the sobering morning cold, he could not get it up. His cock failed him. He was angry, and I never even got to suck his cock.

I had known and fancied Bruno for years. Disappointed, I went home unfucked.

Was it coincidence or fate? Soon after, Bruno returned from a late-season race in Slovenia with Hana. She was a slinky, sexy young woman. They married in the spring.

I thought I would hate Hana but when we met before her wedding, we liked each other immediately. Over the five years since then, Hana has become my best friend.

So, with Bruno laid low, housebound, with his leg in plaster up to his hip, it was natural for Toni and me to step in. As he was heartily sick of watching TV, we came twice a week to play cards.

And to spice up the evening, I always bought some special delicatessen and Toni hunted down an unusual drink.

But as we quickly got bored with playing cards for just beans -- as friends we would not play for money -- some more spicing-up was required.

Not surprisingly, Bruno, grinning conspiratorily at Toni, suggested we should play Strip Poker.

I, momentarily stunned, looked at Hana. She just smiled and gave me a wink.

During the rest of the evening, the men taught Hana and me the rules of the game. With much laughter and bantering we finished up with a trial game. Toni kept score. When the game finished, he told me that if we had to pay now, I would be down to my panties and Bruno would be naked.

It made Hana cheer. The decision if we would play such a naughty game, we left for next time.

Toni and I did not further discuss it. I was dead keen on the idea but would not have liked to admit it. And Toni seemed cool about me getting stripped to my panties.

When we turned up for our next visit, you could cut the tension in their living room with a knife.

Bruno was set up on the sofa and on the table before him were the cards and a beaker. After we had settled in our chairs around the table with our welcoming drinks, Bruno cut quickly to the chase:

"According to the rules, we must answer two questions. We'll have two kinds of beans. If you put a dark one in the beaker your answer is No, with a light one it's Yes. Clear?"

Hana had put the mentioned beans in front of us and looked now questioningly at Bruno.

"Are you ready to play a game that may strip you naked? Yes, or No?" he intoned.

We selected our coloured beans and dropped them in the beaker. Hana gave it a shake and dramatically tipped four light-coloured beans on the table.

"The game will be played!" Bruno declared.

"The second question is how naked we will be. We start with the ultimate. Will we play till we are naked? Yes, or No?"

After a, perhaps, put-on moment of hesitation from Toni, four light-coloured beans were on the table.

Even though we all knew the likely outcome, once the games started, each one of us played differently.

Bruno played to win, to see all of us naked. Toni, I was surprised, had reckless moments where he risked all. Hana -- I suspected her not to be a novice in the game -- appeared to play to get naked as quickly as possible.

And I, against character, played safe.

In the first round, I always bought the number of cards - at a cost of one point each -- that I hoped would improve my hand. But I raised my bid only twice. Once when I had a Straight. But late in the game, when Bruno's Four beat my Full House, I lost my jeans and my top. It left me, at the end, in my bra and panties.

Hana was gloriously naked. It seemed to me, that the nipples on her perky little tits were raised in excitement, as she and Toni perved at each other.

He was down to his boxers. They were noticeably tented from his gaping at Hana's svelte body.

However, once we were home, Toni was all over me. We had the longest and wildest fuck we had had in years.

The next day Hana dropped in.

Once we had settled down with our coffee, Hana came straight to the point.

When we first met, now five years ago, I loved her directness when we talked about sex. For her, a cock was a cock, a cunt was a cunt, and intercourse was always a good or bad fuck. I thought then, that her saucy language use was due to her struggle with German.

Her German is now perfect but Hana's sex talk is still as direct. She grinned at me and asked:

"Did you enjoy our party last night, Ingeborg? Isn't Strip Poker fun?"

"God, yes! But, unlike you, I finished up still half-dressed."

"And wasn't Bruno disappointed! He had hoped to get you naked and not me."

"Surely, you must turn him on like anything? You certainly did Toni!"

"Bruno is a bit sick of just looking at scrawny me. With his plaster up to his hip, we can't fuck for at least two months. So, seeing your outrageous boobs and -- with your panties off - your sexy pussy would have given him a major kick. And likely a hard-on that I could have sucked into a coming."

"I'm so sorry I let Bruno down so badly by not losing enough. It may happen again; it can't be helped."

Hana smirked, "Oh yes, it could. Bruno and I talked. We could spice up our game more if you agreed. We could make it a Strip-and-Swing game, where at a certain point we swap partners."

She grinned mischievously and concluded, "Saying yes to our swinging is up to you. Bruno and I want it. You would be his! About Toni I'm sure. He can't wait to fuck me. And God, I'll need it."

Hana got up, "I better leave and let you think about it. It be great if you agreed. With us, swinging would be harmless fun! Let us know tomorrow and we work out the rules."

When Toni came home from work, he gave me a sexy hug. Our lustful last night must have been on his randy mind all day. It was the right time to tell him.

"Hana came over. She loves our naughty game. So much that she thinks we should swing. Bruno fancies me, and she has the hots for you."

Toni thought for a moment. But his hands had now really grabbed my tits, "It would be fun. But how about you, Ingeborg, with Bruno in his plaster?"

"Oh, I think he and I would come up with some naughty ideas. Don't you think, Toni?" As one of his hands had slid from a boob into my pants and gripped my wet pussy, I knew he agreed.

The next evening, ready for anything, wearing our sexiest underwear, we arrived at Bruno's and Hana's house. We settled down with our welcoming drinks.

Without asking, Bruno and Hana rightly assumed that Toni and I had come to swing. So, Bruno gleefully explained to us the rules they had worked out to make our new game of Strip and Swing exciting.

A 'Let's Swing' can be called only after five games of poker, when one player is naked and out of points. To keep the strip poker going and build up the tension through the five games, players must avoid raising their bids too high and stripping deliberately. 'Swing' is called by the player who thinks he or she has the two highest cards in the last First Round of five. If the call - after all hands are shown -- was correct, he or she may ask anything of the partner to initiate the Swing for us four in a most sexy way.

Toni, always a logical thinker, asked, "What if I risk all in my bids, lose, and finish up naked in round two?"

Hana answered, "We lend you your clothing to continue playing, not to put them back on." Then she giggled, "And I can keep looking at your cock while we play and wait for our Swing."

With the ice broken, we started our game. Sticking to the rules, with bantering, swearing and much hilarity, we stripped through five games.

In the sixth, a careless bid cost me my panties. In the seventh, Toni with two aces called "Swing".

With no cards higher, Toni looked at Hana. For us to hear as he pointed to the large dining table, he demanded, "Spread out for me on the table, Hana."

I wanted to watch her but Bruno was waiting for me on the sofa. I sidled slowly, with a rapidly beating heart, into his possession taking arms. While a hand gripped mercilessly my ass, the arm pressed my substantial boobs into Bruno's face.

And when his mouth and teeth closed over my already rampant nipple and his fingers began to spread my ass' crack, I could no longer watch how Toni slowly stripped Hana of her bra and panties.

I moaned and cried a "No!" as his teeth closed too hard on my tortured nipple. But then I could not stop myself from pulling his mouth onto my other tit. What aroused me even more was how Bruno drew his fingertips and nails so knowingly up and down my crack. It sent my pussy afire.

He could not possibly know yet, how partial I was to be anally pleasured, could he?

While I moaned and gasped in lust-filled pleasure as I pressed his face onto my tits, I watched the arousing play of Hana and Toni. He had kissed his way up Hana's long legs only to disappoint her.

However wide she had spread her legs, his mouth had passed over her wanting pussy. Then it progressed, teasingly slowly, over her pubes, belly and arching out tits to her mouth. After some less and less constrained kissing, Toni whispered something in her ear. And Hana turned onto her belly.

I could just watch him drawing his tongue down her spine. He almost stopped but then, teasingly slowly, he deep-licked the crack of her ass as it twitched excitedly against his face.

And then, I could no longer look. Bruno moved up from my boobs and we started kissing. Unlike almost six years ago at the carnival ball, I knew that tonight I would not get fucked. But neither would I go home frustrated nor leave Bruno unsatisfied.

While his fingers set my ass and pussy on fire, our togues mingled and danced, wrestled and lashed each other until I felt one and then two of his fingers fucking and bending and feeling up my cunt. Matching his fingers, our tongues began to thrust hard and deep into our respective mouths.

My moans changed to a staccato of whimpering cries when Bruno suddenly pushed his cum-covered finger into my ass. As he moved and wriggled it deep inside, I came. God, I not only came, I exploded as I, foaming at my screaming mouth, jerked and twisted and spasmed on Bruno's hand.

He was no monster. He withdrew his cruel, magical finger from my excitedly throbbing orifice and clasped me into a calming embrace. He whispered, "You now owe me one, girl. A coming just as big!"

While Bruno held me until the last tremors of my orgasm faded away, I could watch over his shoulder Toni eating up Hana's pussy.

He had pulled a chair close up to the table. Hana's legs were over his shoulder as he feasted on her -- I could see it whenever Toni moved his head -- in wild lust heaving, hot glistening pussy. And Hana had an enticing, lust-charged love song that urged Toni more and more on.

"Hana loves to get her girl-pussy eaten; she can't get enough," grumbled Bruno. Then he grinned, "How about you? Are you going to give me your luscious plumb pussy to eat while you suck my cock till I come? Remember, Ingeborg, you owe me!"

I knew that Bruno in his plaster cast could not fuck. I was, therefore, looking forward to a long, totally salacious SixtyNine. It had occupied my filthy mind since yesterday.

So, instead of answering, I got up and removed the five pillows on which Bruno was leaning. He grinned and lay down. The sofa had no sidebars. I stepped up to the sofa's side. Spreading my legs, my pussy was over Bruno's face.

He surprised me again. Instead of pulling my pussy down into a ravishing kiss, he gently pushed my thighs further apart. Then, with his finger barely touching, he traced the plump contours of my pussy before stroking through its slit and over its luscious lips.

Then Bruno whispered, "God, Ingeborg, yours is the most delicious, womanly pussy I have ever seen. And you want it eaten up, don't you, Ingeborg?"

I loved him for loving my beautiful pussy! I often take a mirror and admire its lush ripeness, especially in the bathroom after Toni and I have fucked.

As I bent forward to lie on Bruno, he began to lick me wide open. With broad strokes of his knowing tongue, he teased at one end my cunt's opening, and at the other my overexcitable but so far neglected clit.

I cried out. I knew that without distraction, I would not last!

So, I gripped Bruno's cock and pushed its swollen head into my mouth. He was rock-hard erect but I knew I could and would take it all.

Unlike my pussy, Bruno's cock was ordinary. Being similar in length, girth and bend to Toni's, it would have pleasured me nicely. But I was not getting fucked. So, I imagined being blindfolded in bed with Bruno and Toni. Sucking their cocks, I could not tell who is who.

Now, Bruno's lips and teeth had closed over my clit. As he sucked it out of its sleeve and tantalised it with his tongue, I grabbed his balls and sank my moaning, sucking and -- yes -- biting mouth deeper and ever deeper onto Bruno's hot-throbbing shaft.

And while we, during long, glorious minutes, drove each other closer and closer to the edge, I, as I pushed Bruno's cock down my throat, also had Toni and Hana before my eyes.

And an enthralling, lecherously arousing picture they were. Just watching them could have made me come.

Hana, with her ass on the edge of the table and her legs on standing Toni's shoulders, had her -- as Bruno called it -- girl's cunt mercilessly monstered. But she, looking up at Toni, greeted every piercing-her-to-the-core thrust with a shrill, lust-charged whinnying and cries of "Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Yes! God, yes!"

When Toni, in between fucking her, sat down and with a snarl clapped his mouth on her, I suppose, red-fucked pussy and rampant clit, Hana howled as her crotch jerked and twisted. And her frantic hands in Toni's hair no longer knew whether to pull or push.

As if we had agreed on it, the four of us came and exploded together, filling the room with our moans, cries, and gargles. Bruno had filled my mouth to overflow. I just could not swallow it all quickly enough.

We stayed for a while in each other's arms, before Toni and I got dressed. We said our 'Good Bye' and 'Till Next Time' and left.

The four of us had found neither the word nor the courage to talk about what happened tonight and what was likely to come.

But I, on the drive home next to Toni in the dark car, happily smiled.

Rubbing my still-tingling pussy, I was all set for more Poker with Swing.

KuBal46
KuBal46
31 Followers