Just a Little Favor Pt. 03

Story Info
Two couples enjoy filthy cuckoldery.
6.9k words
4.61
9.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna watch," said my wife.

"Pardon?" I asked confusedly.

"You know what I mean...," she pressed the issue. "I want to be there the next time you fuck Anita."

"Really?" I asked hesitantly. It's true that my wife had set me up with her girlfriend and had given her total blessing to our wild outings, but apart from the occasional hint with a smile on her face, she hadn't seemed to really care. And I, with playful ease, had gotten out of the whirlwind of everyday life with the all-consuming intoxication of feverishly wild sex. Once or twice a month I had done the favor of thoroughly satisfying all of Anita's desires. In addition to the hardcore pounding, I had gotten to regularly come up with something extra, some fetish thing, which had made her feel even more like my slut, and which had made her come a huge one every time.

On a tired Friday afternoon, I was so desperate to relieve stress that I showed up at Anita's after a quick call and fucked her face on the stairs leading to her living room. I didn't wait for her to take off her elegant woman's suit she wore from work, and I wasn't bothered by her make-up. I made her kneel down, taking a good look at her stockinged legs, but otherwise I didn't bother with her undressing, she looked perfect just how she got home from her office. I simply spread my thighs in front of her and pushed my cock all the way into her mouth. Holding the back of her head, I penetrated her mouth hard, with each movement I pulled her soft, saliva-dripping, lipstick-red lips up to my balls. I finally shot the semen that had accumulated for several days down her throat, not caring about her coughing and gasping for air. After the release, I took out my mobile phone without saying a word and took a photo of her face with smeared lipstick and runny eye shadow - even a drop of unswallowed semen turned white on the corner of her lip. "Do you think she's humiliated enough now?" I texted the photo to my wife while walking out of Anita's apartment. Closing the door, I could still see my hostess leaning against the wall, masturbating heavily on the stairs with her eyes closed.

There were mornings when either the Moon or some TV show the night before woke me up so horny and with dirty thoughts in my mind that I simply drove to Anita's house without any sign-in and burst through the door. Erik was not home for a long time, Anita was peacefully drinking coffee in the dining room and scrolling through Instagram. I sat down on the dining table, took the coffee cup from his hand and sipped the lukewarm coffee.

Ignoring her wondering gaze, I pushed down my pants, raised my legs and pulled her head to my bottom without any instructions. She looked at me with her eyes wide open, but then obediently leaned between my buttocks and began to lick my asshole deeply and sensually. I put her hand on my cock, made her jerk me off hard, and when my lover's tongue penetrated deep into my ass after a few minutes, I was already coming. I picked up the coffee mug again, held it to the head of my cock, and let in a good amount of fresh sperm. It was quite an interesting sight as the white drops mixed with the rest of the frothy coffee at the bottom.

Satisfied, I pulled the pants back on myself, then pressed the mug into the hands of the still surprised Anita. Looking back on the way out, I still saw her greedily spooning the lukewarm mixture from it.

But I loved the evenings when we arranged a date in advance the most. At those times, my dear wife was already asking me all day what I was going to do with her girlfriend, and she even gave me ideas, while eagerly texting her. She specifically got used to dressing me up elegantly for such occasions, in fact, we made a lot of love a couple of times at the end of such preparations. I didn't know if Erik was also so enthusiastic about preparing Anita for our occasions, but his sparkling eyes when he opened the door were quite revealing.

On one of the horniest occasions, I took Anita to the cinema. I can't recall much of the film, because during the screening I casually fingered her dripping pussy. She came twice, and I had to cover her mouth so that his pleasure wouldn't be too loud. After the movie, we barely got into the car in the underground garage, she already pushed down her panties, held her freshly done hair back, using it as a rubber band, and immediately started sucking me off. I made her kneel onto the passenger's seat, in case anyone saw her from the side bobbing in my lap without underwear. Fortunately(?) we were standing in a secluded place, no one really went there, but the public setting undoubtedly increased our excitement a lot.

I took advantage of the opportunity and thoroughly fucked my wife's best friend in the ass that evening. The car shook violently the whole time, but no one said a word, not even the security guard sitting at the barrier, when I drove out with the completely satisfied and quiet Anita.

I didn't hear from them for weeks after that. I thought maybe I had gone too far, gone beyond all limits with my unbridled desire. Or maybe that was enough and the couple found each other again, they are just pretty much fine with their own intimacy.

Now my wife was standing in front of me with her hands on her hips and brought up the subject again.

"Well...," I nodded. "What exactly do you want to see?"

"What is it that she likes so much. Because she always texts me how good it was, how hard you fucked her, and how fulfilled she feels after..."

"Really?"

"Of course!"

"Everything? All the positions?"

"Maybe not all of them, but the point is that now I'm curious how you take care of my dear friend! How can you satisfy her so much? And of course, maybe I'll try it too..." she wandered with a mischievous smile.

"So you also want a good old hardcore pounding?" I grabbed her bottom and pressed a kiss on her cheek. Dia pulled away with her usual innocent expression, but I could still see the smirk on her face.

We managed to organize the meeting for the weekend. Incredibly enough, everyone was free for that, and even Erik asked to join the séance. I wondered several times what I should do in order to satisfy the curiosity of both my wife and Erik, and at the same time to satisfy Anita's greedy hunger. I wrote down a few ideas from the internet, but mostly I relied on my intuition. If things have worked out so far, it shouldn't be too bad.

Despite all this, we entered the doors of our hosts with some excitement. Erik greeted us with a red face and escorted us into the living room, where Anita was sitting cross-legged on the couch. Her short, fringed pants barely covered the lines of her curvaceous bottom, but her long, brown thighs already bloomed invitingly on the gray upholstery of the couch. The sight made my cock twitch, recalling those intense occasions when those thighs had been wrapped around my ears or just around my waist. In addition, even her feet were bare, which made the sight of her legs even more sexy. I'd never considered myself a foot fetishist, but somehow I always found it more exciting when Anita's amazing legs were not covered by socks or stockings - even if she was wearing high heels.

Moreover, she was wearing a thin pink top with spaghetti straps over the short jeans, without a bra, and the sunlight shining into the room perfectly outlined her nipples under the dress.

These all made me horny for her, obviously. Besides, we hadn't even had a chance to have sex since my wife proposed the idea, so the accumulated energy made my blood boil wildly. I would have preferred to step to her head immediately, run my hands into her hair and pull her lips onto my cock. But out of consideration for her husband and, of course, my wife, I restrained myself this time and simply sat next to her on the couch. Erik and Dia also took a seat in an armchair each, visibly confused.

"Shall we?" I pointed to the champagne on the coffee table, chilled in an ice bucket, next to Erik's beer, which he had been sipping so far.

"Of course," Erik cleared his throat and jumped up like a decent host. "I've been drinking beer so far, but we can switch to that..."

He uncorked the champagne with careful movements, the popping of the cork eliciting the usual giggles from everyone. But while he was pouring into our glasses, my hand wandered to Anita's bare legs and, grinning, I stroked her thighs. And when I took my glass from her husband, I still kept my hand on the woman's leg, openly enjoying the warmth of her skin. I saw the confusion in Erik's eyes, but he didn't say anything, he just silently sat back in the armchair and took a sip of his champagne without any toas.

"So... Do you want to watch?" I asked my wife first, then looked into Erik's eyes.

"Yes," my wife stated firmly.

"And what exactly do you expect from that?" I asked.

"I just want to see what she likes so much!"

"Well, you should know that... anal!"

The obscene remark broke the ice, both women giggled and even Erik smiled.

"Okay, but I'm sure you don't just keep fucking her in the ass!" argued my wife.

"That's true, I use other kinds of humiliations on your friend, as well," I eyed Anita up and down. She was smiling like a mischievous big cat next to me on the couch. "Well, what exactly are you curious about?" I looked into Erik's eyes.

"About...," our host was thinking it over. "How can you satisfy her so much? When she comes home, it's like she's been replaced. Her face is smooth, her voice is light and peaceful - as if she was another woman!"

"So... how should she be satisfied properly?" I confirmed with deliberate obscenity.

"Well... yes," he admitted. "And how could I do that?"

"Listen," I began my explanation. "I know what's going on. I mean: just look at her!" I pointed at Anita's body like a car displayed in a showroom. "A wonderful woman, right? She's pretty, mind-blowingly sexy, and of course a good mother and wife, right?"

Erik was nodding vividly, and my partner in the other armchair was sipping her champagne and watching what I wanted to do.

"Besides, she's also great at work. Running a marketing company like hers can be stressful, right?" I looked questioningly at Anita, who nodded in agreement.

"Sometimes it's very exhausting," she replied with her eyes wide open, definitely playing on the situation.

"And that's when you have to shake it up a bit, get it?" I looked at Erik again. "To drive the problems out of her mind, to make her forget the weight of everyday decisions. To achieve that she doesn't have to think about how to seduce you, how to please you. Am I right, bitch?"

Anita nodded with a smile.

"You see, even this humiliating designation helps her to switch off," I explained to her husband. "And that's just the beginning. We have to do everything we can to lure out the starving bitch hiding deep in the soul of the serious business woman and caring mother. Pardon my French...," I raised my hands with feigned regret, "but am I right?"

"You are indeed," Anita moaned, and now she bent her legs slightly. She looked at me with sparkling eyes, like a big cat watching its prey.

Erik listened excitedly, with pursed lips. I felt the tension and excitement fill the room, as if all of our desires had connected for a single moment. And I saw in Anita's eyes the desire that was hidden deep inside. Her smile told me that she was really enjoying the whole situation and was looking forward to turning it up a notch.

"Maybe it's easier for me, since I'm not a frequent participant in your everyday life," I continued, while Anita gently bent her legs and I stroked her bare thighs. "That's why I can easily do so that I don't see her as an exemplary wife, but as a starving, cheap little whore who can't wait for me to pound her properly!"

Silence descended on the room. I glanced at my wife, who was watching with wide eyes. It was time I had to do something, which would make us step into the field of actions after words.

I leaned closer to Anita, my hand slid under the hem of the shorts, I grabbed her hard bottom. I kneaded her round ass cheeks slowly and carefully. Anita stretched out on my lap, her hazy gaze unhiding her secret pleasure and desire.

Leaning back, Erik watched his beautiful wife motionless as she let herself be fondled. Our eyes met and I knew in that moment that tonight I had to involve him in the adventure more than ever.

Anita pushed her bottom towards me with pleasure, enjoying the caress with a satisfied sigh. And Dia, hiding behind her drink from the armchair, watched me excite her girlfriend to the edge.

"Time to take this off," I unbuttoned Anita's shorts. Obediently, she raised her hips and let me slide the palm-sized jeans off her. I threw the pants on the carpet with ease and stroked Anita's exposed ass cheeks barely covered with a thin thong with pleasure. In addition, small pearls decorated the protruding big lips of my lover on the middle stem of the red thong.

"See?" I pulled them apart a little, which made the thong excitingly sink between her lips. "The little one is already dripping wet!"

Anita's pussy was indeed half-opened and decorated with her glistening juices in front of us. I gently pulled the shaft of the thong away from her lips, the orange glow of the sunset shining into the living room glimmered on her pearly fluids. I gently pushed the tip of my index finger into her slit and was happy to feel the familiar warm, silky soft tingle inside. Anita moaned with her eyes closed and pushed her crotch towards my hand.

"I can see it's been a long time you've been fucked properly," I said with a bit of deliberate condescension. It was time to show Erik and, of course, my own wife, exactly what kind of humiliation Anita liked so much, what made her orgasm regularly. And I wanted to really use my role as a professor and expert. Even if Erik and Anita's sex life doesn't change radically, and if Dia won't wait naked on her knees every night, with a ball in her mouth and an anal plug in her ass from now on, we can still have a dirty evening. After all, I've been preparing for this for days!

"Mmhhmm...," Anita hummed with her eyes still closed. I slipped my middle finger in next to my index finger and gently pulled them in and out. I leaned closer and took a good look at the pussy juice gathering on my fingers. I made my lover's pussy gape a little more, but then, looking at Erik, I pulled out my fingers and showed him:

"So the little bitch really needs some fucking now!" I stated matter-of-factly. "And now she's going to get it!" But first, the little one has another task to perform!"

I grabbed Anita's blonde hair with my wet fingers and pulled her head to my face.

"And you know what that is, don't you, you little bitch?"

"To... suck you...," Anita whispered, now looking into my eyes.

Erik and Dia watched the scene tensely.

"Say it out loud so your husband can hear it!" I said to my lover.

"I have to... suck you!" Anita declared out loud. Even looking into her eyes, I could see Dia smiling in the armchair.

"You have to suck me off indeed," I said, and then I firmly kissed the blonde. First, I felt the strawberry taste of her lip gloss on her mouth, then her well-known saliva followed, which arrived abundantly on my tongue. I held her head tightly by her hair during the kiss. For a moment, I thought about spitting in her mouth, which had already happened quite a few times before, but seeing Erik's tense look, I decided it was too early. It would be better to gradually introduce my viewers to the delights of humiliating sex.

So I contented myself with thoroughly mapping Anita's mouth with my tongue. My cock was already throbbing wildly in my pants, so I pulled Anita's face away from me by her hair and told her sternly: "Then get down on it!"

I got up from the couch and stepped in front of my lover. Anita sat up smiling and looked up at me. I just nodded, my eyes pointing to my crotch. The woman obediently opened my slip: that's when I noticed her brand new, pink-painted false nails. I was already anticipating how they were going to look grabbing my dick.

Anita pulled the pants from my waist down to my knees, and with them my underwear. My cock quickly snapped in front of her face, it was even throbbing with the sudden freedom. The blonde took it in her hands with a satisfied smile, and I sighed and enjoyed her soft, yet firm grip. Then Anita bent over my crotch and let my cock deep into her mouth.

Both my Erik's and my wife's posture changed by this. Leaning slightly to the side, they were staring at the scene in disbelief. I didn't even understand why, since they had already seen me screw this lovely lady once, and since then we haven't kept our filthy meetings a secret either. Now, however, they looked at us with wide eyes, silently, as if they had fallen into a live porn shoot. And I was determined to give them what they wanted, to show them what a really hard pounding was like.

I grabbed Anita's hair in two fists and started to fuck her mouth while standing with my legs slightly apart. The head of my cock plowed along the roof of her mouth, all the way to her throat, but at the first gasp of surprise, I immediately pulled it back, all the way to her lips, and pushed it in again.

"That's it, you little bitch...," I moaned, and now I closed my eyes too. It was time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. "Just suck me, suck me deep..."

I fucked her mouth more and more energetically, and she started to let me go deeper and deeper, I could feel how she was gradually getting used to my cock. With an evil grin, I pounded her oral cavity balls deep, then, pressing her head to my crotch, I leaned forward and firmly slapped her tight ass cheeks. Both Erik and Dia shuddered from the snap, but Anita took it without flinching, only a soft grunt erupted from her mouth stuffed with my cock.

"Come on, slap her cheeks," I looked at my wife.

"What?" she asked, startled.

"Come on, isn't she inviting how she's kneeling in front of you?" I asked, straightening up and pulling my crotch back from Anita's mouth. "Bet you'd love to slap her!"

Then, looking at Anita's face, I started to fuck her mouth again. My dear wife, albeit reluctantly, got up from the armchair and stepped behind her friend.

"That's all right, slap her hard!" I encouraged her. "You've never done anything like that before anyway!"

I was pretty sure that even if she got involved in some kissing adventure with one of her girlfriends during her college days, they certainly didn't slap each other's asses, turning them red. Anita's round butt, on the other hand, was moving in front of me in an inviting and exciting way indeed, with those frothy pearls stretching on the red thong in the middle.

Dia hesitantly raised her outstretched palm, but stopped it mid-air behind her friend.

"That's it, baby!" I encouraged her again like a perverted teacher, and in the meantime I fucked Anita's mouth with small thrusts. "It won't hurt him!"

My wife slapped her friend's tight cheek. The bang echoed among the walls of the living room loudly, and my wife stepped back with wide eyes. Erik flinched and crossed his legs. I was sure that his cock was already rock hard, he was trying to cover it up, but I had the intention of pulling our host's brain even further.

Anita, on the other hand, didn't say anything, her head moved even more energetically on my cock, I could already feel her saliva dripping onto her chin and from there onto my testicles.

"Don't miss the other one either!" I encouraged my wife, and with a mischievous smile she placed another loud snap on Anita's other butt cheek. Anita looked back at her while she was sucking, giggling, but I made her feel with a little tug on her hair that she should just continue her task nicely. Obediently, she let my dick up her throat again and again, and she, digging her pink nails into my ass, greedily pulled me into her mouth.

12