Just a Little Magic Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Who was that?" I asked.

- "My cousin, Carla. She drives for me."

Mirella sat down on the edge of the only chair in the room. "I apologize. But ... one time, I arranged to meet someone. It was an ambush. He had a photographer there, to take pictures of us. The man was hiding in the shower. If I hadn't had to pee ..."

- "I had no idea." I said. "I'm so sorry."

- "It isn't your fault. It's mine - and now I have spoiled the mood."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, facing her. "Mirella, we don't have to ... do anything. Yes, I'm very attracted to you. But if you would prefer to talk, or ... whatever else ... I'm just happy that you're here."

The eyebrow went up. "Direct, but patient?" she said.

A moment later, she stood up. "I know! You can dance with me."

- "I'm a terrible dancer."

- "Nonsense. Everybody can dance." Mirella turned on the radio, and quickly found a station that she liked. Samba music. She held out her hands to me.

It took only a few moments for her to discover that I hadn't been exaggerating. She persisted a little longer, trying to get me to move in rhythm with her.

She stopped moving, and stood facing me.

- "You were right. I don't understand, Peter. You're nothing like the type of man I'm usually attracted to. So why am I interested in you? It makes no sense."

- "I can't explain it either." I said.

She stepped a few inches closer, and kissed me. It was an exploratory kiss, a short journey of discovery. Then she kissed me harder, a little more fiercely.

When Mirella drew back, she had to take a deep breath.

- "I have to know." she said.

Her hands flew to my clothing - and then to hers. She was frantically trying to undress us both at the same time. I tried to help, but we started to get in each other's way. I kissed her again, and then held on for dear life.

Mirella managed to get us both half-naked before our lower natures triumphed, and I was fully sheathed inside her, in the missionary position. She was lunging up at me while I tried to pound her into the bed.

My pants were still around my knees, her bra was still tangled around one arm ... and then I thrust deep inside her.

- "Aah!" She suddenly snapped forward, the upper half of her body lunging upwards, as she wrapped both arms around my neck. She stared, wildly, into my eyes for a single second - then she slammed her mouth to mine, in a crazy, passionate kiss.

She came then, mouth open, shuddering against me. A moment later, I lost control completely, and surrendered to my own orgasm.

***

Mirella had the most amazing tan lines. She'd obviously worn some delicious bikinis, because there was only a few square inches of area around her beautiful nipples that didn't match the tone of the rest of her flawless skin.

The tan line around her mound was only slightly more modest; it certainly drew the eye, and somehow reminded me of the sign I'd seen outside a South Carolina eatery: 'Eat Here'.

But Mirella's ass was a wonder. I wished I'd had a roll of dimes, so that I could bounce the coins off the taut globes of her tanned cheeks.

We disrobed completely, had a shower, and returned to the bed for a prolonged session of 69. Then we fucked again, with Mirella on top.

She eventually lay down beside me, her head propped up on one arm. It was hard to read the expression on her face, but I could clearly hear her thoughts. I'd rocked her world, but she'd done the same to me - and she knew it.

She was puzzled, and yet delighted. Proud, and pleased. Curious, and ... hopeful.

- "Is Carla still waiting for you?"

- "I could send her home."

- "She deserves a rest."

Mirella rolled over, and reached for her phone on the nightstand. While she sent a quick text, I admired the line of her back and the flare of her hips.

When she rolled back towards me, Mirella came closer, and rested her head on my shoulder. I gently wrapped my arms around her.

Mirella was the most passionate partner I'd ever had. Janine was just as beautiful, but more clinical. Mirella was more uninhibited - less calculating. In fact, I would've described that night as the greatest sex of my life, except for one thing.

It wasn't love.

And by now, I knew the difference.

***

Mirella stayed the night. She made love to me in the morning. That shook me up a bit. I'd been consoling myself that sex with Mirella was just that - just sex. But it felt quite different that morning.

Then we had breakfast together. Cousin Carla returned, with a selection of outfits, which Mirella hung up in my closet, as if she was moving in with me.

In a way, she was. She still couldn't understand the attraction she felt for me, and seemed determined to stay by my side until she had it figured out.

She took me shopping (shoes, for her), and then treated me to lunch. I was enjoying every moment that I spent with her.

This wasn't part of the plan.

I was supposed to seduce 11 women (assisted by magic), and get them to fall in love with me, so that in 'the year of decision' they'd want to have a child by me.

But was I supposed to fall in love with them? And how could I fall for one of them, when I was already in love with Sophie? It didn't make sense. The more I thought about it, the more my head started to hurt.

- "Are you okay?" asked Mirella, a look of concern on her face.

- "Yes. Just ... thinking too much."

- "Ah." She understood immediately - it was precisely what she was dealing with. "I still don't know what has happened to me - to us ... but I am willing to enjoy it, for today."

She took me back to my hotel, to make sure that what had happened between us last night wasn't just a fluke. It wasn't. That was my conclusion, anyway, when Mirella's eyes rolled back in her head as I ate her to orgasm.

Mirella came to our show again that night. I found it interesting that she brought Cousin Carla, instead of her agent Mauricio. Janine happily agreed to call on Carla as one of our volunteers.

The show was bit of a blur for me. Thank goodness that I had the routine down pat. I could read minds; I just couldn't think straight.

Mirella sprang for a late dinner, and then brought me back to her apartment.

- "I want to see if this place can be magical for us as well." she said.

I managed not to panic. Breathe, I reminded myself - just breathe. To make matters worse, Mirella didn't want to show her bedroom right away. She produced a bottle of wine, and two glasses, and sat down in her living room.

- "Tell me about yourself, Peter." she said. "Tell me about your home, your family. Your school. Your first girlfriend ... "

Mirella was still struggling to understand how she could be head over heels in love with a relatively unattractive klutz who couldn't dance. I was pleased by the 'head over heels' part - but her determination to unravel the 'mystery' was more than little daunting.

The truth - such as it was - was exotic enough for Mirella. She had sensed that I was some kind of nerd. To have her suspicions confirmed made her feel that she was closer to uncovering the truth.

- "But ... how did you learn magic? And how did you become such an accomplished lover?"

The answer to those questions, though, cut a little too close to the bone.

- "If I answer one of those questions, Mirella, will you answer one of mine?"

- "Hmm ... I suppose that's fair."

- "Which question of yours do want me to answer? Magic? Or sex?"

Mirella figured that she could ask me about magic later. For now, she was still wondering how I could possibly be consistently ringing her bells, when I met so few of her pre-requisites. If she'd seen my profile on a dating website, she would never have picked me.

So I told her about Janine, and my sexual awakening. It was a good enough story to capture and keep her attention. It also contributed, just a little, to her growing arousal.

- "My turn." I said. "Tell me where you see yourself in three years. Or five. Your choice."

That wasn't what she'd been expecting, but she had been thinking about her future. The career of a model includes a 'best before' date. Mirella had been considering her options once the demand for her photos began to decline.

Not very sexy, you might think. Think again. Mirella was touched that I was worried about her future. It might have delayed my first visit to her bedroom by a quarter of an hour - but it made that eventual visit all the more intense, and more passionate.

She spent virtually every hour of the next three days with me. Had I never met Sophie, I would have been head over heels in love with Mirella. As it was, I didn't know where my head was.

Mirella took me to the airport. I got a kiss on the cheek from Cousin Carla (which was more than Mauricio got from Janine).

Mirella was much more direct.

- "I have to see you again." she said.

- "So do I."

***

We were waiting for our flight in the airport terminal when I turned to Lillian.

- "There's something I don't understand." I said.

- "What's that?" she said, much like the patient professor with their slowest student.

- "You've cast a spell on ... the women in question. Why do I need to seduce them, as well? And all of this ... serendipity. Is it really necessary?"

- "We discussed this before, Peter. A spell can't make someone do something against their will. It can pre-dispose them to like you, but if you're mean or cruel, the spell won't work. That's why we need the combination: magic, serendipity, and your best efforts."

- "Oh. I guess ... I guess I knew that."

- "Which makes me wonder why you're asking now ... is everything alright? Are you having trouble?"

- "No. I mean - I'm okay. I'm just trying to ... you know - figure things out."

Lillian placed her hand on my arm. "Don't worry, Peter. You're doing a great job. Everything is going to turn out alright."

Was it? Then why wasn't I happier about it?

***

#11 Tamara Tampa, Florida #1 Breanna Atlanta, Georgia

We flew into Miami, and did one show. Then it was back to the Tampa area.

She'd been hoping that I would come back. She was also unsure of what to do if I did come back. Tamara was a bundle of nerves when I picked her up for our dinner date.

She thought that I was a decent guy. She was also hopelessly attracted to me (magic, remember?). But she was intelligent enough to wonder what a globe-trotting magician would find interesting about her.

Her husband had shattered her confidence. She found it hard to believe that I could possibly find her interesting - or attractive. I had to change her mind. The only way I could think of to do that was to treat her like a princess. Unfortunately, Tamara didn't believe that she was worthy of that kind of devotion.

She also didn't want to be one of a sailor's 'girls in every port'. She was more interested in me than ever - but she wasn't ready. She turned me down when I asked for a date the following evening, with a made-up excuse.

I took her home after dinner. She kissed me on the cheek, and went inside - alone.

- "What are you going to do?' Lillian asked me.

- "I don't know. I've been fairly patient with her. Safe. Predictable. Maybe it's time I did something stupid."

- "Sounds like that could be right up your alley." said Janine.

We did a show in Atlanta, and Breanna agreed to meet me at our hotel for a late dinner.

I complimented her, flattered her, and then caught up on what had been going in on Atlanta - specifically, in the city's animal control office - for the past couple of months.

She hadn't come just to talk, though. Breanna wanted proof that my tongue was as good as she remembered. Then she wanted to show off her twerking skills in the reverse cowgirl position.

Breanna ended up staying the night, and called in sick the next morning. We fucked, showered, and shared a late breakfast. Then it was back to my room - which we didn't leave until well past dinner time.

- "You know, I'd like to meet your friends in Atlanta sometime." she said.

- "That could be arranged." I replied - wondering how the hell I was going to produce friends out of thin air. "Can I introduce you as my girlfriend?"

Breanna was pleased with that answer. She wasn't quite sure what I was, to her: fucktoy, oddity, fuck buddy ... but she quite liked the idea that I was into her enough to consider telling other people.

I sent her home by taxi that night, claiming that I needed at least a little sleep. Breanna also liked the idea that she'd worn me out.

In fact, I'd had Lillian rent me a car.

It takes 6 1/2 hours to drive from Atlanta to Tampa. But I've got news for you: you can shave almost an hour off that time if you leave at 2:00 A.M..

I knocked on Tamara's door at 7:45. She was sitting in the kitchen, in her bathrobe. When she opened the door, she was shocked.

- "Peter? Wh - what are you doing here?"

- "I brought you a coffee."

- "You - I thought you were going to Atlanta."

- "I did. We did a show - not my best. And I spent the whole time thinking about you - until I finally came to a realization. And I had to tell you."

Tamara was only human. She wanted to hear what I had to say.

- "You should probably come in."

- "Before the neighbours start to wonder why strange men are showing up at your doorway at all hours of the day?"

- "Yes." she said, with the beginning of a smile. She led me into her little kitchen. "How on earth did you get here?"

- "I drove."

- "From Atlanta? My God - when did you leave?"

- "I forget. After midnight."

- "Here. Sit down. There's bread you can toast. Cereal. I need - just a minute, while I get changed."

Tamara needed a moment to collect her thoughts. I sat quietly, sipping my coffee. She came back in a T-shirt and jeans. Her hair was a mess - and so were her thoughts.

She was off-balance, completely unprepared to find me on her doorstep. But she was also astonished that I'd driven through the night to come back and see her. Astonished ... and more than a little turned on. She'd put on a bra, under her T-shirt, but her nipples were poking up proudly.

- "Peter ... I don't understand: why did you come back?" She didn't sit down opposite me; instead, she stood at the end of her kitchen table.

- "For you, Tamara. I was sitting in my hotel room, thinking of you. I know what you're afraid of. You think that you don't deserve to be loved, because your husband left you. You know that I'm attracted to you, but you suspect my motives. You don't want to be just another notch on my belt."

"I understand. But you have to realize - I don't have swarms of groupies in every city I visit. I won't lie to you - there have been a few. But celebrity chasers and magic nerds? That's not what I want. I could tell right away that you were different - that's why I went out on a limb and asked you out."

"Tamara - you're the closest thing to normal I've met in a long time. You're bright, and beautiful, kind and caring ... won't you give me a chance to get to know you?"

She didn't answer right away. I stood up, so that we were only a few feet apart.

"I'm sorry if ... if I'm embarrassing you." I said. "I didn't know what else to do."

Tamara had images of John Cusack running through her head. She knew that it was me, though, and her emotions were running wild.

She moaned, and then leaned forward. Her arms went around my waist, and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

I just held her.

Tamara began to cry, softly. I could feel her body shake. She turned her head, smearing a tear across my face, and kissed me on the cheek.

I turned my head slightly, so that my lips brushed hers. She shivered, but she kissed me. I held her closer.

She broke the kiss, and turned her head away. She couldn't help sniffling.

- "If you want me to go, I will." I said. "I don't ever want to make you unhappy."

Her arm went around my neck. "No. No - I don't want you to go."

We stood in her kitchen for several minutes, holding each other. Then I tilted her head back, and kissed her. Tamara responded hungrily, passionately.

I picked her up, and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her up the narrow stairs, to her bedroom.

Tamara helped me as I undressed her, and then divested myself of my own clothing. She had small, flat breasts, and a neatly trimmed bush - which she'd done for me ... just in case.

I did my best to ensure that she wouldn't be disappointed. Tamara hadn't had her pussy licked in ... ages. She kept her eyes tightly closed as I kissed and sucked, and she groaned loudly as I slid a finger into her.

It was emotional and physical therapy, and I didn't hesitate to provide exactly what Tamara needed. She burst into tears after her second orgasm. I held her close.

- "Don't push me away. I need you, Tamara." I said.

She was completely passive, when it came to lovemaking. But it was emotionally intense for her, and I respected her boundaries just as much as I tried to meet her needs.

I stayed until dinner.

- "I don't want you driving at night again." she said.

I stayed the night.

***

#7 Ashley Chicago, Illinois

I called Lillian. She understood immediately. She cancelled our shows in Myrtle Beach and Atlantic City.

I stayed with Tamara for several days, and gave her proof of my devotion. There were more tears, and quite a bit more lovemaking.

Finally, though, I had to say goodbye. I took a flight to Chicago.

Ashley was perfectly ready to drop everything so that she could 'hang out' with me. Mouth, pussy, big tits ... she put them all at my disposal.

- "Lindsay would fuck you, too - if you want her." she said.

- "I've told you before, Ashley (I resisted the temptation to call her 'Ash') - I'm only interested in you."

- "You have other girls, though - right?"

I didn't have an immediate answer for that. I just looked ... surprised.

"Of course you do." she said. "Guy like you. You need more than one girl to keep you happy. You must have ..."

- "Ashley ..."

- "You've done threesomes, right? Foursomes? I mean, three girls - I know you could. You have, right?"

Without naming names, I let Ashley let know that I'd enjoyed more than one woman at once, and that I'd shared them with my best friend. She loved the story, and showed her appreciation by deepthroating me.

***

#4 Sophie Montreal, Quebec

I allowed myself three days at home to catch up with Sammy, and visit Mom and Bill. Then I was off to Montreal.

Sophie opened the door to her apartment with a big smile on her face, showing off all of my favourite dimples.

- "Hey Robin!" she said, as she jumped forward to embrace me.

- "Hello, gorgeous."

She pulled back after our first kiss, looking at me with a slight frown.

- "Where's the rest of you?" she said. Sophie stepped back to get a better look. "Have you lost weight?"

- "I dunno. Maybe a little."

- "I thought you would put it on, eating junk food and all those restaurant meals. Peter ... you look tired."

- "I could say the same." She had dark circles under her eyes, and the bright light in her eyes was just a little dimmer than usual. "Are you feeling alright?"

- "Just tired, I guess. But you just got here - I don't want to dump all of my problems on you."

- "That exactly what I want you to do. I want to hear all of it."

- "Peter ..."

- "C'mon, Soph - I'm going to be worrying about it until you do tell me. And if you don't, I'll just be imagining worse things."

She gave in. "Okay. It's not the end of the world. I am tired. There's been a lot of pressure at work, and one of the other technicians has been off sick."

- "What about taking some time off?"

- "I don't have many holidays left. I used some of them to go see you in Vegas ... and I want to save a couple in case ... in case I want to do something like that again."