Just a Love Story

Story Info
He broke his vows. Where does he go from here?
6.6k words
4.23
30k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

Chapter 1 The Present

It's been four years since I blew up my wonderful marriage and lost the love of my life of 18 years. I'd like to say it was a drunken binge and I didn't know what I was doing but that would be a lie. Was I getting a revenge fuck for an unfaithful wife? Hell, no! My wife is the most loving, loyal, faithful not to mention sexiest woman I have ever known.

The truth is, I let the little head do my thinking for me and all of us guys know that little bastard has no conscience. I knew exactly what I was doing during the whole exciting, orgasmic three hours before I blew my third load in the only pussy other than my wife's I had penetrated in almost 20 years.

After it was over and the blood in my little head traveled back north to its normal home to the head on my shoulders, I was absolutely devastated at what I had done. I had broken the vows that I believed I could never violate. For What? A few hours of pleasure that my wife used to beat hands down on her worst day. The guilt was overwhelming. Still is four years later. In my self inflicted paranoia, somehow, I knew she knew what I had done and I had only just left the hotel room. That's the bond we had. I love her more than life itself and I had betrayed her and everything I stood for.

I now sat here in this bar, trying to figure out how I was going to cope with the guilt for hours before I was to fly home

Here's how I've come to this point in my now miserable existence. I'm Andrew Crownover (Andy), 41 years old, in reasonably good shape and not necessarily ugly according to much of the female population I come in contact with.

My ex-wife, Julia, is a beautiful, sexy, 40 year old vixen with jet black hair and blue eyes. She works as a paralegal in a large law firm. Even after having two kids, Jack,17 and Kristi, 15, she's one of these women who has to do almost nothing to keep her weight down. I always thought we were a match made in heaven. Our sex life was always awesome. She's always been game for anything that didn't involve pain or farm animals.

So why had I allowed myself to stray? I guess the only thing I can say is the opportunity presented itself and I could. Pretty lame excuse, I know. In my one night of debauchery in my entire married life, I didn't even take time to use protection. I knew I was clean, but I certainly didn't know about my partner. And pregnancy, SHIT! I hoped she was on the pill.

That's all I needed, Amy, my one night stand lover, showing up at my door in about 8 months saying "Hi! Dad, look what you gave me, pointing at her swollen belly."

Julia was on the pill, so we didn't worry too much about pregnancy anymore.

Four years ago today, I was on business travel and having dinner in the hotel restaurant. I traveled with my business regularly and never had the first thought of doing anything inappropriate. One of my female colleagues, Amy Jackson, joined me. Amy works at one of our other facilities.

I pulled out her chair and she sat down next to me. We chatted about this and that, work, family etc... I learned she was divorced with a young daughter. She didn't travel much so it was almost like a vacation for her to get away for a little while even though it was work related. We had a couple of after dinner drinks and I was a little loose but neither of us was drunk or even tipsy .

As we continued to talk, I heard her high heel shoe hit the floor. I suddenly felt her nylon covered toes stroking my shin underneath my pants leg. I know I should have nipped this in the bud at that moment. But I didn't. Instead I felt my cock betraying me and beginning to swell in my slacks.

I tried to continue with our conversation trying to ignore the obvious seduction taking place. Her foot eventually worked its way to my crotch with her toes stroking my seven inch mindless tool through my pants leg. I felt the precum soak through my pants with her toes caressing my swollen glans. By then, I knew I was toast.

She said, "Andy, I'm just going to come out and say it. We are two people in need right now. It's been nearly two years since I've been with a man sexually. I want you. Would you be interested in a hot, no-strings, lady for the night?"

I was stunned at her nerve, knowing I was married but I still had not rebuffed her attention. I reached for her foot under the table and caressed her toes and foot. She leaned back and closed her eyes as I continued to massage each toe through her stocking.

I never said a word. She handed me her shoe and I slid it back on her foot. She took my hand and proceeded to the elevator. Next thing I knew I was naked on her bed and my rock hard cock was in her mouth. She had undressed and was only clad in her stockings, garter belt and heels which suggested a well planned seduction. Her mons was smooth as a baby's butt. She let go of my cock and raised up to kiss me.

As she kissed me, she impaled herself on my cock which entered her with ease as her pussy was a swamp. She was fucking me with her clit against my pubic bone. It didn't take her but a few minutes to cum in that position. I felt her orgasmic juices flow down my shaft and her body shake.

She was saying, "Yes! God! Yes! Andy, it feels so good to cum with you inside me!"

I raised up and put her on her back without pulling out. I rammed into her until I was against her cervix. She arched her back and her toes curled next to my face as another orgasm slammed through her. It was then I felt my own cum boiling up through my shaft. I exploded against her cervix. Stream after stream of hot semen flooded her womb.

I heard her say, "Yes, Andy! Cum in me! Fill me with your warm spunk!"

I collapsed on top of her with my dick still dribbling the residual semen in her vagina.

After a few minutes, I pulled out and wiped my cum covered glans on her labia. I leaned down and sucked her elongated nipples, working my way down her belly to her pussy. I licked her slit.

She said, "No, Baby, you don't have to do that..." just as my tongue invaded her hot, cum filled hole.

She was writhing underneath me as her third orgasm overtook her. I lapped at her labia like a starved man to a hamburger. I raised up again and she licked my cum off of my face and beard. Then she proceeded to suck my cock until I was ready to go again. This time I spooned her and entered her pussy from behind.

She lifted her stocking clad leg so I could get the deepest penetration. I looked at her glossy blue polished toes as I fucked her. It was obvious she took a lot of pride in her appearance because her fingers and toes were professionally done. She was rubbing her clit to another orgasm as I blasted my second load of sperm into her womb. After we came, we just laid there, my cock still embedded inside her. We dozed off with my arm around her holding a breast.

I awoke first. She was still sleeping with her long blond hair cascaded over her face. Amy was very pretty but not in Julia's league by any stretch. I gently unsnapped her garter belt and rolled her stocking off her left leg. As I slipped it off her toes, I began to lick and put her now bare toes in my mouth. She awoke, looked at me and smiled as I gave her foot and toes my undivided attention. I watched as she reached down and began masturbating as she watched me giving her toes all my attention.

She cried out, "Andy, You're killing me, Im cumming again!"

Her toes curled in my mouth and her body twisted as she came hard. Some of my previous semen deposit spilled onto the sheets as her pussy contracted. I placed myself back between her legs and guided my cock back into her convulsing vagina, balls deep. It didn't take me long to replace any semen that had leaked out. I looked at my watch, we had been sleeping or fucking for over three hours. I was drained.

I looked over at Amy who had a contented smile on her face.

She said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening, Andy. I will remember this evening forever. Your wife is a lucky woman to have such an awesome lover. Don't worry. This will be just between us."

I said, "Thank you, Amy. I would be lying if I said I haven't thoroughly enjoyed this evening. I am very flattered that you chose me to be intimate with and you are a wonderful partner but at the same time, I have to live with the fact that I have betrayed my wife and my marriage. I've never been unfaithful until tonight. I'm already feeling the guilt of what I've done. Yes, you seduced me but I should have had the willpower to say, no, thanks. But I didn't and now I have to suffer the consequences of my behavior. I hope you find a man that will give you the love you deserve."

I dressed and went to my room to clean up and pack for the trip home. I made sure that I had no other scents on me that shouldn't be there. On the flight home that day, I went over and over in my mind about how to reconcile my betrayal with Julia and my own conscience. I went over my options which were few. I could stay quiet and hope she never found out. I could confess knowing that I had to live with the consequences. I would bare the guilt, knowing that I couldn't hide it forever, was just too much. I decided honesty was the best medicine, to confess my adultery, beg for her forgiveness and let the chips fall where they may.

So there you have it. The little head spoke and the big head went brain dead. No rhyme intended.

Chapter 2

When I got home the next day, Julia was waiting on me with open arms and a home cooked dinner. I hugged her back and kissed her deep and long.

She said, "Wow, Sailor, maybe you should go on a trip more often."

I was doing my best to act normal but it was hard. I think she could tell that I wasn't quite my self. I told her it had been a long week and I was tired. I was still trying to decide how to do what I knew I had to do.

The next day was Saturday, the kids were doing their Saturday thing away from the house.

I finally said, "Julia, can I talk to you for a bit?

She said, "Sure, Honey, what's on your mind."

"Julia, please let me finish my story, then I will respect wherever you want us to go from here. I love you more every day and will always love you. That being said, that did not keep me from disrespecting you and our marriage while I was gone."

I couldn't look her in the eye as i said the words, "Julia, I had sex with a woman while I was there."

"I have no excuse other than she seduced me and I gave in to her seduction and charm. I do not love her or want to be with her. I was weak and let it happen. I am so sorry and regret with all my heart that it happened."

"There has been no failure on your part. You are the love of my life, a wonderful lover and the only lover I will ever have. I know I have no right to ask you this, but if you can find in your heart to forgive me, I vow to be the man I was before I strayed."

Julia just kept staring at me with a look I had never seen before.

She sat thinking, "I cant believe what Andy is telling me. I want to break down and cry but the anger I'm feeling won't let me. I am hurt beyond belief."

Andy just sat there waiting for me to respond to his confession.

Finally, I said, "Andy, I don't know what I'm going to do right now. I know that I'm furious with you, I'm hurt to the bottom of my soul and I feel totally humiliated. I have loved you since the day we met. I've never been unfaithful. You know I have been hit on and had opportunities but never even thought about acting on any of them."

"Why! Andy, Why! Damn you! I must be a terrible wife and mother for you to go looking for another woman. I love you so much. What did I do to make you cheat on me?"

He reached out to me and I recoiled...revolted at his touch.

"Andy, don't touch me! You probably need to get tested to see if you brought anything home with you."

"Andy, I want you out of the house. I can't stand to look at you right now. All my brain can visualize is your naked ass pumping what was once MY dick into some whores pussy. Pack your shit and get out!! I don't know what I'm going to do but I think you should expect my lawyer to be in touch."

Andy said, "So you're divorcing me, Julia? You're not going to at least see if we can come back from this? I'm sooo sorry, Baby. It's all on me, I know that. All I can do is promise nothing like that will ever happen again. Please forgive me."

I said, "Andy, right now I have nothing but hurt and rage. Forgiveness is not in my vocabulary and I'm for damn sure no longer your Baby! Now get out!"

I watched him as he slowly made his way to our bedroom to repack his clothes and gather up whatever he needed to leave our home. He tried to hug me but I shoved him away. He put his suitcases in his truck, gave me the saddest look I've ever seen and drove away. I was madder than I can ever remember but I was also sad. Sad at watching the man I've adored for 18 years drive away, maybe to never return to our home. That thought hit me like a locomotive. Yes, he will see the kids but not as my husband."

After he left, I totally broke down, sobbing like a baby. I got a shot of bourbon and sat down trying to figure what I should do. A revenge fuck is not in my make up. I couldn't do that. Divorce or legal separation are options. What about the kids? What do I tell them? They both think their Dad walks on water. Do I sell the house? A million things to think about.

I think I need to talk to Susan. Susan Mitchell is my best friend and confidante. We've known each other since grade school. I also will talk to Jake. Jake Morris is one of the divorce lawyers in our firm. I know he will help.

After conferring with both of them, they told me to not go off half cocked and make a rash decision. I needed to get to a point where I could make a calm, rational decision on what was best for me and the kids. Counseling could help. Susan gave me one last thing to think about. Will you be happier with him or without him?

I slept on it a couple of days and decided I just couldn't live with Andy's betrayal and humiliation of me and our marriage.

He texted me, "I'm at the Drury Inn. Can we talk? I love you and want our family back whatever it takes."

I texted back, "Andy, You've hurt me too bad. I'm filing for divorce. I've hired a lawyer. You will be served Saturday morning. This is a community property state so the split will be 50/50. I want the house for the kids. I will expect reasonable child support for Kristi. Jack would be 18 in a few months. Visitation will not be a problem. I will not come between you and the kids. You do need to obtain your own counsel."

I admit, I was only thinking of myself and my feelings. Never thinking about how the kids felt about what I was doing. He did this to me!

Andy tried in vain to get me to talk to him and stop the divorce but I refused to talk to him. He pledged his undying love for me but part of me would not let go of the anger and hurt.

Did I still love Andy? Yes, I did, but I couldn't stay married to him with his cheating hanging like a black cloud over us.

The kids are heartbroken. Andy talked to them. They are old enough to understand what he did and how unforgivable i think his actions were. Odd thing is they are more upset with me for divorcing him than they are at him? They love their dad and he loves them. I'm doing the right thing, aren't I?

Chapter 3

Well, that didn't go well. I'm going to be a statistic and alone if she goes through with the divorce. I know her. She is strong willed and she will go through with it. She still refuses to talk to me.

She will be a 40 year old available hottie soon with more guys chasing her than she can run off. Right now, her anger is ruling her life and my guilt is ruling mine. The kids are pissed at me but it seems they are more pissed at their mother for breaking up our family.

I was served the next Saturday. There was nothing to fight. I'm guilty and choices have consequences. I just signed the papers and sent them back. I was seeing the kids weekly and daily sometimes at school events. They would swarm me whenever we were together. Julia just watched from a distance.

I heard they were being disrespectful to their mother and telling her saying it was her fault that the family they knew is gone. I tried to explain to them but it's going to take some time for them to get used to being a broken family.

I asked them to take care of their mom instead of being nasty. It wasn't her fault that we are split up.

The day of our final hearing came. I had not seen Julia in over two months. The kids called me and told me they loved me while on my way to court. I sat at my table and she was at hers with her lawyer. Little did I know another man had already taken my place in her life. He was sitting behind her. They talked to each other quietly until the judge called us to order.

The judge said, "Mr. Crownover, do you have anything to present to the court?"

I said, "Your Honor, I only want to apologize to my wife for not living up to my vows or being the man I needed to be. I will love her til the day I die. I do not want this divorce but I'm not fighting it. She wants her freedom and seems to feel she will be happier without me so I have to let her go. It seems she has already found my replacement."

Julia put her hand over her mouth and looked at the guy as i mentioned my replacement.

I turned toward Julia, "Baby, please be happy in your new life. I will be sad enough for both of us."

"Mrs. Crownover, do you have anything to say?

She looked over at me with tears in her eyes and started to say something but the man behind her put his hand on her shoulder and shook his head. Then gave me a smirk. Julia just sat back down. I knew she was having some buyers remorse now but it was too late. The fat lady had sung. We were no longer Mr. and Mrs. Andy Crownover.

The judge said, "In that case, I find for the plaintiff, Mrs. Crownover. The dissolution of marriage is granted. Adjourned. "

And that was it. 18 years down the shitter because of my lapse in judgement.

I just sat there staring at nothing. Julia and who I assume is her new man started to leave. She stopped at where I was standing.

I said, "Its really over, isn't it Julia." I handed her my ring hoping she would accept it as a reminder of what was good about us.

She said, "Yes it is, Andy" and closed her hand around it.

I said, "Take good care of her, she's a keeper."

He said, "I know."

That was a bullet to my heart.

I slowly walked to my car trying not to let them see my own tears. As Julia and her friend made it to his car, an Audi. She was obviously trading up, she stopped and looked at the ring in her hand and then at me. I think she mouthed, "I'm sorry."

I drove back to my condo. It was all like a bad dream. Eighteen years of our lives erased by the sound of a gavel because I couldn't be strong through one meaningless evening.

Chapter 3 Back to the present...

As I said at the beginning, I was sitting in this bar reflecting on where my happy life went and the reasons my marriage imploded almost four years earlier.

"Hello, Andy" I heard the voice I adored for eighteen plus years say. She walked by my bar stool with the same man I saw her with in court that cataclysmic day. If they were married, I would assume the kids would have told me about it so I guess he has been her steady guy all this time.

I said, "Hi Julia, how are you?"

She said, "I'm ok. Andy, this is Fred White. Would you like to join us at our table?"

I assumed she was just being polite. I'm was sure "DipShit" had no use for me at their table.

Without even turning to look at them, I said, "Thanks, but I don't think so. I'm sure you two are doing fine without me intruding on your dinner."

Julia stood there for a minute knowing I had nothing more to say to her. That time had long passed. I chatted with the bar tender a bit and saw Julia in the mirror looking at me from time to time. I saw him kiss her and hold her hand. It was just too much. I gave her a weak smile and wave, got up and left. It's been four years, do the tears ever stop as I wiped my eyes.

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers
12