Just a Little Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an unusual - and wonderful - thing to do. Even had she been fully clothed, I would have enjoyed the opportunity to stare at her face, and her bumpy, one-of-a-kind nose. But she was showing me her breasts, and asking - inviting me to look.

They were large, and heavy. It may be heretical, but I couldn't help comparing them to some of my favourite breasts. Danielle's were fuller, rounder. Sophie's boobs sagged on her chest, like Janine's, but they also thrust out further, like ripe gourds.

Sophie turned again, and undid her pants. They weren't overly tight - with a little shimmy, they slid over her hips and ass, to puddle around her feet.

She was wearing a thong, which left her ass almost entirely bare. And what an ass - I didn't say anything, but Sophie must have heard me slowly exhale.

Without a word, she came closer, and then sat down in an armchair opposite the couch. She crossed her legs, rather demurely, and looked me in the eye.

- "I can't believe that you just did that." I said. "I've never seen anything like it - and I never, ever imagined that I would."

- "I've been thinking about this for more than a month. I wanted ... to do something special for you."

- "I'll never forget it."

- "Go on."

- "You want to hear ... what I thought?" I went ahead and described to her exactly what I'd thought, what I'd seen. I also told her how I'd her appreciated her slow, deliberate movements.

- "Three years of ballet, when I was a little girl." she said. "But I don't have a ballerina's body."

- "Thank goodness."

- "Pete? Do you think that you could do the same for me? Show me your body?"

There was no decent way to refuse. I couldn't deny her - not after what Sophie had just done for me. My only concern was that whatever I might do would look ridiculous after her performance.

I can't dance. I have all the grace of an ox. But that didn't matter. Sophie was interested in me - my body, such as it was, was unlikely to be a deal-breaker.

So I closed my eyes, and unbuttoned my shirt - slowly. I took my cue from her: slow, unhurried movements. Let her look.

I didn't pretend to be a practiced stripper. I just slowly took off all my clothing, and gave her plenty of time to stare. After all, that was what she'd done for me. Did I feel awkward? Damn straight. But with her sitting there stark naked, I didn't feel quite so self-conscious.

I could also read her mind. And I was amazed by what I heard.

Sophie's main goal, in all of this, was to give me an unforgettable experience. She wanted to please me, more than anything. How could I argue with that?

- "Thank you." she said.

- "You're welcome."

- "I know you must have felt strange. But I really appreciate you doing that for me. And you've no reason to be embarrassed - you have a good body."

- "Thank you. Yours is magnificent."

She smiled a little, at that. "Excuse me for a moment." She left the room, and returned with a towel, which she spread over the central cushion of her couch, and a couple of condoms, which she put on her coffee table.

Sophie took my hand, and stood directly in front of me.

She leaned forward, and kissed me. Then she pressed her spectacular body against me. I felt the pressure of her full breasts, her flat stomach, and the warmth of her loins. She even slid one naked leg between mine.

I'd been in some pretty incredible situations before, but I couldn't remember ever having trouble breathing, as I was now. Nor had I ever felt my heart hammering so hard in my chest.

My arms went around her, to hold her close. My hands found the smooth, warm skin of her back. Sophie did the same, but she was more forward: she had one hand on my lower back, and the other on my ass.

I had to pull back a bit, to take a breath. That gave me the opportunity to look into her beautiful blue eyes at close range.

- "I can't believe we're both here ..." I said.

- "Finally."

- "You make me feel so wonderful, Sophie. I don't know how you do it."

- "Magic." she breathed. Then she smiled, showing me her amazing dimples.

I used some of my own magic, then, to discover what she would like. I wanted her to have a wonderful experience, too. What I discovered was ... interesting.

Sophie was hoping that I would let her set the pace. She had plans for me. The striptease, the towel, the condoms - she'd prepared for these moments. All I had to do was let her lead the way.

She kissed me again - good grief, but she was a fabulous kisser. Then Sophie steered me to her couch, and had me sit me down. She knelt on the carpet, at my feet.

I leaned forward and bent over, to kiss her. She kissed me back, for a time, but when she placed a hand on my chest, and pushed, I sank back on the couch.

She placed her hands on my legs, and slid them up my thighs. When she leaned forward, her lovely breasts rested on my knees. Sophie stroked my legs, and then bypassed my groin to caress my stomach.

It was a deliberate tease. Sophie knew exactly what she was doing. When I reached out, to fondle her breast, she took hold of my hand, and placed it on the couch.

She delayed a little longer, and then moved her head - so that her long hair brushed across my erection. She reversed direction, and did it again.

Her hair was silky smooth, and the sensation was exquisite. She repeated the movement several times, before sitting back on her haunches. Sophie simply stared at my cock, as if studying all of its features. She wasn't even touching me - but she was driving me wild.

She slowly - tantalizingly - reached out with one finger, and ran it down the length of my erection.

- "You have a beautiful cock." she whispered.

Finally - finally - she wrapped her hand around my erection. She stroked it lightly. Then she ran her fingernail - ever so gently - around the crown. She wasn't done teasing me.

Sophie leaned forward again, resting one of her beautiful breasts on my thigh. Her mouth came even closer - and she breathed on the tip of my cock.

Damned traitorous organ - it quivered as she blew air over it.

Just when I thought that I couldn't take any more of this punishment, Sophie extended her tongue, and licked the head of my erection.

She had me right where she wanted me - and she was more than a little pleased by my patience - by my self-control. For another full minute, she did no more than lick and kiss my shaft, or my crown. She also gently fondled my balls.

When she finally slipped her lips over the top of my cock, I thought that I was going to explode into her mouth in a matter of seconds.

Instead, she pulled back, and firmly squeezed the base of my shaft.

I'd never had this kind of experience. The women I'd been with had sucked my cock, of course - but that was to get me hard, for intercourse, or to bring me off as quickly as possible. I'd met a few who genuinely liked sucking cock, but nothing like this.

Sophie was exploring - and allowing me to experience - a vast range of sensations. It was all about pleasing me, and discovering what turned me on.

Once my imminent orgasm had receded, she took me into her mouth again.

She was incredible. Just when I thought that I was about to come, she would slacken the pressure. But she explored every avenue, from licking my balls and gently taking them into her mouth, to pushing forward between my legs, and rubbing the tip of my erection over her nipples.

Mind-reading did me one small favour: Sophie didn't want me to grab her head while she was sucking me. I kept my hands to myself, and let her work.

I have no idea how long she went down on me. It seemed like an age.

- "Oh, I am so going to pay you back for this." I warned her.

- "Mmm ..." she moaned, with her lips around my cock.

And then she deep-throated me. I lasted all of two deep lunges, and came in torrents, spewing cum into her mouth.

Moments later, she climbed onto the couch, straddling my hips. Sophie wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me - hard.

It was a test, of sorts. I kissed her back, just as hard, slipping my tongue into her mouth - which had so recently enveloped my cock and swallowed my seed. There was nothing demeaning or revolting about what she'd just done - and I kissed her to let her know that I felt that way.

Then I picked her up, and rose to my feet.

- "Your bedroom?" I said. "Where?"

- "Left. Down the hall."

- "You are in so much trouble." I growled.

- "Oh - I hope so."

I bent my legs, reaching down to pick up the condoms she'd brought out. Then I manoeuvred down her narrow hall, careful not to bump her head. I found her room, and unceremoniously dumped her on her bed. I climbed on top of her, pinning her down.

- "That was very evil - what you did out there." I said.

Janine had been right: I didn't need any practice receiving a blowjob. Fortunately, she'd given me plenty of training eating pussy. And Sophie had had her way with me - she was ready, now, to submit to my attentions.

I gave her my best - with a healthy dose of teasing.

Sophie actually purred. It was the most wonderful sound I'd ever heard. She wasn't obsessed by a mad rush to orgasm, either: Sophie wanted to experience everything I could possibly do for her.

I paid attention to her breasts - how could I not? But she absolutely loved it when I ran my fingernails from her armpits down to her hips. She was also just as susceptible to teasing as I'd been.

Yes, I read her mind. That was why I tongued her asshole, and eventually stuck a finger up her ass as I sucked on her prominent clit. There was no way to delay her orgasm, but as I reached up to grasp and squeeze her nipple, Sophie came - hard.

She clutched my head, and pulled me up, into her arms.

Sophie was ready. She expected me to tease her again, in revenge. But what she really wanted, I was more than prepared to provide.

I knelt above her, letting her watch as I rolled on a condom. She raised her knees to grant me even more access.

The moment of penetration was exquisite. We were looking into one another's eyes as I pushed into her for the very first time.

Once I'd gotten my full length inside her, Sophie smiled, and hooked her legs around me. With her arms, she drew me down, so that she could kiss me.

We were joined, as deeply connected as we could be. I could feel her satisfaction - her happiness - which mirrored my own. And that was without reading her mind.

I was very gentle, that first time. Sophie's eyes were on me for quite a while, until she closed them, just as she began to slowly rock her hips.

That was a hint. I propped myself up on my hands, and begin to thrust into her a little faster, and a lot deeper. As I picked up the pace, she did, too.

But I could sense that Sophie's movements were limited, with me on top. As much as she liked the closeness and the intimacy of the missionary position, she knew that she wasn't likely to come this way. And since she knew it, so did I.

I flipped over, onto my back, and drew her onto me. She grinned as she mounted me.

Sophie began to ride me with deep lunges, grinding against me. From this position, I could enjoy the sight of her swinging breasts, as well as her beautiful face. My hands were free, too, to cup and caress and squeeze.

She was getting close ... I took hold of her magnificent buttocks, and began to hammer my cock into her from below. Our bodies were slapping together, hard - and that sent her over the edge.

I only lasted a few moments longer, before I groaned and filled the condom with my essence.

Sophie lay down on top of me, seeking my lips with hers.

***

In the early hours of the morning, she stirred. I woke up instantly. I had an erection.

- "I hope you were dreaming of me." she said.

- "I'm sorry. Did I wake you?"

- "Don't be sorry." she said. "Can you reach that second condom?"

She had me enter her from behind, spoon fashion. It was another of my favourite positions, because she only had to turn her head slightly so that I could kiss her. I could also kiss her neck, her ear, her back ...

I also had a free hand, and free access to her backside, her legs, her stomach, and of course her breasts. I could even reach her pussy, if I wanted to stroke her clit. It was a comfortable position, too, which didn't require a lot of energy to maintain a nice, easy motion.

Sophie enjoyed it just as much. But she had other plans for us, too. She rolled onto her stomach, and then rose to her hands and knees. Doggy style, it seemed, was one of her favourite positions.

***

I woke slowly. When my eyes finally opened, I saw Sophie, lying on her side, her head resting on her elbow as she watched me sleep.

- "Good morning." she said.

- "Did last night really happen?" I asked her.

- "Pretty sure that it did." she said, with a grin. "The shower is yours; I'm going to get a start on breakfast."

- "You wouldn't happen to have a spare toothbrush, would you?"

- "The red one, beside the sink. It's still in the package."

When I finally made to the kitchen, I found that Sophie had prepared a feast.

- "Holy mackerel! Are you expecting company?"

- "I just wasn't sure what you would want. Have to keep your strength up, though, after last night ..."

Instead of sitting down at her little table for two, I took Sophie in my arms.

- "Last night was wonderful." I said.

- "For me, too." she said. "You're a very ... accomplished lover. You must have had ... a lot of experience."

How to explain that I'd had more practice having sex than dating? I was 22 years old, and I'd had two girlfriends. Lots of sex, but only two romances - and both of those had ended far too soon.

- "I've been with women ... but only two I really cared for - and one of those broke up with me before ... before we ever had sex."

- "Was the other one Janine?"

- "No. She was my first, though. And she taught me quite a bit. But that's all over now."

- "I'm not worried." she said. "I don't feel like I have to compete with your past."

- "I've been in two relationships, Sophie. That's all. And I've never met anyone like you. Last night meant the world to me."

She heard the sincerity in my words.

- "Do you want to know about me? My experience, I mean."

Did I want to know? Considering that I'd read her mind, for a brief moment, and already knew - why not let her tell me what she wanted to. Hopefully, she wouldn't go into detail.

- "I've been with three men. One was ... older. He taught me a great deal about what I like - and what I don't. I haven't been with anyone since last summer."

"Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

- "Thank you. This is an amazing spread."

- "I'm sure that you can find a way to repay me. How long can you stay?"

I called Sammy to find out the answer to that question.

- "Hey Dude. Good night?"

- "Best night of my life." I said. Sophie smiled as she heard that. "What's going on with you two?"

- "Janine was happy to see you go with Sophie. She ... she thinks you went with a groupie."

- "You didn't say anything?"

- "Nah." said Sammy. "I didn't spill the beans - I saw how shitty she was to Danielle. The less Janine knows, the better."

- "Any chance you can give me another night?"

- "I can probably manage that. I'll drive her home, if you're okay with getting a bus, or a flight. You might want to turn your phone off, though, so she can't reach you."

- "Thanks, Sammy."

- "What are friends for? See you ... tomorrow? And say hi to Sophie for me."

- "Will do." I hung up. "Sammy says hi." I said.

- "Was that you negotiating a day off?" she asked.

- "That's exactly what it was. Any idea what I should do?"

- "Hmm. There's no way we'll get a reservation, this late. It's Valentine's day. We'll have to order food in."

- "That sounds pretty good to me."

- ""Me too."

It may have been completely wrong. I probably shouldn't have done it. But I compared Sophie to Danielle - and to Janine.

Sophie was taller, and more confident than Danielle.

Danielle wore frumpy clothes to conceal her large breasts, didn't consider herself attractive, and worried about her weight. Sophie was happy with her body. She was flexible, and a strong swimmer. Other than that, the biggest difference between the two was in terms of attractiveness. Beauty, if you like.

Sophie knew that she was good-looking, while Danielle had always considered herself plain. Danielle had rounder, fuller breasts - that might have been the only area where she felt that she was superior.

Sophie was a lovely woman, with a dynamite body, but she didn't play on it, or use it as a weapon, the way Janine did.

Janine was high maintenance. Danielle was low maintenance. I wasn't quite sure where Sophie fit, on that kind of scale. She'd devoted a great deal of thought and effort to pleasing me - yet she also had the confidence to take what she wanted.

My musings meant nothing. I was absolutely fascinated by Sophie - and had been for months. And from what she'd said (and done), she felt the same way.

- "I love your emails." she said. "Have I told you that? They're the perfect length. It's like ... an old-fashioned letter."

- "I'm glad you like them. I really like your replies, too."

- "How could I not respond in kind? It's so flattering, to know that you think of me so often."

- "I think of you all the time, Sophie."

- "I know - so do I. But you don't send me a text or a little email every day. And you don't text me six times a day, either." she said.

- "That's a good thing?"

- "It most certainly is. Some people would think it was romantic, or thoughtful, if you were contacting me three times a day. But it's not; it's annoying. It means that I have to think of three answers, every day."

"Each one has to be different - you'd notice right away if I repeated myself. So then I have to come up with three clever, funny, or endearing things to say. Should I add an emoji? I did last time. So now I have to every time. How do I show emphasis now? Two exclamation marks? Three? That's not romantic ... it's just more pressure. Believe me - I've been there."

"If I didn't answer right away, you'd worry. You'd wonder if something was wrong. More pressure. And it works both ways. If I texted you while you were getting ready for a show, it might be hours before you could reply. Meanwhile, I'm imagining worst-case scenarios. Then you text me in the middle of a family gathering, and I have to leave you hanging."

- "You make it sound ... stressful."

- "I told you: been there, done that. I like your way so much better."

Sophie kissed me, then - which led to me kissing her back. Which led to other things.

The best night of my life was followed by the best day of my life.

***

Janine, Sammy and I had obligations to fulfill. We had to open for Penn and Teller at their theatre in Vegas. They were also suggesting a second appearance for us on their television show.

Janine organized a couple of cash poker games for me while we were in Vegas. It was fun, actually, because the pros thought I was a celebrity mark, and were looking forward to thoroughly fleecing me. A couple of nights in those private poker rooms paid for our expenses three times over.

After one of our shows, Janine let me know, in no uncertain terms, that she was expecting me to accompany me back to her room. I didn't need to be a mind reader to know that it wasn't so that we could go over our routine.

- "I can't, Janine." I said. "I'm sorry, but I'm wiped. Plus I think I ate something that wasn't quite right. I don't want to be too far from the bathroom just in case -"

- "Eew. Whatever. Your loss."