Just a Night Out

Story Info
Rob distracts Sierra from her date night out plans.
1.5k words
4.45
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Rob's house a little later than planned, but he should have expected that by now. Things had picked up a bit recently, and while I certainly can't complain about this, we hadn't left the bedroom in a while. Tonight, I had made him promise to take me out. I spent the drive lost in thought, debating how mischievous I wanted to be tonight. By the time I pulled into his driveway, thoughts of him fingering me under the restaurant table were freshly in my mind, and I was already a little worked up. I decided to slip my panties off from under my dress right there in the car, a nice surprise for him to discover later.

I walked inside to greet him, my eyes taking in his frame leaning against the doorway. His thick black hair was tousled from a recent shower, and he had worn a dress shirt, a rare occurrence for him. It was a nice change, his biceps bulging and well defined against the form fitting fabric.

I sat down, careful to make sure my knee-length dress did not reveal anything too soon. He sat on the chair across from me, seeming quieter than normal.

"Soo, where are we going tonight?" I asked excitedly.

"I have a few places in mind," he replied, "Want to know the options?"

"Options? You didn't make a reservation?" I questioned, wondering if he hadn't really followed through.

"If I had made a reservation, we wouldn't have made it" he laughed pointing to the clock, and I couldn't really argue, seeing as I had shown up almost an hour later than planned. "But don't worry," he smiled. "I've made sure we have a good evening planned. And this way, we're in no rush to leave right away" he grinned a sort of cocky grin, and I knew what that smile was saying.

"I do like to take my time, but I think we should do *that* later," I smiled back. "I want to actually leave the house today."

"Right," he said, stepping back. "I guess we should head out then," and he grabbed his keys. I realized he hadn't so much as hugged me since I entered the house. It felt off. He was a terrible planner. Getting him to promise something for me had been no small feat. Maybe he was nervous? I couldn't quite tell.

"I mean, you can skill kiss me before we go," I said, still studying his expression. I started to walk toward him, and his hand found my waist.

"Oh, I can?" he asked, pulling me in closer to him.

"You had better," I replied, now facing him. At only 5' 1, I always found myself on my tiptoes when he held me to him. Maybe it was because it put him more in control, but I always loved that. Slightly off balance against him, I put a hand on his chest, tugging on his shirt to pull him closer to my height as he kissed me. It was a soft kiss at first, gentle. And then he kissed me again, deep, his tongue probing and his hunger for me evident. There's the Rob I know.

He started to pull away, but I bit his bottom lip playfully, catching a flash of surprise cross his face as I did it. I smiled inwardly, it was rare I was the one surprising him. I kissed him again, just as hard as he kissed me, then I drew back abruptly. "Okay, I'm ready to go now," I said, a glimmer in my eye.

He didn't let me go though. Instead he turned me around, pressing my back up against him and he whispered in my ear, "I'm not quite ready yet. You look stunning tonight, by the way" as he moved to kiss my neck.

My neck had always been a particularly sensual spot for me, and he knew it. "This isn't fair," I sighed as he bit down on the nape of my neck, and I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"I'm just doing what you asked," he replied, as he held me firmer. He had one arm wrapped across my stomach, pressing me into his back. I could feel how hard he was already, and I loved the way it felt, his hard member pressing against my backside. With his other arm, he snaked his hand under my dress, finding my inner thigh.

I started to pull away, I had been planning to save my wardrobe surprise for later, but it was a half-hearted move on my part and he held me tight anyways. At the same moment, his hand found what it was looking for, and I saw his eyes widen and a huge grin plaster to his face. Another rare moment where I caught him by surprise.

"Damn, Sierra," he groaned, as his thumb found my clit. "You naughty girl."

"I was planning to surprise you later...at the restaurant, Rob." I said, one last effort to direct him back to the night out.

"Awe, and here I ruined it," He teased. "I'm sorry."

"Mm..you don't seem very sorry," I retorted back, sighing as his thumb pressed on my clit.

"Hmm, you want me to stop so we can go?" he asked, just as his finger teased open my pussy lips, letting him feel my wetness. He was playing dirty, his thumb began rolling back and forth over my clit, his middle finger suspended just at my opening. He knew exactly what he was doing. I moaned as my reply, but he still paused, waiting for me to speak.

I looked up at him, at his stupid, arrogant smile knowing full well he already knew he had me. "Well...?" he said, his finger still just barely touching me. I arched my hips toward him, but Rob moved with me, still just out of reach and fully in control.

"No," I sighed, "Don't stop," and with that, he plunged his finger all the way in and I moaned again, louder this time. I waited for him to move, but he held it there inside me. I looked back at him, confused.

"Are you sure?" he asked, clearly relishing the effect he was having on me.

"I'm sure," I moaned, "Please Rob, don't stop," and he started to move his fingers again.

"Mmm, you're so wet," he said, now sliding his finger in and out.

"Your fault," I managed to say in a shallow breath, making him chuckle as he slipped a second finger inside. He now had two fingers deep inside, while his thumb still flicked back and forth across my clit. I was squirming against him, growing more breathless with each movement.

With his other hand, he moved up to my breasts, cupping each one. Then he pulled the strap of my dress down and deftly pulled each tit out over my bra and dress. My boobs felt particularly on display propped up against the fabric scrunched underneath. He pinched my very hard nipple between his fingers and then bent down began sucking.

My legs were starting to weaken with all the sensations at once. With my one hand that wasn't pinned down, I reached back, grabbing onto the firm arm that was holding me in place. "I'm going... to cum soon," I whispered, barely able to get the words out.

"Good," he replied, and his fingers began thrusting even harder and moving over my clit even faster.

I was moaning loudly now and writhing against him. He returned to sucking my nipple, and bit down playfully, the slight pain mixed with pleasure further adding to the sensations.

"I'm cumming," I breathed out. Waves rolled over me as I came hard on his hand. My knees buckled under me, and I thought I would slide to the floor but he held me firmly in place against him. Slowly, as I regained my breath, his grip loosened and I turned back around to face him. He kissed me again, then let go.

"We're still going out," I finally said and he laughed.

"Oh, of course, I'm ready when you are," he replied, moving to sit on the bed now, not looking as though he intended to go anywhere. I couldn't blame him, I reeked of sex now. I could see the outline of his cock pressed against his pants, and I wanted nothing more than to have him inside me- and he annoyingly knew it too. But I also knew if I took his cock out right here and now, we would never leave.

'I'll get him back in the car', I decided to myself. The image of me bobbing up and down on his cock while he tried to focus on the road was just enough to stop me from climbing onto him right there. He must have caught me biting my lower lip as I was lost in the image, because he was eyeing me with curiosity now. I approached him on the bed and leaned down next to him, then grabbed my purse instead.

"Good, let's get going then," I smiled. Giving him my best playful look, I tossed him his keys. "You should drive."